PDA

View Full Version : Better get used to it!

Masonic
09-04-2000, 06:49 PM
I hate to be a pessimist or the foreteller of doom, but we better all get used to a mediocre season and more games like yesterday. Counting the preseason, the Chiefs have now lost 7 straight games, many to inferior teams. Obviously, in losing to teams with weaker talent, we are being out coached.

Gunther has made no changes. Conclusion - we will continue to lose. The other big problem is that losing in contagious, just like winning is.

I hope I'm wrong, but I see a long, long season ahead. Somebody give me some light in this dark tunnel!!!!!!!

micin
09-04-2000, 06:51 PM
Have you ever thought that maybe the Chiefs are inferior those teams that they lost to? How many more loses will it take before you realize that the Chiefs arent that good, regardless of coaching? You must have talent first. And the Chiefs dont have much.

ColoradoChief
09-04-2000, 07:41 PM
Packfan,
Have you ever considered the possibility that you are so blinded by your hatred of CP, that you can't see the talent on the field?

------------------

Red Eyes
[i]Chinn Up, it ain't nothin' but a thang.</I>

Duck Dog
09-04-2000, 07:56 PM
Mega,
Not sure what you base this on...

"Gunther has made no changes"

Lets see, he's dropped several veteran players and is starting rookies, or younger guys at HB/WR/CB/S.... only place he hasn't made changes is in the coaching, I'll grant you that.

But to say we are Inferior is a stretch.
Fact of the matter, INDY is a powerhouse offense, and we DID keep up with them.

If not for a bunch of dropped passes, and Dropped INT's it would have been a whole different game.

Sorry you feel so pessimistic, but SOME of us can see the good.

AZChief
09-04-2000, 10:31 PM
i can see a lot of bad things that need fixed from this game. but i also see a lot of positives. i still think that this can be a good football team. they just need to work on a few things and change the offensive play calling. there tackling is looking a lot better this year. i know thats not saying much and there tackling isn't great this year but it is an improvement.

------------------
~Thats why they call me slim shady~