View Full Version : Practice Squad

08-27-2000, 07:00 PM
Who of those cut will be placed on the practice squad?

Who do you think they should be?

Tribal Warfare
08-27-2000, 07:14 PM
I think they should build there practice squad with people from other teams that could develop for them later. If the chiefs cut them to begin with and a lot of rookies made this team then that tells you that there is not much talent to bring back to practice squad.

08-27-2000, 07:19 PM
Sometimes though it is a numbers crunch. I think Norris Mcleary DT might be worth it, and Bruce at WR, Kitchings, WR, and Riley at Safety. Other than that nothing. Of those, Mcleary would be my first choice.

08-27-2000, 07:49 PM
How many players are on the pratice squad?? and will white be there or on another team?? kitchings should land on another team???

Joe Seahawk
08-27-2000, 08:35 PM
isn't it 5 people on the practice squad?

~Thats why they call me slim shady~

08-27-2000, 08:40 PM
It's 5. And for a player to be claimed off waivers, i believe he has to be signed to the 53-man active roster (so one of our players can't be put on someone else's practice squad). I think there's a good chance most of them will make it there, although a few have been claimed off waivers so far (Rawlings, Serwanga).

08-28-2000, 05:51 AM
Tim Terry for certain - LB. He has impressed for a undrafted rookie and will probably go to Europe.

Michael Michigan
08-28-2000, 10:24 AM
S Riley, DT McCleary, LB Terry, QB White and an OT signed from someone else's cuts. Also, under the category 'my wishfull thinking', the Chiefs will add a fifth wr, another qb and possibly a k to the 53 man squad. qb Moon, k Stoyanovich and te dunn will be cut to make room for the three new players.

"To gain the whole world and lose your soul..I've done better than that - I've lost both!"