PDA

View Full Version : Three Words:

bigdaddychieffan
09-10-2000, 03:29 PM
OUR COACHES SUCK!

I am now hoping for a losing season -- so we can rid this town of Peterson, Gun, the Three Stooges, Grbac, RBbC, Smash Mouth, and all the peripheral Bull Sh*t.

It is time to slash & burn.

AustinChief
09-10-2000, 03:32 PM
HC

I can't agree on Grbac. I though he played well today until we started putting him in obvioius passing downs...geez, any QB would have probs then.

But, you're right, the coaches MUST go. Once they're gone, the RBBC etc, will go naturally.

------------------
Misplaced Chiefs Fan
Red and Gold on the Warpath
Nightwolf Graphics (http://www.nightwolfgraphics.com)

redshirt32
09-10-2000, 03:32 PM
I understand the frustration, but I could never hope for a losing season. They are still my team, and I will always want them to do well.

------------------
WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GET GOING!

bigdaddychieffan
09-10-2000, 03:37 PM
MCF - I agree, Elvis did OK. But that is all he EVER does. I have finally come to the conclusion that he will never amount to anything more than an average QB. That's OK for a smash mouth, conservative, play not to lose philosophy... but I'm hoping that is gone by 2001. By then, we'll need a GOOD QB. Trade picks/players/whatever it takes, to move up in the draft for Drew Brees (or Vick if he declares for the draft)

Raiderhater - they're still my team. However, I see a greater positive resulting from a losing season than I do a 8-8/9-7(mediocre yet again) season: it might actually change things.

Lamar needs to turn the team over to his son -- or sell to someone who cares about winning a SB. I'm fed up with this sh*t - as are many thousands of others in KC.

King_Chief_Fan
09-10-2000, 03:37 PM
Got to agree with MCF. Grbac played well. With a few exceptions his passes were on the money all day. He even scrambled for positive yards.

The problem was in the play calling. The running backs had nothing all day, while the pass was open. Yet we slammed the RB's up Grunnhards butt continually rather than using our 6'+ WR's against their small corners.

Raye wouldn't know a mismatch if it bit him in the butt.

King_Chief_Fan
09-10-2000, 03:39 PM
Got to agree with MCF. Grbac played well. With a few exceptions his passes were on the money all day. He even scrambled for positive yards.

The problem was in the play calling. The running backs had nothing all day, while the pass was open. Yet we slammed the RB's up Grunnhards butt continually rather than using our 6'+ WR's against their small corners.

Raye wouldn't know a mismatch if it bit him in the butt.

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 03:41 PM
This is a little to over the edge but if this play calling continues I admit I'll be calling for this coaching staff to go cause their not taking advantage of the strengths of the talent on the team.

They better make better decisions on basic field goal chances. I still can't believe we lost this game cause we wanted to as gun says "win the game in the first quarter" what a bunch of f#cking crap.

redshirt32
09-10-2000, 03:41 PM
HC, you have a point, but I still can't hope for the chiefs to lose. I'm just to loyal to do something like that. I wish the organazation was as loyal to the fans!

------------------

Michael Michigan
09-10-2000, 03:42 PM
Here is the difference between Grbac and some of the other QB's:

The Chiefs run the ball until they absolutely must throw, and then Elvis gets to throw it. So he's usually throwing when it's obvious i is a pasing down.

Other QB's have more imaginitive offenses that keep opposing defenses off balance and guessing, thus the QB is not always throwing when the defense knows he will be.

Gun, Raye, these guys suck...

Raiderhader
09-10-2000, 03:43 PM
Other than the last couple of series of plays, Elvis played well today. That Int. Grounding was BS, because he wasn't trying to unload the ball to avoid the sack.

I absolutely refuse to blame anyone else but Gunther and the 3 Stooges for todays loss.

mmaddog

------------------
"When you're not the lead dog in the pack, the view is always the same"

[This message has been edited by Mark Kilgore (edited 09-10-2000).]

bigdaddychieffan
09-10-2000, 03:44 PM
Tell me, what else could bring about change in this town, other than a piss-poor season? I really can't think of anything -- we've been mediocre for soooooo long now, yet nothing changes.

Marty realized he was banging his head against the wall... he realized it was time to move on. KC WILL NEVER WIN THE SUPERBOWL WITH PETERSON AS GM. KC WILL NEVER WIN THE SUPERBOWL WITH RBbC. KC WILL NEVER WIN THE SUPERBOWL WITH ELVIS GRBAC (or any other Qb who's sole purpose is 'not to make mistakes').

------------------
[b]Time to Slash And Burn!</B>

redshirt32
09-10-2000, 03:44 PM
DaWolf, point taken, but Grbac is still just an average QB. I want better for my team than average.

------------------

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 03:46 PM
Grbac is better than gannon. Period. I believe he's an above average QB. Name 10 QB's in this league that you think is better.

Raiderhader
09-10-2000, 03:49 PM
Raiderhader:

I don't think we will ever know just how truly good or bad Elvis really is with the poor coaching that we have now.

mmaddog

------------------
"When you're not the lead dog in the pack, the view is always the same"

bigdaddychieffan
09-10-2000, 03:51 PM
Gannon WON THE GAME for Oakland today. He had THREE rushing TDs and rallied his team from a 3TD deficit. Don't feed us sh*t and tell us it's steak, Red.

10? Easy: Peyton Manning, Brad Johnson, Brett Favre, Rich Gannon, Kurt Warner, Troy Aikman, Mark Brunnel, Drew Bledsoe, Chris Chandler, Doug Flutie

I would take ANY of these guys over Elvis.

BroncoFan
09-10-2000, 03:51 PM
Elvis' QB rating was 98.12 today and would have been over 100 last week had the receivers not had hands of stone.

Elvis is playing much better than "average" thus far.

BroncoFan
09-10-2000, 03:53 PM
Go ahead and take Ache-man, HC. You might get one or two more games out of him before he slips into that concussion induced coma.

In Troy's prime, Bob Dole would agree. Today...not a chance.

(Favre is a big question mark, too.)

redshirt32
09-10-2000, 03:55 PM
Mark, while you have a point I think that it is still obvious that EG is just an average QB. Look at the decisions he makes. His passing isn't great; he just has talented receivers. Good QBs keep you in the game; great ones will find a way to win the games.

------------------

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 04:04 PM
Grbac is a better QB than gannon. Gannon won the game today with what. It definitely wasn't his f#cking arm. The raiders will have one or two wins cause of gannans feet. His arm is why they'll be 8-8.

King_Chief_Fan
09-10-2000, 04:05 PM
Your QB can't win the game when your OC refuses to let him. When given the chance, EG played very well. Offhand I can only think of one bad pass.

If Raye/Gun lets EG play we probably win this game.

bigdaddychieffan
09-10-2000, 04:06 PM
WHO CARES!?!?! Elvis Grbac is an AVERAGE QB. That is NOT the point... the point is, our system SUCKS. Elvis is an integral part of that system -- he is an average at best QB whose sole purpose is Not to lose/Not to make mistakes. If we are going to resolve this, it's going to take flushing ALL of the crap associated with this system -- that includes coaches, GM, CEO/President, apathetic owner, RBbC/average(at best) HBs, and QB. We need a fresh start IMO.

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 04:07 PM
This is your list? It's pathetic.

Peyton Manning, Brad Johnson, Brett Favre, Rich Gannon, Kurt Warner, Troy Aikman, Mark Brunnel, Drew Bledsoe, Chris Chandler, Doug Flutie

Grbac is playing better than all but 4 of those QB's right now. If you can't see the forest through the trees that's not my problem that you have no logic. Manning, Warner, Gannon(at the moment) and brunnell are playing better than grbac right now.

That's it. Don't let your emotions make you sound like a dumba$$.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2000, 04:08 PM
The wideouts and Tony G are part of that system too... should we get rid of them too?

ct
09-10-2000, 04:23 PM
I agree with the list, but am not putting Gannon on it, Oakland had 3 turnovers in Colt territory, and then again, they can call some plays. On two of his TDs, I could have scored. Our problem is the coaching, we can not game plan. We run the ball, when everyone knows that is what we are going to do. Our D played commendable today, and so did EG, when allowed to play, our ST still suck, and besides Stoyos miss, how about that 14 yard return, with 6 red jersies standing around it. Stills was right next to him. Absolutely incredible.

flowergirl
09-10-2000, 04:25 PM
IMO, the Chiefs have serious problems in all facets of the game. It's time to rebuild.

------------------
This is my signature!! There are many like it but this one is mine!!

milkman
09-10-2000, 04:26 PM
No truer words were ever spoken HC!

------------------
Gary

bigdaddychieffan
09-10-2000, 04:29 PM
Red - don't be a prick. Grbac is average at best. You wanna sit around thinking he's better than he's proven himself to be, fine... but do NOT call someone names for not buying your BS. Truth of the matter is, ANY of those QBs on a BAD day, can still perform at the same level as Grbac on his best day.

chieficus - if trading Tony G is necessary to build a better team; i.e., draft & develop a franchise QB & RB, then absolutely! As a matter of fact, I'd trade away any of our WRs other than Morris as well. I am in full-on rebuild mode now.

Michael Michigan
09-10-2000, 04:30 PM
If you watched the Raider game today, and I had to while I listened to the Chiefs on the net, their playcalling was WAY better than the Chiefs. They set everything up. They have guys thinking a series or two ahead. When Tyrone Wheatley's 3rd and 1 run gets stuffed on the previous play, they come back with the exact same play the next series on 3rd and 1, and instead of handing rhe ball off get Gannon to run the bootleg and take it in. That looked a lot like the Steve Bono play a few years back. But they threw, they ran, they kept the Colts off balance, they made adjustments at halftime, and they won. Heck they went ahead by 2 TD's. They came out there and tried to score. Our coaches? We go out there trying to prevent the other team from scoring as a bigger priority than putting points up ourselves. We're just trying to stay in the game until the 4th quarter. That is bad coaching...

[This message has been edited by DaWolf (edited 09-10-2000).]

bigdaddychieffan
09-10-2000, 04:34 PM
DaWolf - agreed. How did you like our 'draw to Kimble' play(s) on 3rd & 10+?! WTF is that going to do? We gained maybe FOUR yards on all of those plays combined. It's like we're giving up on the drive and hoping the draw/run up the gut will gain us another yard or two for our punting crew. It's like we're playing a field position game, rather than a SCORE A F*CKING TD game. Pathetic

Michael Michigan
09-10-2000, 04:36 PM
HC,
I disagree with the rebuilding stuff. I think we proved the last two weeks we have the talent to hang with a couple of the best teams in the league. But we have also proved that we do not have the coaching to do so. I don't think rebuilding is a necessity. There are a few pieces which must be added, but he coaching staff and the philosophy of the team is something that must be changed.

And under no circumstances do you get rid of Gonzalez. You have to try and get him the ball more, not get rid of him...

[This message has been edited by DaWolf (edited 09-10-2000).]

Michael Michigan
09-10-2000, 04:37 PM
HC,
Agreed. We're out there playing scared, not playing like the big boys. It is sometimes sad to watch...

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 04:38 PM
HC.Chief your the one being a dumba$$.....keep spewing your crap it's the same stuff that's been said before. Based on last year's performance Grbac is better than 2/3rds of your list dumba$$. Your just so illogical and your feelings are so hurt that you want to whine like a baby.

Grbac is better than all on that list but 4. Prove me wrong using last years numbers and this years numbers to date. You can't so shut the hell up on this and just consider your opinion........Wrong!!!!!

ct
09-10-2000, 04:38 PM
HC - Are you talking to me? I don't see where I called you or anyone else any names. However, I do have an opinion, if it differs from yours, I am sorry, but will continue to express it.

bigdaddychieffan
09-10-2000, 04:40 PM
DaWolf - so, drafting & developing a QB, obtaining a 1000+yd RB & scrapping the RBbC, replacing this inept coaching staff with inovative, score-first minds isn't 'rebuilding'? How would you define it then?

As for Tony G - yes, I think he's our most valuable weapon -- but he IS a TE after all. I would rather have a probowl QB, WR or RB. If trading him for the opportuinty to acquire one of those arose, I'd jump all over it.

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 04:43 PM
Na HC#Chief is enjoying spreading his fair weather fan opinion all over this thread. This will be my last post directed at someone who's proven there not a real fan of the chiefs.

bigdaddychieffan
09-10-2000, 04:44 PM
kcred - no! http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif Take a look at post #31.

Real nice DrRed. You're as bad as most Oakland fans... no, worse; because you claim to be a KC fan.

redshirt32
09-10-2000, 04:46 PM
HC, maybe a QB. But definitely not a RB or WR. We have good WRs including Gonzo. As far as RB, not until the QB situation is resolved. That is more important at this point.

------------------

KCTitus
09-10-2000, 04:47 PM
Dr. Red

Dude you are blind if you do not see the Chief's coaches suck. Your maybe the only one left that does not see it. Nathan and Procter see it on the other board. Being insulting with the FWF for HC Chief is innappropriate and assinine.

------------------
Jim Reynolds
Please no squiggles in my discussion zone!

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 04:55 PM
Logical I've pointed out that the coaches lost this game on other threads but this ignoramous is talking crap about grbac which is totally off base and if you back him your a fair weather fan also. Period.<P>

flowergirl
09-10-2000, 04:56 PM
Who?

bigdaddychieffan
09-10-2000, 04:57 PM
What a d*ckhead. Hey Dr Red, just who in the hell do you think you are? People are entitled to their own opinions. There is absolutely no need for you to be acting like a 12 year old punk. Shape up or be ignored -- like the rest of the name-calling trolls.

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 05:00 PM
Like I said Jim, HC.Chief is the epitome of a fair weather fan. If you agree with his theories in any way it goes a long toward the point I was making. Stupid fans not knowing what they are talking about, talking out of their butts on something that has no bearing on the real problem.

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-10-2000, 05:04 PM
It is hillarious to believe that there are still some people that are trying to blame Elvis for this loss.

I'm not even going to dignify that attitude with further comment.

We lost today's game because of horrendous O play calling in crucial situations, the stupid decision to go to a prevent D when we had been applying killer pressure to their QB, and with honorable mention going to some really bad officiating.

Even the bad officiating (and missed FG) would have been overcome if our OC and DC hadn't made terrible decisions.

I have been as supportive a person as I've seen on this bb when it comes to believing in this organization and it's personnel, but this loss lies squarely at the feet of the OC and DC.

And I'm not even sure they realize it.

Luz
the players played their hearts out...

flowergirl
09-10-2000, 05:06 PM
It was all Stoyanovich. He was called on once...ONCE to do his job, and he missed a chip shot. KC wins 17-14 if he does his job!

------------------

ck_IN
09-10-2000, 05:09 PM
Luz, I think that tells us Gun's status with the players...Gun has tried to do everything most fans have asked for. Raye and Kurt are really staring to piss me off....

Ugly Duck
09-10-2000, 05:18 PM
Hey Dr Red,

I agree with you that Elvis is a pretty good QB and IMO if he were in a better offensive system, he would be even better. The offensive playcalling was horrible today. Despite that we almost won the game. This bad playcalling is really getting frustrating. The defensive playcalling was good until the end. You are right Luz, the players played their hearts out.

Dan

Trying to keep his chin up.

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 05:20 PM
The coaches messed this game up. Period.

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 05:21 PM
The grand illusion,

As a real fan you've hit the nail on the head.

flowergirl
09-10-2000, 05:22 PM
The coaches did mess up...by not replacing Stoyo in the offseason!

------------------

flowergirl
09-10-2000, 05:24 PM
Dr. Red,

As a "real" fan, it's OK to bash the coaches after every loss, but not any of the players? If that's being a real fan, count me out.

------------------

bigdaddychieffan
09-10-2000, 05:26 PM
DhRed - show us where I placed the blame for this loss or last weeks loss on Elvis. Can't do it? That's because I DIDN'T you assinine jagoff. <P>

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 05:30 PM
Na Clint,

But bashing for the sake of bashing with no logical reason puts you as a fair weather fan.

If the shoe fits......

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 05:33 PM
Eat your words Mr. Fair weather.

HC-Chief said.

KC WILL NEVER WIN THE SUPERBOWL WITH ELVIS GRBAC (or any other Qb who's sole purpose is 'not to make mistakes').

<BR>

bigdaddychieffan
09-10-2000, 05:34 PM
Gee DhRed, please enlighten us - what exacly qualifies one as a 'true' fan? What qualifies one as a 'fair weather fan'?

What makes you think your opinion correct, and everyone else's incorrect? Are you that monumentally arrogant... or just an a$$hole.

Enquiring minds want to know.

And where in that sentence do I blame these past two losses on Elvis?

You don't agree? Fine. Question MY affiliation, my loyalty to the TEAM, you should not! What you are is a typical homer... not at all unlike Bob Gretz. Tollerable, but annoying to the extreme. Keep on living in homerville - but do NOT think yourself righteous or correct -- that will come back to kick you in the mouth.

[This message has been edited by HC_Chief (edited 09-10-2000).]

flowergirl
09-10-2000, 05:35 PM
Dr. Red is just a Grbac fan, like so many others.

Ever since he was found attractive by GQ...

------------------

bigdaddychieffan
09-10-2000, 05:39 PM
Nah Clint, he's just an a$$hole. Thinks his opinion is the only one that counts. Sad really - being that arrogant, that obnoxious... probably doesn't have many friends.

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 05:43 PM
The truth hurts. I really don't think you guys mind being fair weather though. It gives you something to whine and cry about.

bigdaddychieffan
09-10-2000, 05:47 PM
DhRed - well, I don't see your take on the 'positives' thread.... FAIR WEATHER FAN!!! FAIR WEATHER FAN!!!!

As a matter of fact, I've never seen you say anything about this team... negative OR positive. You've spouted about Elvis the 'great' - but have yet to participate in civil Chiefs discussions.

Hmmm, typical trollish behaviour.

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 06:12 PM
I let show with my actions HC.notachief that I'm a real fan of this team. Your actions say your not. Period.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2000, 06:22 PM
I let show with my actions HC.notachief that I'm a real fan of this team

No you let show that you're an intollerable little snob...

I myself don't agree with a good chunk of what HC is saying here, but like any other man (and woman) here, he's entitiled to his opinion...

Perhaps you should go read some stuff in the thread on negativity... broaden your horizons and learn some class...

------------------
Lightening Crashes... and i am there...

[This message has been edited by Chieficus (edited 09-10-2000).]

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 06:28 PM
Intollerable......cause I've defined and refute fair weather fans and their false propaganda...no just logical and realistic. A bunch of crybabies whining about things that aren't even problems and really needs to be refuted so that realistic and logical people can see that fair weather fans shouldn't be affecting opinions. Only people with an objective opinion.

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2000, 06:32 PM
How about this, Dr. Red...

Do us a favor, live by your words:

This will be my last post directed at someone who's proven there not a real fan of the chiefs.

By your definitions that should equate you only jabbering to one or two people here...

------------------

AustinChief
09-10-2000, 06:36 PM
Dr Red - I don't necessarily disagree with your entire concept. I believe that many are negative merely to do so; however, I do take serious offense to the following comment made by you,

Intollerable......cause I've defined and refute fair weather fans

Please don't misunderstand this as a slam, but who are you to define anything. Merely because you believe you have an untainted version of the word fan does not make you right...

Your assumptions are built on false supposition.

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 06:37 PM
I have not been addressing HC chief since I schooled him on what his opinion really means.

Your pretty amusing though in taking notice. Please to continue to speak your foolishiness and I'll continue to correct you.

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 06:39 PM
I have based on logic built the argument successfully that people who are more negative on a whole than positive about the chiefs are fair weather. No logical argument has been constructed to date that will refute that.

Don't worry it wasn't a slam your just misunderstood.

bigdaddychieffan
09-10-2000, 06:44 PM
My friends, what we have here is a troll.

DhRed - goodbye.

/*Start Ignore

DaneMcCloud
09-10-2000, 06:45 PM
Correct???

What have you corrected?

How about this, how about I correct you...

I post with HC on other boards (not the star board), and he is anything but a fairweather fan... He bleeds red and gold as much as anyone else here, he just has a difference in opinion with you...

Your ego is obviously too fragile to allow that to ever happen though...

Grow up...

'nuff said

------------------

Kurt Surber
09-10-2000, 07:23 PM
The fair weather bashing shall continue.....LOL.....oh well I'll continue to fight the good fight.....

Good things that happened in this game.

1. Our defense is for real.
2. Elvis played extremely well.
3. Sly is awesome and won't be giving up the starting position for a very long time.
4. Donnie Edwards will be in the pro-bowl this year.
5. Duane Clemons is looking awesome.
6. Our D-backs are looking Ok but getting experience.
7. Woods and wesley and clemons laid some hits on some people today.

Negative

1. Our coaches lost the game with bad decisions. Period.

mikey23545
09-10-2000, 11:52 PM
I agree that it is easy to name 10 QB's better than Grbac right now, but I don't agree with Hardcore's list.

Here's my list:

Manning
Favre
Brunell
McNabb
Cullpepper
King
Beurline
Bledsoe
Testeverde
Couch
Blake
Warner
Brad Johnson
Chandler

All of the QB's I just listed have more talent than Grbac.

Snapper
09-11-2000, 12:03 AM
Cannibal,
I bet the list of Ofensive Coordinators that are better than Raye is 3 times as long!

Snapper
09-11-2000, 12:05 AM
Forget the list of Offensive Coordinators, I bet the list of entire coaching staffs that are better than the Chiefs is 3 times as long!

Kurt Surber
09-11-2000, 12:10 AM
Based off of last year and this year cannibal your numbers are bogus.

ck_IN
09-11-2000, 12:12 AM
In looking at your list, about half of those QB's lost today...(of those that played)

mikey23545
09-11-2000, 08:16 AM
Okay Dr. Red you're more than welcome to name which QB's on my list that you feel Grbac is better than.

flowergirl
09-11-2000, 08:20 AM
Dr. Red is in the middle of a steamy love affair with Grbac. The attraction has caused him to call out other Chief fans as "bandwagoners", even though he'll probably quit watching them the moment they get rid of that strapping young buck at QB.

------------------

shakesthecat
09-11-2000, 09:05 AM
I didn't bother to read through this whole thread, as it is obvious this has turned into another Grbac debate. This wasn't at all the intent of HC's topic.

Our coaching staff has no clue how to win football games. I absolutely, wholeheartedly agree with you HC. Sadly though, if we do start picking up some wins over the next few weeks, I'll be as excited as anybody, but this will undermine what this org really needs.

Time to slash and burn is exactly right!!

------------------
ct
[i]'Don't think meat, just throw.'</I>

Smltheppl
09-11-2000, 09:51 AM
Our coaches do suck but it's not time to slash and burn our roster. Grbac looked GREAT out there. He was looking off DBs, pump faking, and most importantly taking a sack when unavoidable to prevent the INT. He's a good QB to have while we look for a better one.

Our young DBs are playing well. It is unavoidable that they will get burned. What is unacceptable is our backing off the blitz when O'Donnel came in. That is Kurt's fault. I don't even have a problem with Gun, but I think he needs to have good coordinators to be a successful HC. He clearly doesn't. If he's too loyal to these guys, he should go too.

------------------
1) Crush your enemies
2) See them driven before you
3) Hear the lamentation of the women

flowergirl
09-11-2000, 10:07 AM
The WRs received the blame for the passing game's poor performance last week...how about giving them some credit this week? They made some pretty tough catches, and only had one drop that I saw (Lockett).

------------------

Boise_Chief
09-11-2000, 10:11 AM
Clint - Lockett's missed catch could hardly be labeled a drop. If it's the same one I'm thinking about, Lockett was in full stride and the ball was thrown behind him on a 8 yd slant. Jerry Rice would have had trouble with that one.

But, I understand the point you are trying to make with the receivers.

Chi

flowergirl
09-11-2000, 10:14 AM
The one I'm thinking of was in the 4th quarter. Lockett was running to his right, perpendicular to the sideline. Grbac's throw was a little behind him, but would've hit Lockett in his left side had the ball not bounced off his hands.

------------------

wutamess
09-11-2000, 10:26 AM
KC Jones said this about Grbac:

"He's a good QB to have while we look for a better one."

That is a perfect description of the situation that should not be lost in the squabbling between 'backers and 'bashers. I do not think Grbac is our QBOTF, but until a viable candidate comes along, he is the best option we have.

xoxo~
gaz
looking for a better one and coming up empty at the moment.<BR>