Mike
08-30-2000, 04:15 PM
For the entire injury report:
http://www.kcchiefs.com/latest/mainnews.asp?storyID=1628&cat=12&showLatest=yes

Who replaces Wilkins?

Smltheppl
08-30-2000, 04:43 PM
That's good news G_Man...

With Wilkins out...who's their return guy???

Will he fumble???

That leaves the #2 WR spot a easy mark for KC defense....take away Harrison and concentrate on James...let Manning try to beat KC with his role players....It's soundin' better and better...

Throw in some Home Crowd Cookin'...if you know what I mean...and Indy will be 0-1 to open the season...yeahhhhhh babbbyyyyy!!!!

Katie
08-30-2000, 05:04 PM
EG Green will start at #2, with Jerome Pathon in the slot. Both have 4.2 speed and are athletic, it just got worse for you, not better.

Our return man will be Payton Williams who had an outstaning pre-season, much like Wilkins did last year.

Dano www.coltsnews.com (http://www.coltsnews.com) <BR>

Mike
08-30-2000, 05:10 PM
Coltsinsider - I doubt it got worse for us if a starter is out. The other guys were backups for a reason. Speed doesn't make them great WRs either. I don't doubt they're capable, but don't try and tell me you're better off without your starter.

Smltheppl
08-30-2000, 05:10 PM
insider....we're not worried...Green is brittle and won't last a full game vs our snot knockin' DB's....

It won't be like last season...KC has a new kicker...and he's going to pin your sorry philly arses deep with no chance of returns...or he'll kick it out of bounds...either way...KC still has the Edge...(in it's sights)

Mike
08-30-2000, 05:12 PM
And, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Pathon have questionable hands?

Smltheppl
08-30-2000, 05:16 PM
Insider...Manning won't have the luxury of waitin' for those "rockets" to get open...he'll be scramblin' for his life...

Like I said before...If your "trio" makes it out of this game intact...I'll be very surprised...

Bob Dole
08-30-2000, 06:16 PM
I'll assume your smoking crack coltsinsider!

LOL that was the big thing all year was to find someone opposite of harrison so that his effectiveness wouldn't be called into question. I know you saw the second half of the season last year. exactly how many TD's did he score as compared to the first half of the season.

Katie
08-30-2000, 10:16 PM
Well, we just signed Joey Kent today and apparently he was promised a start in Sundays game?

I'm a little confused? A player with a maximum of 3 days pratice, is going to start?

Phhoeey!

I'll now pass the crack pipe around the room.

Bowing to the Chiefs. lol

Dano www.coltsnews.com (http://www.coltsnews.com) <BR>

Mark M [BornChiefs]
08-31-2000, 09:50 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing ol' "peyty pie" as his mama called him with some popknots on his aching little head....The longer he is waiting for a new guy to get open, the more pops he should get....ah yeahh<P>

Bob Dole
08-31-2000, 09:52 AM
You can't be serious..........LMAO Their depth at wide out don't cover wilkins abscence......lol....this is to funny.....

Dr. Red
08-31-2000, 10:05 AM
That burns my bisquits!

I was chirping earlier in the week about the availability of Joey Kent. This guy has great speed and size. KC, could have utilized this guy as a #2 or #3 wr. Sounds like Indy caught a nice break by picking him up, whilst Carl was asleep at the wheel, again!

Dr. Red
08-31-2000, 10:08 AM
That burns my bisquits!

I was chirping earlier in the week about the availability of Joey Kent. This guy has great speed and size. KC, could have utilized this guy as a #2 or #3 wr. Sounds like Indy caught a nice break by picking him up, whilst Carl was asleep at the wheel, again!

Coogs
08-31-2000, 12:59 PM
Joey Who??? And he's starting?

Fine by me...SMACK!!...that was the sound of Joey Whoever's last play of week 1!! Welcome to Arrowhead!!

------------------
ct
[i]'Don't think meat, just throw.'</I>

Dr. Red
08-31-2000, 01:11 PM
Cory -

Believe me, Joey Kent would have been a nice addition to our WR corps. But, now that he is with Indy, SMACK! sounds good http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

Bob Dole
08-31-2000, 01:49 PM
Yes Chitown as maybe the 5th receiver. Not the 3rd receiver to start in 3 receiver sets.

Dr. Red
08-31-2000, 01:52 PM
Yeah, you're right Dr. Red.

No way he would start in front of the 4 All Pro's we have in the line-up right now. Are you serious?