PDA

View Full Version : We're the loudest fans!

BroncoFan
09-24-2000, 10:54 AM
Yes, it's official. Fans and players alike have annointed us the loudest fans in the NFL!

BroncoFan
09-24-2000, 11:09 AM
Apparently Bob Dole is the only one who was at all interested in the outcome of the ESPN question of the week...

As a KC fan trapped in the land of All Things Boyz, Bob Dole has always taken great pride in the fact that Bob Dole's fellow fans are the loudest and proudest in all the land.

AustinChief
09-24-2000, 11:11 AM
Bob,

Do you have the link to that poll?

------------------
Misplaced Chiefs Fan
Red and Gold on the Warpath
Nightwolf Graphics (http://www.nightwolfgraphics.com)

BroncoFan
09-24-2000, 11:18 AM
The poll was on ESPN.com's main NFL page all week, and they just announced those fan results and the player's opinions on Sunday Countdown. Bob Dole just checked and the results aren't showing on the web site yet.

Joe Seahawk
09-24-2000, 11:29 AM
I saw the results too! That poll made my day. I thought it was funny Warren Sapp said it was the loudest stadium in the league since he's never played there.

GO KC!

AZ

JOhn
09-24-2000, 12:55 PM
As a Chief fan living in "Hog" country, it pleases me to be associated with the loudest crowd. I bet that we have fans all over the country that if we could get all together, we could easily be louder than a AC/DC or Metalica Concert!

KC_red
09-24-2000, 01:03 PM
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Just warming up, does yelling at the TV help?
Just can't stand it, this game needs to start!