Frazod
09-01-2000, 08:19 PM
!!!

Never mind.

[This message has been edited by The_Grand_Illusion (edited 09-01-2000).]

[This message has been edited by The_Grand_Illusion (edited 09-02-2000).]

The Blessed Virgin Larry
09-01-2000, 11:58 PM
It means WEARING my Chiefs gear with pride this year because we're gonna BITE! But, I'll STILL wear RED with PRIDE!!!!!!!

Bob Dole
09-02-2000, 12:03 AM
LMAO....ok dan!

Frazod
09-02-2000, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the response Dr Red. To be honest, I deleted the original content after no response. Sorry about that, it was kind of emotional. It was a dedication to life, my love of Chiefs football, and the memory of my late father. But most of all, it was about counting our blessings.

Dan

chiefs2034
09-02-2000, 03:25 PM
Don't give up too quickly, there isn't much activity on the board today.

Forever a Chiefs Fan

------------------
Remember Joe Delaney?
Some of us do and are acting on our belief that he was a hero.
This is a bandwagon that all are invited to jump on!!!

37 Forever

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-02-2000, 04:23 PM
Dammit, Dan - I wasn't finished reading it. I dropped by this morning but didn't have too long. I started reading your post but didn't finish. Now I'm back to finish reading it and you've removed it.... I'd really like to see the whole thing!

G_Man
09-02-2000, 04:40 PM
Hello there fellow CHIEF FANS, Whats uppppppp?????? well i know a gal who has 2 season ticket seats to the game sunday and they are upper level and she needs to get rid of them????????

------------------
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!

G_Man
09-02-2000, 05:48 PM
Sorry they are GONE, thought i would give you all a shot first but no replys oh well next time???????????

------------------
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!

AustinChief
09-02-2000, 05:51 PM
CASHMAN,

Check out the new front page!!
Go to www.chiefsplanet.com (http://www.chiefsplanet.com) and give us some input.

-AustinChief

G_Man
09-02-2000, 05:54 PM
I just did and LOOKS GOOD, alot of great leads to go to for info. i wonder why know one wanted the tickets?? maybe i should of posted it as a topic?????

------------------
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!

Frazod
09-02-2000, 07:24 PM
Sorry everyone,

I cleared this post last night but I got caught up in the moment. Tuesday will be ten years since my father passed on. Being a Chiefs fan means a lot to me but I do try to put things in perspective. After I read my post I got to thinking that my dad missed the best decade the Chiefs have probably ever had. I know we didn't win a Superbowl, but we enjoyed a very successful run through the decade. We all can be proud of that. It just kind of got to me last night when I got to thinking how he used to console me all those years we went through the bad times only for him to miss the good times. Even when we had our low moments in the 90's, I would remember how he would put it all in perspective for me. That was enough to get me through the next game or year.

KPhobia, you were right the post was very long, probably too long. Maybe I can do a condensed version sometime.

Go Chiefs,

Dan

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-02-2000, 07:57 PM
Dan,
Your Dad didn't miss the Chiefs best decade and he didn't miss your topic you posted last night!

Frazod
09-02-2000, 08:37 PM
!!!

[This message has been edited by The_Grand_Illusion (edited 09-02-2000).]

Frazod
09-02-2000, 08:58 PM
Sorry, lots of emotions tonight. I will erase it.

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-02-2000, 09:12 PM
It's cool, Dan. Please just don't assume negative. With me you can assume sarcastic but not to the point of being rude. Your father's passing obviously impacted you a great deal. I can tell he was a good person due to your fond memories of him. It sounds like you are carrying on his legacy. Now get back on your feet and get some animated graphics back on this board....

Woodrow
09-02-2000, 09:21 PM
Hey Grand:

I'm sorry I missed your post. I'm kind of the nostalgic, schmaltzy type too. I'm sure I would have enjoyed the post.

B^2

Frazod
09-02-2000, 09:44 PM
Thanks Guys,

Yeah it has impacted my life. This year it has affected me because I can't believe it has been ten years. I'm sure a lot of people can understand that. Since we were both Chiefs fan, I thought I would do something nice on here but I kind of screwed that up. I kind of made up for it on a later post that summed it up though.

Dan<BR>

AustinChief
09-02-2000, 09:52 PM
I'm not good at sentimentality, but it does not mean that you should not post how you feel.

You all know I do post how I feel! http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

Feel free to share your thoughts...

ddpatterson
09-03-2000, 03:54 AM
Dan
I can certainly understand the nostalgic feelings you get. I lost my father when I was 4. I sometimes get melancholy when watching football, thinking of the games we could have shared over the years.

------------------

Red Eyes
[i]Chinn Up, it ain't nothin' but a thang.</I>