PDA

View Full Version : I am a FAT BASTARD!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Brock
05-06-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Iowanian
I'm not sure if I'm still a fan after 3 years off it....I have trouble with my elbows and I think some of that is from too much muscle growth, too quickly.

Or it might be from one of your brawls with bulls, motorbikes, or automobiles.;)

Logical
05-06-2003, 09:11 PM
I gained 30lbs in 6 months on Creatine. It makes you swell up alot...your body retains alot of water in the muscle which helps create a good environment for muscle growth...I used to get pissed because I was accused of being on steriods by friends from home...I wasn't....I ate alot of protein(tuna, cottage cheese, yogurt..which would be good for you) went to work, took creatine, lifted weights like a wildman...and slept...alot...the 3rd key ingredient for muscle growth.

I don't know what it would do to help you lose weight, other than when you're lifting, your muscles don't fatigue as quickly and you can do those extra 3-4 reps of heavy weight...which also helps with muscle growth.

I'm not sure if I'm still a fan after 3 years off it....I have trouble with my elbows and I think some of that is from too much muscle growth, too quickly.

You don't want creatine for your goals.

Iowanian you clearly were on a mission to put on muscle and eating accordingly. I think as long as you were dieting once you stopped the bloat weight dissappears and you would have lost weight. I believe that is the theory anyway. Like I said Big Daddy having ran health clubs for years would probably know better how it is used to accomplish both goals. I know baseball players use it and they usually do not want to gain weight in the long term just muscle.

Brock
05-06-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Logical

Iowanian you clearly were on a mission to put on muscle and eating accordingly. I think as long as you were dieting once you stopped the bloat weight dissappears and you would have lost weight. I believe that is the theory anyway.

Adding muscle is the best thing you can do to burn fat. The more muscle mass you have, the more calories you burn even when you are sitting still. Speeding up the metabolism is a huge factor in fat loss. Weight is just a dumb number, what one needs to concentrate on is waist size.

Iowanian
05-06-2003, 09:14 PM
Could be Brock....and it probably didn't help that my elbow was dislocated during the same timeframe....sparring with an idiot UFC guy.

Creatine was a very effective supliment...and the only one I took...while my insanely stout roomate took Creatine, myoplex and a bunch of other stuff, including some gel that made his veins pop out.....weighed 150lbs...and benched like 315......used to win his class, as well as usually the 2 above him at bench press competitions.....I only saw him get 2nd once....a class over his weight, and a guy with no legs that probably would have weighed 200 with them....

anyhoo.....It was effective for me for MUSCLE GROWTH..not weight loss....I was swelled with water, and did lose 10lbs as soon as I stopped taking it...I could lift more on it, longer workouts etc.....but did have some leg cramps running.

I don't think its for you. Jamie and Mark....yes.....take it, eat a ton of protein, work out 4-5 days/week.....and sleep 2-3hrs extra/night.

Raiderhader
05-06-2003, 09:19 PM
I don't think its for you. Jamie and Mark....yes.....take it, eat a ton of protein, work out 4-5 days/week.....and sleep 2-3hrs extra/night.

:D Nah that's ok. I've never been big on suppliments.

Frazod
05-06-2003, 09:27 PM
Oh, I forget one thing - during my neighborhood stroll this evening (with my Mizzou shirt and Chiefs sweats) I was flagged down by a fellow Chiefs/Royals fan from Warsaw who lives on the next street over.

Told him about the Planet. Hopefully he'll show up.

JOhn
05-06-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by frazod
Oh, I forget one thing - during my neighborhood stroll this evening (with my Mizzou shirt and Chiefs sweats) I was flagged down by a fellow Chiefs/Royals fan from Warsaw who lives on the next street over.

Told him about the Planet. Hopefully he'll show up.

Bet he was impressed :D

The planet has it's on Blimp ROFL

must.......resist..........these ............fat........jokes

PastorMikH
05-06-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by jOHn

Bet he was impressed :D

The planet has it's on Blimp ROFL

OUCH!

(Livin' 2,000 miles away makes John a brave man!)

Fraz, if you get an ice pack on there pretty quick, it will cut down a bit on the swelling/bruising later.

BigVE
05-06-2003, 10:09 PM
I take it from all of the pages in this thread that this DIET thing has been going on for a while for some on here. Well here is my success story. January of '02 I pinched a nerve in my lower back at work, a recurring injury to go along with knee pain ankle pain and hip pain on occasion. I went to the Doc and weighed in at a whopping 307 pounds! Im 6' tall so I didnt look obese, but I was certainly a fatty. I made up my mind right then and there that I was NOT going to live like this anymore. I lost the first 25 pounds or so doing the "slimfast" diet with an occasional cheat on a weekend here or there. I also implemented REGULAR excercise which usually consisted of walking for at least 25 minutes or riding my bike for 30 minutes almost every day of the week. After I lost about 10 more pounds I was still looking quite flabby despite all of the heavy lifting I do at work. So I started lifting weights about every other day....4 days a week. I took it real easy at first but after about a month I was hooked! I got really into the strength and muscle building but I also did NOT back off on my cardio which now includes stairmaster, eliptical as well as the walking or riding bikes, and before long I was really seeing noticable changes in my body. Well, to shorten this up a bit I am now down to around 240 pounds and I have been able to maintain this WEIGHT for about 8 months. But I am most proud of is the fact that I can now bench 350 pounds, have some "guns" to show off, and I am down to a 34 waste in my jeans, eight months ago I weighed exactly the same but I was still in 36-38 jeans. Now, to be totally honest I do still have a small "gut" that Im working on and of course its the last to go....but I am 32 yrs old and in better shape than Ive been in since I was 22 and I feel great. It takes real dedication and commitment, but the results are in the mirror NOT on the scale necessarily. I dont mind telling people that I weigh 245 pounds, most of them cant believe I weigh that much, so I get the privelege of reminding them that MUSCLE WEIGHS MORE THAN FAT!!! TO all that are reaching for their goals.....Stay focused and stay dedicated, because the old saying goes, "nothing TASTES as good as thin FEELS!"

Frazod
05-06-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by PastorMikH

OUCH!

(Livin' 2,000 miles away makes John a brave man!)

Fraz, if you get an ice pack on there pretty quick, it will cut down a bit on the swelling/bruising later.

Oh, that's okay. I just consider the source.

Besides, I read somewhere that being pussywhipped tends to make a man cranky...... :evil:

hawaiianboy
05-06-2003, 10:36 PM
Thermbutalean (weight management)
Arsenal (fat burner/energizer) - I don't start these until next week
Clen-Butrim (nightime herbal stuff for cleaning toxins out of system)
Censor (decreases body fat)
and GNC brand multi-vitamins

One strange side effect - these pills seem to be turning my piss into an almost neon-yellow color. That's kind of freaky....

That's because you are making your kidneys work hard without the help of proper hydration... Your kidneys usually use water within your body to filter surplus or waste toxins through urine ...
You're burning extra water already through persperation and taking a natural diuretic (which what most of those 'toxic cleansing' supplements really are) on top of that...
Colored, repugnant smelling urine is a sign that your kidneys are working overtime with too little fluid to support them... A good way to develop high blood pressure problems.......

Taking fat burners (which elevate body temperture thus burning fluids) and taking a diuretic (also burning fluids) without proper hydration has very dangerous short and long term effects, especially if your level of fitness is iffy...

I'd be careful dude...

Anybody who really wants to shape up should take the money thay spend on unnecessary supplemants and invest it on a boxing class... I thought I was in very good cardio shape til the first few times I hit mits... I almost puked the first time I hit mitts for 3 three minute rounds, but it leaned me out like crazy... 9 minutes of that was the equivalent of 45 bust ass minutes on the stairmaster...

JOhn
05-06-2003, 10:36 PM

Besides, I read somewhere that being pussywhipped tends to make a man cranky...... :evil:

Laugh it up fat boyFatlock

Happly munching my Nacho's & cheese, sipping a DEW

Frazod
05-06-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by BigVE
I take it from all of the pages in this thread that this DIET thing has been going on for a while for some on here. Well here is my success story. January of '02 I pinched a nerve in my lower back at work, a recurring injury to go along with knee pain ankle pain and hip pain on occasion. I went to the Doc and weighed in at a whopping 307 pounds! Im 6' tall so I didnt look obese, but I was certainly a fatty. I made up my mind right then and there that I was NOT going to live like this anymore. I lost the first 25 pounds or so doing the "slimfast" diet with an occasional cheat on a weekend here or there. I also implemented REGULAR excercise which usually consisted of walking for at least 25 minutes or riding my bike for 30 minutes almost every day of the week. After I lost about 10 more pounds I was still looking quite flabby despite all of the heavy lifting I do at work. So I started lifting weights about every other day....4 days a week. I took it real easy at first but after about a month I was hooked! I got really into the strength and muscle building but I also did NOT back off on my cardio which now includes stairmaster, eliptical as well as the walking or riding bikes, and before long I was really seeing noticable changes in my body. Well, to shorten this up a bit I am now down to around 240 pounds and I have been able to maintain this WEIGHT for about 8 months. But I am most proud of is the fact that I can now bench 350 pounds, have some "guns" to show off, and I am down to a 34 waste in my jeans, eight months ago I weighed exactly the same but I was still in 36-38 jeans. Now, to be totally honest I do still have a small "gut" that Im working on and of course its the last to go....but I am 32 yrs old and in better shape than Ive been in since I was 22 and I feel great. It takes real dedication and commitment, but the results are in the mirror NOT on the scale necessarily. I dont mind telling people that I weigh 245 pounds, most of them cant believe I weigh that much, so I get the privelege of reminding them that MUSCLE WEIGHS MORE THAN FAT!!! TO all that are reaching for their goals.....Stay focused and stay dedicated, because the old saying goes, "nothing TASTES as good as thin FEELS!"

No, this has only been going on for two days - there has just been a lot of activity on this thread.

I've never been athletic, never lifted weights. Although I have bought a weight set that ended up being a clothes rack once.

Walking/jogging may be the best I can honestly expect myself to do. Although if I really start to feel better, who knows? I just might start lifting.

Frazod
05-06-2003, 10:37 PM
Happly munching my Nacho's & cheese, sipping a DEW

... while dusting the hutch..... :D

JOhn
05-06-2003, 10:40 PM
Btw how did the visit to the free clinic go?

post #227

Frazod
05-06-2003, 10:41 PM
Btw how did the visit to the free clinic go?

post #227

I said it was yellow, not green.... :spock:

JOhn
05-06-2003, 10:42 PM

yea But NEON?

Shit probebly glows :eek:

Logical
05-06-2003, 10:50 PM

ROFL ROFL Now that should definitely leave a mark.

JOhn
05-06-2003, 10:51 PM

ROFL ROFL Now that should definitely leave a mark.

Yes it will :huh:
And it will go away......

But can Tim say the same about the STRETCH marks? ROFL

Frazod
05-06-2003, 10:52 PM

yea But NEON?

Shit probebly glows :eek:

I don't know. I'm a bit apprehensive to turn the lights off to find out. :eek:

Logical
05-06-2003, 10:52 PM

Now why would Tim know about it being green? :hmmm:

JOhn
05-06-2003, 10:54 PM

Now why would Tim know about it being green? :Hmmm:

:LOL:

Logical
05-06-2003, 10:56 PM

You've been working out with the Archbishop of Smack again, haven't you.:D

JOhn
05-06-2003, 10:59 PM

You've been working out with the Archbishop of Smack again, haven't you.:D

let's just say it ain't Bible study :thumb:

Frazod
05-06-2003, 10:59 PM

Or the permanent caluses on your knees..... :D

Frazod
05-06-2003, 11:00 PM

Now why would Tim know about it being green? :hmmm:

Three words: VETERAN FLEET SAILOR

:eek:

Thank God for penicillin..... :grovel:

Logical
05-06-2003, 11:01 PM

Oooh the smackathon is on!

Kill, kill destroy, we want mayhem. WooWoo

JOhn
05-06-2003, 11:02 PM

Not to worry Fraz.

Knee pads, btw you want me to pick you up some orthopedic stockings to help with that cottage cheese problem?

JOhn
05-06-2003, 11:02 PM

:grovel:

Normal postion?

Frazod
05-06-2003, 11:03 PM

Not to worry Fraz.

Knee pads, btw you want me to pick you up some orthopedic stockings to help with that cottage cheese problem?

ewwwww........

Dude, I'm not THAT fat! :eek:

Logical

:eek:

Thank God for penicillin..... :grovel:

When the Johnson is Rotten

You got the clap from her snap!

Frazod
And I also didn't just admit to wearing knee pads..... :spank:

ROFL

JOhn
05-06-2003, 11:04 PM

ewwwww........

Dude, I'm not THAT fat! :eek:
:LOL: ROFL :D

actually laughing so hard i snorted my Dew :eek:

JOhn
And I also didn't just admit to wearing knee pads..... :spank:

ROFL

:banghead:

Frazod

When the Johnson is Rotten

You got the clap from her snap!

Sadly, been there, done that.

But I sure had fun catching it! :D

Ahhhhh........... Rio :p

PastorMikH
05-06-2003, 11:05 PM
Fraz, it is when jOn is on rolls like this one that I usually stop and pray for his pc to get a virus or lock up or something.

Frazod
05-06-2003, 11:06 PM
Fraz, it is when jOn is on rolls like this one that I usually stop and pray for his pc to get a virus or lock up or something.

You mean KNEE PAD BOY? :evil:

Logical
05-06-2003, 11:06 PM

Sadly, been there, done that.

But I sure had fun catching it! :D

Ahhhhh........... Rio :p

Memories, misty colored memories.......

JOhn
05-06-2003, 11:07 PM
Fraz, it is when jOn is on rolls like this one that I usually stop and pray for his pc to get a virus or lock up or something. nlm

Yea but if Fraz gets on his knees to pray, he might not be able to get back up for awhile
ROFL

Frazod

Memories, misty colored memories.......

That would be blurry, beer-drenched memories, in this case. :D

JOhn

You mean KNEE PAD BOY? :evil:

whatever Mr Goodyear :D

PastorMikH
05-06-2003, 11:09 PM

Well Fraz, at least he didn't say Pillsbury Dough Boy.

Frazod
05-06-2003, 11:09 PM

Say that now.

I can loose the weight. You WON'T escape what you just did, KPB. :p

:fire:

And on that note, I'm off to bed.

Goodnight all!

Fat Bastard signing off

Logical
05-06-2003, 11:10 PM
Tim if it is any consolatin anyone who knows this many fat jokes was a childhood victim.;)

JOhn
05-06-2003, 11:14 PM
Tim if it is any consolatin anyone who knows this many fat jokes was a childhood victim.;)
:shake:

Nope

JOhn
05-06-2003, 11:14 PM

Say that now.

I can loose the weight. You WON'T escape what you just did, KPB. :p

:fire:

And on that note, I'm off to bed.

Goodnight all!

Fat Bastard signing off

Before you head off, Call Seaworld, they wanna know if your coming in to work tommrow ;)

Saggysack
05-07-2003, 02:56 AM
I am a FAT BASTARD!

Thats it say it loud! Say it proud!

May I suggest...

http://www.fatbaldandproud.com/index.html

Logical
05-07-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by VaporizerMan

Thats it say it loud! Say it proud!

May I suggest...

http://www.fatbaldandproud.com/index.html

Hey the poster for this thread.

http://www.fatbaldandproud.com/images/Fat%20&%20Bald%20CD.jpg

JOhn
05-07-2003, 06:49 AM

http://www.fatbaldandproud.com/images/Fat%20&%20Bald%20CD.jpg :LOL:

TEX
05-07-2003, 06:15 PM
Good luck. Sounds to me like you really want to lose the weight. That's the most important step...;)

PastorMikH
05-07-2003, 06:19 PM

http://www.fatbaldandproud.com/images/Fat%20&%20Bald%20CD.jpg

Perhaps Logical should start a movement of donations to make this Fraz's new Avatar,:D

Skip Towne
05-07-2003, 06:23 PM

Perhaps Logical should start a movement of donations to make this Fraz's new Avatar,:D Hey, isn't that the guy you flattened in the road?

PastorMikH
05-07-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Skip Towne
Hey, isn't that the guy you flattened in the road?

:shake:

Must be losing the rest of your memory in your old age.

Frazod
05-07-2003, 07:21 PM
Hey Jim :moon:

You'll have to get one of the photoshop geeks to put a goatee on that picture before it can be me, though.

Fat Bastard update...

Still going strong, although I did have an Arby's roast beast sandwich (no fries, with water) for lunch. If I eat salad every day I'll f#cking go insane. Still doing the slim fast bar for breakfast and bar/lean cuisine for dinner. Got the walking up closer to 5 miles today and actually jogged for a couple of short spurts. The jogging didn't bother me as much as I thought it would, but I'm pretty wiped out now.

No noticeable difference yet, but Rome wasn't built in a day, and I'm in a helluva lot worse shape than Rome ever was.

But I'm sticking with it. May even try some situps later :eek:

JOhn
05-07-2003, 07:30 PM
Hey tubby, nice to see you didn't have a heart attack on your jog ;)

Frazod
05-07-2003, 07:36 PM
Hey tubby, nice to see you didn't have a heart attack on your jog ;)

You been getting high off 409 fumes again? :p

JOhn
05-07-2003, 07:37 PM

You been getting high off 409 fumes again? :p

Naw it was from sniffing Pam, when I sprayed the pan for brownies

Mmmmmmmmm brownies :p

Frazod
05-07-2003, 07:38 PM

Mmmmmmmm slim fast bar

:cuss:

Actually, they're pretty friggin good.

Logical
05-07-2003, 07:39 PM
Tim,

Perhaps you should print that picture and put it on your refrigerator. Funnier than a self picture and probably has the same effect when you go to open that door.

JOhn
05-07-2003, 07:40 PM

Mmmmmmmm slim fast bar

:cuss:

Actually, they're pretty friggin good.

BBQ ribs, Baked beens and corn on the Cob :D

Logical
05-07-2003, 07:41 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Tim I have to admit that jOHn is turning this on you in every case. Probably an after effect from all that watching Oprah, and being Suzy homemaker.ROFL ROFL

Rausch
05-07-2003, 07:42 PM
Tim,

Perhaps you should print that picture and put it on your refrigerator. Funnier than a self picture and probably has the same effect when you go to open that door.

That, or a few pictures of some very unfortunate VD cases....That'll really boost the appetite....

Frazod
05-07-2003, 07:43 PM
Tim,

Nah, every photo of my taken over the past five or six years is motivation enough.

DJay23
05-07-2003, 07:43 PM
Something I do that holds me accountable to my workouts is that I have a little pocket calendar that I "X" out the days I do my workouts on. Yellow for days I run, red for the days I lift. It's such a great feeling to see a whole week "X'd" out and even better to see a whole month. Since I don't own a scale, and really don't care how much I weigh (I have a thin build as it is) It's hard to see the progress.

As for meals I've heard it is better to eat a lot of small meals rather than 1 or 2 big ones. I personally eat a banana for breakfast, an AdvantEdge bar for lunch with water, and then a moderate dinner without going overboard. I'm a little undisciplined and sometimes have a small snack in the evening. On the weekends I usually splurge and get cheese steaks and chili cheese fries or KFC or some such.

Good luck you big ole tigger.

Frazod
05-07-2003, 07:44 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Tim I have to admit that jOHn is turning this on you in every case. Probably an after effect from all that watching Oprah, and being Suzy homemaker.ROFL ROFL

Perhaps we should take up a collection and get him a new set of kneepads - I figure he's wearing his current ones out rather quickly.... :D

JOhn
05-07-2003, 07:45 PM

Perhaps we should take up a collection and get him a new set of kneepads - I figure he's wearing his current ones out rather quickly.... :D

Dude kneepads are cheap. I would worry about the high cost of those orthopedic stockings :eek:

Frazod
05-07-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by DJay23
Something I do that holds me accountable to my workouts is that I have a little pocket calendar that I "X" out the days I do my workouts on. Yellow for days I run, red for the days I lift. It's such a great feeling to see a whole week "X'd" out and even better to see a whole month. Since I don't own a scale, and really don't care how much I weigh (I have a thin build as it is) It's hard to see the progress.

As for meals I've heard it is better to eat a lot of small meals rather than 1 or 2 big ones. I personally eat a banana for breakfast, an AdvantEdge bar for lunch with water, and then a moderate dinner without going overboard. I'm a little undisciplined and sometimes have a small snack in the evening. On the weekends I usually splurge and get cheese steaks and chili cheese fries or KFC or some such.

Good luck you big ole tigger.

I don't lift - have never done it before and I'm afraid if I invest in anything it'll just end up being a clothes rack (just like the weight bench I bought years ago and never used). So I'm just walking every day, and slowly introducing a bit of running into the mix. Perhaps as I get in better shape I'll feel more motivated to give the lifting a try.

As for big meals - I haven't had one all week. The largest quantity of food I've had at one sitting was the salad I ate for lunch yesterday. It's just a diet bar here, a lone sandwich there, and lean cuisine dinners, which are small at best.

I figure I'll eat a bit more on Saturday - that'll be my pig-out day. But I'm swearing off fried foods. Don't crave them, and certainly don't need them.

Frazod
05-07-2003, 07:50 PM

Dude kneepads are cheap. I would worry about the high cost of those orthopedic stockings :eek:

Your knowledge of kneepads is somewhat disconcerting..... :spock:

:evil:

JOhn
05-07-2003, 07:52 PM

Your knowledge of kneepads is somewhat disconcerting..... :spock:

No more than your knowledge of Cottage cheese and Strecth marks :D

Frazod
05-07-2003, 07:53 PM

No more than your knowledge of Cottage cheese and Strecth marks :D

You're confusing me with your dream girl, OPRAH.

Bearcat
05-07-2003, 07:56 PM

Iowanian
05-07-2003, 07:57 PM
Go on your walk yet, PorkChop?

I haven't had a pop in 3 days, have consumed enough water to barf a fish, and have done something physical every day since saturday.

Frazod
05-07-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by bearcat2002

Thanks, Big Slayer. :grr:

ROFL

Logical
05-07-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by bearcat2002
http://64.246.47.4/BB/attachment.php?s=&postid=1045188

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Frazod
05-07-2003, 08:08 PM
Go on your walk yet, PorkChop?

I haven't had a pop in 3 days, have consumed enough water to barf a fish, and have done something physical every day since saturday.

Yeah, I went on my walk. Even longer tonight, with a bit of running thrown in.

Plus, I just did 25 situps. :eek: Man, that was a BITCH.

I'll try to do that every other day and slowly up the dosage.

JOhn
05-07-2003, 08:10 PM

Yeah, I went on my walk. Even longer tonight, with a bit of running thrown in.

Plus, I just did 25 situps. :eek: Man, that was a BITCH.

I'll try to do that every other day and slowly up the dosage.

That reminds me, Fraz's local fast food resturant introduced a new size for there fries, they have Large, Super-size and now OMG it's coming our way :eek:

LVNHACK
05-07-2003, 08:19 PM
Damn Fraz.........These dudes are talking to you like a prison pimp to one of his punks..........

Iowanian
05-07-2003, 08:21 PM
Keep up the good work T-Bone

Bootlegged
05-07-2003, 08:24 PM
Has anyone tried Vanilla Coke? Pretty good stuff if you're into that sort of thing. It goes really well with meat-lovers pizza.....which goes really well with ranch dressing and wings.

Iowanian
05-07-2003, 08:26 PM
whats killing me....I'm also cutting out the snacks....and the majority of my pop intake....

A nice lady at work decided that this is a GREAT week to burn this candle that smells like Baking cookies.....and brought brownies and some kind of stuffed pastry.....a real "martha stewart"...

Not helping my "munchies"

Frazod
05-07-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by LVNHACK
Damn Fraz.........These dudes are talking to you like a prison pimp to one of his punks..........

As I intended.... :D

motivational abuse :spank:

LVNHACK
05-07-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Lattimer
Has anyone tried Vanilla Coke? Pretty good stuff if you're into that sort of thing. It goes really well with meat-lovers pizza.....which goes really well with ranch dressing and wings.

Man.........That's just cold............Probabaly goes better with beer then coke......JMO

LVNHACK
05-07-2003, 08:29 PM

As I intended.... :D

motivational abuse :spank:

Did you get my smoke yesterday ????????

Bootlegged
05-07-2003, 08:31 PM

Man.........That's just cold............Probabaly goes better with beer then coke......JMO

I usually wash it down with beer and Nachos...

Funny, I usually LOSE weight when I eat that stuff.....

Frazod
05-07-2003, 08:33 PM

Yeah, I got it.

For right now, I'm just going to stick with what I'm doing and see if that works.

The main thing - I HAVE TO STAY ACTIVE. That will be the key, and I know it. Whether I walk or run, or do something else, clearly that will have to become a key ingredient in my normal life. If it doesn't, I'm screwed.

JOhn
05-07-2003, 08:56 PM

Yeah, I got it.

For right now, I'm just going to stick with what I'm doing and see if that works.

The main thing - I HAVE TO STAY ACTIVE. That will be the key, and I know it. Whether I walk or run, or do something else, clearly that will have to become a key ingredient in my normal life. If it doesn't, I'm screwed.

Just don't try any push ups yet, well unless the lift arrived allready. hate to have you call 911 again. :D

Frazod
05-07-2003, 09:04 PM

Just don't try any push ups yet, well unless the lift arrived allready. hate to have you call 911 again. :D

I thought it was you that called 911 the last time Cowgirl kicked your ass....

Rausch
05-07-2003, 09:06 PM

Careful, that didn't work for Bob Denver either....

JOhn
05-07-2003, 09:07 PM

I thought it was you that called 911 the last time Cowgirl kicked your ass....

No, remember? It was you explaining HOW the GIRL got lost trying to kiss your ass. :D

Rausch
05-07-2003, 09:07 PM
whats killing me....I'm also cutting out the snacks....and the majority of my pop intake....

A nice lady at work decided that this is a GREAT week to burn this candle that smells like Baking cookies.....and brought brownies and some kind of stuffed pastry.....a real "martha stewart"...

Not helping my "munchies"

Ok, so the real problem with Soda is the empty calories....I can get my liquid crack in other ways. But how many calories/carbs/fat does the average pot of coffee have? Is it a "healthier" alternative to soda from a weight watching standpoint?

Frazod
05-07-2003, 09:09 PM

No, remember? It was you explaining HOW the GIRL got lost trying to kiss your ass. :D

Negative. My ass is not difficult to find. :spock:

JOhn
05-07-2003, 09:13 PM

Negative. My ass is not difficult to find. :spock:

naw was thinking more like she got stuck in the crack :eek:

LVNHACK
05-07-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE

Ok, so the real problem with Soda is the empty calories....I can get my liquid crack in other ways. But how many calories/carbs/fat does the average pot of coffee have? Is it a "healthier" alternative to soda from a weight watching standpoint?

Coffee has like zero calories.........It's the caffine, that'll get you there......

Frazod
05-07-2003, 09:20 PM

naw was thinking more like she got stuck in the crack :eek:

:spock:

No, but that might be a good way to shut my wife up.... :grr:

Rausch
05-07-2003, 09:22 PM

Coffee has like zero calories.........It's the caffine, that'll get you there......

Caffine has calories? I didn't know that....what, like sugar or something? Dude my motor RUNS on caffiene....wtf....:huh:

Frazod
05-07-2003, 09:23 PM

Caffine has calories? I didn't know that....what, like sugar or something? Dude my motor RUNS on caffiene....wtf....:huh:

I thought your motor ran on beer..... :spock:

:)

LVNHACK
05-07-2003, 09:24 PM

No no no........No calories.......Just what the drug does to you......

Rausch
05-07-2003, 09:25 PM

I thought your motor ran on beer..... :spock:

Yeah well, right now Brad can't afford super, he's just got to go with regular fuel....:cuss:

Frazod
05-07-2003, 09:25 PM

Yeah well, right now Brad can't afford super, he's just got to go with regular fuel....:cuss:

I figured you'd just crank your cigarette money into alcohol....

Ugly Duck
05-07-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Coogs
OK, I guess I'll join in the battle of the bulge crowd. With all you other guys dropping pounds left and right, I'm feeling kind of guilty about standing pat. I stand at right under 6-2, and weigh about 218, give or take a pound or two.

Most of my excess weight packs on around my midsection, and it has been a few years since I have been able to look down and see my, uhhhh.... feet... without sucking in the ol' tummy a bit!;)

I'm going to shoot for sheading about 30 pounds to in the 185-190 range. Don't mind telling you it is going to be tough! I like to eat, and I love pop! I've been ignoring this thread till I noticed that Zod was the author.... then I read down as far as Coogs. I guess I'm a fat bastard, too. Just went to the scale and weighed myself. Didn't like it, so I stripped down to shed some lbs. Still didn't like it. 6'0" and 202 packed on where Coogs carries his. I weighed 183 thru the college years, but that was when I wuz surfing and Tae Kwon Do'ing.... don't think I can get down to that weight again. I'll be 50 on the 1st of June - too old for 183 anymore. I'll shoot for 185 like Coogs.

Dang! I gotta dutch oven fulla Coq au Vin bubbling away in the oven. Made with a Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and whole mushrooms sauted in bacon fat - smells really good! It's just gonna make me fatter..... starting tomorrow - I'm gonna diet!

Marty McDonald
05-07-2003, 10:53 PM
Fraz-

1.) No more Portillo's. I dropped 15 pounds when I left Naperville for Phoenix.

2.) No more Giordanno's.

3.) Lay off the Steak and Shake (damn, those were good breakfasts and shakes.)

4.) Masterbate at night...it burns at least 10 calories...

Logical
05-08-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Marty McDonald
Fraz-

4.) Masterbate at night...it burns at least 10 calories...

No wonder it is so rare to see fat teenagers.

Rausch
05-08-2003, 12:26 AM

I figured you'd just crank your cigarette money into alcohol....

Gotta' pay of the credit card from THE VACATION FROM HELL first......:grr:

KcMizzou
05-08-2003, 01:26 AM

No wonder it is so rare to see fat teenagers. yeah... but who said anything about teenagers?

JOhn
05-08-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by KcMizzou
yeah... but who said anything about teenagers? :rolleyes:

And Fatzod wonders why I've only gained 15 pounds in 20 years ROFL

Frazod
05-08-2003, 06:59 PM
Fat Bastard Update (I'm going to do this nightly, so you'd better get used to it) :p

Still dieting. Still poppin the pills. Still walking my ass off. Still drinking more water in a day than I used to in a month.

Incorporated more running into the evening walk - even SPRINTED :eek: the last half block back to my house. Ran about twice as far as I did last night - perhaps about 1/5 of the total distance. When I walk the entire length of this route, it takes between 35 and 40 minutes. Tonight, I did it in 25.

I'm tired, and breathing hard, and sweating like a pig, but tonight.... it kind of feels good. I'll take that as a good sign. Was also annoyed with the wife when I left - when I got back, I wasn't anymore. Running = stress relief? Hmmm... :D

Also, somebody at work commented that I looked a bit thinner. I personally don't see it, although I already notice the pants aren't quite as tight.

Meatloaf and broccoli for dinner. Yum yum.

Starting to feel good about this. This is about the time when I've run out of motivation when I've done this in the past. Hell, I just might walk some more after dinner.

PastorMikH
05-08-2003, 07:04 PM
Sounds good Fraz. Keep up the good work.

Don't worry about the stress relief, I am sure jOn will take care of getting your mood back to normal every night after the excercise.:)

Ugly Duck
05-08-2003, 07:06 PM
Way to go, Zod! This is very inspirational stuff.... I'm slowly falling into step. Was 202 last night, only 199 right now. Guess I gave birth to 3 lbs of waste....

JOhn
05-08-2003, 07:10 PM

Hmmm yummy there Fatzod ROFL I think we're having ham & cheese cassorole, and maybe a cheese ckae I bought for dessert :p

------------------------------------------------------
Incorporated more running into the evening walk - even SPRINTED the last half block back to my house

That must be the small tremor that was felt troughout most of IL. :D

-----------------------------------------------------
Also, somebody at work commented that I looked a bit thinner.

In comparasion to what? ;)

Frazod
05-08-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Ugly Duck
Way to go, Zod! This is very inspirational stuff.... I'm slowly falling into step. Was 202 last night, only 199 right now. Guess I gave birth to 3 lbs of waste....

Someone earlier in the thread suggested that I not bother weighing myself, so that I won't get discouraged if I'm not dropping the weight in what I feel is the time I should. Sounded like good advice, so I'm foregoing the scales (also, I'm really don't want to know how much I weigh at the moment anyway).

After a couple of weeks, once I really notice the difference, I'll probably hop on the scales (hell, I don't even have scales right now, for obvious reasons). I'm more concerned with trimming inches off my waist, dumping this f#cking gut and fitting back into clothes I've outgrown that an actual number (other than the ultimate goal of being below 200, which is a LONG WAY OFF.

LVNHACK
05-08-2003, 07:11 PM
I'm in........But I'm waiting until next week when my vacation is over........40 to 50 lbs for the HACK............

Frazod
05-08-2003, 07:13 PM

Hmmm yummy there Fatzod ROFL I think we're having ham & cheese cassorole, and maybe a cheese ckae I bought for dessert :p

Incorporated more running into the evening walk - even SPRINTED the last half block back to my house

That must be the small tremor that was felt troughout most of IL. :D

Also, somebody at work commented that I looked a bit thinner.

In comparasion to what? ;)

Cock..... nlm

LVNHACK
05-08-2003, 07:14 PM

Someone earlier in the thread suggested that I not bother weighing myself, so that I won't get discouraged if I'm not dropping the weight in what I feel is the time I should. Sounded like good advice, so I'm foregoing the scales (also, I'm really don't want to know how much I weigh at the moment anyway).

After a couple of weeks, once I really notice the difference, I'll probably hop on the scales (hell, I don't even have scales right now, for obvious reasons). I'm more concerned with trimming inches off my waist, dumping this f#cking gut and fitting back into clothes I've outgrown that an actual number (other than the ultimate goal of being below 200, which is a LONG WAY OFF.

That's good advice......jOHn......Keep fuggin around......Us former fat dudes are gonna track ya down and make ya a woman for sure.............Skinny Bastage.........:D

JOhn
05-08-2003, 07:15 PM

Cock..... nlm :fire: :fire:

Just trying to keep the motivation up.

Oh I went to the Dr today Tim, I'm done to 158lbs, how the heck did I manage to lose wieght? Must eat more donuts and drink more Dew :D

J Diddy
05-08-2003, 07:15 PM

Cock..... nlm

Isn't it great? All this support backing you up, you can't lose.

Well I know I'm not gonna post it when I quit smoking.

LVNHACK
05-08-2003, 07:16 PM
:fire: :fire:

Oh I went to the Dr today Tim, I'm done to 158lbs, how the heck did I manage to lose wieght? Must eat more donuts and drink more Dew :D

1st stage of aids...........

Frazod
05-08-2003, 07:16 PM
I'm in........But I'm waiting until next week when my vacation is over........40 to 50 lbs for the HACK............

I'm going on vacation the week after next, but I look on it more as an opportunity to get more exercise than a problem.

We're going to Asheville, NC, and later to Gettysburg. Asheville will give me lots of opportunity for mountain hikes, and the vastness of the Gettysburg battlefield will certainly give me ample walking opportunities.

Maintaining the diet might be difficult, but we're going with the in-laws, who are very supportive of both the wife and I shedding some poundage - so I'm sure they'll be accomodating.

JOhn
05-08-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by J Diddy

Isn't it great? All this support backing you up, you can't lose.

Well I know I'm not gonna post it when I quit smoking.

Trust me I wouldn't do this to just anybody, and if it really bothered Frazod I would stop ;)

Frazod
05-08-2003, 07:17 PM
:fire: :fire:

I know how you could drop an additional 10 pounds of useless fat.... :grr:

Frazod
05-08-2003, 07:18 PM

That's good advice......jOHn......Keep fuggin around......Us former fat dudes are gonna track ya down and make ya a woman for sure.............Skinny Bastage.........:D

I thought he already was a woman for sure..... ROFL

JOhn
05-08-2003, 07:18 PM

Don't be threatning to pull a Loranie Bobbit on me ROFL

LVNHACK
05-08-2003, 07:19 PM

I'm going on vacation the week after next, but I look on it more as an opportunity to get more exercise than a problem.

We're going to Asheville, NC, and later to Gettysburg. Asheville will give me lots of opportunity for mountain hikes, and the vastness of the Gettysburg battlefield will certainly give me ample walking opportunities.

Maintaining the diet might be difficult, but we're going with the in-laws, who are very supportive of both the wife and I shedding some poundage - so I'm sure they'll be accomodating.

Know your gonna love Gettysburg......I went a couple of times when I was a kid......My kids are getting to the age to spend more time back east learning history of the US.......

Frazod
05-08-2003, 07:19 PM

Don't be threatning to pull a Loranie Bobbit on me ROFL

I said POUNDS, not OUNCES.... :spock:

LVNHACK
05-08-2003, 07:20 PM

Remove the apron and butt plug ?????......:p

Frazod
05-08-2003, 07:23 PM

Know your gonna love Gettysburg......I went a couple of times when I was a kid......My kids are getting to the age to spend more time back east learning history of the US.......

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I'll be there on Memorial Day weekend, which will suck, but that was the only way I could fit it into the schedule.

I've been to Washington, and Mt. Rushmore, and Lexington & Concord. Soon Gettysburg. After that, the only essential thing left to do on my proud-to-be-an-American tour will be the Constitution. I still kick myself in the ass for not going to see it when I was in Boston before.

Frazod
05-08-2003, 07:24 PM

Remove the apron and butt plug ?????......:p

Ow. We're tagging the crap out of him tonight.... :evil:

JOhn
05-08-2003, 07:26 PM

Ow. We're tagging the crap out of him tonight.... :evil:

Lets keep yer wives out of this :D

Frazod
05-08-2003, 07:28 PM

weak..... :shake:

LVNHACK
05-08-2003, 07:29 PM

You're not my wife.......You are Cowgirls wife......Your my vacation prison b!thch......:p

Logical
05-08-2003, 07:29 PM

I said POUNDS, not OUNCES.... :spock:

Ounces you sure you were not confused wouldn't that have been grams?ROFL

LVNHACK
05-08-2003, 07:31 PM

Ounces you sure you were not confused wouldn't that have been grams?ROFL

Now jOHN getting triple teamed.........Sure it's not the 1st time........Three dude's have had their way with him......:D

Boozer
05-08-2003, 07:32 PM

Now jOHN getting triple teamed.........Sure it's not the 1st time........Three dude's have had their way with him......:D

ROFL Man, you ever thought of a career change? I think your job is affecting you a little too much.

PastorMikH
05-08-2003, 07:33 PM
Fraz, I am in the oyther boat on the scales bit. When I stated 2 years ago, I didn't climb on the scales until I was 2-3 weeks into the dieting. Now I wished I knew exactly what I started at so I would know how much I dropped.

It is depressing to see the dial go around and around and around and around, but when you see pounds dropped, it is very motivating. And since you already measured yourself, if you don't see the change on the scales, you will still see it on the measurements. In all actuality, the scales were one of my biggest motivators.

When you are on vacation, just avoid fast food as much as possible.

LVNHACK
05-08-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by AZFan

ROFL Man, you ever thought of a career change? I think your job is affecting you a little too much.

This is calm, you should hear a group of Hacks......I gotta go the tornado sirens are going going off........time to move the family......

PastorMikH
05-08-2003, 07:41 PM

You are Cowgirls wife

ROFL

Chalk up two points for LVNHACK.

Boozer
05-08-2003, 07:41 PM

This is calm, you should hear a group of Hacks......I gotta go the tornado sirens are going going off........time to move the family......

Good luck to you and yours.

PastorMikH
05-08-2003, 07:42 PM

Keep your head down and don't go chasing any twisters. Log back in and let us know when all is clear!

LVNHACK
05-08-2003, 08:04 PM
I'm BACK....................:fire: :fire: :fire:

Frazod
05-08-2003, 08:35 PM
Just did ANOTHER MILE after dinner.... sprinted even farther back to the house this time.

That's well over 5 for the day.

I like this feeling.... :D

LVNHACK
05-08-2003, 09:05 PM

I like this feeling.... :D

Says jOHn as the fellas line up behind him...............:D

Iowanian
05-08-2003, 10:21 PM
porkchop,

I think you should weigh yourself once in the beginning, and take your measurements...thigh, waste, stomoch, neck, arms...take your measurements and write them down every couple of weeks so you can SEE improvement....Its motivating.

Frazod
05-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Fat Bastard Update... day 5

I think I overdid it a bit yesterday. Walking from the office to the train my shins hurt a bit, so I think I'm going to forego the evening walk/run this evening (already did about 2 1/2 miles to and from the train station/office, so its not like I've done nothing).

Will get my 5 in tomorrow.

Everything else progressing normally. The diet is certainly having some good side effects. My chronic heartburn has nearly vanished - probably a combination of not eating a bunch of unhealthy crap and constantly drinking water. Energy level much higher. Clothing is a bit looser.

And.... it occurred to me today that I can't remember the last time I farted. This from a guy who was once dubbed "Methano the Gas God" by his roommates. Certainly the air quality in casa Frazod has improved as a result :D and I'm sure the wife is happier.

PastorMikH
05-09-2003, 06:41 PM
Fraz, sounds like it could be the beginnings of shin splints. Running on concrete will kill the shins. High quality shoes will help a bit. I run in either a pair of New Balance 903s or my Nike Presto Running shoes with the air soles. There are some stretches that can also help with shin splints. Probably need to ask some of the more serious runners what they do to prevent them. My shins got so bad when I was pushing myself that I had to quit running all together for 3-4 months (swam instead). Now I run on either the rubber surface track at the local high school or a treadmill.

Good to hear that the diet/excercise is giving you some relief from some other stuff - too bad about losing your ability to pass gas though.

JOhn
05-09-2003, 06:41 PM
And.... it occurred to me today that I can't remember the last time I farted. This from a guy who was once dubbed "Methano the Gas God" by his roommates. Certainly the air quality in casa Frazod has improved as a result :D and I'm sure the wife is happier.

I was wondering why the Air quility in Chicago was better today :D

Frazod
05-09-2003, 06:47 PM
Fraz, sounds like it could be the beginnings of shin splints. Running on concrete will kill the shins. High quality shoes will help a bit. I run in either a pair of New Balance 903s or my Nike Presto Running shoes with the air soles. There are some stretches that can also help with shin splints. Probably need to ask some of the more serious runners what they do to prevent them. My shins got so bad when I was pushing myself that I had to quit running all together for 3-4 months (swam instead). Now I run on either the rubber surface track at the local high school or a treadmill.

Good to hear that the diet/excercise is giving you some relief from some other stuff - too bad about losing your ability to pass gas though.

I have air-cushioned Nikes, which are easily the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.

I too think I'm working on shin splints, which I certainly don't want. That's why I'm taking the night off, and will go a bit easier on the running until I acclimate myself a bit more.

I've also got a bicycle that I've had for two years and rode exactly ONE TIME. Perhaps it's time to dust that off.

PastorMikH
05-09-2003, 06:54 PM
Fraz, are you close to any sand dunes that happen along lake Michigan? Running (shoot, even walking) up those is great excercise and shouldn't kill your shins.

Frazod
05-09-2003, 06:56 PM
Fraz, are you close to any sand dunes that happen along lake Michigan? Running (shoot, even walking) up those is great excercise and shouldn't kill your shins.

I'm no where near Lake Michigan or any sand dunes. I've been walking on the sidewalks around the hood.

LVNHACK
05-09-2003, 07:06 PM
Does sound like the begining of shin splints......Those fuggers hurt......Try to find a softer place to run.......Maybe the local school track.......

Logical
05-09-2003, 07:42 PM

I have air-cushioned Nikes, which are easily the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.

I too think I'm working on shin splints, which I certainly don't want. That's why I'm taking the night off, and will go a bit easier on the running until I acclimate myself a bit more.

I've also got a bicycle that I've had for two years and rode exactly ONE TIME. Perhaps it's time to dust that off.

Maybe you blew out the air cushions!:eek:

LVNHACK
05-09-2003, 07:44 PM

ROFL

Bootlegged
05-09-2003, 07:46 PM
porkchop,

I think you should weigh yourself once in the beginning, and take your measurements...thigh, waste, stomoch, neck, arms...take your measurements and write them down every couple of weeks so you can SEE improvement....Its motivating.

Porkchop....

ROFL

PastorMikH
05-09-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Lattimer

Porkchop....

ROFL

ROFL

I missed that one - too funny Iowanian!

JOhn
05-09-2003, 08:02 PM

Ahhh the EVIL one is back, bunny and all ;)

Logical
05-09-2003, 08:07 PM

Ahhh the EVIL one is back, bunny and all ;)

Yes and watch for a special real soon!

JOhn
05-09-2003, 08:08 PM

Yes and watch for a special real soon!

Special Ed. ?? :D

Logical
05-09-2003, 08:21 PM

Special Ed. ?? :D

I know you look forward to your rides on the little yellow bus but you have to wait till tommorow now jOHn.

PastorMikH
05-09-2003, 08:27 PM

I know you look forward to your rides on the little yellow bus but you have to wait till tommorow now jOHn.

Uhm, tommorow is saturday. He'll have to wait 'till monday.

(Not often one gets to correct Logical).:)

Logical
05-09-2003, 08:29 PM

Uhm, tommorow is saturday. He'll have to wait 'till monday.

(Not often one gets to correct Logical).:) :banghead: ROFL ROFL

JOhn
05-09-2003, 08:31 PM

It's just that I look forward to seeing you so much

Weak smack tonight.....not into it for some reason

Logical
05-09-2003, 08:35 PM

It's just that I look forward to seeing you so much

Weak smack tonight.....not into it for some reason

:spock:Worries me what LVNHACK will say when he sees that post.:eek:

JOhn
05-09-2003, 08:36 PM

:spock:Worries me what LVNHACK will say when he sees that post.:eek:

:huh:

yea, but used all my good insults on Fatzod the other night

KcMizzou
05-09-2003, 08:46 PM

:huh:

yea, but used all my good insults on Fatzod the other night yeah...

you actually had me feelin' bad for Fraz. Never thought I'd see the day... :shake:

ya azzhole. ;)

JOhn
05-09-2003, 08:47 PM
yeah...

you actually had me feelin' bad for Fraz. Never thought I'd see the day... :shake:

ya azzhole. ;)

As I like to point out, I do have my days, not often. :D

Logical
05-09-2003, 08:48 PM
Hey, speaking of Tim I had some great Enchiladas for lunch with a lot of sour cream, hot spicy green salsa verde with rice and refried beans.

MMm good.

JOhn
05-09-2003, 08:51 PM
Hey, speaking of Tim I had some great Enchiladas for lunch with a lot of sour cream, hot spicy green salsa verde with rice and refried beans.

MMm good.

:p

Well I had homemade Quisdies (sp) with rice , very tasty

Frazod
05-09-2003, 09:09 PM
Like the new sig, Jim.

JOhn
05-09-2003, 09:09 PM
Like the new sig, Jim.

Logical
05-09-2003, 09:11 PM
Like the new sig, Jim.

As soon as you have one I will let you know.

Frazod
05-10-2003, 03:29 PM
Fat Bastard update - day 6

Started taking the RED PILLS this morning.... hopefully they'll help make a difference.

Dusted off the treadmill (which was a chore in itself, since it hasn't been used in four years) and did two miles on it. Two miles on a treadmill is a lot different than doing two miles during a normal walk, but I think I'm better off using it because of the soft surface (shins aren't bothering me now). Worked up a serious sweat - pretty much completely soaked through the clothes I was wearing. Wore me out, but felt good.

This is now the longest sustained physical fitness routine I've stuck with since bootcamp. I know six days may sound rather sad, but it's a milestone for me. And I don't plan on quitting.

Had the jeans on last night that were so uncomfortable last weekend, and was a bit disheartened that they didn't seem that much more comfortable. Hopefully next weekend they will.

I think I'm going to get a scale. Time to find out where I'm really at.

2bikemike
05-10-2003, 03:36 PM
Fat Bastard update - day 6

Started taking the RED PILLS this morning.... hopefully they'll help make a difference.

Dusted off the treadmill (which was a chore in itself, since it hasn't been used in four years) and did two miles on it. Two miles on a treadmill is a lot different than doing two miles during a normal walk, but I think I'm better off using it because of the soft surface (shins aren't bothering me now). Worked up a serious sweat - pretty much completely soaked through the clothes I was wearing. Wore me out, but felt good.

This is now the longest sustained physical fitness routine I've stuck with since bootcamp. I know six days may sound rather sad, but it's a milestone for me. And I don't plan on quitting.

Had the jeans on last night that were so uncomfortable last weekend, and was a bit disheartened that they didn't seem that much more comfortable. Hopefully next weekend they will.

I think I'm going to get a scale. Time to find out where I'm really at.

Popping red pills huh! Whats in those little red pills. Seriously though stay away from anything with ephedra in it.

Frazod
05-10-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by 2bikemike

Popping red pills huh! Whats in those little red pills. Seriously though stay away from anything with ephedra in it.

No ephedra. I think the red pills are just souped up versions of the white pills I've been taking. I'm just supposed to wait a week before starting on them to give my body a chance to adjust.

I don't know if they consider a week to be five or seven days, but I called it six.

2bikemike
05-10-2003, 03:45 PM
Well Keep up the hard work it will pay off it just takes time. I dropped 30 pounds last year. It took about 4 months of diet and excercise. I used the Weight Watchers plan. Still ate most of the same stuff I was just not near as much. Like instead of polishing off the Pizza I would have 3 slices and stop. I started eating breakfast also which I never did so when lunch rolled around I would be starved.

Frazod
05-10-2003, 07:13 PM
Well, I got the scales.

It's better than I thought. Actually, quite a bit better.

Granted, these are cheap-ass Target scales, but according to them, I weigh 245. Which is about 15 pounds less than I figured I would.

Have I already lost weight and just can't tell? No way of knowing. But I figure I must have.

So the initial goal isn't 60 pounds away. It's 46. :thumb:

Logical
05-10-2003, 07:15 PM
Well, I got the scales.

It's better than I thought. Actually, quite a bit better.

Granted, these are cheap-ass Target scales, but according to them, I weigh 245. Which is about 15 pounds less than I figured I would.

Have I already lost weight and just can't tell? No way of knowing. But I figure I must have.

So the initial goal isn't 60 pounds away. It's 46. :thumb:

Tim, so this is the first time you have weighed?

Frazod
05-10-2003, 07:17 PM

Tim, so this is the first time you have weighed?

Yes. The last time I was weighed was a couple of years ago at a doctor's office. I weighed in then at 255.

These scales may not be completely accurate - but I figure they are probably within 5 pounds.

Logical
05-10-2003, 07:21 PM

Yes. The last time I was weighed was a couple of years ago at a doctor's office. I weighed in then at 255.

These scales may not be completely accurate - but I figure they are probably within 5 pounds.

Weight is only one measure, the more important ones are your clothing sizes and how you feel. Seriously best of luck, since I do not think I have said that yet.

Frazod
05-10-2003, 07:28 PM

Weight is only one measure, the more important ones are your clothing sizes and how you feel. Seriously best of luck, since I do not think I have said that yet.

Thanks, Jim (and to everyone else who has wished me well).

I'm very encouraged by seeing the weight. Hopefully it will continue to drop.

JOhn
05-10-2003, 07:43 PM

Mmmmmmm

Brownies :D

KcMizzou
05-10-2003, 07:45 PM

I'm very encouraged by seeing the weight. Hopefully it will continue to drop. Fraz... just don't lose so much that you can't kick jOHn's skinny ass... ok? ;) :p

Frazod
05-10-2003, 07:45 PM

Mmmmmmm

Brownies :D

And later...

Mmmmmm Pinesol.

Now get to work, bitch! :whip:

:D

Frazod
05-10-2003, 07:46 PM
Fraz... just don't lose so much that you can't kick jOHn's skinny ass... ok? ;) :p

Don't worry. I specialize in beating the shit out of tall, skinny guys....

:$2500:

JOhn
05-10-2003, 07:48 PM

Don't worry. I specialize in beating the shit out of tall, skinny guys....

:$2500:

Sitting on them?

If ya have to chase them more than a donut counter away, he's SOL :D

Frazod
05-10-2003, 07:52 PM

Sitting on them?

No, they tend to foolishly stand still because they think there's no way in hell a little fat guy will kick their asses. :evil:

JOhn
05-10-2003, 07:53 PM

No, they tend to foolishly stand still because they think there's no way in hell a little fat guy will kick their asses. :evil:

Nope, won't make that mistake. Of course I have to remember to run uphill, otherwise you have gravity on your side :eek:

LVNHACK
05-10-2003, 07:54 PM
Alright FAT FUGGERS I'm in..........Tomorrow young HACK and I hit the gym at his request, He's been buggin me to get back there.......Cry'in shame too have a gym this close for free and not hit it.............

Logical
05-10-2003, 07:56 PM

Sitting on them?

He won't need to catch you, just trap you when you squat to pee.

Frazod
05-10-2003, 07:58 PM
Alright FAT FUGGERS I'm in..........Tomorrow young HACK and I hit the gym at his request, He's been buggin me to get back there.......Cry'in shame too have a gym this close for free and not hit it.............

Good luck! :thumb:

I would think that as an ex-Marine, it should be somewhat easier for you to get back into the fitness regime that most.

LVNHACK
05-10-2003, 08:01 PM

Good luck! :thumb:

I would think that as an ex-Marine, it should be somewhat easier for you to get back into the fitness regime that most.

BS............getting lazy is getting lazy..............;)

Frazod
05-10-2003, 08:04 PM

BS............getting lazy is getting lazy..............;)

Yeah, but there was an extended time in your life when you had to keep in shape daily.

I never had that. After bootcamp, the Navy (non-combat billets) doesn't bother with it. I sure wish they had, though.

Two months wasn't enough to get me into the swing. Six years might have been, though. Who knows - this mass fatness might never have happened in the first place.

Frazod
05-11-2003, 12:04 PM
Not Quite Such a Fat Bastard Update - Day 7

All this crap I'm doing/taking must be working.

Yesterday I weighed in at 245 (it was after dinner, but I didn't eat that much).

Today I weigh 240, after breakfast. Same scale. And no, JOhn, I didn't break the friggin scale. nlm It has a 300 pound capacity.

The wife says I look noticeably thinner.

I figure I'll hit a wall eventually, but for now, this is great!

California Injun
05-11-2003, 12:11 PM

All Denver Broncos fans are fat bastards.

Frazod admits he is a fat bastard.

Therefore, Frazod must be a Denver Broncos fan?

(Just thought I'd toss in some encouragment):D

JOhn
05-11-2003, 12:11 PM

Yesterday I weighed in at 245 (it was after dinner, but I didn't eat that much).

Today I weigh 240, after breakfast. Same scale. And no, JOhn, I didn't break the friggin scale. nlm It has a 300 pound capacity.

5lbs? Took a healthy shit huh?

Coogs
05-11-2003, 12:13 PM

frazod,

I dropped 8 lbs this week! 210 this AM! 25 lbs to go, though! I know I am already converting some fat over to muscle, as I have a push mower and about a 5 acre yard to mow. Took me 10 hours this week to get the job done. My legs are a lot more solid than they were last weekend, but the jeans were a little less snug around the middle!:toast:

Frazod
05-11-2003, 12:13 PM

5lbs? Took a healthy shit huh?

Actually, it was before that. :D

Frazod
05-11-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by California Injun

All Denver Broncos fans are fat bastards.

Frazod admits he is a fat bastard.

Therefore, Frazod must be a Denver Broncos fan?

(Just thought I'd toss in some encouragment):D

:grr:

Apparently you haven't been to Arrowhead lately.....

Frazod
05-11-2003, 12:16 PM

frazod,

I dropped 8 lbs this week! 210 this AM! 25 lbs to go, though! I know I am already converting some fat over to muscle, as I have a push mower and about a 5 acre yard to mow. Took me 10 hours this week to get the job done. My legs are a lot more solid than they were last weekend, but the jeans were a little less snug around the middle!:toast:

Outstanding! :thumb:

I would think mowing a 5 acre yard with a push mower :eek: would definitely do the job. Good Lord, that's brutal!

JOhn
05-11-2003, 12:17 PM

:grr:

Apparently you haven't been to Arrowhead lately.....

Is it just me or is Fatzod very cranky without food?

Mmmmmm C-Rolls for breakfast :p

Frazod
05-11-2003, 12:19 PM

I just had a bowl of cereal, so I'm fine.

Now, time to walk it off. Treadmill time. Back later.

Don't you have some ironing to do? :hmmm:

JOhn
05-11-2003, 12:20 PM

I just had a bowl of cereal, so I'm fine.

Now, time to walk it off. Treadmill time. Back later.

Don't you have some ironing to do? :hmmm:

No you forgot to send those Dolies for Cowgirl, nothing to iron:shrug:

Coogs
05-11-2003, 12:22 PM

Outstanding! :thumb:

I would think mowing a 5 acre yard with a push mower :eek: would definitely do the job. Good Lord, that's brutal!

Yep! I was going to get a rider, but I am taking this wieght drop thing serious. Figured mowing the lawn a couple of hours a day all summer will help me get to my goal!

California Injun
05-11-2003, 12:23 PM

I just downed three slices of garlic chicken pizza with a Pepsi while reading this thread. Now I've got to put some seasoning on that 5lb Tri-Tip before tossing it on the grill this afternoon.

One question though. Is it better to baste the meat each time you turn it over or just let the juices do their own thing?
;)

ck_IN
05-11-2003, 12:42 PM
So how is the weight loss thing going Fraz?

The tetonic plate Indiana and Illinois share seemed lighter this morning but it could be my imagination.

JOhn
05-11-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by ck_IN
So how is the weight loss thing going Fraz?

The tetonic plate Indiana and Illinois share seemed lighter this morning but it could be my imagination.

Well he didn't jog this AM, so no new tremors to report:eek:

Skip Towne
05-11-2003, 12:56 PM
When Fraz finally farts, I'm betting he lands in Arizona.

JOhn
05-11-2003, 12:56 PM
When Fraz finally farts, I'm betting he lands in Arizona. :LOL:

Frazod
05-11-2003, 01:28 PM
When Fraz finally farts, I'm betting he lands in Arizona.

I'm hoping it will be in Cody, Wyoming, on JOhn.... :$2500:

JOhn
05-11-2003, 01:30 PM

I'm hoping it will be in Cody, Wyoming, on JOhn.... :$2500:

Don't do it while sleeping, otherwise it might be the wife landing in WY ROFL

Frazod
05-11-2003, 01:33 PM

Yep! I was going to get a rider, but I am taking this wieght drop thing serious. Figured mowing the lawn a couple of hours a day all summer will help me get to my goal!

Come the middle of July, me thinks you'll get that rider. Unless you want to end up looking like Calista Flockhart. :eek:

BTW, the 240 thing wasn't right. Apparently the calibration fluxuates (serves me right for buying the cheapest friggin scale they had :grr: ). I have to make sure it's set to zero before I get on it, and I'm still at 245 (although that's with a bowl of cereal and a couple of big ass glasses of water in me).

I thought 5 pounds in a day was a bit too good to be true. Turns out it was. Oh well. :shake: From now on I'll know to check it first and weigh myself first thing in the morning for accurate results.

Frazod
05-12-2003, 09:37 PM
Somewhat mass deficient fat bastard update - day 8.

Second week underway. Still going strong.

I was rather brutal to myself tonight. Got home around 6:00, and for some unknown reason was motivated to clean out the garage prior to trash day (tomorrow morning). The basement has for two years basically been a chaotic wasteland of old furniture, boxes and mounds of cluttered crap. I'm basically a neat-on-the-surface type of person - the house looks nice, but don't open drawers or look in closets :eek:

Anyway, I spent 2 1/2 hours cleaning the goddamn basement and hauling crap out to the street. After that, I was exhausted - but there was the treadmill, calling my name: "faaaaaaaaat baaaaaaastard, faaaaaaaat baaaaaaaaastard...."

So after all that, I still did 20 minutes on the treadmill, and actually FELT BETTER when I was done.

Of course, too late to eat now, so I had a slim fast bar for friggin dinner. So, for the day, two slimfast bars and an Arby's roast beast sandwich.

I damn well better have lost some friggin poundage after all this.... :grr:

Frazod
05-13-2003, 07:36 PM
Day 9.

Now I do weigh 140.

Or at least I did before inhaling a big ass chicken breast (baked) and a mound of mashed potatos for dinner. After yesterday, I was hungry.

Don't worry, though. After I give myself a few minutes to digest, it'll be time to pay for my crimes on the treadmill.

Still going strong.

KcMizzou
05-13-2003, 07:37 PM
Day 9.

Now I do weigh 140.
wow~ :eek: what's your secret?

Frazod
05-13-2003, 07:38 PM
wow~ :eek: what's your secret?

Typographical errors.... ROFL

Make that 240.

But I figure 8 days ago I was around 255, so I'm doing pretty good.

philfree
05-13-2003, 08:00 PM
I hadn't cliked on this thread till now but after doing so I find it very insperational. To weigh 190something...............

PhilFree:arrow:

JOhn
05-13-2003, 08:03 PM

Typographical errors.... ROFL

Make that 240.

But I figure 8 days ago I was around 255, so I'm doing pretty good.

Still a lardass :D

Frazod
05-13-2003, 08:50 PM

Still a lardass :D

nlm

Yeah, but I'm getting better.

Have now repented for the mashed potato sin.

With a combination of running and walking, I managed to do a mile in under 15 minutes, which is pretty good for me. Took it easy after that to get my 20 minutes in (the minimum I'll do).

Also, after I get back from vacation, I'm getting a Soloflex. One of my friends is selling me his for $300, which is a helluva lot cheaper than a new one.

So I guess I'll be lifting, too. What the hell.

JOhn
05-13-2003, 08:53 PM

nlm

With a combination of running and walking, I managed to do a mile in under 15 minutes, which is pretty good for me. Took it easy after that to get my 20 minutes in (the minimum I'll do).

Also, after I get back from vacation, I'm getting a Soloflex. One of my friends is selling me his for $300, which is a helluva lot cheaper than a new one.

Serously Tim, way to go :thumb:

I really need to do the same with my smoking. I get winded just playing with the kids, and god knows it would suck for Cowgirl if I had a heart attack at the wrong time :eek:

Thinking I need to quit very, very soon :huh:

Well enough nice shit, Fatzod. I enjoyed my Pizza tonight, dripping with cheese :p

Btw have you been able to see your feet yet?

Frazod
05-13-2003, 08:57 PM

Serously Tim, way to go :thumb:

I really need to do the same with my smoking. I get winded just playing with the kids, and god knows it would suck for Cowgirl if I had a heart attack at the wrong time :eek:

Thinking I need to quit very, very soon :huh:

Well enough nice shit, Fatzod. I enjoyed my Pizza tonight, dripping with cheese :p

Btw have you been able to see your feet yet?

I'll see my foot up your ass, bone boy! :$2500:

Oddly enough, the smoking doesn't seem to be bothering me that much. Of course, I don't smoke while I'm on the treadmill, or for a while when I get done.

In fact, I've been coughing and hacking far less since I started doing this than I used to, but that might just be from all the water I'm drinking.

Quitting smoking is a bridge I'll cross at a later time. No way in hell will I try it in the middle of this.

Logical
05-13-2003, 09:16 PM

nlm

I thought the average person walked 5 miles in an hour that would be 12 minutes a mile. You sure about that 15 minute number Tim?

Frazod
05-13-2003, 09:18 PM

I thought the average person walked 5 miles in an hour that would be 12 minutes a mile. You sure about that 15 minute number Tim?

No. The average person walks about 3 miles an hour. 4 mph is a really fast walk, and 5 mph is jogging.

Logical
05-13-2003, 09:20 PM

No. The average person walks about 3 miles an hour. 4 mph is a really fast walk, and 5 mph is jogging.

A lot of guys are jogging 10 minute miles at work on a 3 mile course Tim those numbers seem really slow but I am no expert.

Frazod
05-13-2003, 09:23 PM

A lot of guys are jogging 10 minute miles at work on a 3 mile course Tim those numbers seem really slow but I am no expert.

There was a time I could do a mile and a half in 9 minutes with no problem, and that was only after two months of bootcamp.

Jogging a 10 minute mile isn't all that difficult (for someone in decent shape), but that is a fairly fast pace.

Logical
05-13-2003, 09:25 PM

There was a time I could do a mile and a half in 9 minutes with no problem, and that was only after two months of bootcamp.

Jogging a 10 minute mile isn't all that difficult (for someone in decent shape), but that is a fairly fast pace.

Well the excercise is what counts not the time.

Frazod
05-13-2003, 09:28 PM

Well the excercise is what counts not the time.

I was talking to a lady at my office who is in excellent shape (in EVERY WAY :p ) and works out/runs daily about this, and she said it is important to do a minimum of 20 minutes to really get a good workout.

Considering how she looks, I'll take her word for it.

BigOlChiefsfan
05-13-2003, 09:37 PM
Keep up the good work, Tim.

Frazod
05-13-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by BigOlChiefsfan
Keep up the good work, Tim.

Thanks. I'm doing my best. It's getting a bit easier.

Frazod
05-14-2003, 09:11 PM
Day 10

Same old same old.

Dieting, supplements, treadmill.

Weighed in this morning at 238.

KcMizzou
05-14-2003, 09:15 PM
I't my saturday night... I'm spending the evening on the Planet... dining on pot pies... and indulging in Hamms.

My life as a swinging bachelor continues to evoke envy from the married types.

Frazod
05-14-2003, 09:18 PM
I't my saturday night... I'm spending the evening on the Planet... dining on pot pies... and indulging in Hamms.

My life as a swinging bachelor continues to evoke envy from the married types.

Hamms?

:Lin:

Like the friggin pot pie isn't bad enough.... :shake:

Good God, go to McDonalds or something.

KcMizzou
05-14-2003, 09:20 PM

Hamms?

:Lin:

Like the friggin pot pie isn't bad enough.... :shake:

Good God, go to McDonalds or something. ROFL... sad aint it? poverty's a bitch.

Frazod
05-14-2003, 09:23 PM
ROFL... sad aint it? poverty's a bitch.

Yeah, but water's free. And I'd much rather drink that than Hamms.

Frazod
05-15-2003, 09:21 PM
Day 11.

Taking the day off.

Still eating right, but no friggin exercise tonight. I think I've overdone it a bit. Have been exhausted, achy and basically felt like shit all day.

Will kick it back in tomorrow.

Skip Towne
05-15-2003, 09:52 PM
Hey, Fraz, I know you are something of a historian. I read something really disturbing today. While GW and the boys did a great job of delaying and extending the Revolutionary War, we in no sense whipped the British. They were simply worn down. But what really decided it was when the French threw their support behind us, the Brits withdrew. So, we actually are indebted to the French for our independence. Could this possibly be true?

Skip Towne
05-15-2003, 09:56 PM
Oh, I almost forgot. What's the story on that statue they gave us?

PastorMikH
05-15-2003, 10:22 PM
Fraz, sounds like you are doing great!!!

Oh, and on the French, the only wars they win are the ones they stand behind us and watch us fight.

Frazod
05-15-2003, 10:47 PM
Hey, Fraz, I know you are something of a historian. I read something really disturbing today. While GW and the boys did a great job of delaying and extending the Revolutionary War, we in no sense whipped the British. They were simply worn down. But what really decided it was when the French threw their support behind us, the Brits withdrew. So, we actually are indebted to the French for our independence. Could this possibly be true?

We owe our independence more to the incompetence of the British theater commanders than anything else. Howe and Clinton were particularly mindless. British forces under Howe regularly beat the hell out of Washington's army, yet Howe never pressed the advantage, allowing Washington to escape and regroup time and time again.

Later in the war, Clinton cowered in occupied New York with the bulk of his forces, fearful of French intervention and refusing to support Cornwallis' campaign in the south.

Had Cornwallis been running the show, we'd probably still be British. There would never have been French intervention, because the revolution would have been crushed before the end of 1776.

Skip Towne
05-15-2003, 10:51 PM

We owe our independence more to the incompetence of the British theater commanders than anything else. Howe and Clinton were particularly mindless. British forces under Howe regularly beat the hell out of Washington's army, yet Howe never pressed the advantage, allowing Washington to escape and regroup time and time again.

Later in the war, Clinton cowered in occupied New York with the bulk of his forces, fearful of French intervention and refusing to support Cornwallis' campaign in the south.

Had Cornwallis been running the show, we'd probably still be British. There would never have been French intervention, because the revolution would have been crushed before the end of 1776. So, the French actually saved our ass. Better change your sig!

Frazod
05-15-2003, 10:56 PM
So, the French actually saved our ass. Better change your sig!

No way. The French actually did very little, right up until the end of the war.

It was the THREAT of the French that scared the British into inaction.

And we paid those frog scum back in full during World War I. And after World War II, we don't owe them a goddamn thing.

PastorMikH
05-15-2003, 11:02 PM
I agree Fraz. Since the Revolutionary war, when have the French actually been there for the US when we needed the help? (And I'm not talking about intelligence from the French Resistance to help us get their nation back for them - twice).

Skip Towne
05-15-2003, 11:05 PM

No way. The French actually did very little, right up until the end of the war.

It was the THREAT of the French that scared the British into inaction.

And we paid those frog scum back in full during World War I. And after World War II, we don't owe them a goddamn thing. Hahahahahahaha. I just couldn't help bringing this up to rattle your cage. The French did absolutely nothing to help us other than threaten to help. And the Brits were weary of the whole thing when they didn't win quickly. The British and French were traditional enemies and enjoyed fvcking with each other. Sounds kinda like the Planet. If the French have ANY friends today, I couldn't tell you who they are. They wouldn't even help us throw the Germans out of Paris. What a bunch of dicks.

Frazod
05-16-2003, 07:50 PM
Update - Day 12.

Frazod tipped the scales at 235 this morning.

That's 20 pounds in 12 days.

Fitting into stuff I couldn't wear before the diet. Pants that were unwearable two weeks ago, and tight a week ago are now merely snug. I've dropped down two notches on the belt and will be reverting to an old belt after another notch.

I figure I've got to hit the wall soon, but for now, I'll take it. This is going far better than I had hoped.

ENDelt260
05-16-2003, 07:53 PM

Wow, is that healthy? (Sorry, not training to rain on your parade... just sounds excessive.)

Skip Towne
05-16-2003, 08:00 PM
Update - Day 12.

Frazod tipped the scales at 235 this morning.

Fitting into stuff I couldn't wear before the diet. Pants that were unwearable two weeks ago, and tight a week ago are now merely snug. I've dropped down two notches on the belt and will be reverting to an old belt after another notch.

I figure I've got to hit the wall soon, but for now, I'll take it. This is going far better than I had hoped. Whatcha gonna do with those clothes you can no longer wear? Give 'em to "Fat Phil"?

Frazod
05-16-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by ENDelt260

Wow, is that healthy? (Sorry, not training to rain on your parade... just sounds excessive.)

No, my f#cking gut is excessive. Losing it is not.

The sad part is how friggin fat I STILL AM. 5'8" and 235 ain't exactly thin. I have a long way to go.

A couple of people I've talked to have expressed this same concern. However, it's not like I'm starving myself. Sure, I'm eating less - because before I ate like a damn horse. I've cut crap out of my diet that I shouldn't have been eating anyway. And I'm getting exercise - something else I never did. True, I overdid it a bit - but I also overdid eating for about 20 years, too.

Soon, I'll be getting a Soloflex, and at that point will alternate evenings between the treadmill and lifting. For now, though, the treadmill is what I've got, and I'm going to use it. Although I'm probably to the point where I should start throwing in some calesthetics into the mix. I remember a ghastly exercise from bootcamp called a "bodybuilder." Time to start up with those, along with some good ole pushups and situps.

Frazod
05-16-2003, 08:02 PM
Whatcha gonna do with those clothes you can no longer wear? Give 'em to "Fat Phil"?

Perhaps I'll send them to Iraq. Bombed out residents of Baghdad can use them as tents. :D

Skip Towne
05-16-2003, 08:08 PM

Perhaps I'll send them to Iraq. Bombed out residents of Baghdad can use them as tents. :D I was gonna ask for a couple of pairs of pants. I want to sew them together to make a hot air balloon.

stevieray
05-16-2003, 08:12 PM
Good for you Tim. I've been working out again now for acouple of months..trying to fight the old age monster....I'm now starting to see some defintion, so believe me when I say even though it doesn't seem like it...you are slowly but surely getting better, and the the more you stick with it, the faster the results will come.

I have no doubt you are sticking with this, so kudos.

Now I have to go get some rice krispy treats.....

BigOlChiefsfan
05-23-2003, 01:39 PM
Tim, how're you doing on your diet? Haven't seen any updates for a week or so. At last report you 'felt bad'...I got to wondering if you've hurt yourself or something.

Hang in there, here's to grilled chicken, ice water w/lemon, steamed veggies and big salads.

BIG_DADDY
05-23-2003, 01:42 PM
Does your neck look like a vagina? ROFL

Mr Grimm
05-23-2003, 01:53 PM
:LOL: ROFL :LOL:

Thanks Fraz i needed that laugh today!!!

but i second you in this war...im fighting my own.

im shorter than you but you only got 25 pounds on me....:huh:

Throwing Quitting smokin after 12 yrs in the mix has made me a little edgy also....
Its bad when prisoners wont even mess with the "sawed-off CO".....

BIG_DADDY
05-23-2003, 02:29 PM
fraz wrote:Soon, I'll be getting a Soloflex

Why don't you just get a gym membership? It's about 10k times better.