PDA

View Full Version : ELVIS,JIMMY or ?????????????

Cannibal
09-10-2000, 06:18 PM
TIME TO VOTE GUYS AND GALS WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?????? I vote for jimmy to go and elvis to start cking off at the line and throwing to rhe recivers we have and start to usr=e them. the D-can only carry this team so far.

------------------
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!

bishop_74
09-10-2000, 06:22 PM
Jimmy Raye should have been fired last season. Why we kept him is anyone's guess. If it were up to me, Raye would be gone right now. He would not have been allowed to board the team flight back to KC -- I would have bought him a ticket on a commercial flight. He would have been instructed NOT to return to 1 Arrowhead Drive; his things would be packed and shipped directly to him. His lawyer would be contacted regarding a contract buyout.

redbrian
09-10-2000, 06:41 PM
No contest here Cashman. Give Elvis the chance. Make him step up. If he fails, he fails and we go on to the next one. But if he succeeds, . . . http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------
Gary

Luzap
09-10-2000, 06:44 PM
Our offense was pretty darn good last year and we were a field goal from 10-6. It's to early to tell but if the same play calling happens in the future that happened today........then it's obvious the coaches don't know how to use their talent.

BroncoFan
09-10-2000, 06:49 PM
I am no fan of EG. I want him gone. But if I have to pick between the two, then Raye. He is holding the Chiefs back alot more than Elvis is.

------------------
WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GET GOING!

Traveller
09-10-2000, 06:51 PM
I've been over this one on my 'Jimmy Raye should be shot' thread. Jimmy Raye's play calling was border line criminal today. With only an ounce of imagination this game would've been won. Sadly Raye lacks even the slightest clue as an OC.

EG played very well today, as did the D and the WR's. Too bad tehy weren't allowed to win by their own coaches.

Luzap
09-10-2000, 06:53 PM
Don't worry raderhater hates everything about the chiefs......just his MO.

Joe Seahawk
09-10-2000, 09:12 PM
JIMMY RAYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that clear enough? http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

mikey23545
09-10-2000, 09:19 PM
Raye all the way, what is this like 4 years running of inept play calling?

Cannibal
09-10-2000, 10:25 PM
I agree GH4 give ELVIS full run of the show and see what he can do?? i fill he can and would do a great JOB!!!!!!!!

------------------
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!