PDA

View Full Version : Get well quick Al Knapp the postal Chief....

TheBigChief
09-13-2000, 06:08 PM
Seems my favorite postal carrier is laid up at the moment due to major foot surgery..... seems either he finally lost that battle with the pit bull or put his foot through the tele over the use of the prevent win zone used by the Chief Sunday, hehe...

Al is truly a cool dude and has sent me some truly sick and funny stuff via the email when I was laid up myself with a bad wheel....

So give my friend some optimism and hope for the season to come.... I'll start...if KC can start the season 3-3 (losing to Oak is a given) then they will be 2-1 in the division with a beatable Rams team at home, Bills at home, Donks at home,
Of course the game at Oakland is also a slash in the L column for you....
Al, at least you get to watch football all day Saturday and Sunday now..... SLACKER....

------------------

[i] Kicking that Donkey azz this week!</I>

Frazod
09-13-2000, 06:11 PM
Get well, Postal-Dude. Sit back, take some pain meds, and watch the Chiefs and Raiders win. Pull even with the Donks for second in the division, and you won't need any more opiates for a while. Get Well !!!

------------------
Lick Bush in 2000 !!!

BroncoFan
09-13-2000, 06:11 PM
Bob Dole wishes the crazed postal worker a speedy recovery.

Joe Seahawk
09-13-2000, 06:12 PM
Postal, sorry to hear about your surgery. Hopefully, you are full of vicadin (sp?) and won't even remember these dark days of KC ball. Get well soon, perhaps you can hop to the keyboard and let us know how you're doing!

Get well!
AZ

Mosbonian
09-13-2000, 06:13 PM
get well soon PostalChief! Save some extra pain killers for Sunday.

G_Man
09-13-2000, 06:18 PM
Sheesh, I will have to have a talk with STC member who works with Al and tell him that it was a little harsh running over his foot in the parking lot. Well, hope he gets well soon. Time to see if there are any jokes I didn't send him that I received recently.

gh4chiefs
09-13-2000, 06:20 PM
Get well soon, Al. If the Chiefs lose, I'll be stopping by for some of those painkillers....

------------------
Frazod

Have I ever mentioned that I hate Denver?

TheBigChief
09-13-2000, 09:00 PM
If any of ya got any funny or sick stuff either zip em to Al if you got hiss addy or email it to me at: jqenfuego@webtv.net
and I will forward them to him..... you do NOT want to have a postal employee get bored and have too much time on his hands... do you?
And no sending him any bomb making manuals okay?... don't want him to have that kind of info and the ability to get Jimmy Raye's addy in the event the Bolts win..hehe

------------------

[i] Kicking that Donkey azz this week!!....... so it is written, so it shall be.......</I>

JOhn
09-13-2000, 09:17 PM
I have had foot surgery three times, and the rehab afterwards is no picnic either.

Al, I am wishing you all the best.

Pam

AustinChief
09-13-2000, 10:02 PM
HB - I just sent an email to you for Al....

Check out the stamp... A little retaliation for Lick the Bush.

------------------
Puttin' on my game face!

VA FAN
09-14-2000, 02:00 PM
From my Vicodin induced fog, I would like to thank all of you for the best wishes. And especially to jq qnd Russ for the humor. I appreciate a good postal worker joke, so if you know a good one, my e-mail addy is: acknapp@uswest.net

Thanks all,
Al(PostalChief)

------------------
Not disgruntled....yet.