PDA

View Full Version : !!PLAYOFF TICKETS!! Game 1

CrazyHorse
12-31-2003, 09:33 PM
Per chiefsplanet policy I have recieved permission from Phobia to list these three tickets.

Sec.302 Row 32 Seats 21/22/23

These tickets are listed at over face value. I am asking $150 each totaling $450 for all three tickets. Part of the proceed will be given to chiefsplanet.

Anyone purchasing these tickets will be given 1st right of refusal on Game 2 if I am unable to go myself. The tickets are listed on ebay as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2214833054&category=16122&sspagename=rvi:1:1

The starting bid on ebay is $375. If you bid on them there you will need to bid $450 to win them. If you specify that you are from chiefsplanet a portion of the winning bid will still be donated to chiefsplanet.

Thanks

Logical
01-01-2004, 10:19 AM
I already recieved permission to list these tickets. As was stated in the post. Perhaps you should at least follow up to see if permission was recieved before pulling the thread. Time is at a premium here due to the game being 9 days away.

Logical, permission was recieved from Phobia. Please don't remove the post again.

Thank you
I have attempted to contact all the moderators as you will see below in the message I tried to PM you.

I tried to send you a PM on this but you have PMs blocked so I was unable to send it to you. In that PM I said the following, this is why nothing was done based on your PM.I will unlock it after Phil lets me know that you have permission you can repost your information about the tickets being for sale above face value. I wrote on the Staff forum about you doing it and if Phil writes back that he gave you permission you can add that back in. When none of the moderators came back on last night to say you had permission from AustinChief then I took the action to lock the threads.

Sorry this is the best I can do until Phil contacts me.

CrazyHorse
01-01-2004, 03:45 PM
I for the life of me cannot figure out how to unlock my PMs. I have them on. Sorry for the mixup.

Logical
01-01-2004, 07:27 PM
I for the life of me cannot figure out how to unlock my PMs. I have them on. Sorry for the mixup.

I am mystified as well I checked your settings in the control panel and I could find nothing. All your settings indicate you should be able to receive PMs. Do you have me personally on iggy because if you do that will block you from receiving PMs from just me?

CrazyHorse
01-02-2004, 04:28 AM
I am mystified as well I checked your settings in the control panel and I could find nothing. All your settings indicate you should be able to receive PMs. Do you have me personally on iggy because if you do that will block you from receiving PMs from just me?

No, as a matter of fact I have no one in iggy and have not been able to receive messages for quite some time. It used to work, ,but for some reason quit working a couple of months ago.

jjjayb
01-04-2004, 08:29 PM

I just sent you a PM explaining to you how to fix this.

Sorry. Couldn't resist. ROFL