PDA

View Full Version : Judgement Day for Russ Bliss tomorrow [Chiefs BB Playas]

Fort Chief
09-02-2000, 11:42 AM
We go head to head tomorrow buddy.

Games that will affect my team…

Minny vs. Da… Bears

- Cade McNown gets the start vs. a weak Viking D. I am hoping “Highway 26 Dishman” gets the task of covering Marcus Robertson. Any way it goes, it’s going to be a shoot-out and the Bears will be forced to match the Vikes TD for TD so I expect huge numbers from McNown.

Indy vs. KC

- I’m starting Trich [it’s a risk I admit]. If he gets the rock he will pile up some yards. Indy is weak against the run. This is one game that Raye should stick to his guns and pound the ball up Grunny’s *** over and over again.

- Marvin Harrison will get the start vs. the Chiefs. I wish he wasn’t playing my Chiefs, but he will put up some huge numbers against Warfield.

Hopefully TR and Harrison will both pile up the points with Chiefs winning in a high scoring affair. That would be the perfect scenario for me.

Giants vs. Arizona

- Dayne could put up some big numbers but unfortunately, he will share carries w/ Tiki Barber. I am holding out hope that Dayne will get a lot of touches at the goal-line.<BR>

Fort Chief
09-02-2000, 11:42 AM
Skins vs. Panthers

- Albert Connell should smoke that weak *** Panther D. Potentially huge numbers here

Bills vs. Titans

- I think this is one area where you have me beat. I don’t expect much out of Reimersma. My only hope is that he can get at least 20 yards and catch a TD pass.

Cleveland vs. Jax

- The Jaguars D [even w/ the injuries] should pile up some points vs. Cleveland.

SD vs. Chokeland

- Carney will get me some points. The Bolt’s can’t score. Hopefully we’ll see a lot of field goals in this one.

We don’t know for sure who’s going to win. But I like my chances!

That’s what I like about Fantasy Football, it makes games that I would normally have no interest in, fun to watch.

We’ll see how it turns out…

[This message has been edited by Cannibal (edited 09-02-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Cannibal (edited 09-02-2000).]

AustinChief
09-02-2000, 01:22 PM
Cannibal - Hmmm from what I see, I have a few advantages of my own.....

Troy Aikman against a Philly defense.
Risky move with JJ Johnson in Mia, but with their passing game, I expect to rack a few here.
James Stewart against the N.O. defense... run 'em up.
Keyshawn is Keyshawn... the only risk here is can Shawn King throw?
Wycheck should have a field day against Buffalo.
My defenses stink, but I think that the Pats have a better chance to shut down the anemic TB offense than the Steelers stopping the Ravens.

You are right in one instance, I will be watching for scores and stats I have never been interested in the past.

Good luck, I hope that you aren't humiliated too much.... (gotta work on my smack).

------------------
Puttin' on my game face!

Fort Chief
09-02-2000, 01:38 PM
Good luck to you as well.

I like my team's chances, but you never know what can happen...

[b]That's why they play the games...</B>

AustinChief
09-03-2000, 06:53 PM
Well, unless Wycheck and Smith get me 55 points, You have kicked my butt.....

Dang Aikman wussy boy.....