PDA

View Full Version : KC Chieks Website

Dartgod
08-26-2000, 03:54 PM
Why haven't the Chiefs updated their website? Are they That embarassed by the performance last night?

CapnRon
Just curious yellow

Dartgod
08-26-2000, 03:57 PM
Sorry on the topic, I realllllly meant Chiefs. Its just that this drunkin stupor i'm in.....

CapnRon
Tryin his best

Dartgod
08-26-2000, 04:14 PM
Gee,
It sure is lonely up here on top.

CapnRon
Hopin the Chiefs can say that this season

Mike
08-26-2000, 04:51 PM
I'd probably say you're right. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

I keep checking in case they announce the cuts.

Cannibal
08-26-2000, 11:06 PM
They just updated it with a little note:

AUG 26 (evening)--Chiefs president Carl Peterson and his staff held an early evening meeting today following the conclusion of the Eddie Robinson College Classic at Arrowhead Stadium to arrive at the team's final cuts prior to the start of the 2000 regular season.
Peterson along with assistant GM Denny Thum, vice president of football operations Lynn Stiles, director of player personnel Terry Bradway, director of pro personnel Bill Kuharich and head coach Gunther Cunningham huddled in the team's war room to determine who they would release to get to the league mandated 53-man roster. The names of those players waived will be released Sunday afternoon.

Cunningham indicated late last night following his team's loss to Tampa Bay that he would like to establish his starters by Monday, the team's first day back from a two-day break. He intimated, however, that he may keep the identity of some of the starters to himself as he prepares the team for next Sunday's opener against the Indianapolis Colts in Kansas City. <P>

DaKCMan AP
08-26-2000, 11:30 PM
Thanks wolf, now I will not get anything done tomorrow.