PDA

View Full Version : The Bolts will turn every game they play UGLY....

kcred
09-03-2000, 07:27 PM
I was very impressed with their defense... they were aggressive and you never could tell where they were blitzing from... Seau dominated and Harrison is the best safety in the game....
Props to their Defensive coordinator Joe Pascale....
The timing of the RAIDER offense looked off all day, but the Defense looked aggressive and athletic (so I'm very happy)... DRussell and Woodson shined.... Hope they are up to task against Indy next week!

A win is a win no matter how fugly it was......

sd4chiefs
09-03-2000, 07:30 PM
Pineapple, I watched that game and was really impressed on the way Leaf kept bouncing back. He made poor decisions often and is lucky to get out of there with only 3 picks. Neither team looked dominate but you've got to like the nastiness your D showed. I gotta admit it looked like Raida ball.

AZ<BR>

shakesthecat
09-03-2000, 07:33 PM
I hope they left it on the field, go Colts next week. I can't see a wild card coming out of the West, so we have to stay even with everyone, and not one game behind the Raiders, maybe two if they win.

kcred
09-03-2000, 07:33 PM
AZZZman,

I was ipressed wth Leaf's toughness but I thought it was a mistake for SD to use a no huddle offense the whole game.
It just doesn't fit their personnel.
SD is a tough team to play... they have a great D and great special teams play... they will give teams fits this year (especially on grass) if they can run the ball.

sd4chiefs
09-03-2000, 07:37 PM
Pine, that fourth down pass play on fourth and one. Awful call. I still can't believe it. Leaf was making so many poor reads. Heck one pass fell lifeless between four Raida DBs. Pick up the first down and then try to move the ball into FG range.

It's early but just looking at rosters, I'd have to agree, it will be tough to get a wildcard in the AFC West.

AZ

The Blessed Virgin Larry
09-03-2000, 08:28 PM
Could it be that the Radas aren't all that and the Bolts aren't all that bad? In the West, parity rules. I said all year that 9-7 will probably win it and EVERY team in the division has a shot. The Donx and Raidas have the best chance because of the schedule.