PDA

View Full Version : MY FIRST POST! What better topic?

KCWolfman
08-20-2000, 05:50 AM
Grbac laughs (on the field) because at 6'5" he can't get a p*** over the DL without it being tipped and nearly intercepted. What happens the next play? SAME freaking thing. Minutes later he throws the ball into the ground with gobbs of time to go in the half bringing up fourth down.........DUHHH! Don't even bother to defend the idiot, there is no defense of such a moronic decision. I thought I had seen the worst of him last year in running out of bounds 20 yards behind the line of scrimmage without tossing the ball out of bounds.......last night proved I was wrong.

Yes, Chiefs fans, we have much to be optimistic about, more of King Carl, Elvis Grbac and Jimmy Raye with occasional appearances by Kurt Schottenhiemer and "The Sieve" defense. Thanks King, we are indebted to you.

KCWolfman
08-20-2000, 05:53 AM
HMM, p*** was supposed to be p a s s. That is a strange word to have filtered. Let me try again-p***.

AustinChief
08-20-2000, 04:02 PM
I found the problem. p*** has *** in it !!!
I'll correct the filtering now.

Ooops.

AustinChief
08-20-2000, 04:03 PM
Ok now pass should work, but not *** .

AustinChief
08-21-2000, 12:18 PM
Kurt,

As usual, your morose attitude toward the QB is in full force. Of course, from behind Warner's performance last year, you could do that for any QB during the 99 season.

Grbac made some stupid decisions (as far as the 4th down decision he explained that he wanted to get a play from upstairs to go for 7 instead of three. He also stated that he would never do so during the regular season, but wanted to try it in preseason).

Fact is that Grbac was one of the top 10 rated QB's in the NFL last year. If he performs as dismally as you predict AFTER a full season, I may agree with you. But I had several people telling me before the advent of last season that he would not play the entire year, that Moon would take over, that injuries would haunt him again, that his INT's would outnumber his TD's, that his QB ranking would be horrible. Absolutely none of that came to fruition and more people were proven wrong than right.

Now those self same people were asking for Moon and Collins all last season. Gee, watching them this year really makes me wish for their full time play (If you couldn't tell, my sarcasm meter was on 10).

Grbac is not Warner, but he can be a good steady QB.