PDA

View Full Version : KC vs BYE... Time to Pick Your Score

tk13
10-27-2003, 11:59 PM
###PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST YOUR SCORE.###

Tough week, I'm gonna go with:

Chiefs 0
BYE 0

****Please read rule #4 twice if you have to.**** Cheating will result in being DQ'd for the rest of the season and beyond.

Contest Rules:

(1) I will give away $10.00, or the Jackpot total, (which ever is greater) to the FIRST person that posted the "exact" score. If two people pick the exact score in the same week, the first person only will win. That's why it pays to look at other members picks before you post yours. All members of the board can play. Only scores posted on this thread will be considered. If someone posted a guess on another thread and it happens to be the correct score, it won't count, so post your guess here.

(2) All scores must be posted BEFORE KICKOFF, NO EXCEPTIONS. If any score is posted after the official NFL kickoff time, it will not count. If any one person does this twice within the season, they will be automatically disqualified from future game pots for the rest of the season.

(3) Each person is allowed only one pick per Chief game per week. More than one pick will result in that person being disqualified for that week, no exceptions. Once you pick a score, don't ask to chance it, that's your pick for the week. If no one nails the exact score for the week, the pot will go up $10.00 per week, with a cap of $100.00 until someone wins it. At that point, it will drop back down to $10.00. and the process will start over.

(4)**** IP's will be verified by admins. Multiple entries will be DQ'ed and result in being disqualified for the remainder of the year for the jackpot.****

Payoff: When someone wins the pot, I will give that person a choice. I will either send the money directly to that person, or will give the winner the option to have me donate it directly to the 37 Forever Foundation in their name. It's the winners call. No hard feelings either way, it's the winners choice. If there is no winner for the entire year, I will donate up to $100.00 directly to the 37 Forever Foundation myself.

GOOD LUCK and GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

Chief_Justice
10-28-2003, 07:09 AM
Chiefs are coming off a BIG win vs. the Bills and I see an emotional let-down against Bye.

Bye has already taken out one starting QB and RB this year and I think it'll be pretty fired up this week. I don't see any injuries for the Chiefs, but I do see our first loss here.

Bye 24

Chiefs 17

But don't worry....I fully expect us to bounce back big-time against Cleveland the following week. We will trounce the Brownies!!!

Bearcat
10-28-2003, 11:10 AM
With the Broncos playing the Patriots in primetime, I think this week will be another victory for the Chiefs..... going into the game against the Clowns with a 3.5 game lead in the West :thumb:

Scaga
10-28-2003, 12:58 PM
Dang it.....

tk already took my guess :#

Slayer Diablo
10-28-2003, 03:50 PM
Oh, it's gonna be a hard game....it'll be tied at 0-0 until the 4th quarter when the Chiefs make the winning FG.

Chiefs 3
Bye 0

chiefqueen
10-28-2003, 08:43 PM
Bye has signed Bobby Lane, Walter Payton, and Ray Nitske. Their coach is Vince Lombardi and the owner being George Halas.

Unseen bye players (they're ghosts if you haven't figured it out) 49

Chiefs 0

tk13
10-28-2003, 09:30 PM
Man some of you guys really respect the BYE... they are a well coached team, but you seemingly never hear much about them on SportsCenter and the like....

big nasty kcnut
10-30-2003, 01:08 AM
bye-5
chiefs 496