PDA

View Full Version : Practice Squad

chiefs2034
08-27-2000, 08:00 PM
Who of those cut will be placed on the practice squad?

Who do you think they should be?

http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/eek.gif

Tribal Warfare
08-27-2000, 08:14 PM
I think they should build there practice squad with people from other teams that could develop for them later. If the chiefs cut them to begin with and a lot of rookies made this team then that tells you that there is not much talent to bring back to practice squad.

shakesthecat
08-27-2000, 08:19 PM
Sometimes though it is a numbers crunch. I think Norris Mcleary DT might be worth it, and Bruce at WR, Kitchings, WR, and Riley at Safety. Other than that nothing. Of those, Mcleary would be my first choice.

G_Man
08-27-2000, 08:49 PM
How many players are on the pratice squad?? and will white be there or on another team?? kitchings should land on another team???

------------------
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!

Joe Seahawk
08-27-2000, 09:35 PM
isn't it 5 people on the practice squad?

------------------
~Thats why they call me slim shady~

Mike
08-27-2000, 09:40 PM
It's 5. And for a player to be claimed off waivers, i believe he has to be signed to the 53-man active roster (so one of our players can't be put on someone else's practice squad). I think there's a good chance most of them will make it there, although a few have been claimed off waivers so far (Rawlings, Serwanga).

BIG_DADDY
08-28-2000, 06:51 AM
Tim Terry for certain - LB. He has impressed for a undrafted rookie and will probably go to Europe.

------------------
EJJ

Michael Michigan
08-28-2000, 11:24 AM
S Riley, DT McCleary, LB Terry, QB White and an OT signed from someone else's cuts. Also, under the category 'my wishfull thinking', the Chiefs will add a fifth wr, another qb and possibly a k to the 53 man squad. qb Moon, k Stoyanovich and te dunn will be cut to make room for the three new players.

http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/cool.gif

------------------
"To gain the whole world and lose your soul..I've done better than that - I've lost both!"