PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Gonzales will be Split Wide on the first Offensive Play?

Snapper
08-29-2000, 10:25 AM
Just an idea.

Tait, Shields, Grunhard, Szott, Riley, Drayton

Elvis, T-Richardson, Bennett in the back field.

Gonzales and Alexander at WR.

That would something to see. Hell Idon't even care if they run the ball out of that formation. What are your thoughts on the first Chiefs offensive series?

Hoover
Can't wait

htismaqe
08-29-2000, 10:51 AM
Bob Dole doesn't have a clue, but is thrilled that Bill and Ted's Most Excellent Cable Company here in BFE has the game listed as it's noon showing this Sunday!

Made Bob Dole's day...

Snapper
08-29-2000, 10:57 AM
If I can't get the game I'm going to buy the NFL Sunday Ticket. The girlfriend will just have to deal with it.

Hoover

DoktorSmith
08-29-2000, 11:01 AM
What I'd like to see is this:

Alexander, Lockett AND Gonzalez split wide...

Drayton at TE with only TRich as the single back...

Everyone expects run...or a pass to Gonzo...let Drayton do a run block and then slip out about 8 yards down field...after all the DBs are cleared by the wide outs and the LBs bite on the run fake...Drayton runs for another 10 yards....I'll take an 18 yard gain on the first play.... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

------------------
joe
"Sex on television can't hurt you... unless you fall off."

BigMeatballDave
08-29-2000, 11:09 AM
Good play 58 forever. I too like that play.

I hope the chiefs have practised the
screen pass. This could be a big play
play with T-Rich comming out of the backfield. It just seams like we have not
executed this play as good as other teams do against us.

I would be happy to see Elvis goe deep
on two of the first 3 plays. Hopes this sends a message to da colts and the rest
the teams and us fans.....

------------------
Chiefs Rock

BigMeatballDave
08-29-2000, 11:10 AM
I don't mean a screen pass on our first play
of the game either !!!!!!!

------------------
Chiefs Rock

Joe Seahawk
08-29-2000, 12:12 PM
i would love for them to line up everybody up tight like a goalline run and have gonzalez run deep and do a play action pass. nobody would really expect that i don't think.

------------------
~Thats why they call me slim shady~

Woodrow
08-29-2000, 12:35 PM
58Forever:

I agree. I have been promoting that scheme for several days on this board with no response from anyone. Then if you put Gonzo in motion, he can block down and seal or motion clear across the formation to flood a zone. I hope we see it!

B^2