PDA

View Full Version : Kudos JoeSeahawk.....

TheBigChief
10-03-2000, 12:52 AM
You guys had KC squirming (as the in game posts will show)
... If not for that questionable replay call that was overturned, you might of had the game.

~Seattle will be a dangerous team next year if you can replace Kitna, who along with Shawn King is the worst QB on what would be considered a contending team.
~Alexander is a STUD!!... get a game breaking WR and you're in business.

~Kudos to KC for hanging in then showing some serious 4th qtr heart. With Oakland and the Rams (3 home games in a row and a bye!? Crooks) on deck, you're peeking at the right time........

This wasn't as easy of a game as some of you thought it would be, huh?

sd4chiefs
10-03-2000, 01:05 AM
jq,
Thanks..

It was a tough loss, know what?..I'm sick of tough losses...

We should have/could have won that damn game if it weren't for a chicken sh#t QB.
Kitna must go...
The guy just cant figure it out! we need to let him go, see what Brock can do, and if Brock doesn't look good than we know we need to draft a QB..Now is the time to solidify that position, and it is apparent Kitna is not the man. But, hey! Thanks for realizing that we are a team to be reckoned with http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif Sucks to be 2-3 though!!.....Joe

badger
10-03-2000, 01:10 AM
A bigger missed call was not calling pass interferance on Springs on the chiefs first drive. Completely ambushed Morris well before the ball got there. Would have given chiefs first and goal from the five. May have been seven points instead of the zero after missed field goal.

Give the Hawks credit, their running game looked stronger than I anticipated. Especially since every team knows Kitna won't throw a pass more than 10 yards down field. Sea Hawks offense looks a lot like how the chiefs played the majority of last year. Safe-Safe-Safe.

TheBigChief
10-03-2000, 01:10 AM
Joe....

The season is far from over my friend... As far as I'm concerned the division is wide open. I'm still leary of Denver putting together a run.

~ As for Kitna... he looked like he was playing with a bad case of the military sh*ts the second half. I still think somehow,someway we'll see Drew Bledsoe in Seattle next year.

~What was up with prings tonight? He had a pretty bad game.

sd4chiefs
10-03-2000, 01:16 AM
jq,
Springs got burned on the bomb...Game changing play IMO, had he defended that one, we might be talking about a Seahawk victory right now...
I honestly think everyone was amazed to see Elvis put the ball up ..
backed up like he was. Kudos to the Chiefs, caught us off guard and burned us deep! http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/mad.gif

Fargin Icehole bastiges!!

TheBigChief
10-03-2000, 01:18 AM
Joe....

You should also know that we had the radio on/TV muted and Boomer was ripping Kitna the whole game.... He missed Darrell Jackson many times open deep on the slant and up pattern....
One of these days a team is going to actually throw that pattern on KC....

sd4chiefs
10-03-2000, 01:19 AM
Redd, Springs interfered IMO....So What...

spe725
10-03-2000, 01:29 AM
Look up who's up late tonight lamenting the chicken 'choke' by the Seahags at Arrowhead. The had the Chiefs down, but could not put them out.

Poi boy was sure talking some smack the last week. I guess he looked at the scoreboard when it read 0:00.

Is it just me or should Shawn Springs be calling D. Alexander "Daddy"?

TheBigChief
10-03-2000, 01:35 AM
Hey Spanky... where was I talking trash? I gave honest matchup observations, alot of them correct.

Make some football observations BEFORE the game, then maybe I'll respect your weak comments after the game!

spe725
10-03-2000, 01:57 AM
OK PoiBoy-

Maybe you weren't exactly talking smack, but lets not get into symantics. Your post was titled:

"Why the SeaHawks will beat KC on MNF (part one & part two)"...

<snip>
When KC has the ball....
~Springs can lock up SloMo & Williams can cover DA man for man....
~Brown & Simmons are athletic OLB's that can run with Gonzo, with Tongue in support.....~King & Sinclair can bring it off the edges to pressure Elvis into his usual charity TD pick.....
~You can expect Steve Sidwell to really mix up his coverages to confuse Elvis...
~It's ironic that KC would be best served to attack the middle of Seattle's defense with maulball....
Double team Tez and pound it...

Seahawks 17
KC 13

When Seattle has the ball.
~LT Walter Jones is good enough to handle Clemmons or Hicks one on one.....
~I expect Seattle to run Watters and Alexander to the left all night behind Jones and Kendall....
~Swing passes and screens to Watters till KC proves they can stop it....
~Expect Seattle to run an out and up to whoever Warfield is guarding....he bit on everyone the Donks ran on him
~Seattle will score with a play action pass to their TE Mili (gotta give the Hawaii guy a score)...
~IMO this is a low scoring game that will be decided on special teams...which fortunately for the Hawks they are led by the best in the biz, Pete Rodriguez...

Seattle 17-13 ... the first of what will likely be 3 straight losses for KC.....

</snip>

Snapper
10-03-2000, 02:00 AM
Hawaii,
Do you respect my opinions? I called the winner and the exact score - look it up on the picks section. *grin*

Snapper
10-03-2000, 02:02 AM
IMO, the Chiefs will also be a dangerous team next year IF a legit RB is added.

Snapper
10-03-2000, 02:03 AM
I also believe that Bledsoe will be a Seahawak next year. SCARY!!!!

TheBigChief
10-03-2000, 02:23 AM
TX... kudos on the call.

Spanky... I see nothing but observations from the Hawk point of view there.... or is it smaque because I picked against KC because I felt Seattle had the matchup advantage.

How many of those points were dead on? If you didn't agree with my analysis you should of argued ANY point you wanted pregame, or stated reasons why KC would win. Doing what you are doing now is lame.

Pal, believe me when I run smaque, no ifs ands or buts, you will know it!

Hoover
10-03-2000, 02:38 AM
hawaiianboy-

I'll do you a favor and keep the rhetoric to a minimum.

Springs can lock up SloMo & Williams can cover DA man for man....
153 yards??? Springs got toasted.
.....~King & Sinclair can bring it off the edges to pressure Elvis into his usual charity TD pick.....
~You can expect Steve Sidwell to really mix up his coverages to confuse Elvis.
Elvis looked sharp today.
~LT Walter Jones is good enough to handle Clemmons or Hicks one on one.....
LOL Hicks picked up three sacks as he manhandled Jones. The man appears to be on his way to a ProBowl season.

So it would appear that all of the above "matchup observations" were a little off track...

Mark

TheBigChief
10-03-2000, 03:00 AM
Revolver....

~Last time I looked Hicks was playing LDE putting him over Seattles RT... Jones plays LT.
As I stated before preseason, Hicks is a stud.
~Mili will catch a playaction TD pass.... Done.
~Watters and Alexander will run all night to the left side.... 170 yards, Done.
~Screens... Done.
~Seems to me that the game winning drive featured runs up the gut. Game was decided on special teams (Halls return)

Elvis, DA, Sly and Gonzo got the best of their matchups. Kudos.

Tell you what, I challenge either one of you guys to post similar observations on the Raider/Whiner game and see how you do. Walk the walk?

As I stated when I put up those threads.... I was bored because it was my bye week and because maybe some would enjoy getting a Seahawk prospective. And BTW, I can do without the "favors" and the condencending.

[This message has been edited by hawaiianboy (edited 10-03-2000).]

rock1853
10-03-2000, 01:46 PM
As an unfortunate reciever of a fresh new,,and healing quite nicely by the way,,hawaiianboy @ss ripping.Let me tell ya,,he ment what he said about "when I run smaque you'll know about it"...
HE AIN'T KIDDEN!!!!!!

....Go Raiders

spe725
10-03-2000, 02:50 PM
Poi is being overly gracious in defeat isn't he. I suppose if EVERY prediction he made in his steriod induced post came tru that he wouldn't have been back to posting topic after topic after topic. Poi, maybe you should go commesurate with your Seahag faithfull over at the Trib.

And, No I won't be spouting off about the Raiders BEFORE the game, becuase I have to much respect for a division foe who handed it to us last year, the same game that BACKED your team into their playoff "run".

Chieffan
10-03-2000, 02:59 PM
revolver,

As a Chief observer, I also would recommend that you "dip a toe" before jumping in the smaque pool with hawaii....I fear he'd make a light snack of you. I consider myself pretty gifted in the smack genre' and I want no part of a "yo mama so fat" contest with him.

Keep it to football opinion.

10-03-2000, 03:05 PM
Come on JQ, he's asking for it. Give it to him. Plus, I need some fresh material to cut and past.

------------------
~Duckaholic~
[i]Shoot 'em in the lips</I>

Iowanian
10-03-2000, 04:05 PM
Chin up Joe, we've still got to come to your place. Can anyone tell me what is "holding" or "pass interference"? I thought holding was when someone had a fist of jersey, shoulder pads, waistband of a uniform. Just call the game refs and let the best team win. Where do they get these gomer-zebras?

TheBigChief
10-03-2000, 05:22 PM
Dessert Chief...

You are the perfect example of someone who should lurk awhile before running your yap....

If you had done that, you would have known that I was a Raider fan who really could give a rip about either the Chiefs or Hawks winning last night because we still have to play both of them twice.

Had you had known what you were talking about you would have known I was giving the Hawk perspective because it was my football opinion and to add some spice and conversation to the board.

Now Mary since you obviously aren't going to take my challenge, instead choosing to act lke a punk with weak post game comments... I am now done with your KY jelly infested azz.....

I bet your mom wishes she had swallowed on the day you were conceived, huh??

Luzap
10-03-2000, 05:28 PM
Damn, JQ - after all the buildup from Ugly Duck & Iowanian, I'm feeling a little let down.

I really thought you would bring more than the "you momma shoulda swallowed" bit.

Let's try again. You can save some face by editing out that whole last line. The "Mary" line could use some work, too but it's passable as smaque.

Luzap
10-03-2000, 05:29 PM
Whoops, I meant Duck Dog, not Ugly.

TheBigChief
10-03-2000, 05:47 PM
Phob...

~ I'm not in the mood to sling barbs with some low tide dwellin', rim job givin', tongue still bleedin' from being caught in daddys zipper, nasty beat down, mamas boy whose claim to fame is being able to rant while bobbing his head up and down with no gag reflex in some dudes lap to earn the money to pay for that sex change he so badly needs..

The hump is not worth the effort.

DaKCMan AP
10-03-2000, 06:04 PM
Hey, the G Man wants some kudos. I picked the winner and WOULD HAVE got the exact score if "limp-leg" Stoyo could have put his first FG attempt through.