PDA

View Full Version : Madden 2001 Question...

mlyonsd
08-30-2000, 05:42 PM
I have owned every Madden football game made for N64 and plan to buy Madden 2001 for PC, instead of N64, tomorrow since it is on sale...is the game any good? How does it compare to past Maddens? Any information on the game would be helpful.

Smltheppl
08-30-2000, 05:45 PM
I don't know 'bout PC version...but the PS version is better than last year...and the graphics and speed is better than last year...navagating is a little easier this year, as far as saving data and roster changes...it's very realistic from what I've experienced so far....definitely worth the investment.

Mike
08-30-2000, 05:49 PM
I'm holding out for the PS2 Madden 2001. After comparing screens between it and the PS version there was no way I could NOT choose it.

svuba
08-31-2000, 01:33 AM
Actually, I thought the options were supurb, unequalled by any game previous. Unfortunately, the play selection screen is cartoony and very "tecmo super bowl"-ish. The graphics at least seemed to look worse. YEP, that's worse. I was totally unimpressed.

I'm not buying it, I as well will wait for PSX-2 and the release of NFL 2K1 on Dreamcast.

Mark M [BornChiefs]
08-31-2000, 10:26 AM
whats the verdict on
madden2001 vs gameday2001

I do a big brother program with a kid and am thinking of buying one so we'll have something else to do.

maybe i'm a prick, but i wish they were more realistic with injuries over a season.

Smltheppl
08-31-2000, 06:39 PM
Hands down...buy Madden...Gameday has never lived up to it's potential...IMO...And you can set injuries to the "on" position...and more than likely...."Fraud" Taylor and others will go down at some time during season....Hope this helps you!