PDA

View Full Version : The Score Has Been Evened.......For Now.

Bwana
07-04-2003, 03:43 PM
So I'm sitting here minding my own business, relaxing when I start hearing explosions over the top of my house. Aww yes, the unmistakable sound of bottle rockets. There is one rental house in my neighborhood, two houses down across the alley. It seems to attract loud music playing hell raising punk types. In any event, I get pissed off when this keeps up and go out into the backyard. I find several Bottle Rocket sticks. At this point I am left with three choices...

1.) Go to their back gate, call one of them out, beat his ass. This one is more my style and I would have enjoyed it the most hands down, but I would likely end up in the big house for the night and my wife would not be pleased when she had to come and bail me out.

2.) Call the cops and report the little fuggers. This one is just to easy and I'm not the nark type.

3.) It seems I have a few "bird bombs" left over from "the day." For those of you who do not know what these masterpieces are, they are in a 12 gauge shotgun shell and are basically an M-80 that zips through the air when you fire it out of the shotgun. They go about 100 feet before they explode. These are used by ranchers to run off the geese when they land in the wheat fields and are VERY loud. :fire:

I grab the 12 gauge, crack one of my house windows, line it up over the fence and let it rip. The next few moments were priceless!ROFL All you could hear were gems like "Jesus Christ!" "Where did that come from?!!"What the fug was that!!! Oh my God!" It seems I still have 24 rounds left if the little cockroaches start again. Bonus......I know as a fact they have no clue where it came from. :spank: :D

LVNHACK
07-04-2003, 03:46 PM
Outfrigginstanding.........:thumb:...............ROFL

Phobia
07-04-2003, 03:46 PM
:LOL:

Frazod
07-04-2003, 03:47 PM
I like it.... :evil:

Skip Towne
07-04-2003, 03:48 PM
And the hunters become the hunted. Sweet!!

Talisman
07-04-2003, 03:50 PM
ROFL

"Incoming!"

ZootedGranny
07-04-2003, 04:03 PM
It would've been even funnier had the kids seen you aim a shotgun at them out the window and fire.

Ultra Peanut
07-04-2003, 04:04 PM

Oh, God, that's awesome! ROFL

Frazod
07-04-2003, 04:05 PM
Hit 'em with a couple more about 4:00 in the morning. :evil:

Bwana
07-04-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by frazod
Hit 'em with a couple more about 4:00 in the morning. :evil:

I am getting up at 4:30 to take my ATV up in the mountains to break it in tomorrow. Trust me, if they keep me up tonight, I will get them up when I get up with a bird bomb directly on their house. :D

BigMeatballDave
07-04-2003, 04:10 PM
...and the messers become the messees...

Frazod
07-04-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Bwana

I am getting up at 4:30 to take my ATV up in the mountains to break it in tomorrow. Trust me, if they keep me up tonight, I will get them up when I get up with a bird bomb directly on their house. :D

heh heh heh :fire:

KCWolfman
07-04-2003, 04:11 PM
May want to borrow some shells from Bwana for my new neighbors

Bwana
07-04-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by KCWolfman
May want to borrow some shells from Bwana for my new neighbors

They are called "Shell Crackers" or "Bird Bombs" and you can get them several places on-line. They may have toned them down from these which are 1988 Vintage. When these go off, they make your fillings rattle.ROFL

http://www.margosupplies.com/cnd/products/scare/9mm.html

Bwana
07-04-2003, 05:16 PM
Uh-Oh:shake: The little meth monkeys are at it again. Time for another shot over the bow. :bang:

stevieray
07-04-2003, 05:19 PM
Uh-Oh:shake: The little meth monkeys are at it again. Time for another shot over the bow. :bang:

meth monkeys....:LOL:

Talisman
07-04-2003, 05:22 PM

You tell them Bwana's coming. And hell's coming with him!

Bwana
07-04-2003, 05:23 PM
SCORE!! %(/ All I could hear was "Oh FU*K Man!! What the hell was that!!?"ROFL This could get entertaining. The great thing about this ammo is the fact that is no louder than a BB gun when it goes off.....stealth when it leaves the shotgun.:toast:

Skip Towne
07-04-2003, 05:43 PM
Do they look like a normal shotgun shell? What gauge?

Talisman
07-04-2003, 05:44 PM
SCORE!! %(/ All I could hear was "Oh FU*K Man!! What the hell was that!!?"ROFL This could get entertaining. The great thing about this ammo is the fact that is no louder than a BB gun when it goes off.....stealth when it leaves the shotgun.:toast:

ROFL

Next thing you know you'll be sniping them from a tree in full camo screaming "Superfly, do or die!"

Frazod
07-04-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Talisman

You tell them Bwana's coming. And hell's coming with him!

Nice Tombstone reference! :D

LVNHACK
07-04-2003, 06:08 PM
this is some funny shit...........................ROFL

Bwana
07-04-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Skip Towne
Do they look like a normal shotgun shell? What gauge?

They do with the exception of no brass on the bottom and all plastic cases. They are 12 gauge rounds. No more bottle rockets from the dirt bags, but the music is gettin glouder and they are getting liquored up. Could be an interesting night. My wife saw my 12 gauge and shells out and stated "I won't even ask" ROFL

If worse comes to worse, I have a great vantage point from the top of my shop.:bang:

Talisman
07-04-2003, 07:47 PM

They do with the exception of no brass on the bottom and all plastic cases. They are 12 gauge rounds. No more bottle rockets from the dirt bags, but the music is gettin glouder and they are getting liquored up. Could be an interesting night. My wife saw my 12 gauge and shells out and stated "I won't even ask" ROFL

If worse comes to worse, I have a great vantage point from the top of my shop.:bang:

:LOL: Classic.

You need to get them on video when you shoot one of those bad boys over there. Get some cash from Funniest Home Videos.

WilliamTheIrish
07-04-2003, 08:00 PM
..... I love 'em.

True story. Three years ago today (4th of July), I'm working in an ER in Topeka, Ks when a guy walks in and shows his hand. Well, it used to be his hand.
Seems the poor city sap had some bird bombs. Only they were more of the home made variety. He had somehow rigged them with fuses. City dumbass lit one whilst carrying the other in his opposite hand. Sure enough, a spark flies from the lit fuse and ignites the other bomb.

He had it wrapped in paper towels. Blew his right hand to bits. He was nicknamed 'lefty' from that day forward.

If you run out of bird bombs there is also the Drano bomb.

Loud as hell.

When I was a kid my neighbors thought I was a mad scientist.

jettio
07-04-2003, 08:00 PM
I am not quite understanding the deterrent effect against bottle rockets at your house, if they do not know that you are the one firing the bird bombs.

Maybe you should just screw with people for the pleasure it brings you instead of acting as if there is some justification for it.

Sounds like a fool's paradise.

BigMeatballDave
07-04-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by WilliamTheIrish

If you run out of bird bombs there is also the Drano bomb.

Loud as hell.

When I was a kid my neighbors thought I was a mad scientist. You mix that with bits of aluminum foil in a 2-litre bottle...right?

WilliamTheIrish
07-04-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by BigChiefDave
You mix that with bits of aluminum foil in a 2-litre bottle...right?

.... Dunno, John Ashcroft may be listening.;)

Logical
07-04-2003, 08:13 PM
Top notch solution Bwana.

You did the place proud, highly innovative!:LOL:

Logical
07-04-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by jettio
I am not quite understanding the deterrent effect against bottle rockets at your house, if they do not know that you are the one firing the bird bombs.

Maybe you should just screw with people for the pleasure it brings you instead of acting as if there is some justification for it.

Sounds like a fool's paradise. :rolleyes:

BigMeatballDave
07-04-2003, 08:15 PM

.... Dunno, John Ashcroft may be listening.;) :LOL:

Bwana
07-04-2003, 10:47 PM

Oh lighten the fu*k up Dickweed. Did someone piss on your 4th of July hot dog bun or what? :rolleyes:

I was just having some fun with the little meth monkeys and the technique did work. I did have to lob one more round their way, but it ended the bottle rockets headed over my house. I think they did indeed figure out where the "big bangs" were coming from.

Logical
07-04-2003, 10:50 PM

Oh lighten the fu*k up Dickweed. Did someone piss on your 4th of July hot dog bun or what? :rolleyes:

...:thumb: ROFL ROFL ROFL

Brock
07-04-2003, 10:51 PM

You're a real pussy.

Frazod

I was just having some fun with the little meth monkeys and the technique did work. I did have to lob one more round their way, but it ended the bottle rockets headed over my house. I think they did indeed figure out where the "big bangs" were coming from.

I was wondering if you were going to response to that bullshit.... :shake:

Logical
Originally posted by Brock Landers

You're a real pussy.

More like a bleeding gash, if you ask me.

Bwana
07-04-2003, 10:53 PM

I was wondering if you were going to response to that bullshit.... :shake:

I just got back on and caught the clowns response. The guy seems like a 1st class thread killer.ROFL

Frazod
07-04-2003, 10:57 PM

I just got back on and caught the clowns response. The guy seems like a 1st class thread killer.ROFL

Some of the crap people spout off here never ceases to amaze me. I wonder how in the hell he made the leap from you messing with trailer trash to enjoying f#cking with random people for the hell of it.

:stupid:

Bwana
07-04-2003, 11:03 PM

Some of the crap people spout off here never ceases to amaze me. I wonder how in the hell he made the leap from you messing with trailer trash to enjoying f#cking with random people for the hell of it.

I have no idea, I guess only the Psychic wonder boy :thailor: that posted it can share that logic with you. :shrug:

Phobia
07-04-2003, 11:57 PM

Sounds like the bird bombs really frightened your party, Jettio. Next time, don't shoot fireworks over his house. Jeesh!

jettio
07-05-2003, 05:57 AM

Oh that explains it.

I was wondering why anyone would be proud of the fact that the score was evened in a battle in which only one dumbass realized that there was a battle.

You playing all by yourself and the best you could manage was a tie.

Go play with your toys, retard.

jettio
07-05-2003, 06:04 AM

Here is why dumbass.

BooBoo was claiming anonymous revenge. How the f*ck can he claim to have evened the score, at the same time that he says the targets do no know what is going on?

He was just looking for a weakass excuse to do what he is inclined to do anyway.

If he lacked the sack to let the offenders know that he was doing something about this wrong. Then he is a chickenshit pussy.

And a f*cking wierdo. That is obvious.

htismaqe
07-05-2003, 06:07 AM
Here is why dumbass.

BooBoo was claiming anonymous revenge. How the f*ck can he claim to have evened the score, at the same time that he says the targets do no know what is going on?

He was just looking for a weakass excuse to do what he is inclined to do anyway.

If he lacked the sack to let the offenders know that he was doing something about this wrong. Then he is a chickenshit pussy.

That's quite enough.

Got it?

Rausch
07-05-2003, 06:48 AM

That's what I do anyway....

Frazod
07-05-2003, 07:17 AM

Here is why dumbass.

Dumbass?

These punks shot bottlerockets into his yard. Its not like they raped his wife, or shot his dog, or burned his house down. Is this the sort of offense that would rate bludgeoning to death with a club in your book? Are you posting from a cave, or from prison, or from the 1880's, or merely dreamland? Do you really think it is prudent for a person who owns a home AND a highly visable, public business to start a war with a bunch of miscreant juvenile delinquents over bottlerockets? Do you really think these punks only shot bottlerockets into his yard alone, or were shooting them off everywhere, with no regard for where they landed or who they annoyed?

Bwana's reaction was appropriate, harmless, and FUNNY - a fact that seems to only be lost on you. Perhaps it has made these punks think about what they're doing and how it affects others.

In a perfect world, we'd be able to go out and beat the crap of those who deserve it. If you read his initial post, you see that he'd clearly like to. Unfortunately, in the REAL WORLD, this can result in a myriad of unpleasant consequences, such as being arrested, jailed, fined, or making yourself and your possessions a target for a bunch of idiots who have nothing to lose. Because of this, MATURE ADULTS have to temper their reactions to things - and if you go through life as stupidly as you've acted here, this is a concept that probably saves you from a lot of well-deserved beatings.

Seems like you're the poster child for dumbass, DUMBASS.

Bootlegged
07-05-2003, 07:21 AM
amazing what some people find to b!tch about. what a fag.

LVNHACK
07-05-2003, 07:21 AM

Dumbass?

These punks shot bottlerockets into his yard. Its not like they raped his wife, or shot his dog, or burned his house down. Is this the sort of offense that would rate bludgeoning to death with a club in your book? Are you posting from a cave, or from prison, or from the 1880's, or merely dreamland? Do you really think it is prudent for a person who owns a home AND a highly visable, public business to start a war with a bunch of miscreant juvenile delinquents over bottlerockets? Do you really think these punks only shot bottlerockets into his yard alone, or were shooting them off everywhere, with no regard for where they landed or who they annoyed?

Bwana's reaction was appropriate, harmless, and FUNNY - a fact that seems to only be lost on you. Perhaps it has made these punks think about what they're doing and how it affects others.

In a perfect world, we'd be able to go out and beat the crap of those who deserve it. If you read his initial post, you see that he'd clearly like to. Unfortunately, in the REAL WORLD, this can result in a myriad of unpleasant consequences, such as being arrested, jailed, fined, or making yourself and your possessions a target for a bunch of idiots who have nothing to lose. Because of this, MATURE ADULTS have to temper their reactions to things - and if you go through life as stupidly as you've acted here, this is a concept that probably saves you from a lot of well-deserved beatings.

ROFL ............Good Morning, Tim...................:D

Frazod
07-05-2003, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by LVNHACK

ROFL ............Good Morning, Tim...................:D

:)

Bwana
07-05-2003, 07:23 AM

Oh that explains it.

I was wondering why anyone would be proud of the fact that the score was evened in a battle in which only one dumbass realized that there was a battle.

You playing all by yourself and the best you could manage was a tie.

Go play with your toys, retard.

Trust me numbnuts, the little pricks knew exactly where the bird bombs were coming from when it was all said and done last night.

Paint the picture any way you see fit, whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy. If being the champion of meth monkeys gives you that warm glow inside, knock yourself out strokestick. :thumb:

JimNasium
07-05-2003, 07:25 AM
You'll read some of the funniest things on the Planet. Here is now my permanent mental image of Bwana :LOL: http://www.fast-rewind.com/burbs4.jpg

LVNHACK
07-05-2003, 07:25 AM
I see the Planet is in rare form this am................:D

JimNasium
07-05-2003, 07:26 AM

Trust me numbnuts, the little pricks knew exactly where the bird bombs were coming from when it was all said and done last night.

Paint the picture any way you see fit, whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy. If being the champion of meth monkeys gives you that warm glow inside, knock yourself out strokestick. :thumb: Great smaque for the AM.

Frazod
07-05-2003, 07:27 AM
I see the Planet is in rare form this am................:D

Good lord, it's only 8:30. Why the hell am I awake? :spock:

JimNasium
07-05-2003, 07:28 AM
Did you save some bird bombs for the lawsuit lady?:toast:

Rausch
07-05-2003, 07:29 AM

Dumbass?...

LVNHACK
07-05-2003, 07:30 AM

Not only awake, but posting quality smack in the morning.........;)

Frazod
07-05-2003, 07:31 AM
ROFL

Frazod
07-05-2003, 07:32 AM

Not only awake, but posting quality smack in the morning.........;)

Yeah, but I think I'm going to finish my cigarette and go back to bed.

ZZZ

Bwana
07-05-2003, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by JimNasium
You'll read some of the funniest things on the Planet. Here is now my permanent mental image of Bwana :LOL: http://www.fast-rewind.com/burbs4.jpg

That's a shot before my first cup of coffee. ROFL

LVNHACK
07-05-2003, 07:33 AM

Yeah, but I think I'm going to finish my cigarette and go back to bed.

ZZZ

Yeah I'm heading that way soon.................my ass is dragging.........

Frazod
07-05-2003, 07:35 AM

I'm amazed to see that two of our resident party animals - Brad and Endelt - are logged on this early.

I figure Brad hasn't got to bed yet. And Endelt's not posting, so he must be passed out in front of the computer. :D

Rausch
07-05-2003, 07:36 AM

Lazy screws....

Sit down all day and come home tired.....:shake:

:D

Rausch
07-05-2003, 07:37 AM

I'm amazed to see that two of our resident party animals - Brad and Endelt - are logged on this early.

I figure Brad hasn't got to bed yet. And Endelt's not posting, so he must be passed out in front of the computer. :D

Actually, I already got my 3 hours sleep for today so I'm good to go...

Frazod
07-05-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE

Actually, I already got my 3 hours sleep for today so I'm good to go...

Well, I think I'm off to get another three. Back later.

California Injun
07-05-2003, 07:39 AM
My only disappointment with Bwana's escapades was that he failed to judge the proper trajectory and distance of these Bird Bombs so that they could have exploded at Ground Zero instead of overhead.

Saving beautiful creatures (i.e.Geese) from probable death is a noble thing in protecting your wheat fields.

Saving a bunch of stinking Meth Monkeys that are sure to been housed in one of our State prisons in the near future is a waste of some quality buck shot!

ENDelt260
07-05-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by BRAD_CAUDLE

Goddam, dude. I was about to go to bed.... but that pic makes me wanna watch the Big Lebowski.

ENDelt260
07-05-2003, 07:41 AM
And Endelt's not posting, so he must be passed out in front of the computer. :D

Just got home. Was eating a nasty-ass burrito. Glad I didn't pay for it. It sucked.

Bwana
07-05-2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by California Injun
My only disappointment with Bwana's escapades was that he failed to judge the proper trajectory and distance of these Bird Bombs so that they could have exploded at Ground Zero instead of overhead.

Saving beautiful creatures (i.e.Geese) from probable death is a noble thing in protecting your wheat fields.

Saving a bunch of stinking Meth Monkeys that are sure to been housed in one of our State prisons in the near future is a waste of some quality buck shot!

Point taken, but the law gets a little excited over minor details like that.:D

California Injun
07-05-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by ENDelt260

Just got home. Was eating a nasty-ass burrito. Glad I didn't pay for it. It sucked.

Au contraire my Planet poster. Your spincter will be getting paid overtime in about 15 minutes once your stomach recognizes how nasty that Taco Bell wrap was.

Bob Dole
07-05-2003, 07:55 AM
In a perfect world, we'd be able to go out and beat the crap of those who deserve it.

God bless Texas.

jettio
07-05-2003, 01:32 PM

Dumbass?

If people in Bwana's neighborhood are inconsiderate of their neighbors.

That does not give him the right to set off loud noisemakers to secretly get even, and disturb all of the other neighbors.

It is probably illegal. I bet he has stopped. You are right, if any of his neighbors found out that he was the one making the loud explosions, his repuation will be diminished.

No person of means would tolerate someone setting these noisemakers off in their neighborhood.

Frazod, if someone had disturbed your family by setting off these devices near your home, and you found out who did it and you asked them why he did it. If he offered Bwana's explanation, you likely would not accept that as a justifiable reason.

Really, that is what I am talking about. If you read my first post in the thread, it was not that confrontational and there was no name calling.

I did overreact to what you wrote, you did not deserve the name-calling and I apologize for that.

Some other posters did initiate the name calling, not you.

RNR
07-05-2003, 01:41 PM

Here is why dumbass.

And a f*cking wierdo. That is obvious. ROFL Keyboard tuff guy! if only Bwana was standing face to face with you!

tk13
07-05-2003, 01:49 PM

If people in Bwana's neighborhood are inconsiderate of their neighbors.

That does not give him the right to set off loud noisemakers to secretly get even, and disturb all of the other neighbors.

It is probably illegal. I bet he has stopped. You are right, if any of his neighbors found out that he was the one making the loud explosions, his repuation will be diminished.

No person of means would tolerate someone setting these noisemakers off in their neighborhood.

I think I'm missing something here. I absolutely fail to see how one group can set off noisemakers and fireworks and aim it into someone else's property but if someone sets off some kind of "loud noisemaker" that is not aimed at anyone, they are in the wrong? I don't see how one can be allowed and not the other. If you were bashing them both, that would be a little more acceptable, but you're being kind of hypocritical here, you're allowing the kids to harass but not Bwana, and that's hypocritical. I would like to see what you propose Bwana doing to rectify this situation, it would be much more highly productive as opposed to attacking people and calling them "dumbass". You get upset at Bwana for retaliating when someone gets on him, but yet you do the same thing, albeit verbally....

Phobia
07-05-2003, 01:53 PM
I've never had a problem with jettio and I've always enjoyed laughs between the two of us. He's been a fun poster, IMO.

But, damned if he didn't go and catch the Denisian bug this past week. It seems he's been taking a contrary opinion more & more just for the sake of arguing. Maybe he'll tell us next week that his PMSing wife was posting using his account and he'd been hiding in the basement.

Talisman
07-05-2003, 01:54 PM
It's 4th of July weekend. I think neighbors are going to expect some "noise makers." Take down your French flag and light a Black Cat.

jettio
07-05-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Phobia

Sounds like the bird bombs really frightened your party, Jettio. Next time, don't shoot fireworks over his house. Jeesh!

My bad, Phobia.

I forgot that Bwana is from Montana, "The Unabomber State"

I guess clandestine use of explosives is a way of life there.

I am sure the good people of Billings would love to know that Bwana is keeping his neighborhood safe from meth head directed bottle rockets, by using super-dooper top secret counter insurgency noisemakers.

I guess it is a catch-22. Bwana is being a hero. But he has to keep it a secret from the neighbors he is trying to help. Because they would think he is weird.

jettio
07-05-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by RedNeckRaider
ROFL Keyboard tuff guy! if only Bwana was standing face to face with you!

Bwana prefers clandestine ops. He would be getting even without me knowing about it.

Unless, of course someone pointed out to him that that is what he was doing.

The he would claim that I did know about it. and call other people names.

jettio
07-05-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by tk13

I think I'm missing something here. I absolutely fail to see how one group can set off noisemakers and fireworks and aim it into someone else's property but if someone sets off some kind of "loud noisemaker" that is not aimed at anyone, they are in the wrong? I don't see how one can be allowed and not the other. If you were bashing them both, that would be a little more acceptable, but you're being kind of hypocritical here, you're allowing the kids to harass but not Bwana, and that's hypocritical. I would like to see what you propose Bwana doing to rectify this situation, it would be much more highly productive as opposed to attacking people and calling them "dumbass". You get upset at Bwana for retaliating when someone gets on him, but yet you do the same thing, albeit verbally....

My first post in the thread pointed out the inconsistency of claiming a deterrent effect, at the same time that he claimed not being identified.

I never wrote anything in defense of the bottle rocket kids.

What happens here is that someone reads something they disagree with and then use putdowns and name calling without addressing the point of what they disagree with.

Skip Towne
07-05-2003, 02:13 PM
I've never had a problem with jettio and I've always enjoyed laughs between the two of us. He's been a fun poster, IMO.

But, damned if he didn't go and catch the Denisian bug this past week. It seems he's been taking a contrary opinion more & more just for the sake of arguing. Maybe he'll tell us next week that his PMSing wife was posting using his account and he'd been hiding in the basement. :LOL:

RedNFeisty
07-05-2003, 02:13 PM
Personally, I think what Bwana did was priceless!! Wish I could have been there to see the punks faces!

If you want to set off illegal fireworks take them out of the city limits!! Speaking of, we were at a friends house last night and they do live out of the city limits.....wish you guys could have seen the display, the sky was glowing for about two hours! I have never enjoyed a 4th as much as I have this year!!!!!!!!!!

tk13
07-05-2003, 02:16 PM
What happens here is that someone reads something they disagree with and then use putdowns and name calling without addressing the point of what they disagree with.

I don't disagree with that one bit, there are people here on this BBS that do that. But the point is you're sitting here ripping Bwana for retaliating for something he doesn't like, but meanwhile people are saying things you don't like, and you're retaliating and doing the same thing back to them just like Bwana is... technically you could be called a "loud noisemaker" for causing a ruckus in this neighborhood, albeit an online one....

Brock
07-05-2003, 02:16 PM
Bwana prefers clandestine ops.

1.) Go to their back gate, call one of them out, beat his ass. This one is more my style and I would have enjoyed it the most hands down, but I would likely end up in the big house for the night and my wife would not be pleased when she had to come and bail me out.

2.) Call the cops and report the little fuggers. This one is just to easy and I'm not the nark type.

3.) It seems I have a few "bird bombs" left over from "the day." For those of you who do not know what these masterpieces are, they are in a 12 gauge shotgun shell and are basically an M-80 that zips through the air when you fire it out of the shotgun. They go about 100 feet before they explode. These are used by ranchers to run off the geese when they land in the wheat fields and are VERY loud. :fire:

Looks to me like clandestiine ops are the last option you'd need to worry about.

Bootlegged
07-05-2003, 02:29 PM

My first post in the thread pointed out the inconsistency of claiming a deterrent effect, at the same time that he claimed not being identified.

I never wrote anything in defense of the bottle rocket kids.

4th of July weekend and this vag is b!tching on the Internet about someone's behavior that he has never met.

LOSER!

jettio
07-05-2003, 02:30 PM

But, damned if he didn't go and catch the Denisian bug this past week. It seems he's been taking a contrary opinion more & more just for the sake of arguing. Maybe he'll tell us next week that his PMSing wife was posting using his account and he'd been hiding in the basement.

:)

That would be a good explanation.

I think I have only recently answered in kind to undignified smack.

Maybe I am too good at it. If I see farther and discover more uses of smack, it is only because I am standing on the shoulders of the Giants of Smack Creation that preceeded me. Then again, I may only see farther because I am surrounded by midgets, like Logical.

jettio
07-05-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by tk13

I don't disagree with that one bit, there are people here on this BBS that do that. But the point is you're sitting here ripping Bwana for retaliating for something he doesn't like, but meanwhile people are saying things you don't like, and you're retaliating and doing the same thing back to them just like Bwana is... technically you could be called a "loud noisemaker" for causing a ruckus in this neighborhood, albeit an online one....

That may be an fair analogy.

But if you read the thread. Nobody did Bwana any favors by acting like he was doing anything admirable.

I thought his battle in his own mind was the actions of a wierdo, but I chose language that was not that strong to point that out.

After the Usual Suspects chimed in as if I said something incredible. Bwana pops off with similar name-calling.

Anyway, I went to the golf course after posting this morning and when I got back and replying this afternoon, I also thought of this analogy that you now point out, as I was writing. So I think it is an astute point, and I take it seriously.

Skip Towne
07-05-2003, 03:22 PM

That may be an fair analogy.

But if you read the thread. Nobody did Bwana any favors by acting like he was doing anything admirable.

I thought his battle in his own mind was the actions of a wierdo, but I chose language that was not that strong to point that out.

After the Usual Suspects chimed in as if I said something incredible. Bwana pops off with similar name-calling.

Anyway, I went to the golf course after posting this morning and when I got back and replying this afternoon, I also thought of this analogy that you now point out, as I was writing. So I think it is an astute point, and I take it seriously. What did you shoot?

ENDelt260
07-05-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by California Injun

Au contraire my Planet poster. Your spincter will be getting paid overtime in about 15 minutes once your stomach recognizes how nasty that Taco Bell wrap was.

Taco Bell? Please. It was from one of those carne asada shacks.

This one happened to suck.

Phobia
07-05-2003, 03:27 PM
What did you shoot?

Oh, he didn't play. He just goes to the golf course to hide in the bushes and blow airhorns at golfers in their backswing. :D

Wouldn't that be ironic?

Bootlegged
07-05-2003, 03:31 PM
What did you shoot?

He just stands in the pro shop and whines about the course...

ENDelt260
07-05-2003, 03:31 PM

Oh, he didn't play. He just goes to the golf course to hide in the bushes and blow airhorns at golfers in their backswing. :D

Wouldn't that be ironic?

It's like raaaaiii--- oh, sorry.

So... when we were at the bar last night, we were setting of those things... what do you call them... you pull a string, they make a loud bang and a bunch of confetti and shit shoots out. Then we had those snappers you throw at people's feet and they pop.

Problem is... drunk people don't react quickly to loud noises nearby.

Just glad no one had a shotgun, I guess. ;)

jettio
07-05-2003, 03:35 PM

Paint the picture any way you see fit, whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy. If being the champion of meth monkeys gives you that warm glow inside, knock yourself out strokestick. :thumb:

Well, if you did let the meth heads in on your secret, Bully for You.

I guess you realize that I was right about how your story did not make sense.

Maybe you could have just said that you realized it instead of letting Brock, Logical, goad you into their stupid name calling act.

You should be proud. Be sure to tell all of your other neighbors and the Police about your activities.

Maybe I was wrong about that you only did something you wanted to do and created a false justification for it.

Tell you what, if you were right to do it. Keep on doing it. Keep firing off your no longer secret gay bird bombs and keep the Planet updated. You owe it to your fans.

Nelson Muntz
07-05-2003, 03:38 PM
God I love bird bombs:D

Reminds me of the time I set one off with a fuse and a cigarette to get even with a lady that lived by the place I used to work. By the time it went off I was 10 minutes out of town. From what I heard later, there were 3 city cops, 1 sheriff, 2 firetrucks, and an ambulence, because people thought a bakery was exploding or that someone shot themself.

jettio
07-05-2003, 03:41 PM
What did you shoot?

Embarrassed to say. On the Planet golf outing thread, I posted about how I had shortened the shafts and regripped the clubs.

Well, I hit the ball sweet the next time I played, but lost about 2 clubs distance per club. So, I learned how to reshaft them back to standard length and did a hack job of bending the lie angles without measuring them.

Have been playing bad since. I am going to have to get a bending vice, bending bar, and the loft-lie angle measure from Golfsmith, so that I can get the clubs back to where I can play well with them.

chief52
07-05-2003, 03:43 PM

Maybe you could have just said that you realized it instead of letting Brock, Logical, goad you into their stupid name calling act.

You should be proud. Be sure to tell all of your other neighbors and the Police about your activities.

Maybe I was wrong about that you only did something you wanted to do and created a false justification for it.

Tell you what, if you were right to do it. Keep on doing it. Keep firing off your no longer secret gay bird bombs and keep the Planet updated. You owe it to your fans.

Damn, it must suck being you. Does everything piss you off? Have a nice weekend:moon:

Phobia
07-05-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Slim_Shady
God I love bird bombs:D

Reminds me of the time I set one off with a fuse and a cigarette to get even with a lady that lived by the place I used to work. By the time it went off I was 10 minutes out of town. From what I heard later, there were 3 city cops, 1 sheriff, 2 firetrucks, and an ambulence, because people thought a bakery was exploding or that someone shot themself.

ROFL - I remember that story.

Careful, though. Jettio is starting an anti birdbomb movement. He's calling it BBOOB.

I'll let somebody more creative than I complete the acronym.

jettio
07-05-2003, 03:46 PM

Wouldn't that be ironic?

I tried some of those soynuts as a snack at the golf course, but found out that it makes the foghorn too loud a couple of holes later.

Talisman
07-05-2003, 03:47 PM

Why can't you just agree to disagree and stop with the holier-than-thou attitude? At first I thought you had just had a bad day, but now you're coming off as a pompous jerk. Is this issue really that important to you?

Nelson Muntz
07-05-2003, 03:48 PM

Why can't you just agree to disagree and stop with the holier-than-thou attitude? At first I thought you had just had a bad day, but now you're coming off as a pompous jerk. Is this issue really that important to you?

:LOL: ROFL

Nelson Muntz
07-05-2003, 03:50 PM

Careful, though. Jettio is starting an anti birdbomb movement. He's calling it BBOOB.

I couldn't remember if i had told it or not. oh well, i still laugh my ass off when thinking about it. :)

Jettio's probably just pissed cuz his mommy wouldn't let him by any snap-n-pops this year

LVNHACK
07-05-2003, 03:51 PM

And people think I'm an asshole.....................

jettio
07-05-2003, 03:55 PM

I am all for bird bombs. I just thought it was kind of Ted Kascynski-ish to act as if he had some kind of justification for it, and to do it secretly. While claiming that it was intended to address the fact that bottle rockets disturbed his enjoyment of his property.

I actually pointed it out in a way that did not require the conniption he had.

Nelson Muntz
07-05-2003, 03:57 PM

I am all for bird bombs. I just thought it was kind of Ted Kascynski-ish to act as if he had some kind of justification for it, and to do it secretly. While claiming that it was intended to address the fact that bottle rockets disturbed his enjoyment of his property.

He probably didn't announce that he was going to do it, cuz I'm sure the cops can find something to arrest you for when you use bird bombs in a manner other than directed.

jettio
07-05-2003, 04:00 PM

No, I just realized that I had posted replies to several of the morning posts and thought it disrespectful not to address Bwana's reply.

I thought he deserved a reply if I replied to the others.

I really do not care that much about it.

I am sorry that I did not agree with everyone else that thought it was a wonderful idea.

Hopefully, Bwana will ignore my lone voice and keep bird-bombing the neighborhood.

jettio
07-05-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Slim_Shady

I couldn't remember if i had told it or not. oh well, i still laugh my ass off when thinking about it. :)

Jettio's probably just pissed cuz his mommy wouldn't let him by any snap-n-pops this year

:LOL: :LOL:

Phobia
07-05-2003, 04:03 PM

Having known and read Bwana stories for ~5 years, I don't think he's the type of person to shy from a physical confrontation. Basically, you're calling him a puss because of the covert nature of his story. Hello? That's half of the reason the story is so damned funny!

You're wrong, but I don't care if you keep flipping Bwana shit. He's a big boy.

stevieray
07-05-2003, 04:35 PM

Having known and read Bwana stories for ~5 years, I don't think he's the type of person to shy from a physical confrontation. Basically, you're calling him a puss because of the covert nature of his story. Hello? That's half of the reason the story is so damned funny!

You're wrong, but I don't care if you keep flipping Bwana shit. He's a big boy.

Don't listen to Phob...He's bluffing.......millertime is a wimp.

:D

WilliamTheIrish
07-05-2003, 05:40 PM
..... Lose a big speeding case in court this week? ;)

jettio
07-05-2003, 05:51 PM
..... Lose a big speeding case in court this week? ;)

Nah, William. :LOL:

I had started to be convinced by the smarter conservatives on the board about how tiresome it was to have these psychological apologies for people breaking the law.

I thought it was cool to blow stuff up.

I just don't want to hear Bwana's bleeding heart do-gooder philosophy about why he did it. Who cares what caused it? Just do it.

It reminded me of the time Recount was complaining about how the Texaco Twins were driving up the price of Molotov cocktails as if that were the sole justification for Molotov cocktails.

Just throw the damn thing and STFU, Recount.

Bwana, Just blow up the neighborhood and leave out the "explanation," Too many damn lawyers already.

LVNHACK
07-05-2003, 06:05 PM

I had started to be convinced by the smarter conservatives on the board about how tiresome it was to have these psychological apologies for people breaking the law.

I just don't want to hear Bwana's bleeding heart do-gooder philosophy about why he did it. Who cares what caused it? Just do it.

Bwana, Just blow up the neighborhood and leave out the "explanation," Too many damn lawyers already.

Now hold on.............If Bwana had said, Hey guess what, I just shot up my neighborhood with these bird bombs cause I felt like it and thought it was funny..........I would agree with you......But what made it funny was Bwana doing it too some no good lowlifes.......

RJ
07-05-2003, 09:15 PM
That's the 1st thread this long that I've read in a long time and it was certainly worth it. Thank you all for the entertainment. As far as I'm concerned Bwana would make a fine neighbor but I wouldn't want to get on his bad side.

ENDelt260
07-05-2003, 09:30 PM
Speaking of fine neighbors.... dig this.

Once upon a time, I, Boozer, and another friend of ours were the obnoxious f*cks in the backyard shooting off bottlerockets when drunk. The cops were called, they came and took away the fireworks, blah blah blah.

Yet, sometime later when one of Boozer's retard roommates got drunk and decided it was a good idea to fire a .40 cal pistol at the wall, not once, but TWICE... no cops at all.

I still find it a little unsettling that some bottle rockets got police involvement VERY quickly (they got there fast... I bet we didn't get more than 5-10 bottle rockets shot off), but ACTUAL GUNSHOTS bring nothing.

Skip Towne
07-05-2003, 09:32 PM
He's really a pussycat. The local Ditch Pigs make him their bitch.

JOhn
07-05-2003, 09:38 PM

:LOL: ROFL

Calling Greg a chicken shit pussy? ROFL

Greg Can I invite him to Cooke city for our fishing trip? :D

JOhn
07-05-2003, 09:39 PM

Hunger pains? :shrug:

PastorMikH
07-05-2003, 09:39 PM
EXCELENT!!!

Bwana would make a fine friend - and a bad enemy.:LOL:

PastorMikH
07-05-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by JOhn

:shrug:

You on a laptop with a satalite hookup or did you cut the camping trip short?

PastorMikH
07-05-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by PastorMikH

You on a laptop with a satalite hookup or did you cut the camping trip short?

Never mind, I just read your rant.

However, I am feeling all alone here.:)

JOhn
07-05-2003, 09:46 PM

Hopefully, Bwana will ignore my lone voice and keep bird-bombing the neighborhood.

If only it could be your house, Mr holier than thou. :rolleyes:

JOhn
07-05-2003, 09:47 PM

Never mind, I just read your rant.

However, I am feeling all alone here.:)

Yea I know that feeling. :huh:

PastorMikH
07-05-2003, 09:48 PM

Yea I know that feeling. :huh:

Shoot, if you are here, and I am here, that's all we need to run up 200 posts each.:D

JOhn
07-05-2003, 09:50 PM

Shoot, if you are here, and I am here, that's all we need to run up 200 posts each.:D :toast:

And i don't have to work tommrow, and the kids are alseep, except for the oldest who is playing on the net herself.

PastorMikH
07-05-2003, 09:52 PM
:toast:

And i don't have to work tommrow...

ME NEITHER!!!!:D

JOhn
07-05-2003, 09:54 PM

ME NEITHER!!!!:D :rolleyes:

Speaking of which, any leads yet?

PastorMikH
07-05-2003, 09:58 PM
:rolleyes:

Speaking of which, any leads yet?

Sent 4 Resumes off today. Took the week off for a little down time. 1 is in KS up by manhatan and 3 are spread out all over Missouri. Will probably contact OK, one or two TX districts, and possibly NE and WY for open church lists. That requires sending them a resume to introduct yourself and my District office has to send them a letter saying that I am in good standing with the District.

JOhn
07-05-2003, 09:59 PM
I'll vote for Wy. :D

PastorMikH
07-05-2003, 10:00 PM
I'll vote for Wy. :D

But MAN IT GET'S COLD up there!;D

JOhn
07-05-2003, 10:02 PM
Not that cold Pastor. Besides there's great hunting here. :D

PastorMikH
07-05-2003, 10:03 PM
Not that cold Pastor. Besides there's great hunting here. :D

The great hunting here will be missed. Any Quail up there?

JOhn
07-05-2003, 10:04 PM

The great hunting here will be missed. Any Quail up there? :Hmmm:

Not sure, but there is Pheasent, Turkey, Grouse and Sage hen I think.

Now i need to go check my regs, hang on.

JOhn
07-05-2003, 10:39 PM
:Hmmm:

Not sure, but there is Pheasent, Turkey, Grouse and Sage hen I think.

Now i need to go check my regs, hang on.

No Quail, but alot of other . :toast: hunting (http://gf.state.wy.us/)

BIG_DADDY
07-05-2003, 11:08 PM
So I'm sitting here minding my own business, relaxing when I start hearing explosions over the top of my house. Aww yes, the unmistakable sound of bottle rockets. There is one rental house in my neighborhood, two houses down across the alley. It seems to attract loud music playing hell raising punk types. In any event, I get pissed off when this keeps up and go out into the backyard. I find several Bottle Rocket sticks. At this point I am left with three choices...

I grab the 12 gauge, crack one of my house windows, line it up over the fence and let it rip. The next few moments were priceless!ROFL All you could hear were gems like "Jesus Christ!" "Where did that come from?!!"What the fug was that!!! Oh my God!" It seems I still have 24 rounds left if the little cockroaches start again. Bonus......I know as a fact they have no clue where it came from. :spank: :D

Outstanding job!!! You should be commended and rewarded with naming the local park after you. Keep up the goo work!!! :toast:

Logical
07-05-2003, 11:45 PM

It reminded me of the time Recount was complaining about how the Texaco Twins were driving up the price of Molotov cocktails as if that were the sole justification for Molotov cocktails.

Just throw the damn thing and STFU, Recount.

Bait and Switch or Switch and Bait.

Reminds me of Denise either way!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

By the way comparing your actions to those of a bleeding gash is not calling you a name.

Calling you a name is saying you are a limp wristed poosey who engages in sex with dogs because no woman would have you, while reminding you your mother was unmarried and you broke your cherry with her.

Now that would be some decent name calling.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Correction the above is not name calling either, it is not name calling when it is true.:D

JOhn
07-05-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Logical

Calling you a name is saying you are a limp wristed poosey who engages in sex with dogs because no woman would have him, while reminding you your mother was unmarried and you broke your cherry with your her.

Correction the above is not name calling either, it is not name calling when it is true.:D :toast:

jettio
07-06-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by RJ
That's the 1st thread this long that I've read in a long time and it was certainly worth it. Thank you all for the entertainment. As far as I'm concerned Bwana would make a fine neighbor but I wouldn't want to get on his bad side.

After you posted this praise for the thread. It became awfully lame, awfully quick.

Thanks a lot, Buddy.;)

jettio
07-06-2003, 08:02 AM

I am hearing that it turned out to be an entertaining thread, for the story and for the smack.

Except for the posts since last night.

Seems like some lame-asses put a tungsten spacesuit on this baby and it is falling fast.

Bwana might be the only one that could revive the damn thing.

Hopefully, he will have shot something out of season or an endangered species or something.;)

Skip Towne
07-06-2003, 08:04 AM

But MAN IT GET'S COLD up there!;D I heard "The preacher likes the cold, he knows they're gonna stay".

RNR
07-06-2003, 09:39 AM

Bwana prefers clandestine ops. He would be getting even without me knowing about it.

Unless, of course someone pointed out to him that that is what he was doing.

The he would claim that I did know about it. and call other people names. Hey jettio I have never had any problems with you, and just thought your reply was a tad on the strong side. Bwana has always been cool to me and is one of my favorite posters here. I will just keep my chips in my own dip, he is a a big boy he can handle his own.
;)

Logical
07-06-2003, 10:18 AM

I am hearing that it turned out to be an entertaining thread, for the story and for the smack.

Except for the posts since last night.

Seems like some lame-asses put a tungsten spacesuit on this baby and it is falling fast.

Bwana might be the only one that could revive the damn thing.

Hopefully, he will have shot something out of season or an endangered species or something.;)

Hi Rube guess you felt the chill of the cold tungsten blade as you were slicing your own throat!:D

JOhn
07-06-2003, 10:46 AM
Hey jettio I have never had any problems with you, and just thought your reply was a tad on the strong side. Bwana has always been cool to me and is one of my favorite posters here. I will just keep my chips in my own dip, he is a a big boy he can handle his own.
;)

Bwana is propbebly one of the more respected posters, and yet JETBOY seems to think he knows him so well, and is fit to judge him. :shake:

JET here's a $1, go buy a clue.

Logical
07-06-2003, 11:24 AM

Bwana is propbebly one of the more respected posters, and yet JETBOY seems to think he knows him so well, and is fit to judge him. :shake:

JET here's a $1, go buy a clue.

Good thing you did that for him the boy clearly has no cents.:evil:

JOhn
07-06-2003, 11:25 AM

Good thing you did that for him the boy clearly has no cents.:evil: :toast:

ENDelt260
07-06-2003, 12:03 PM
It's great that we can re-hash this over and over again.

Ultra Peanut
07-06-2003, 12:29 PM
Personally, I think it's great that we can re-hash this over and over again.

JOhn
07-06-2003, 12:30 PM
you know it's great we can rehash it tell we know it by heart. :toast:

DanT
07-06-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Psicosis
Personally, I think it's great that we can re-hash this over and over again. :LOL:

Logical
07-06-2003, 12:52 PM
When we rehash it over and over it is amazing that Jettio always remains the perfect characteur of a ridiculous bleeding gash each and every time.

While we are rehashing let me rehash this for him.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

By the way comparing your actions to those of a bleeding gash is not calling you a name.

Calling you a name is saying you are a limp wristed poosey who engages in sex with dogs because no woman would have you, while reminding you your mother was unmarried and you broke your cherry with her.

Correction the above is not name calling either, it is not name calling when it is true.:D

WilliamTheIrish
07-06-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by ENDelt260
It's great that we can re-hash this over and over again.

... Used to love hash.

JOhn
07-06-2003, 01:07 PM

... Used to love hash. :bong:

LVNHACK
07-06-2003, 01:12 PM
When we rehash it over and over it is amazing that Jettio always remains the perfect characteur of a ridiculous bleeding gash each and every time.

You and him at war ?????

JOhn
07-06-2003, 01:12 PM

You and him at war ?????

Not really. Hard for Jim to have a battle of wits, when the other guy comes unarmed. :shake:

jettio
07-06-2003, 01:32 PM
Hey jettio I have never had any problems with you, and just thought your reply was a tad on the strong side. Bwana has always been cool to me and is one of my favorite posters here. I will just keep my chips in my own dip, he is a a big boy he can handle his own.
;)

RNR,

Bwana's allright with me.

I do not know if he just read my post and replied to that alone or if he read other people's insults and that clouded his judgment.

But I think Bwana agrees with me.

He admitted to the inconsistency and retracted the claim.

He has not shot bird bombs in the neighborhood, since.

And, he went off to play with his toys.;)

jettio
07-06-2003, 01:43 PM

Not really. Hard for Jim to have a battle of wits, when the other guy comes unarmed. :shake:

Dude,

What thread are you reading?

I was actually looking forward to the fishing trip invite, but that was when I thought we would do wilderness sh*t.

If I have to teach you the ABC's, forget about it.

JOhn
07-06-2003, 01:44 PM

Dude,

What thread are you reading?

I was actually looking forward to the fishing trip invite, but that was when I thought we would do wilderness sh*t.

If I have to teach you the ABC's, forget about it. :shake:

Weak man, very weak.

As for the wilderness thing, how would you know what is planned for the trip?

jettio
07-06-2003, 01:54 PM
:shake:

As for the wilderness thing, how would you know what is planned for the trip?

Exactly right there. How would I know?

I guess I could check back in thread, but didn't you pass a love note to Bwana saying that you two should invite me on the trip?

I do not want to go if the focus on the trip will be literacy or something that would disqualify somebody from being a Scoutmaster in the Boy Scouts.

JOhn
07-06-2003, 01:57 PM

I guess I could check back in thread, but didn't you pass a love note to Bwana saying that you two should invite me on the trip?

Actually more along the lines of using you for bear bait

I do not want to go if the focus on the trip will be literacy or something that would disqualify somebody from being a Scoutmaster in the Boy Scouts.
Not sure what you mean there, but I'll assume your the expert.

stevieray
07-06-2003, 01:58 PM

you know, you can overcome these feelings, if you just try .

Logical
07-06-2003, 02:04 PM

You and him at war ?????

Nah, he may think so I think he is just a cute lil puppy I can kick.:evil:

Logical
07-06-2003, 02:07 PM

Well clearly since your lack of literacy is a problem it is good you do not want to be invited. We will get you an invitation to a camp that the short yellow bus can deliver you to each day.ROFL

LVNHACK
07-06-2003, 02:10 PM

Nah, he may think so I think he is just a cute lil puppy I can kick.:evil:

I like puppies..............Can't he be a cat ????????

jettio
07-06-2003, 02:12 PM

Actually more along the lines of using you for bear bait

So, are you saying that you are proposing a murder?

I thought you were saying that Bwana was so obviously cool and tough, that it was ironic and stupid for me to call him a p*ssy.

Man, if you were suggesting the invite for the fishing trip was to set me up to get killed.

Then I am glad that you think my jokes are not funny.

You have poor judgment. And I'll leave you alone.

Bwana
07-06-2003, 02:12 PM
I Just rolled into town from the mountains. I had a new ATV to break in. ;)

I am surprised this thing is still alive.:eek:

jettio: I love the comparison to myself and ted kazinski "the unabomber." I fire off a few rounds of bird bombs over the residence of some meth monkeys and in your mind that makes me the second coming of Kazinski? If that helps you sleep better at night, knock yourself out. ROFL

In fairness, you are certainly entitled to your opinion regarding the launching of bird bombs, but donít try to make it sound like I am raining down thermal nuclear warheads over the neighborhood.:rolleyes:

Phobia
07-06-2003, 02:13 PM
If I have to teach you the ABC's, forget about it.

ROFL!!!

Methinks Jettio is recovering nicely!

JOhn
07-06-2003, 02:15 PM

I thought you were saying that Bwana was so obviously cool and tough, that it was ironic and stupid for me to call him a p*ssy.

Man, if you were suggesting the invite for the fishing trip was to set me up to get killed.

You have poor judgment. And I'll leave you alone. :LOL:

Man you take yourself and everything way to serious. Lighten up dude.

But if it's any consolation no one takes you serious anyway.

LVNHACK
07-06-2003, 02:17 PM

You have poor judgment. And I'll leave you alone.

You have just proved what an assclown you are..........Here's a quarter, buy a sense of humor.................:shake:

jettio
07-06-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by stevieray

you know, you can overcome these feelings, if you just try .

Looks like there will be another happy face around a Cooke City campfire, toasting marshmallows.:p

Wipe your chin.

JOhn
07-06-2003, 02:18 PM

jettio: I love the comparison to myself and ted kazinski "the unabomber." I fire off a few rounds of bird bombs over the residence of some meth monkeys and in your mind that makes me the second coming of Kazinski? If that helps you sleep better at night, knock yourself out. ROFL

In fairness, you are certainly entitled to your opinion regarding the launching of bird bombs, but donít try to make it sound like I am raining down thermal nuclear warheads over the neighborhood.:rolleyes: :eek:

But Greg, I thought jettio made you see the error of your ways. You mean he's just kidding himself?

Skip Towne
07-06-2003, 02:18 PM

... Used to love hash. Hash. Mmmmmmmmmm!!!

Rain Man
07-06-2003, 02:20 PM

Man you take yourself and everything way to serious. Lighten up dude.

But if it's any consolation no one takes you serious anyway.

The ironic part is that I think you really were going to kill him.

Bwana
07-06-2003, 02:22 PM
Hey JOhn......I made it in about 5 miles on the Goose lake trail before I ran into the 6 froot snow drift that halted my progress. I did manage to get the Polaris stuck twice in smaller drifts along the way as well. I have to go hit that thing with the power washer because you can't tell what color it is the way it sits now. I have to hand it to my wife. She was on the back the entire time and when it was all said and done, we both had so much mud caked on us, we must have looked like swamp creatures.:toast:

Phobia
07-06-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Rain Man
The ironic part is that I think you really were going to kill him.

I never thought that at all. I just assumed that he wanted to go outside a bar to take a piss with Jettio so they could become alarmed by a bear.

jettio
07-06-2003, 02:24 PM

In fairness, you are certainly entitled to your opinion regarding the launching of bird bombs, but donít try to make it sound like I am raining down thermal nuclear warheads over the neighborhood.:rolleyes:

Thermal Nuclear Warheads might not be a good idea. But those dudes might like the Drano bombs that were mentioned earlier.

Don't they use that to cook their junk?

Bwana
07-06-2003, 02:26 PM
Don't they use that to cook their junk?

I have no idea.

jettio
07-06-2003, 02:30 PM

I never thought that at all. I just assumed that he wanted to go outside a bar to take a piss with Jettio so they could become alarmed by a bear.

Does that Grizzly Adams perfume that JOhn wears have those catch me quick pheromones in it?

Phobia
07-06-2003, 02:35 PM
Does that Grizzly Adams perfume that JOhn wears have those catch me quick pheromones in it?

I dunno for sure. All I know is JOhn pissed down his leg when a bear interrupted Bwana and he pissing outside a bar one night. I'm guessing Bwana wanted to wrestle the bear.... JOhn wanted to go inside to clean his panties.

Logical
07-06-2003, 02:42 PM

I like puppies..............Can't he be a cat ????????

Well Jettio is a pussy so I guess so!:D

jettio
07-06-2003, 02:44 PM

I dunno for sure. All I know is JOhn pissed down his leg when a bear interrupted Bwana and he pissing outside a bar one night. I'm guessing Bwana wanted to wrestle the bear.... JOhn wanted to go inside to clean his panties.

The more I hear about Bwana, it is sounding like a good time to call a truce.

I am not even going to say anything about him claiming that there is snow on the ground in July.;) I believe him.

Some of these other ducks need to take some flying lessons before I mess with them.

I do have a conscience, you know.

Bwana
07-06-2003, 02:45 PM
Two shots from the top by Cooke City. As you can see, there is still A LOT of snow in the area.

jettio
07-06-2003, 02:46 PM

I have no idea.

Well, send one over, and see if they send out a salvage team.

Bwana
07-06-2003, 02:46 PM
Breaking in the new toy just before we got stuck the first time.

jettio
07-06-2003, 02:50 PM
Two shots from the top by Cooke City. As you can see, there is still A LOT of snow in the area.

Wow, Great picture.

I had applied to the Department of Interior for their office in Billings, a while back, but it was for a higher rating than a recently graduated lawyer, so I did not get it.

I like being in KC, but the more I learned about Billings, I thought it would be a cool place to be.

Bwana
07-06-2003, 02:51 PM
I am not even going to say anything about him claiming that there is snow on the ground in July. I believe him.

Umm, see pictures. I should have taken some when we got stuck in the drifts. My wife may have with her camera. I was to busy getting unstuck to worry about pictures of that.:D

Bwana
07-06-2003, 02:54 PM

Wow, Great picture.

I had applied to the Department of Interior for their office in Billings, a while back, but it was for a higher rating than a recently graduated lawyer, so I did not get it.

I like being in KC, but the more I learned about Billings, I thought it would be a cool place to be.

Billings isn't bad, but if you have a chance in the future, visit the Flathead Lake area in western Montana.....Gods country.:thumb:

jettio
07-06-2003, 02:58 PM

At least you did not fall off of the new ATV as many times as Logical fell out of his chair laughing at his own jokes.

Logical
07-06-2003, 03:00 PM

At least you did not fall off of the new ATV as many times as Logical fell out of his chair laughing at his own jokes.

Well actually laughing at you, but I can see how you would miss the obvious.ROFL

Rain Man
07-06-2003, 03:00 PM

The more I hear about Bwana, it is sounding like a good time to call a truce.

I am not even going to say anything about him claiming that there is snow on the ground in July.;) I believe him.

Flatlander.

Rain Man
07-06-2003, 03:01 PM

He really should stop wearing those leather pants while he's posting.

Logical
07-06-2003, 03:03 PM

Flatlander.

Is that what they call adult males like jettio that still have to have their mommy take them into the bathroom?

Logical
07-06-2003, 03:04 PM

He really should stop wearing those leather pants while he's posting. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Bwana
07-06-2003, 03:06 PM

We didn't run into any bears yesterday. We saw some tracks, but not the owners.

jettio
07-06-2003, 03:09 PM

Flatlander.

No doubt. I did spend summer of '95 in Denver. Even hiked up a 14-er near Buena Vista.

I was in good shape then, but I was still draggin' up that hill compared to the Coloradoans in the group, and this was near the end of my summer visit.

LVNHACK
07-06-2003, 03:30 PM

Well Jettio is a pussy so I guess so!:D

See ya hit that meatball I tossed for ya...............;)

Phobia
07-06-2003, 03:44 PM
See ya hit that meatball I tossed for ya...............;)

At least you're tossing meatballs on this holiday weekend instead of salads like usual....

LVNHACK
07-06-2003, 04:01 PM

At least you're tossing meatballs on this holiday weekend instead of salads like usual....

Hahaha, real funny,..............Coming form someone who sounds gay on the radio.............;)

JOhn
07-06-2003, 04:03 PM
Hey JOhn......I made it in about 5 miles on the Goose lake trail before I ran into the 6 froot snow drift that halted my progress. I did manage to get the Polaris stuck twice in smaller drifts along the way as well. I have to go hit that thing with the power washer because you can't tell what color it is the way it sits now. I have to hand it to my wife. She was on the back the entire time and when it was all said and done, we both had so much mud caked on us, we must have looked like swamp creatures.:toast:

Cool Greg, look forward to doing it again soon.

JOhn
07-06-2003, 04:04 PM

Nice pic Greg

JOhn
07-06-2003, 04:05 PM

Flatlander. ROFL

JOhn
07-06-2003, 04:07 PM

I dunno for sure. All I know is JOhn pissed down his leg when a bear interrupted Bwana and he pissing outside a bar one night. I'm guessing Bwana wanted to wrestle the bear.... JOhn wanted to go inside to clean his panties. :LOL: ROFL

Then why was we both haulin ass out of there?

Answer: Easy NO ONE wrestles a 900lb+ Grizzly. :shake:

JOhn
07-06-2003, 04:08 PM
Hahaha, real funny,..............Coming form someone who sounds gay on the radio.............;) :LOL:

Easy LVNHACK, or Phob will point out how lame you've become. ;)

LVNHACK
07-06-2003, 04:28 PM

Only thing lame around here is phob's.........Or is the word limp ????

Logical
07-06-2003, 05:47 PM

The way Phil has been today anything would seem possible. Must be sleep deprivation.

Bwana
07-06-2003, 06:51 PM

Nice pic Greg

It was a blast.:thumb: By the end of this month, enough of the snow should be gone to get all the way into Goose Lake without issues. That's one of the reasons I went up, to check the snow line. It looks like there is still a lot above the highline, but other than that, it's intermittent for the first 5 miles. The lake levels are way up as well in the area, higher than I have seen them in years. I was able to cross the arm of Mudd Lake on the ATV, but it was touch and go, almost up to the air intake. BTW, the band at the Minors Saloon sucked as bad as the band that was in the house when You and your wife met us up there. ROFL But what the hell, the beer was cold. :D

Phobia
07-06-2003, 06:56 PM
The way Phil has been today anything would seem possible. Must be sleep deprivation.

I'm not here for y'alls edification. I'm here to entertain myself. It's a rousing success. ;)

JOhn
07-06-2003, 06:58 PM

It was a blast.:thumb: By the end of this month, enough of the snow should be gone to get all the way into Goose Lake without issues. That's one of the reasons I went up, to check the snow line. It looks like there is still a lot above the highline, but other than that, it's intermittent for the first 5 miles. The lake levels are way up as well in the area, higher than I have seen them in years. I was able to cross the arm of Mudd Lake on the ATV, but it was touch and go, almost up to the air intake. BTW, the band at the Minors Saloon sucked as bad as the band that was in the house when You and your wife met us up there. ROFL But what the hell, the beer was cold. :D :toast:

I was up in the Big Horns this weekend, almost all the snow gone there. Other than a few places on the northern faces.

Only managed about 3 hours fishing on the Tounge River, but caught a lot of Rainbow's. :D

JOhn
07-06-2003, 06:59 PM

I'm not here for y'alls edification. I'm here to entertain myself. It's a rousing success. ;)

Well I guess that's all that matters. :thumb:

Bwana
07-06-2003, 07:03 PM
:toast:

I was up in the Big Horns this weekend, almost all the snow gone there. Other than a few places on the northern faces.

Only managed about 3 hours fishing on the Tounge River, but caught a lot of Rainbow's. :D

That's one regret I have for the trip, I didn't bring in any fishing equipment.:cuss: I thought the snow line would be lower and I wouldn't have a chance to get to any of the lakes. I did put 70 miles on the new toy though and I can say without any doubt it is "broken in." There will be plenty of fishing gear on that thing in a few weeks to make up for it.

JOhn
07-06-2003, 07:05 PM

That's one regret I have for the trip, I didn't bring in any fishing equipment.:cuss: I thought the snow line would be lower and I wouldn't have a chance to get to any of the lakes. I did put 70 miles on the new toy though and I can say without any doubt it is "broken in." There will be plenty of fishing gear on that thing in a few weeks to make up for it.

What are the exact dates you guys plan on hitting the lakes? Still hoping to make it up, and was wanting to reserve a ATV for the day.

ENDelt260
07-06-2003, 07:12 PM

Ah... it seems you and I have something in common.

Bwana
07-06-2003, 07:12 PM

What are the exact dates you guys plan on hitting the lakes? Still hoping to make it up, and was wanting to reserve a ATV for the day.

Otter, my brother and Crazy Cousin Tony are all flying in July 31st around one in the afternoon. Another guy and I are going to pick them up at the airport and hit the road from there. We wiil be up there three days, fishing drinking and raising hell.:toast:

JOhn
07-06-2003, 07:14 PM

Otter, my brother and Crazy Cousin Tony are all flying in July 31st around one in the afternoon. Another guy and I are going to pick them up at the airport and hit the road from there. We wiil be up there three days, fishing drinking and raising hell.:toast: CRAP:banghead:

I'm supposed to take my daughter home that weekend. :huh:

Have to do some checking to see if I can still arrange something.

Bwana
07-06-2003, 07:21 PM
CRAP:banghead:

I'm supposed to take my daughter home that weekend. :huh:

Have to do some checking to see if I can still arrange something.

I hope you can work something out and spend a day with the boys. It's going to be one hell of a weekend.:fire:

JOhn
07-06-2003, 07:23 PM

I hope you can work something out and spend a day with the boys. It's going to be one hell of a weekend.:fire: Hoping I can talk the mother in law into taking her back when they leave the 2nd.

Oh yea I'll need a break after a week with the ol'bat.:grr:

Bwana
07-06-2003, 09:03 PM
Hoping I can talk the mother in law into taking her back when they leave the 2nd.

Oh yea I'll need a break after a week with the ol'bat.:grr:

Good luck with that! Just keep me posted.

JOhn
07-06-2003, 09:04 PM

Good luck with that! Just keep me posted.

Gonna go ahead and call up to see about reserving one now, so i know I can get it. I believe they have a 48hr cancellation policy. And I should know in plenty of time if I need to cancel.

jettio
07-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Independence Day "Bump"

Two years out and I now think we don't have enough bird bomb detonations.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-05-2005, 10:58 PM

Bird
Bombs
Off
Our
Boards