PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to go to the Bears game with me?

John_Wayne
12-21-2003, 04:15 PM
My wife is sick and doesn't want to go. Even though the game is a week away and even if she feels better, she doesn't want to go to a cold game. My seats are in sec. 334, row 5, seats 3 & 4. The ticket is $59 face value. I can meet you at the stadium or I can pick you up before the game. Send me a smoke signal. Thanks

Also, you need to know that I don't drink alcohol, but you can do whatever you want. That's up to you. All I ask is that you don't get "falling down drunk" or get me kicked out of the stadium or give me a bad name to the fans that I sit by all year long. :thumb:

FYI --

The only thing that would "throw a monkey wrench in" would be if my brother-in-law wants the ticket. I'll probably have to give it to him to keep peace in the family. You know how that works. I'll let you know way in advance though.

ChiefsFanInIndy
12-26-2003, 10:00 AM
If you are still looking for someone to buy your ticket I could be interested. I could meet you ate will call. I am on my way over to KC this afternoon so you would need to call my cell if you wanted to hook up. Steve 317-696-3730