PDA

View Full Version : saurbrun(sp?).........thought he was better

F. Gump
09-03-2000, 02:10 PM
special teams cost us this game.......sure the int was bad but could have been overcome if we had had a couple good punts...

and whats with the drops????????

play calling on offense was pathetic as usual....

AustinChief
09-03-2000, 02:12 PM
Saurbrun did a great job kicking? What are you talking about?

sd4chiefs
09-03-2000, 02:13 PM
I thought Sauerbraun was a disappointment too. The drop balls, special teams penalties, and line drive punts cost us the game.

AZ

F. Gump
09-03-2000, 02:16 PM
fly......

talking about the punts........all line drives with no hang time .........the big return in the third quarter

AustinChief
09-03-2000, 02:20 PM
I didn't notice the hang time... you may be right... I think Saurbrun will be great as the season goes on...

sun
09-03-2000, 02:23 PM
Play calling was bad?????? You mean you didn't think they should try to run the same up the middle play 6 times in a row?? I mean really! I think we will have a decent pass game this season. Once it all comes together.

Mike
09-03-2000, 03:23 PM
Fly - You probably didn't notice the hangtime because there was none. He had two good punts that I saw (maybe only one), and the rest were all bad line drives. We had good coverage considering.

theburf
09-03-2000, 05:54 PM
Fly how could you not notice Sauerbrauns horrible performance today. He stunk. Forget the punting yardage, check out his net yardage.
The only person who got the ball higher than sauerbraun was Elvis overthrowing lockett in the inzone.
MIKE STOCK HAS GOT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MIKE STOCK HAS GOT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/waterfitz1/smfinal.gif <BR>