PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

JOhn
09-17-2000, 07:27 PM
I am greatful for all my cyber friends--some I have met and others that I would really like to meet. Watching a Chiefs game alone win or lose is not as lonely with you all to converse with.

Just wanted to say thanks

scott in spfd
09-17-2000, 08:22 PM
dawsonpa - I'm a new kid on the bulletin board. I moved to L.A. from Kansas City some 20 years ago, and unfortunately, watch the games by myself as well. None of my pals give a hoot about football, much less the Chiefs. So I figured I'd try bouncing some ideas and opinions around the internet and see whats happening. So far, so good. Hope to run into you on the board.

VA FAN
09-17-2000, 08:28 PM
Hey Pam,

That was fun to watch today, wasn't it? I came up out of my chair after Elvis threw Morris' 2nd TD catch. I actually forgot about my foot until I put my full weight on it. Ouch! Anyway, watching a Chiefs win alone beats watching a loss with friends anyday. Right?

------------------
Not disgruntled....yet.

[This message has been edited by PostalChief (edited 09-17-2000).]

JOhn
09-17-2000, 09:29 PM
Durtman,
Welcome aboard. I know how it is to watch a game alone. My BNC could care less about a "stupid" game.

Postalchief,
Glad to hear you are on the mend. What did you do to your foot in the first place? I had three surgeries on my right foot a few years back. It sucks majorly. Rehab is even worse.

VA FAN
09-17-2000, 09:40 PM
Pam,
Geez, where do I start? I had to have a screw inserted into the main structure of the big toe to straighten and realign it. Plus removal of numerous plantars fascia tears on the instep. What's worse is that as soon as my left foot heals, I have to get the right one done. Sighhhh.

------------------
Not disgruntled....yet.

[This message has been edited by PostalChief (edited 09-17-2000).]

JOhn
09-17-2000, 09:57 PM
I shattered my navicular bone in my right foot back around 94 or so. Had a screw put in the second surgery. The first one was a debriedment. The third surgery took the screw out.

It is wierd that you mention the plantar fascia thing...I just found out that I have that this week, I thought my foot problem was returning...but it is a new one...

Oh the pain.

Take care of your feet and do what the doc says. There is light at the end of the tunnel