PDA

View Full Version : Wolfpack Club/Pavillion

RNevin007
09-17-2003, 10:22 PM
My wife and I are coming to KC from Florida for the Denver game. We have our tickets already. Does anyone know what the procedure is if we wanted to go inside the Wolfpack Club area? Thanks. RWN.

Phobia
09-20-2003, 12:02 AM
Why would you wanna go there if you could hang out with the fine people from 37 Forever instead? :D

Seriously, check out the banquet and tailgating threads in the Lounge archive. Both events are a great time.

I think the Wolfpack Club area is by invite/pass only.

RNevin007
09-21-2003, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the info. You are right, I would much rather hang out with the fine people from 37 Forever, however, as I posted, we are coming from florida and don't know anyone or where to go etc!!!!!!!!!
Our bottom line- a big win by KC, and have a great experience in KC as we can only get there once per year.

Phobia
09-22-2003, 11:24 AM
Thanks for the info. You are right, I would much rather hang out with the fine people from 37 Forever, however, as I posted, we are coming from florida and don't know anyone or where to go etc!!!!!!!!!
Our bottom line- a big win by KC, and have a great experience in KC as we can only get there once per year.

Monitor the Chiefs Lounge for information on 37 Forever events. A post discussing the pre/post game tailgating with 37 Forever is stuck to the top at this point. 37 Forever is also hosting a banquet on Saturday evening. It's a great time to meet fellow Chiefs fans and celebrate the life of Joe Delaney together. All proceeds from this event go to teach at risk youth to swim.