PDA

View Full Version : Gunther's misinformation

Yosef_Malkovitch
08-29-2000, 04:26 PM
I guess Gunther thinks this hasn't been done before (feeding the media all kinds of misinformation to mislead the opposing teams). I agree with it to a point, throw a select few misleading items into a press conference to throw the other team off the trail. However, he's not even trying to balance it. It seems EVERYTHING he says is misinformation. Surely that's as transparent to the Colts as it is to us! I guess he thinks we'll forgive him if we win.... He's right about that.

DoktorSmith
08-29-2000, 04:33 PM
he can misinform me all the way to the SB...he can coach from Western Missouri Mental Health Center as long as we win...If he keeps talking crazy I'll give him the name of a good shrink, but as long as we win...It's only Tuesday and I'm already feeling the excitement and anticipation building for Sunday...just win baby....

------------------
joe
"Sex on television can't hurt you... unless you fall off."

Tribal Warfare
08-29-2000, 04:56 PM
Is gun quoted word for word or do they leave out words in some of there articles? Some of his quotes sound like they come from a third grader or john madden! am i the only one that reads this stuff? http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/confused.gif

DoktorSmith
08-29-2000, 05:01 PM
Mohawk...I noticed that too...It's hard to write exactly what a person is saying and make it make perfect sense...things are added or ommitted and what we have left is what we get to read...I don't take these as word for word quotes all the time...

------------------
joe
"Sex on television can't hurt you... unless you fall off."

Mike
08-29-2000, 05:17 PM
You can listen to his latest on realaudio.