PDA

View Full Version : COLTS v.s. CHIEFS

Cannibal
09-02-2000, 07:08 PM
What should we look for from the chiefs on D or O????????? and if you want 2 add what you think the score will be?? I just hope the D-looks good and the O-steps it up and also just a BIGGGGGG maybe OPEN IT UP.

CASHMAN.

Cannibal
09-02-2000, 09:24 PM
NO 1 Has any ideas??????????????????

Mi_chief_fan
09-02-2000, 09:28 PM
Look for on D :
-penetration by the Dline.
-someone getting to Peyton and disrupting passing timing
-The young safeties(Wesley or Atkins) helping the corners deep

Cannibal
09-02-2000, 09:32 PM
Has anyone heard if THIGPEN is playing this week i see he is Questonable, i have him on my fantasy team and would like some help so i can start another????

------------------
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!

TheFly
09-02-2000, 09:38 PM
Thigpen is the biggest ***** WR ever. He hasn't been healthy since he left Pissburg. Do yourself a favor and trade him or just drop him. I doubt he'll be rushed back since the Titans have Dyson & Pickens.

Stuckinbama
09-02-2000, 10:25 PM
Cashman:

Trying to read through some of the smoke with Gun, makes me believe we will be blitzing more this year than last. With young DBs, expect it to be a lot of zone blitzing. Offensively, I really believe they are going to try to get the ball to the X and Z recievers more. But in the heat of battle expect Grbac to go to Gonzo because I believe he is the most comfortable with him.

B^2

Duck Dog
09-02-2000, 10:59 PM
How do you figure the Chiefs containing both the Colts running game and passing game? With the way our Defense has been playing, something is getting to get by...

Most of what I've read call this a tough game, but with Manning as the QB the Colts should come out on top...

What do you think?

Cannibal
09-03-2000, 12:27 AM
MY only other WR is the CHIEFS ALEXANDER???? start him??

------------------
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!