PDA

View Full Version : Please delete my account...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Taco John
11-09-2003, 09:24 PM
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 09:26 PM
Whatever. I took action as I said I would. Your post was only made to garner attraction from the masses, not to complain to the moderators. I even asked if you would put up with the crap you pulled on your own board and you admitted you wouldn't.

If you aren't smart enough to pick up on that, then you really don't need to be here anyway.

Phobia
11-09-2003, 09:26 PM
I thought we reacted appropriately to any racial slurs, but I'll be happy to disable the account if you wish.

SNR
11-09-2003, 09:27 PM

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

TacoDude, someone's gotta piss us off in the offseason. You'll send someone from the Mane over? Because MHM is too likeable to be that guy.

Dartgod
11-09-2003, 09:27 PM
Hey Taco. I don't blame you for being pissed about the PM. Probably shouldn't have taken it public though.

However, the reaction you received from the mods after taking it public was over the top, IMO. As much as I hate ya, I'd hate to see ya go...

|Zach|
11-09-2003, 09:29 PM
This racial slur things has been going on for a while with him from multiple users.

Just a shame IMO.

No reason for it.

WilliamTheIrish
I think TJ has a point here guys.

Otter's PM was way out of line.

Staying or going doesn't matter, but that PM was not right.

ChiefsFanatic

Adios!

Taco

I have only been an occassional poster over the last 3 years, but I would be sorry to see you go. We need a balast to keep things level. I am sorry for whatever happened. May you stay healthy, have a good life, and cry miserably over the Bronco's 20 consecutive losing seasons. (you are currently in year #1)

MrBlond
11-09-2003, 09:30 PM
If TJ is leaving can I have his post count?

the Talking Can
11-09-2003, 09:31 PM
are you friends with Rosie O'donnell?

Chiefs Pantalones
The holidays are definately here.

The other day, I got some Christmas Carolers and heard them singing the song, "I'll be home for Christmas" right before I opened the door. I opened the door, and all the carolers were wearing Denver Broncos attire.

alanm
I have no idea what this is all about. But don't run off because of some assholes who are probably newbies who don't know you and racist to boot. For a Donk fan your all right:thumb:

RedNeckRaider
11-09-2003, 09:32 PM
Dang TJ, I do not know what happened but I hope you take a day cool off and come back, if not I will catch you at the Mane for our yearly bets.

Rain Man
The racist stuff is immature and stupid.

That said, can I have his account name? I could have a lot of fun with it.

the Talking Can

he's complaining about the mods...he has some beef with Russ...

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 09:33 PM

That issue was resolved - privately as it should be.

TJ wanted face time and tried to make it a public event - he was wrong. He admitted he wouldn't allow someone to whine publically in his sports format, why would he expect us to allow him to sh*t in ours?

Then he whined when I told him that it was resolved and his whiny post would be locked.

The insult was wrong, and action has been taken. There was no need to carry it further and make it a public execution while TJ cried about how violated he felt.

Brock
Nothing personal TJ, but the past accusations of racism from you have sorta taken away some credibility as far as that is concerned. I'd be sorry to see you leave permanently, however.

Dartgod

Taco Rain Man?

BigChiefFan
11-09-2003, 09:35 PM
I don't even know what the basis for the argument is,but to say that you wouldn't tolerate it on your turf but expect the mods over here too,is expecting the rules to apply to everybody but yourself.Take your lumps,especially now that your team is sucking ass. :evil: Seriously as much as you piss me off you really should stay.Take some some time to cool off and come back.

KcMizzou
11-09-2003, 09:36 PM
Eh... the guy was way out of line (I'd have been pissed too), but this thread brings 2 words to mind.... "drama queen"

MrBlond
11-09-2003, 09:36 PM
Taco Rain Man?

Taco Kevin? Sounds Mexican-Irish.

jettio
11-09-2003, 09:37 PM
Taco should hang around.

Phobia will deal appropriately with the racial slurs.

Did KC Wolfman prove he does not have the fair judgement to be a moderator?

I remember that Frazod publicized a threatening PM a while ago. Unless some hard and fast rule about publicizing PMs emerged from that controversy, KC Wolfman does not have any business jumping Taco John for doing us the service of letting us know about Otter.

|Zach|

TJ wanted face time and tried to make it a public event - he was wrong. He admitted he wouldn't allow someone to whine publically in his sports format, why would he expect us to allow him to sh*t in ours?

Then he whined when I told him that it was resolved and his whiny post would be locked.

The insult was wrong, and action has been taken. There was no need to carry it further and make it a public execution while TJ cried about how violated he felt.

There have been many expamples of issues being hashed out and brought up in the main forum. There have also been a lot of threads with users calling out other users.

Why were these locked up?

You are the mods and you are welcome to do what you please. But seems obvious that TJ is dealt with to a different standard. Wouldn't you say?

Logical
As much shit as he stirs, I hope he decides to stay after cooling down. He adds something to the BB even if it is a bit crazy at times.

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 09:38 PM
Eh... the guy was way out of line (I'd have been pissed too), but this thread brings 2 words to mind.... "drama queen"
Yup, it also allows him a way to step off the board without having to take more crap the rest of the season for his stupid predictions and come in later under another user name when the heat has died down.

Skip Towne
11-09-2003, 09:39 PM
Hey, Teej, I'm Italian, just give me a name and I'll take care of it.

jettio
11-09-2003, 09:39 PM

You should not use your moderator responsibilities to protect your clique.

That sucks.

Phobia
11-09-2003, 09:40 PM

I guess.

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 09:41 PM
Taco should hang around.

Phobia will deal appropriately with the racial slurs.

Did KC Wolfman prove he does not have the fair judgement to be a moderator?

I remember that Frazod publicized a threatening PM a while ago. Unless some hard and fast rule about publicizing PMs emerged from that controversy, KC Wolfman does not have any business jumping Taco John for doing us the service of letting us know about Otter.

I never read Tim's thread. If I had, I would have locked it down as well.

As far as not "letting you know", you are being over-dramatic yourself. The thread is available to be viewed, my response to TJ was direct and in a public format, I explained why I took the action in a public format. Otter's actions were addressed privately. The message sent to him and copied to the other moderators simply is not your business unless Otter or Kyle chose to make it public.

You need to get your facts straight if you are calling someone out. Nothing about TJs post has been hidden from anyone.

wutamess
11-09-2003, 09:42 PM
WTF happened here?

Chiefs Pantalones
Yup, it also allows him a way to step off the board without having to take more crap the rest of the season for his stupid predictions and come in later under another user name when the heat has died down.

It sure would suck to see Taco leave. He's 0-252 on his predictions. He's tied with KCJohnny. Taco, please stay until you break his record?

Rain Man
Taco Kevin? Sounds Mexican-Irish.

Is that some kind of racist crack?

DanT
11-09-2003, 09:43 PM
Is KCWolfman a moderator on this board?

Phobia
11-09-2003, 09:44 PM

That sucks.

Clique? What clique? Are you suggesting that Otter, Russ, and kcnut have a clique?

Jeesh.

the Talking Can
11-09-2003, 09:44 PM
yeah, lots of people have threatened to leave the Planet...they're adults and they can choose to stay or chose to leave...I'm not a baby sitter and I don't care either way....the private message was racist and uncalled for but that doesn't mean we have to watch while taco does his "I'm such a victim" routine over several threads...I assume the mods dealt with it as soon as they were notified...

MrBlond
11-09-2003, 09:45 PM
On a serious note, what did the mods do wrong or not do that they should?

They dealt with the slurs. They acknowledged they were wrong and locked the threads.

Were they supposed to not lock them and let them spend all week with TJ going back and forth?

Were they supposed to kick otter in the nuts, take a picture, and start a new BB to honor TJ?

Otter
11-09-2003, 09:45 PM
I'll bet a million dollars you'll be back only because you have no control to shut your fat mouth.

Please, don't tease us T@co.

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 09:46 PM

That sucks.
If that is what you believe has been done, complain to someone else. I really don't care about your opinion on the topic as I believe I acted as I would with anyone. Personally, I think you are full of sh*t and are complaining merely because you disagree with many of my viewpoints.

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 09:46 PM
Clique? What clique? Are you suggesting that Otter, Russ, and kcnut have a clique?

Jeesh.
Thanks Phil. You are now an official member of my clique.

NewChief
11-09-2003, 09:47 PM

Jeesh.

That's a frightening thought.

Ultra Peanut

That said, can I have his account name? I could have a lot of fun with it.:LOL:

Logical
Is KCWolfman a moderator on this board?

He still has admininistrator privelages.

MrBlond

Jeesh.

Well, they do dress alike.

XXXshogunXXX
11-09-2003, 09:48 PM
no one has to delete an account, just stop posting. it's that simple..

Chiefs Pantalones

Jeesh.

I don't know about you, but I'm the gang leader of the Bloods. I don't know about their gang, though...

KCWolfman
yeah, lots of people have threatened to leave the Planet...they're adults and they can choose to stay or chose to leave...I'm not a baby sitter and I don't care either way....the private message was racist and uncalled for but that doesn't mean we have to watch while taco does his "I'm such a victim" routine over several threads...I assume the mods dealt with it as soon as they were notified...
Actually, I wasn't notified. TJ thought it was best to complain about the problem publically, and he was wrong. I read his thread and corrected the problem. If he doesn't like the way it was dealt with, he did the right thing in leaving.

It truly is that simple.

ROYC75
11-09-2003, 09:49 PM
TJ and KCWolfman has always had there fueds before, Hatfield and The McCoys type love affair.....

What Otter did was wrong.......

I don't have the full details of what happened between the mods and TJ.....

All I'll say is that TJ always brought a rivals taste to the BB, somebody for everybody to jump on and not fight amongst ourselves.

Otter
Poor T@co.

Would have it been more acceptable if I put my words in an off-center post where I insulted him but really didn't say what I meant'

Second warning, come on otter that is not called for - Logical

Kevin

Funny you should say that, Kevin... :p

Have fun with the account...

Thanks to those that sent PMs to me in support... Unfortunately, I can't get to them and probably never will... Thanks to the Mods for doing as I requested. I'm turning a page in my posting history... I've spent too much time here anyway, especially for a Broncos fan...

There's a lesson here for those of you who would speak out: Take it like a bitch. Just shut the f*ck up and take your medicine. Like a bitch.

Those of you who want me to eat crow on the predictions I've made... and the bets... You know where to find me...

Taco

KCWolfman
I don't know about you, but I'm the gang leader of the Bloods. I don't know about their gang, though...
You have as much chance of running a gang as I do of winning the DNC backing this year.

jettio

Jeesh.

Why did he lock down the thread?

How many threads has he ever locked before?

Why were those threads locked?

Rain Man
11-09-2003, 09:50 PM
I guess.

It's...it's almost like it's Christmas.

Logical
Anybody besides me feel the idea that there is a moderator clique is absurd. Hell Russ has me on iggy. ROFL

Ultra Peanut
As much shit as he stirs, I hope he decides to stay after cooling down. He adds something to the BB even if it is a bit crazy at times.Yeah. He's annoying at times, but he's still our wacky bea -- err, almost said the "b" word.

Sure-Oz
11-09-2003, 09:51 PM
Later TJ!

The Pedestrian
11-09-2003, 09:51 PM

The Planet had also decided that although it was wrong for the threats to have taken place, it was wrong for Frazod to have made the PM public.

the Talking Can
11-09-2003, 09:52 PM
Actually, I wasn't notified. TJ thought it was best to complain about the problem publically, and he was wrong. I read his thread and corrected the problem. If he doesn't like the way it was dealt with, he did the right thing in leaving.

It truly is that simple.
I thought it was handled approprietly...and I think the diva will be back within a week, in fact, I think every person that has made a "show" of leaving has returned...

Herzig
Drama...For a second, I thought I was at work listening to a dispute between a bunch of sixth and seventh grade girls...welcome to my job..

Hey, fellas!! There's a frikin football game on...go watch it!!

|Zach|
Poor T@co.

Would have it been more acceptable if I put my words in an off-center post where I insulted him but really didn't say what I meant'

You are an idiot.

DTLB58
I wish I could believe this was true. In fact I wish all non-Chiefs fams would stay off our BB. :clap:

Rain Man
11-09-2003, 09:53 PM
Funny you should say that, Kevin... :p

Have fun with the account...

You know, the sad part about leaving is having to part ways with Kevin. I found him to be the most intelligent and football-wise poster on the planet. Plus, he's really handsome.

Phobia
11-09-2003, 09:54 PM
FWIW, I didn't really see anything wrong with Otter's PM. I didn't think it was racist in the slightest. It's well known that TJ enjoys a hispanic heritage. Otter made an assumption in his smack attempt and guessed. "Mexican" isn't a slur in any way unless you're using it to imply that a Mexican is somehow beneath all other nationalities. Kcnut's slur was inappropriate. Totally. My personal feeling is that mother smack is acceptable as long as both parties wish to participate in that type of banter. I could be wrong and am willing to be shown why that phrase could be considered racist, but I don't currently see anything wrong with it. Russ did and chose to handle it. I support his decision.

NewChief
11-09-2003, 09:55 PM
I thought it was handled approprietly...and I think the diva will be back within a week, in fact, I think every person that has made a "show" of leaving has returned...

In the various online communities I've been a part of in the last 10 so so years (starting with rec.music.dead and some IRC channels), I've seen this little scenario probably 1000 times. I can honestly say that I've never seen any heated departure like this stick. I've seen people leave and never come back but not do it successfully after a big announcement of their imminent departure. Maybe Taco will break the mold, though.

KCWolfman
Why did he lock down the thread?

How many threads has he ever locked before?

Why were those threads locked?
The thread was locked as a petty dispute that should have been handled privately. The thread is still available to view and has not been hidden from anyone - contrary to what you posted earlier.

I have locked and/or deleted about 10-15 threads due to harrasment, vulgarity, and inappropriate behavior - as the one you are complaining about was done.

Anything else you need? I also enjoy moonlight beach walks and romantic music beside the fireplace.

Dartgod
As much as Taco pisses me off sometimes, I have to say that it should be Otter that is gone (via banning). That type of behavior is uncalled for.

Otter
Poor T@co.

Explain please.

KcMizzou
I wish I could believe this was true. In fact I wish all non-Chiefs fams would stay off our BB. :clap:I heartily disagree...

MrBlond
11-09-2003, 09:56 PM

agreed. Although it won't be this week unless we lose to Cincy or Holmes is hurt or Plummer throws 4 TDs. As soon as he has good smack material to throw out he'll be back. How can he resist?

The Pedestrian
11-09-2003, 09:57 PM
I wish I could believe this was true. In fact I wish all non-Chiefs fams would stay off our BB. :clap:

You sure about that? Sometimes we all need to hear something from the otherside....besides, some of those non-Chiefs fans are great members like the Bills fans and the Patriots fans.

alanm
11-09-2003, 09:57 PM
Hey, Teej, I'm Italian, just give me a name and I'll take care of it. Heeeeeeeeeey Paisan.. Waz up?:thumb: Half Italian on Mom's side half German- Dad's. I guess that means I'll never make my bones.:D

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 09:58 PM
As much as Taco pisses me off sometimes, I have to say that it should be Otter that is gone (via banning). That type of behavior is uncalled for.
He has been issued a warning for his behavior.

Phobia
11-09-2003, 09:58 PM
Thanks to those that sent PMs to me in support... Unfortunately, I can't get to them and probably never will... Thanks to the Mods for doing as I requested. I'm turning a page in my posting history... I've spent too much time here anyway, especially for a Broncos fan...

Actually, you've just been reset to "waiting for email confirmation". BTW, your account name was changed to Taco John OrangeMane to allow Keving to have the Taco John name....

Otter
11-09-2003, 09:59 PM
**** T@co.

He comes on this board and hides his ill will twoards us in his little off-center posts and to some, that makes it OK because he didn't actually call me an asshole or whatever.

I speak my mind. I don't like him and f#ck him, he's a cancer and I'm sick of him.

As far as PMs, I have a couple too if he wants to pull them out of the vault.

|Zach|
11-09-2003, 10:00 PM
He has been issued a warning for his behavior.

Thats it? Even after the orig PM which he got a warning for. A psot that he said he would do it again AND whatever was edited by Logical on this thread tonight?

For whatever it is worth I think Otter should be banned.

KCWolfman
You sure about that? Sometimes we all need to hear something from the otherside....besides, some of those non-Chiefs fans are great members like the Bills fans and the Patriots fans.
Yup. Many posters have great material to add, including several fans of other teams.

RedNeckRaider
I wish I could believe this was true. In fact I wish all non-Chiefs fams would stay off our BB. :clap:Really?

NewChief
My theory is that Otter just couldnt' handle all the love and positive rep he was getting for his newfound Trent Green love, so he had to go racial on TJ to balance the cosmic scales of asshole-dom.

|Zach|
11-09-2003, 10:01 PM
I like having rival fans around. It is even fun to throw around trolls.

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 10:01 PM
Thats it? Even after the orig PM which he got a warning for. A psot that he said he would do it again AND whatever was edited by Logical on this thread tonight?

Jim took care of the second insult (according to what I read in Otter's post). I will not second guess the decisions of another moderator in a public format.

the Talking Can
11-09-2003, 10:02 PM
In the various online communities I've been a part of in the last 10 so so years (starting with rec.music.dead and some IRC channels), I've seen this little scenario probably 1000 times. I can honestly say that I've never seen any heated departure like this stick. I've seen people leave and never come back but not do it successfully after a big announcement of their imminent departure. Maybe Taco will break the mold, though.
yeah, we were actually overdue for one of these "you can't live with out me" threads...they all think we're being punished, but really they are, and once they realize that they come back, sheepishly...by the way, I smell a poll: whats the over/under on taco's return...

|Zach|
so he had to go racial on TJ to balance the cosmic scales of asshole-dom.

Asshole-dom...

funny stuff.

Jenny Gump

Jeesh.

You know, it isn't very nice how you won't let anyone sit at your table during lunch. Then there was that one incident at the water fountain by Mr. Jones' class....

MrBlond
11-09-2003, 10:03 PM
How come Kevin got the name but I didnt get the post count I requested BEFORE Kevin requested the name?

TJs 14,000+ added to my 6,000+ puts me right there with endelt. Which should make me an honorary mod for a day. Complete with the power to skyrocket my rep.

This is BS and obviously favortism toward Kevin. I'm leaving. Delete memyseli's account, you won't have me to kick around anymore. ;)

Logical
Explain please.
You know what you did was intended to inflame through a variation of the racist term. I deleted only the one line, as I said you are better than this and I hope you will cool off. I think you can figure out what 2nd warning means.

|Zach|
Jim took care of the second insult (according to what I read in Otter's post). I will not second guess the decisions of another moderator in a public format.

I am not asking you to judge another MOD, I am saying it is another instance of a line of problems that I think shouldn't be tolerated on this board.

FringeNC
Poor T@co.

Everyone insults everyone else on this board. Your insult had the sophistication of a 3rd grader.

Otter
11-09-2003, 10:04 PM
Do whatever you have to do to my account.

But I'll say this, you're a c-u-n-t T@co and a coward. :dom:

tommykat
11-09-2003, 10:05 PM
Not a clue of what is going on here/and don't care really..........just a shame that taco could take away football by saying adios.......Sorry jon...o:-) ,but I look here for football on Sunday not another see ya later.

alanm
11-09-2003, 10:06 PM
Anything else you need? I also enjoy moonlight beach walks and romantic music beside the fireplace. Russ, are you a cheap date and put out too? ROFL:LOL:ROFL

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 10:06 PM
You know, it isn't very nice how you won't let anyone sit at your table during lunch. Then there was that one incident at the water fountain by Mr. Jones' class....
You show your boobs some more and you can get in the clique. Kevin does it all the time.

RedNeckRaider
11-09-2003, 10:07 PM
Delete memyseli's account ROFL rep!

Logical
11-09-2003, 10:08 PM

The second warning came because Otter was trying to be cute and further inflame the situation. It was borderline, three strikes and he gets a temporary ban to cool off.

JazzzLovr
11-09-2003, 10:08 PM
Really?

Don't worry...we'll keep you. ;)

Rausch
11-09-2003, 10:10 PM
You show your boobs some more and you can get in the clique. Kevin does it all the time.

This is why you always sit in the back of the buss on school trips. You didn't see her and Johnny Footballhero going at it last week?....

Rain Man
Do whatever you have to do to my account.

But I'll say this, you're a c-u-n-t T@co and a coward. :dom:

You eat mussels and spend too much time underwater.

Logical
... I'm leaving. Delete memyseli's account, you won't have me to kick around anymore. ;)

Having you been dating Brad (Raucsh) again?:LOL:

jettio
The thread was locked as a petty dispute that should have been handled privately. The thread is still available to view and has not been hidden from anyone - contrary to what you posted earlier.

I have locked and/or deleted about 10-15 threads due to harrasment, vulgarity, and inappropriate behavior - as the one you are complaining about was done.

Anything else you need? I also enjoy moonlight beach walks and romantic music beside the fireplace.

Petty Dispute?

Maybe that classification is appropriate, what makes the episode unethical is that the moderator taking administrative action was directly participating in the petty dispute.

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 10:11 PM
Russ, are you a cheap date and put out too? ROFL:LOL:ROFL
White Castles and 1.00 videos, baby.

Rain Man
11-09-2003, 10:12 PM

Only Kevin could show JennyGump's boobs. That man is a Casanova.

alanm
11-09-2003, 10:12 PM
Really?No, I guess some people tonight are flapping their ass cheeks faster than their thought process. I don't even want Taco to leave despite the fact that he irritates the hell out of me most of the time.

Logical
11-09-2003, 10:13 PM
Petty Dispute?

Maybe that classification is appropriate, what makes the episode unethical is that the moderator taking administrative action was directly participating in the petty dispute.

The thread is in its own forum and frankly I do not see Russ participating in the dispute. Unless there is another thread. I am not sure where you are getting this opinion from Jettio.

Rukdafaidas
11-09-2003, 10:13 PM
You know what????????????

The Chiefs are 9-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 10:14 PM
Petty Dispute?

Actually, I was not involved in the original dispute at all, nice diversion.

You have read the findings of at least one other moderator on this board regarding my decision.

You and your vivid imagination are wrong.

Rain Man
11-09-2003, 10:15 PM
You know what????????????

The Chiefs are 9-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Awesome. I'm a fan.

MrBlond
11-09-2003, 10:15 PM
If someone calls my mom a "Mexican Whore", I don't think the "Mexican" part would offend me that much. Of course I don't think being called a Mexican is an insult. I mean have you ever drank Tecate and eaten taco's?

Mexicans are good people. JMO.

Phobia
11-09-2003, 10:16 PM
Petty Dispute?

How the hell was he participating? His only contention was that he would have rather seen everything handled privately. Please go committ a felony so you'll be excused from jury duty forever.

The Pedestrian
11-09-2003, 10:17 PM
So can I have the name of RainMan?

Rausch
11-09-2003, 10:18 PM
Actually, I was not involved in the original dispute at all, nice diversion.

You have read the findings of at least one other moderator on this board regarding my decision.

You and your vivid imagination are wrong.

You have a link to this verbal throwdown? I'd like know what the score is before opening my mouth on this...

Jenny Gump
This is why you always sit in the back of the buss on school trips. You didn't see her and Johnny Footballhero going at it last week?....

Damn it! I thought we were being sneaky. I make way too much noise.

Logical
How the hell was he participating? His only contention was that he would have rather seen everything handled privately. Please go committ a felony so you'll be excused from jury duty forever.

:( Dude............................ oh what the hell that was funny.

Rausch

:D

Oh PLEASE....this would be fun to watch....

jettio
11-09-2003, 10:19 PM
The thread is in its own forum and frankly I do not see Russ participating in the dispute. Unless there is another thread. I am not sure where you are getting this opinion from Jettio.

Go visit the thread.

Russ was in the spat with Taco before he took the action to lock down the thread.

That seems quite chickensh*t.

MrBlond
HOLY SH!T, I GOT 21,000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOHOOOOOOOOooo...........

Can I ban somebody? Start a new BB area? See the deleted girly pics?

Phobia

How about RainbowBoy?

Rausch
11-09-2003, 10:20 PM
Damn it! I thought we were being sneaky. I make way too much noise.

Hey, I gave you rep for it anyway..... :evil:

Logical
11-09-2003, 10:21 PM
You have a link to this verbal throwdown? I'd like know what the score is before opening my mouth on this...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Is the forum it is in.

The Pedestrian
11-09-2003, 10:21 PM
How about RainbowBoy?

No thanks.

Logical
11-09-2003, 10:22 PM
Go visit the thread.

Russ was in the spat with Taco before he took the action to lock down the thread.

That seems quite chickensh*t.

I have already read the thread and frankly I just do not see it.

jettio
11-09-2003, 10:23 PM

Read the thread.

He jumped into the spat by confronting Taco and locked down the thread to spite Taco.

Maybe that is the way moderators work around here, but these things seems always to be handled well and fairly, and that does not seem to be the case this time.

Jenny Gump
How about RainbowBoy?
:LOL:

The Pedestrian
:spock: That's just disturbing, Phobia.

KcMizzou
No thanks.ROFL

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 10:26 PM
Yep,

Here
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=74620
and
here

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=74622

Brock
11-09-2003, 10:26 PM
Read the thread.

He jumped into the spat by confronting Taco and locked down the thread to spite Taco.

Maybe that is the way moderators work around here, but these things seems always to be handled well and fairly, and that does not seem to be the case this time.

You're not supposed to post PMs in the forum. That is why a moderator stepped in.

As for how it was handled, TJ operates with a great deal more freedom on this forum than I think he is willing to give on his own.

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 10:27 PM
HOLY SH!T, I GOT 21,000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOHOOOOOOOOooo...........

Can I ban somebody? Start a new BB area? See the deleted girly pics?
See, give him an inch.......

Rausch
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Is the forum it is in.

I saw a few posts on that thread were removed, and will assume it was for reasons of tasted/decency.

I don't see it being racist. Very, very $#itty and uncalled for, but not racist. Barato John always managed to inflame and anger without picking on someone else's mama' or heritage, I see no reason why we'd need to with him.

I also would like to think John is more the type of person that confronts and deals with such insults, not runs away from them.

Logical
Read the thread.

I am not sure why locking the thread has you so upset? It is puzzling actually.

Phobia
11-09-2003, 10:28 PM
Read the thread.

You're just looking for something where there is nothing. Locking a thread boiling out of control has been a fairly common practice. It had nothing to do with spiting TJ, IMO.

I'm pretty sure we have the situation handled, but we'll keep talking about it if you wish. Or, perhaps I can approach AustinChief about nominating you for a mod internship....

AeroSquid
11-09-2003, 10:28 PM
Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

MrBlond
11-09-2003, 10:29 PM
Lets see:

Chiefs win...check.
R aiders suffer humiliating loss...check.
Colts lose...check.
TJ leaves the planet...check.
I enter the front page of posters by #of posts...check.
get laid.....

Goodnight!

memyselfI
11-09-2003, 10:29 PM
Dang,

are some Chiefs fans bored with winning or something? I remember this type of crap happening a great deal when the team sucked...but what is the excuse now? :spock:

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 10:31 PM
You're not supposed to post PMs in the forum. That is why a moderator stepped in.

As for how it was handled, TJ operates with a great deal more freedom on this forum than I think he is willing to give on his own.
Yup, he admitted that himself.

As far as jettio's complaint, I am tired of explaining it to him. Obviously everyone else who has read it has understood the decision taken, and the moderators back my decision. He needs to get the burr out of his ass and move on.

Rain Man
Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

Beats me.

jettio
I am not sure why locking the thread has you so upset? It is puzzling actually.

Maybe if you read Taco's initial post in this thread it would be less puzzling.

Locking down the thread was the most offensive thing to Taco.

Russ's action was directly confronting Taco while he was justifiably airing a legitimate beef.

Russ started his own spat with Taco and then used his status as a moderator as a weapon to spite the dude.

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 10:32 PM
I saw a few posts on that thread were removed, and will assume it was for reasons of tasted/decency.

I don't see it being racist. Very, very $#itty and uncalled for, but not racist. Barato John always managed to inflame and anger without picking on someone else's mama' or heritage, I see no reason why we'd need to with him.

I also would like to think John is more the type of person that confronts and deals with such insults, not runs away from them.
One post was deleted as it was a racial comment. Phil dealt with the offender.

Otter
11-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Dang,

are some Chiefs fans bored with winning or something? I remember this type of crap happening a great deal when the team sucked...but what is the excuse now? :spock:

OH GOD!

The circle is complete. Taco is still here and Denise has spoken.

Chemotherapy couldn't get rid of you Taco.

Logical
11-09-2003, 10:33 PM

I think on its own maybe it would just be a nasty, nasty insult that is over the top and deserved a warning on that basis alone. However, for at least a week Otter has been going to the racial edge to get to TJ. I bellieve Russ is correct that given the overall circumstances it deserved a warning.

The Pedestrian
11-09-2003, 10:34 PM

Russ's action was directly confronting Taco while he was justifiably airing a legitimate beef.

Russ started his own spat with Taco and then used his status as a moderator as a weapon to spite the dude.

Shouldn't you be somewhere protesting against Bush?

Brock
11-09-2003, 10:34 PM
OH GOD!

The circle is complete. Taco is still here and Denise has spoken.

Chemotherapy couldn't get rid of you Taco.

pssst....they've "awarded" TJ's logon to someone else. :D

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 10:38 PM

First of all, I have never been in a "spat" in my life.

Secondly, the "beef" didn't need to be aired, and it wasn't legitimate. If you have a complaint about a poster's actions, why post it publically? Do you expect a non-moderator to do something about it? Why not tell someone who can do something about it - like hmmmm, let's see, oh yes how about a moderator?

Third, if your complaint about your mother being called a "mexican whore" is that your mother is not mexican but rather a fat white woman, it is hard to take the complaint seriously. TJ did it for the air-time, not for the complaint.

Fourth, I wasn't in an argument with TJ. I stated his thread was created merely to garner attention and that I was pretty sure he wouldn't tolerate it on his board. He AGREED that he wouldn't tolerate his own actions. When two people agree, that is not a "spat"

Finally, if you are the only person out of 3,007 members who believe that I handled it incorrectly, I am pretty sure I did the right thing.

Rain Man
pssst....they've "awarded" TJ's logon to someone else. :D

Over Taco John's dead body, they did.

Logical

We until tonight have not had a forum to move threads to, so we lock them. I do not like the separate forum but maybe it is needed for times like this. TJ uses one all the time at the Orangemane and admitted he would have used it had someone posted what he did at the mane. Russ locked the thread which pizzed TJ off a little more. I suspect heat of the moment which caused TJ to create this thread. I suspect at this point that it is almost all blown over, but it is in its dying throes. Patience.

jettio
You're just looking for something where there is nothing. Locking a thread boiling out of control has been a fairly common practice. It had nothing to do with spiting TJ, IMO.

I'm pretty sure we have the situation handled, but we'll keep talking about it if you wish. Or, perhaps I can approach AustinChief about nominating you for a mod internship....

He directly confronted Taco.

If you look at the thread in the new forum, Taco's Butt, that is extremely obvious.

Who came up with that name anyway?

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 10:39 PM
Shouldn't you be somewhere protesting against Bush?
Which I believe is the only true reason he is whining about my decision.

KcMizzou
11-09-2003, 10:41 PM
Crap. I've lost interest in this, and I still have an hour and a half left at work. Could you spice it up a little jettio? Give us a good flame-out? I'm bored to tears....

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 10:42 PM

If you look at the thread in the new forum, Taco's Butt, that is extremely obvious.

They have looked. Obviously, you are the only person on this board who believes I was intentionally confrontational and abused my moderator status.

Get over it.

Phobia
11-09-2003, 10:42 PM

Moi

Are you going to give me some rep?

KcMizzou
11-09-2003, 10:44 PM
Are you going to give me some rep?heheh.... yep.

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 10:45 PM
Moi

Perhaps you don't deserve your moderator status for abusing your power and creating a confrontational section of the board?

What do you think, jettio?

:fire:

With his answer to the above, does he continue his role as Sir Galahad or does he drop into the Cowardly Lion character or does he simply play Claude Rains and vanish from this thread entirely?

Tune in next week.....

Phobia
11-09-2003, 10:48 PM
Perhaps you don't deserve your moderator status for abusing your power and creating a confrontational section of the board?

By God, I've been trying to get fired for over a year.... How can I piss off a whiner, Russ? You seem to have some level of expertise in this area.

jettio
11-09-2003, 10:49 PM
Moi

Sure, why don't you use your moderator powers to exponentially add to my rep.

That would be exactly analogous to what Wolfie did by starting some shit with Taco so that he could use his moderator powers to spite him.

Go ahead and power boost the rep past al least that simplex 3 dude and then I will understand that Russ is not unethical for prodding Taco so that he could zap him in their spat.

Otter
11-09-2003, 10:50 PM
Its been fun, and I fully expect everyone to amuse the fat kid who's waving his arms for attention.

Isn't the internet great Taco?

Rausch
11-09-2003, 10:50 PM
I think on its own maybe it would just be a nasty, nasty insult that is over the top and deserved a warning on that basis alone. However, for at least a week Otter has been going to the racial edge to get to TJ. I bellieve Russ is correct that given the overall circumstances it deserved a warning.

Fair enough...

ROYC75
11-09-2003, 10:52 PM
As an elder on the planet, IMHO, I think there are many on here who need to grow and develope some think skin.

There will be times when somebody will post a comment that could upset you or another poster, to each his own. With this in mind, keep an open approach to all comments, don't take things personal. Comments are opinions, we all have opinions.

Personal attacks are humiliating and should not be brought out on this BB, and if I am not mistaken, is a violation of the rules we all agreed upon. Attacking a team of a rival is different than attacking the human being from a rival team.

FWIW, I do believe many on here will agree, attacking one's family is one of the easiest way to get somebody stired up. I'm an old bird, I don't get my feathers ruffled to easily, but atacking my family would do it, especially if said one has no idea who my family was and was being serious. Keep in mind that some smack is not to be taken serious......rivals use these tactics t get under a person's skin.

Now, you all can tell me to STFU and butt out, I don't care, I'm a big boy, I can handle it. I've said many times I would rather somebody tell me they like me or call me every name in the book, at least I know how they feel. BTA, maybe one of you poor basturds will read this and see a different light on the subject.

Carry on !

BTW, I'm not going to proof read this post, if something is not spelled right.......4321 ;)

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 10:53 PM
By God, I've been trying to get fired for over a year.... How can I piss off a whiner, Russ? You seem to have some level of expertise in this area.
Just tell jettio he is wrong. Or start a "spat" with him about the color of his drapes or the recipe for his chocolate chip cookies.

The Pedestrian
11-09-2003, 10:53 PM

ROFL Try aiming at different people and using different tricks every once in a while ;)

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 10:55 PM
As an elder on the planet, IMHO, I think there are many on here who need to grow and develope some think skin.

There will be times when somebody will post a comment that could upset you or another poster, to each his own. With this in mind, keep an open approach to all comments, don't take things personal. Comments are opinions, we all have opinions.

Personal attacks are humiliating and should not be brought out on this BB, and if I am not mistaken, is a violation of the rules we all agreed upon. Attacking a team of a rival is different than attacking the human being from a rival team.

FWIW, I do believe many on here will agree, attacking one's family is one of the easiest way to get somebody stired up. I'm an old bird, I don't get my feathers ruffled to easily, but atacking my family would do it, especially if said one has no idea who my family was and was being serious. Keep in mind that some smack is not to be taken serious......rivals use these tactics t get under a person's skin.

Now, you all can tell me to STFU and butt out, I don't care, I'm a big boy, I can handle it. I've said many times I would rather somebody tell me they like me or call me every name in the book, at least I know how they feel. BTA, maybe one of you poor basturds will read this and see a different light on the subject.

Carry on !

BTW, I'm not going to proof read this post, if something is not spelled right.......4321 ;)

Your mother sews socks that smell ;)

Seriously, I agree with you on most of the post. However public insults are part of the BB game - as long as you keep them to one another without going off on some prejudiced tangent or to someone's family members.

Jenny Gump
http://www.purpleberets.org/images/abuse.jpg

ROFL

KCWolfman
ROFL Try aiming at different people and using different tricks every once in a while ;)
Now that is funny.

Jenny Gump
11-09-2003, 10:56 PM

THAT is just insulting! :mad: My mother can't sew!

Phobia
11-09-2003, 10:57 PM

Do you seriously think I'm "aiming" at you? You just pick up a little splatter now and then. If I was "aiming" at you, you'd cry yourself to sleep nightly.

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 10:58 PM
Jettio, I didn't get your response.

Don't you believe that Phobia's creation of T_aco's Butt is an abuse of his moderator status? He is obviously attacking a poster, shouldn't you be fair and balanced in your complaining if you are going to complain about fair and balanced?

(This is one time I truly cannot wait for an answer)

jettio
http://www.purpleberets.org/images/abuse.jpg

ROFL

:thumb: :thumb:

KCWolfman
THAT is just insulting! :mad: My mother can't sew!
Shhh, just keep showing pics of hot girls who hate abuse.

:)

ROYC75

Seriously, I agree with you on most of the post. However public insults are part of the BB game - as long as you keep them to one another without going off on some prejudiced tangent or to someone's family members.

Think it has anything to do with being 6' under ? :hmmm:

The Pedestrian
11-09-2003, 11:00 PM
Do you seriously think I'm "aiming" at you? You just pick up a little splatter now and then. If I was "aiming" at you, you'd cry yourself to sleep nightly.

Haven't seen any major shots at people like the ones I'm given in a long time...not meaning to sound carping.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-09-2003, 11:02 PM
I'm gonna miss Taco.

They were nice enough over there at the Mane for not banning me after I posted three buck naked chicks gettin' it on with each other and lying in the thread title saying it was a Broncos article.

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 11:03 PM
Think it has anything to do with being 6' under ? :hmmm:
Actually, it was a line from an old Saturday Night Live skit with Lorraine Newman and Dan Akroyd.

As I said earlier, I agree with most of your intent on the post. But I don't think we can ever get people not to take shots at one another - however, we can limit the types of shots they take.

Rain Man
11-09-2003, 11:03 PM
I'm gonna miss Taco.

They were nice enough over there at the Mane for not banning me after I posted three buck naked chicks gettin' it on with each other and lying in the thread title saying it was a Broncos article.

Link?

Joe Seahawk
11-09-2003, 11:04 PM
I have no idea WTF happened, but I hope Taco reconsiders...

KcMizzou
11-09-2003, 11:05 PM
I'm gonna miss Taco.

They were nice enough over there at the Mane for not banning me after I posted three buck naked chicks gettin' it on with each other and lying in the thread title saying it was a Broncos article.Screw you, you honky bastard. Bite off, cracker!!!!

(sorry, I was bored and felt left out)

jettio
11-09-2003, 11:06 PM
Jettio, I didn't get your response.

Don't you believe that Phobia's creation of T_aco's Butt is an abuse of his moderator status? He is obviously attacking a poster, shouldn't you be fair and balanced in your complaining if you are going to complain about fair and balanced?

(This is one time I truly cannot wait for an answer)

Here is a response asswipe. A Cut and paste of your posts in Taco's Butt.

Wow, someone is running out of material. They need their name on the front page so badly they are creating threads about insults.

I wonder how long a topic like this would remain on the sports section of the Mange?

Not a problem. If you have a complaint, I will gladly warn the offender and forward the notice to the other moderators. There is no reason to continue this thread though.

Shut up crybaby.

You said yourself you wouldn't tolerate that crap on your board. Why should I put up with it here?

This one gets locked down too.

If you keep spamming, I will recommend a temp ban.

Evidently you only intended to pay homage to Taco by adopting his standards of moderating and were not in a spat with him.

Funny your disregard of the clique remark. Since you seem to care very much with your chickensh*t actions being approved by some.

Ultra Peanut
11-09-2003, 11:07 PM
So are you saying he's a beef taco?

Chiefs Pantalones
11-09-2003, 11:07 PM
Link?

They deleted it yesterday morning after one of the mods caught on. What's funny is that no one complained about it...lots of views...but when a mod saw it, he deleted it of course.

Rausch
11-09-2003, 11:08 PM

"It's a POOO-SAY!"

mcan
11-09-2003, 11:08 PM
It's been fun TJ. Sorry if a few dickheads around here make it hard for you to enjoy the rest of the board. I hope that you reconsider leaving, and that we can continue to have you around to converse with and/or exchange a little AFC West smack from time to time...

Jenny Gump
11-09-2003, 11:09 PM
:thumb: :thumb:
No, I don't think you understand...I saw this picture, and I thought it was you.

Just stirring the proverbial sh*t pot.

Ultra Peanut
11-09-2003, 11:10 PM
How about RainbowBoy?ROFL

jettio
11-09-2003, 11:11 PM
Sure, why don't you use your moderator powers to exponentially add to my rep.

That would be exactly analogous to what Wolfie did by starting some shit with Taco so that he could use his moderator powers to spite him.

Go ahead and power boost the rep past al least that simplex 3 dude and then I will understand that Russ is not unethical for prodding Taco so that he could zap him in their spat.

Since KC Wolfman's request for responses is de riguer.

How about the rep power boost?

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 11:11 PM
Here is a response asswipe. A Cut and paste of your posts in Taco's Butt.

Evidently you only intended to pay homage to Taco by adopting his standards of moderating and were not in a spat with him.

Funny you disregard of the clique remark. Since you seem to care very much with your chickensh*t actions being approved by some.
Wow, that's a lot of bunk to avoid one question.

Once again, Do you think that Phil's creation of a room called "T_aco's Butt" is an abuse of his moderator status and deliberately done to be confrontational?

What a dilemma you have now. Seems like you have 4 choices:

1. If you answer "yes", then you put yourself in a confrontational quandry with 2 moderators.

2. If you answer "no", then you label yourself a hypocrite and a liar.

3. If you dodge the answer with petty insults and names (as you have done above) then you are no better than what you are carping about.

4. If you fail to answer, then you shut up about the whole thing and nothing has changed from when you first started crying.

Personally, I think you will continue to be gutless and keep with #3.

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 11:12 PM

I gave you negative rep for being a pussy.

Phobia
11-09-2003, 11:12 PM

Post a pic of your rack and I'll consider it.

jettio
11-09-2003, 11:16 PM
No, I don't think you understand...I saw this picture, and I thought it was you.

Just stirring the proverbial sh*t pot.

Oh so you inadvertantly endorsed that KC Wolfman's lack of ethics in exercising his moderator powers should come as no surprise.

That is probably true, whatever you meant.

So you want to kiss wolfie's ass to, maybe he could start a forum for that.

jettio
11-09-2003, 11:18 PM

:LOL: :LOL:

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 11:18 PM
Oh so you inadvertantly endorsed that KC Wolfman's lack of ethics in exercising his moderator powers should come as no surprise.

Sure, what do you want the title to be?

BTW - Jenny doesn't have to kiss my butt, she can kiss anywhere she wants.

Phobia
11-09-2003, 11:21 PM

Great idea. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Rep for you.

Jenny Gump
11-09-2003, 11:23 PM

Wow, easy there cowboy. I never claimed to understand WTF has happened here. I am just taking pleasure in watching the banter back and forth. Claims of abuse, racism, and rep pimping...hell, this is better than reality tv.

The only thing I am willing to endorse, is myself. :D And as far as Wolfie goes...hey, wait a minute, how did you know I call him Wolfie? IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE???

(From my throne) Carry on your "spat"...amuse me, you jesters.

Logical
11-09-2003, 11:23 PM

Just remember no nipples.

Rausch
11-09-2003, 11:24 PM

Let's clear this up now: I did NOT send Phil pics of my rack.....thank you.

Kevin
11-09-2003, 11:25 PM
Seriously, Phobes... I ask you to go through the steps of deleting the account, and not just changing the name and setting it to "waiting for confirm."

I'm very ticked off and have no plans of returning to a place that would pile on me for calling a racist on the carpet publically, and then parade my account around with no respect for me and my legitimate complaint what-so-ever.

I don't blame people for taking advantage of the opportunity for comedy. I've been there before. But this isn't about cooling down for me. I'm cool right now. The Planet is no longer a home to me. I'm accepting that and moving on. Seriously. Please go through the steps and delete my account so that it is no longer active.

And this one too...

Phobia
11-09-2003, 11:29 PM
Seriously, Phobes... I ask you to go through the steps of deleting the account, and not just changing the name and setting it to "waiting for confirm."

I'm very ticked off and have no plans of returning to a place that would pile on me for calling a racist on the carpet publically, and then parade my account around with no respect for me and my legitimate complaint what-so-ever.

I don't blame people for taking advantage of the opportunity for comedy. I've been there before. But this isn't about cooling down for me. I'm cool right now. The Planet is no longer a home to me. I'm accepting that and moving on. Seriously. Please go through the steps and delete my account so that it is no longer active.

And this one too...
Done. FWIW - no hard feelings. Come back if/when you're ready. I banned the accounts, not the IP or anything. Sorry if you felt like I wasn't taking it seriously. I handled the slur I saw. Russ handled what he felt was inappropriate.

Rausch

And this one too...

While what was posted was obviously way out of line I see no reason for you to leave. Your gripe might be legit with how it was handled, I don't know. I wasn't here when this all blew up. But I'd like to think you understand that a few bad posters (or responses) is not the general consensus, or that they are a good reason to ruin a good time.

KCWolfman

And this one too...
Again - "Notice me, give me the pity I deserve".

What good would it do to delete an account when a new one can be created at any time? Especially deleting the account of someone who runs his own board and knows this to be true.

Get over yourself, you sound almost as pathetic as jettio.

jettio
11-09-2003, 11:31 PM
Wow, that's a lot of bunk to avoid one question.

Once again, Do you think that Phil's creation of a room called "T_aco's Butt" is an abuse of his moderator status and deliberately done to be confrontational?

What a dilemma you have now. Seems like you have 4 choices:

1. If you answer "yes", then you put yourself in a confrontational quandry with 2 moderators.

2. If you answer "no", then you label yourself a hypocrite and a liar.

3. If you dodge the answer with petty insults and names (as you have done above) then you are no better than what you are carping about.

4. If you fail to answer, then you shut up about the whole thing and nothing has changed from when you first started crying.

Personally, I think you will continue to be gutless and keep with #3.

I asked the question and received an answer that Phobia created Taco's Butt, Quite frankly, I was not surprised, since he has previously expressed a fascination with the backsides of Latinas..

Do you think that I am scared of having Phobia disagree with me about something?

His record as a moderator has been impeccable, but that does not mean that he is infallible.

If Phobia does not realize that it is unethical for an authority figure to start a spat with someone just so they can resort to using his powers as a weapon against someone, when that person is standing up to some bullsh*t perpetrated by someone else, then he needs to get his head out of his own ass so that he can ogle the cheerleaders.

Phobia, I guess KC Wolfman is daring me to say F*ck You.

Maybe I could send you a PM to make him happy.

the Talking Can
11-09-2003, 11:31 PM

And this one too...
we heard you the first time...I guess the over/under on taco diva's return was 28 minutes...just curious, but should we expect an "I'm really leaving this time!" thread every day?

Phobia
11-09-2003, 11:36 PM
I asked the question and received an answer that Phobia created Taco's Butt, Quite frankly, I was not surprised, since he has previously expressed a fascination with the backsides of Latinas..

Do you think that I am scared of having Phobia disagree with me about something?

His record as a moderator has been impeccable, but that does not mean that he is infallible.

If Phobia does not realize that it is unethical for an authority figure to start a spat with someone just so they can resort to using his powers as a weapon against someone, when that person is standing to some bullsh*t perpetrated by someone else, then he needs to get his head out of his own ass so that he can ogle the cheerleaders.

Some of this contains the truth, like the backsides of Latinas (fronts, too). But this impeccable record crap has to be set straight. Hace el numero uno mod abuser. The rest of it is crap, too. But, at least it's funny crap. I find Jettio to have a wicked sense of humor. You just have to look for it around the jagged edges.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-09-2003, 11:37 PM

http://www.raderblade.com/pic/anglerack.jpg

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 11:37 PM

If Phobia does not realize that it is unethical for an authority figure to start a spat with someone just so they can resort to using his powers as a weapon against someone, when that person is standing up to some bullsh*t perpetrated by someone else, then he needs to get his head out of his own ass so that he can ogle the cheerleaders.

Actually, I am asking if you are a hypocrite or you are going to complain about an obvious enticement to a disenfranchised poster on the board?

Since you have danced around it and failed to complain for more than 2 pages and half an hour, I take it your answer is - yes, you are indeed a hypocrite who's complaint can't be taken seriously.

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 11:39 PM
Some of this contains the truth, like the backsides of Latinas (fronts, too). But this impeccable record crap has to be set straight. Hace el numero uno mod abuser. The rest of it is crap, too. But, at least it's funny crap. I find Jettio to have a wicked sense of humor. You just have to look for it around the jagged edges.
You call it "sense of humor" I call it "whiny biotch with pms", in the end it's all the same.

PastorMikH
11-09-2003, 11:39 PM
While what was posted was obviously way out of line I see no reason for you to leave. Your gripe might be legit with how it was handled, I don't know. I wasn't here when this all blew up. But I'd like to think you understand that a few bad posters (or responses) is not the general consensus, or that they are a good reason to ruin a good time.

I agree. Didn't see what happened, but I also don't see why you should take your ball and go home Taco. I have fun poking once in a while, and I get a kick out of a lot of your posts. Shoot, FWIW, even got a lot of respect for you - you seem like a pretty decent guy. Hate to see you leave. Seriously, take a few days away, but don't axe your account.

And personally, I wouldn't mind seeing racial remarks being grounds for a temporary suspension of posting priviledges on the Planet.

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 11:40 PM
Nice rack

Jenny Gump
11-09-2003, 11:40 PM
For God's sake...could you people just slow down!?!?!? Some of us are on dial-up! If you want to discriminate against people on dial-up just go right ahead, but I don't find it funny at all.

Phobia
11-09-2003, 11:41 PM
And personally, I wouldn't mind seeing racial remarks being grounds for a temporary suspension of posting priviledges on the Planet.

I disagree. It should be permanent.... after a warning which indicates we take such infractions very seriously.

jettio
11-09-2003, 11:42 PM

And this one too...

If this is Taco, I want to say, "Don't be a stranger, too long."

Salary Cap issues inevitably emerge and it is highly doubtful that Carl Peterson can keep the Juggernaut that is the Kansas City Chiefs together longer than the next four years.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-09-2003, 11:42 PM
Nice rack

They're real.

Phobia
11-09-2003, 11:43 PM

That looks like a Bow-rackter. Is it?

KCWolfman
For God's sake...could you people just slow down!?!?!? Some of us are on dial-up! If you want to discriminate against people on dial-up just go right ahead, but I don't find it funny at all.
Dial up, isn't that the short bus of the internet?

KCWolfman
They're real.
Can I touch it?

Frazod
11-09-2003, 11:46 PM
I agree. Didn't see what happened, but I also don't see why you should take your ball and go home Taco. I have fun poking once in a while, and I get a kick out of a lot of your posts. Shoot, FWIW, even got a lot of respect for you - you seem like a pretty decent guy. Hate to see you leave. Seriously, take a few days away, but don't axe your account.

I agree. I think the offending member should have been temporarily banned. And I just told Taco as much in a PM on the Drain.

This entire incident is very messed up. :shake:

PastorMikH
11-09-2003, 11:47 PM
I disagree. It should be permanent.... after a warning which indicates we take such infractions very seriously.

Actually, I was reffering to the temporary suspension as a warning for the first offense. However, let me go on record and say that I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with it being permenant. This kinda stuff really turns my stomach.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-09-2003, 11:47 PM
Can I touch it?

I'm not cheap. You got 2 dollars on you?

KCWolfman
11-09-2003, 11:48 PM
I'm not cheap. You got 2 dollars on you?
I got a buck fifty and an old Mookie Blaylock Topps baseball card.

PastorMikH
11-09-2003, 11:49 PM

:shrug:

I am on dial up and am having no problems at all keeping up.

:)

JOhn
11-09-2003, 11:52 PM
Questions.....

Is TJ gone?

Did Cody get his log on?

Simplex3
11-10-2003, 12:00 AM
Are we there yet? ZZZ

JOhn
11-10-2003, 12:03 AM

Adios!

Taco:thumb:

sure thing. ;)

KCWolfman
11-10-2003, 12:04 AM
:thumb:

sure thing. ;)
Nice signature.

But it is midnight, you can delete it now.

JOhn
11-10-2003, 12:13 AM
Nice signature.

BTW are you not the "liberty spanners" also?

Because you lost in that league to me. :D

JOhn
11-10-2003, 12:14 AM
Nice signature.

Naw, In light of recent events I think it kinda fits. ROFL

KCWolfman
11-10-2003, 12:15 AM
Naw, In light of recent events I think it kinda fits. ROFL
LMAO!!! Rep for all the patrons bartender, on me.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-10-2003, 12:17 AM
I got a buck fifty and an old Mookie Blaylock Topps baseball card.

Throw in a midget and you got yourself a deal.

Brock
11-10-2003, 12:19 AM
Throw in a midget and you got yourself a deal.

http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/83/06/6375484p715975reg.jpg

KCWolfman
11-10-2003, 12:20 AM
Actually, I was going to give him Mark McMillan, it isn't worth as much.

JOhn
11-10-2003, 12:20 AM

Garcia Bronco
11-10-2003, 12:22 AM
I can see I haven't missed anything around here the past couple of days.

KCWolfman
11-10-2003, 12:23 AM
I can see I haven't missed anything around here the past couple of days.
Nope, just another win at the office.

How's your team doing?

Garcia Bronco
11-10-2003, 12:23 AM
Nope, just another win at the office.

How's your team doing?

They took the week off. :D

Chiefs Pantalones
11-10-2003, 12:25 AM

ROFL Everyone's favorite midget...Doug Flutie.

rep

KCWolfman
I don't blame them.

Besides, you already have a built in excuse with Mobley when we complete the sweep in December. I want as many healthy losers in orange and blue danskin tights as possible when we win.

Brock

I thought that was last week.

Garcia Bronco
11-10-2003, 12:26 AM
I don't blame them.

Besides, you already have a built in excuse with Mobley when we complete the sweep in December. I want as many healthy losers in orange and blue danskin tights as possible when we win.

You ain't gettin' the keys. You might win the SB....but you ain't gettin the keys.

KCWolfman
11-10-2003, 12:27 AM
I thought that was last week.
Z_Z_Z_ZIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGG... That's gonna leave a mark.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-10-2003, 12:27 AM

It's a shame. Would've been nice to gain another game over them.

This week off is just delaying the inevitable...you'll be home for the holidays. :deevee:

Garcia Bronco
11-10-2003, 12:29 AM
It's a shame. Would've been nice to get gain another game over them.

This week off is just delaying the inevitable...you'll be home for the holidays. :deevee:

Perhaps.....perhaps not. Just do me the favor of beating all the wild card contenders.

wazu
11-10-2003, 12:30 AM
Really, the origin of this all was a disgrace upon Chiefsplanet. I'm disgusted.

Anyway, I think TJ is doing the same thing I would.

KCWolfman
11-10-2003, 12:31 AM
Perhaps.....perhaps not. Just do me the favor of beating all the wild card contenders.
Your team sure as hell hasn't.

Rausch
11-10-2003, 12:33 AM
You ain't gettin' the keys. You might win the SB....but you ain't gettin the keys.

What the hell would we want with your keys? Mile High was a home to be proud of, a set of keys worth having.

You traded in a BMW for a set of Pinto keys...

And after this year Green will have 1 less super bowl than Elway...

Garcia Bronco
11-10-2003, 12:33 AM

30 years is a long time isn't it?

Chiefs Pantalones
11-10-2003, 12:34 AM

Garcia Bronco
11-10-2003, 12:34 AM
What the hell would we want with your keys? Mile High was a home to be proud of, a set of keys worth having.

You traded in a BMW for a set of Pinto keys...

And after this year Green will have 1 less super bowl than Elway...

It's funny that you would like to compare Green to Elway. LMAO!!

Garcia Bronco
11-10-2003, 12:36 AM
Really, the origin of this all was a disgrace upon Chiefsplanet. I'm disgusted.

Anyway, I think TJ is doing the same thing I would.

It is unfortunate that some would disgrace a good board like this one.

KCWolfman
11-10-2003, 12:36 AM
30 years is a long time isn't it?
Ahhh, the history card..... Hell, you crowed for 12 months for finally winning one here after 3 years. You are hardly in a position to play the history card.

Rausch
11-10-2003, 12:39 AM
It's funny that you would like to compare Green to Elway. LMAO!!

Actually it's easy...

Dan Marino - whiney bitc# with 0 super bowl rings...

Jake Plummer - Clumsy bitc# with 0 super bowl rings...

See?...

Garcia Bronco
11-10-2003, 12:39 AM
Ahhh, the history card..... Hell, you crowed for 12 months for finally winning one here after 3 years. You are hardly in a position to play the history card.

I'm in position to play which ever card I choose. Now, quit responding to my posts asshole.

Rausch
11-10-2003, 12:40 AM

Agreed...

Garcia Bronco
11-10-2003, 12:40 AM
Actually it's easy...

Dan Marino - whiney bitc# with 0 super bowl rings...

Jake Plummer - Clumsy bitc# with 0 super bowl rings...

See?...

:spock:

I would at times agree with both statements, but I don't see what that has to do with Elway and your QB. Btw... Good game today too. Nice stick by Wesley in the run game.

Rausch
11-10-2003, 12:42 AM
:spock:

Marino has all kinds of lovely numbers. Touchdowns, yards, you name it...

But no ring. Why?

Because he's Jeff George...

All that matters is the bling-bling ring. You have two, we have one. I hate that.

But soon all will be well...

Brock
I'm in position to play which ever card I choose. Now, quit responding to my posts asshole.

Hell, if you don't want to talk about the Broncos, just say so.

We can always talk about Va Tech instead.

KCWolfman
My goodness, someone is testy. Did you miss naptime again?

Actually, you and your team are in a position to play nothing but "please let the Chiefs beat the wildcards for us".

Must suck to play that game.

|Zach|
11-10-2003, 12:43 AM

I love the planet but it has been pissing me off lately.

I guess these things just happen.