PDA

View Full Version : Raiders Doing It Again

eyeraycolt
08-29-2000, 02:23 PM
Every year it's the same. raiduh fans claiming they're the greatest - yet, inevitably they fail every time.

This cracks me up. I'm not the only one that feels this way, right? Check out Broncos fan DarkHorse wrote on the War Zone board:

Keep talkin' Andre.....
------------------------------------------
New Raiders wide receiver Andre Rison already is squawking about his new team's offense. "I'm going to go on the line and say it: It is the best right now," Rison said. "Anytime you line up against Tim Brown and Andre Rison and James Jett and Rickey Dudley and Napoleon Kaufman and Tyrone Wheatley, you've got problems. There is nobody in the league that can stop us."

Remember the last guy to say that? A 4-12 season ensued.....BTW, if Guruden starts dreaming about Rison, I'm going to vomit.

Ain't it the truth???<BR>

Cannibal
08-29-2000, 02:54 PM
Not only that, these fans that claim they are the most loyal and die hard and most prevelant will not be selling out the stadium again, despite all their super bowl claims...

DoktorSmith
08-29-2000, 02:58 PM
I tell you where Andre can stick the Arrowhead...and Raider's fans in general for that matter.
http://members.tripod.com/coolgifs/bartmoon.gif

Thanks to Joe Seahawk for this link...
------------------
joe
"Sex on television can't hurt you... unless you fall off."

[This message has been edited by 58Forever (edited 08-29-2000).]

[This message has been edited by 58Forever (edited 08-29-2000).]

Mark M [BornChiefs]
08-29-2000, 03:23 PM
I think ol andre will slip on his own tongue...It would be just terrible if he were to throw out his back..patting himself on it.

I hope he keeps yakin', It will only motivate every team that he is about to get his old @$$ run over by...<P>

sun
08-30-2000, 06:43 AM
Don't worry about Andre. He won't stay out of jail long enough to prove anything.

stevieray
08-30-2000, 09:04 AM
Who is Andre Rison?