PDA

View Full Version : Empty weekend, watch the BRONCOS!

htismaqe
10-06-2000, 03:00 PM
No Chief game to watch this weekend, so I am inviting all of you to check out the Broncos vs Chargers game on Sunday.

Yes, I really believe that Denver is twice the team that the Chiefs are, and I would like you all to see why. My guess is that most of you have not really watched Bronco football this year (I don't consider the KC game "Bronco Football"), and this is your chance.

Try and give me an objective report, we will see if I am really that far off.

GO BRONCOS
Mile High, try watching the game without your Chief T-Shirt<BR>

DoubleWannaB
10-06-2000, 03:02 PM
Sorry Bronco fan, the local CBS station in KC...was given the choice between the Raiders/9ers or Broncs/bolts....they choose the Raiders....I guess they didn't think the Broncs were worthy... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/tongue.gif

obviously for us the Raiders games means more anyway.

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

Dog Day
10-06-2000, 03:05 PM
They're already getting arrogant, BroncoFan. Sort of like '97.

We shall have the last laugh. Mark my words.

Gaz
10-06-2000, 03:05 PM
If this is the case, then the Bronco's will have to make at least 2-3 more touchdowns, or shut out the Chargers completely, is that a fair comparison??? Remeber our final score was 42-10.

Chieffan
10-06-2000, 03:11 PM
Remember that the Charges O only scored 3 points...so Denver will have to shut them out to prove superiority..and score 43 point...neither will happen..

I predict Denver will get rolled....and so will the Faidas.....

Hey, I really DO have something to cheer for...

Gaz
10-06-2000, 03:16 PM
I can't belive this. I will actually be rooting for 2 other teams, one in my own division.

For once GO CHARGERS and NINERS!!!

Lurker Brett
10-06-2000, 03:22 PM
So Bronco Fan,

What do you expect the Broncos to do this Sunday that will convince us that they are twice the team KC is (wasn't that with Jarious Jackson http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/tongue.gif)?

I promise you this...........if the Broncos
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> get 50+ first downs
<LI> gain 698+ yards in total offense
<LI> score 84+ points
<LI> allow 5 or fewer first downs
<LI> allow 94 or fewer total yards
<LI> allow 5 or fewer points
</UL>
then I will agree with you that the Broncos are "twice the team the Chiefs are". Oh yeah, I won't even argue about which QB you had to use to do it! http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif<BR>

htismaqe
10-06-2000, 03:45 PM
Comparing points and statistics from between 2 specific games is pretty much meaningless, and you all know this.

Rather I suggest you watch the way the Broncos play. Offense, Defense, Special Teams, O line, D line, recievers, rbs, dbs etc...

If statistics and points are what you are all intersted in :

Broncos have more Offensive Yards, More Passing Yards, More rushing yards, More Points scored, half the number of punts, twice the number of punts returned, a better turn-over ratio, AND an overall Defense that is ranked 1 spot below the chiefs.

If you want to do it that way, YES Broncos are probably very close to twice the team the Chiefs are.

OOhh - Chiefs have 2 more sacks than the Broncos do.

Titus - get this copied lazy dog.

AustinChief
10-06-2000, 03:55 PM
without bothering to look up the stats, I'll conceed them to BF.

And I'll even conceed one more stat at this point.

Chiefs have fewer losses than the Broncos have also.

Have a nice weekend.

------------------
Misplaced Chiefs Fan
Red and Gold on the Warpath
Nightwolf Graphics (http://www.nightwolfgraphics.com)

shakesthecat
10-06-2000, 03:58 PM
Not to nit-pick or anything, BF, but you neglected to mention fewer points allowed..Oh my bad!! Kc has 43 fewer points allowed!! http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/tongue.gif

ct

htismaqe
10-06-2000, 03:59 PM
Chiefs will get their game with the Rams also. Points allowed will probably even up after that one.

Gaz
10-06-2000, 04:09 PM
Am I not correct in assuming the stats should be accurate when you play the same team, not when the Broncos play unproven teams and the Chiefs play real contenders? I think THAT is what makes the stats off balance. Right? I though I had been saying that all along, but NOBODY listens to Dave. Actually, I was just wondering what the score would have to be before I said the Chiefs were twice the team the Bronco's are, which is pretty apparent at this point anyway... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by bishop_74 (edited 10-06-2000).]

[This message has been edited by bishop_74 (edited 10-06-2000).]

Gaz
10-06-2000, 04:11 PM
I just don't think the Bronco's hold a candle to the Chiefs... that is unless Rominowski's drug induced flatulation accidently ignites a spsrk, then... only then might the flame be brighter.

gh4chiefs
10-06-2000, 04:43 PM
After they get stomped by the Chargers, the Broncos will have twice the losses the Chiefs have.

BroncoFan needs to lay off the crack.

------------------
Frazod

Have I ever mentioned that I hate Denver?

Snapper
10-06-2000, 05:08 PM
Uh Oh .....Donkey Drew needs to realize that Elway is gone before he brings up '97. He and Bronco Fan needs to realize that this years Donx are NOWHERE NEAR the team that the '97 Donx were. Drew needs to also realize that IF he had a reason to be arrogant - he would! He Can't so he's NOT!

GO CHARGERS!!!!! Boy if the Chargers win, you two will need help. BTW, didn't the Bolts beat you guys in San Diego 12-6 last year???? Uh oh........................

htismaqe
10-06-2000, 05:14 PM
Bishop,

You might be the biggest idiot on this board. Using your own argument (proven, non-proven, thats why our team has terrible stats)

The records of the teams that have played the Chiefs is a combined 10 wins 13 losses.

The records of the teams playing the Broncos is a combined 13 wins 10 losses.

Your a dumbass. Look things up before you make a fool of yourself.

But I do like the fact that instead of bragging about how well your team has played, you blame the teams they have played agianst... except... oopps... they have played teams which are doing worse.

[This message has been edited by BroncoFan (edited 10-06-2000).]

htismaqe
10-06-2000, 05:19 PM
Bottom line,

If you want to use stats, Broncos have not only played better, they have played the better teams.

Damn guys, this is the easiest part, you just add the numbers. I guess maybe KC has the "intangibles" going for them. I know, use Grbac's beard as a reason why the Chiefs are better than the Broncos.

[This message has been edited by BroncoFan (edited 10-06-2000).]

Woodrow
10-06-2000, 05:38 PM
i think you are the one who is misguided here donk fan......anyone who professes to be so much smarter than everyone else should know that when you come on a rivals board to run smack......you should probally have the upper hand......which you dont.

the real bottom line:
chiefs 3-2
donks 2-3

chiefs 23
donks 22

looks to me like the better team is the one with more wins including a head to head azz kickin on the road

------------------
did i mention id been drinkin???

Woodrow
10-06-2000, 06:09 PM
and by the way stat boy......dont short change yourself.....the donx opponets are a combined 14-10 while the chiefs are 10-13.

and by the way.....one other interesting fact........both the donks and chiefs opponets were a combined 4-6 on game day.

which brings me back to my last post.......none of this really matters does it?.....W's matter and we have more than you do.

------------------
did i mention id been drinkin???

Snapper
10-06-2000, 07:10 PM
....And we have MORE WINS because we went into Denver and BEAT the DONX straight up! There's just no getting around that FACT! SPIN it any way you want to Donkey Backers - The reason for the one game difference is SO EASY to figure out......but that's where DENIAL takes over. LOL!!

Frazod
10-06-2000, 07:23 PM
If the Donks are twice the team that KC is, shouldn't the loss at PileHigh count as 2 L's? Or am I using fuzzy math?

G_Man
10-06-2000, 07:28 PM
Hey BroncoFan is right in a way, they had to play a better team, the Chiefs, and we had to play the worse teams, like the Donx. Good point, thatnks for bringing that up.

G_Man
10-06-2000, 07:33 PM
UD - Heck you should take Broconfan's post an endorsment of how good he believes the Raiders are, by stating that they played the better teams, it can be said that the Raiders are better then the Titans and the Colts. Not often that a Raider fan can expect that from a donx fan.

Idahojim
10-06-2000, 07:41 PM
I'm new here so forgive me if I'm wrong.

Now that I've qualified myself, I'll ask: Are you really this stupid or do you just like to argue?

Face it, the Broncos are not a good football team and haven't been so, since Elway retired. As a matter of fact, I'm starting to wonder if Rat Face (Shannahan) is really that good of a coach. Afterall, since Elway, his Broncos are a crummy 8 & 13....9 & 12 at best.

How does a "good" team get the crap kicked out of them by an 0 & 4 dog....at home no less. At Mile High even, where the Broncos are supposed to be unbeatable.

Good teams don't get spanked at home. Even mediocre teams don't get drilled at home by other loser teams. Unless you're Dallas, of course.

PS/ If Rat Face is so good, how come he's 0 & 3 versus Gunther and Jimmy. Ol' Rat Face has got to be pukin' up his cheese over that.

PS II/ As far as rendering an "objective report", try posting an "objective message". Only an idiot would make the statements you have.

PSIII/ If you don't consider the Chiefs / Broncos game to be "Bronco Football", then what is "Bronco Football"? The PATS game.

Too funny.

[This message has been edited by KUmmPUKE (edited 10-06-2000).]

[This message has been edited by KUmmPUKE (edited 10-06-2000).]

alphacroon
10-06-2000, 09:03 PM
Seems like since the rushing attack of Denver has been slowed the last few weeks, the wins have stopped also. Griese's no Elway and shanahan 's not either for that matter!

alphacroon
10-06-2000, 09:04 PM
Seems like since the rushing attack of Denver has been slowed the last few weeks, the wins have stopped also. Griese's no Elway and shanahan 's not either for that matter!

25or6to4
10-06-2000, 09:11 PM
I'd rather stick needles in my eyes!!!!!!!!!

Chief Joseph
10-07-2000, 06:50 AM
The Broncos won't score 42 like the Chiefs did. Maybe 30. In my book, that means the Broncos are about 3/4 the team the Chiefs are.

"Fuzzy math" - W<BR>

wutamess
10-07-2000, 07:14 AM
The only meaningful comparison between teams is head-to-head competition. Since we own the Broncos in the post-Elway era, it is no surprise that BroncoFan wants to avoid discussing this defining statistic.

A much less telling comparison would be games against common opponents. This week will give the first such match-up. BroncoFan tells us that the Broncos with Jarious Jackson are twice the team the Chiefs are.

Therefore the Broncos must beat the Chargers by more than 64 points. With Gus at QB, you could probably expect only 1 additional TD, so that would be 71 points. With Griese in the game, 2 TDs should be par, bumping the output of this awesome Offense to 78.

Since 7 of the Chargers points came on an INT and since Griese is so much better than Grbac, there will be no INTs. Surely the might Dever D, being twice the Defense of the Chiefs, can hold the Chargers scoreless.

So, BroncoFan, if the Broncos beat the Chargers 78-0, I will acknowledge your claim that the Broncos are twice the team the Chiefs are.

Of course, when the Broncos do not show themselves to be twice the team the Chiefs are, I fully expect you will do what you always do: disappear for a few [blessed] days, then come back and start spewing excuses.

xoxo~
gaz
feeling sorry for the Chargers.<BR>

wutamess
10-07-2000, 07:55 AM
Now let’s put the smack stick aside for a moment.

For a two-year stretch, the Broncos were the best team in football. I am not ashamed to admit that the Elway/Davis/Sharpe/McCaffrey Broncos team was far better than the Chiefs. “Twice the team” is overzealous hyperbole and impossible to measure. I will say that this Offense-starved Chiefs fan felt considerable envy when the Broncos moved the ball.

I feel the stirrings of that same green-eyed monster when I watch the Colts.

The current incarnation of the orange and blue, however, does not engender those same feelings. It would be overzealous hyperbole and bald-faced smack to describe my feelings towards the current Denver Offense as pity. So, tempting as the opportunity is, I will simply say that Griese will be a good [not great] QB very soon, perhaps as soon as next season. I will also say that I like the blitz-happy ‘tude of the Denver DC. I like to see teams go after the enemy QB.

The Chiefs and Broncos are both re-tooling this year. The Chiefs are undergoing a youth movement with rookies littering the field and the Broncos are slowly adjusting to life after losing the best QB, HB & TE in football. Neither team is twice as good as the other, as much as I would like to make that claim for my beloved Chiefs.

xoxo~
gaz
giving the Broncos all the respect they deserve.<BR>

ColoradoChief
10-07-2000, 08:11 AM
I won't watch any game wearing my Chiefs T-shirt.
I'll be wearing my Chiefs jersey!

------------------

Red Eyes
Chinn Up.

[b]The SitCom must die!!</B>

The Blessed Virgin Larry
10-07-2000, 10:16 AM
$crew the Nags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd rather watch the Saints or Bengals than watch your $hitty team!!!!

j molina
10-07-2000, 10:27 PM
BroncoFan:

Since the Broncos are "twice the team" the Chiefs are as you claim, it can only stand to reason that we should see a scoring fest like none other this weekend when your Donkeys play the Chargers.

Let's see . . . . the Chiefs beat the Chargers 42-10. So that means the Broncos should be due for 84 points this weekend. But, I'll tell ya what . . . since our game was at home and your team is on the road, I'll go ahead and deduct 20 points off the top. That seems fair, doesn't it.

So, in conclusion, if the Broncos are "twice the team the Chiefs are . . . . I expect to see a score somewhere along the lines of 63-7 in the Bronco's favor.

That sounds right, doesn't it?

[This message has been edited by Tom_Barndts_Twin (edited 10-07-2000).]

Stinger
10-08-2000, 09:49 AM
Bronco Fan -

Don't worry, you know all of them will be there. For being KC fans, all of them sure keep up with the Broncos. I'm sure it's just because they do enjoy good football and they know that their team doesn't produce.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

ColoradoChief
10-08-2000, 10:29 AM
Just gotta love it! Chiefs don't produce! That's right, Chiefs haven't produced a loss against the Donkeyboys since ole John HorseyFace retired.

------------------

Red Eyes
Chinn Up.

[b]The SitCom must die!!</B>

j molina
10-08-2000, 11:23 PM
BroncoFan:

Okay. I took you up on your advice. I watched the Broncos game this weekend so I could see why they are "twice the team KC is."

Based on the Chiefs performance against the Chargers 3 weeks ago and Denver's performance against them Sunday, I would beg to differ.

I'm sorry, but I'm just not seeing it. Perhaps you could help me out and explain it to me?

[This message has been edited by Tom_Barndts_Twin (edited 10-09-2000).]

AustinChief
10-09-2000, 05:26 AM
Vance - Okay, here is my 'objective' report. Your boys played pitifully yesterday. They won off the default of a poor QB and did nothing to impress anyone.

As far as your assinine comment "If you want to use stats, Broncos have not only played better, they have played the better teams." I guess we can both agree that is no longer true. Watching your team struggle against the Chargers was pathetic, sickening, and without any redeeming qualities. And yes this is a Charger team with their THIRD string qb in the game. KC didnt get that benefit while they racked over 40 points against a BETTER Chargers team than you played.

Were you born a blind homer or did you have to work at it?

wutamess
10-09-2000, 06:57 AM
Objective report, sans any smack:

The Broncos are a worse team than I thought they were [see Reply #29].

I expected them to steamroll the Chargers. Despite my arfing for BroncoFan’s sake, I admit that I thought Denver had a good [if not Elway-class] Offense and an aggressive Defense. I also believed that the Broncos coaching staff was far superior.

Instead, they beat a terrible team only because a washed-up backup QB gifted them with stupid INTs.

xoxo~
gaz
somewhat surprised.<BR>

Cormac
10-09-2000, 07:15 AM
Trying to be objective:

Broncos +'s:

Where do they find all these RB's, or is the OL really that good? Coleman is another good back.

The DB's played better although SD doesn't have the best WR's.

It looks like they have settled in on Carswell as the TE. While he is no Sharpe, skills or mouth, Greasy is feeling more comfortable throwing to him. TE is a key position in Den offense.

Greasy is going to be a good QB.

SD +'s:

Bronco -'s:

Too many penalties. Thought I was watching KC for a while.

The offense did enough to win but should have been able to move the ball better.

SD -'s:

Too many to list.

G_Man
10-09-2000, 07:32 AM
Did Seau even play yesterday? This game sounded painful to watch, glad they decided that it was not even worth showing in KC. Donx just may be horrible.

Mosbonian
10-09-2000, 07:59 AM
I don't consider the KC game "Bronco Football" - excuses? From Bronco Fan? I thought Bronco Fan's didnt make excuses.

I guess he'll trot out the same line cause, it appeared to me that it was a pretty stinky game. I decided to watch the SF/Raiders game which was a much more exciting game.

Gaz
10-09-2000, 08:11 AM
BroncoFan,
You stupid, ignorant, pathetic fool of a football fan... let me begin by letting you know how foolish you are. Have you ever stopped to consider that the reason the records of teams that you have played are so "high" in the win column is because you LOST to to Rams? Who else have you played, besides us, that is worth a damn. NOBODY! Take your bull**** and feed it to the dogs. YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!! WE ARE BETTER. I don't care about previous records, I don't care about playing with injured players or backups. The Chiefs are just better. If you disagree than you are just ignorant. If you need to talk your trash and call me an idiot to make yourself feel better fine, be a little girl. I had never personally attacked you. Dude, this is all about the game and our teams, I had no beef with you. So f#@* you AND your pathetic loser of a team.

htismaqe
10-09-2000, 08:28 AM
Chief Fans,

Once again I am going to do my best to teach all you dumbass Chief fans a lesson. Here is a reaction that you will never see from a Chief fan.

I am soooooooo happy the Broncos won this game, but ****, they played really bad! Yes, there were some bright spots, but there will probably always be some bright spots. No, I will not tell you our team won a divisional game on the road. No I will not say that even though Broncos played like crap, at least they hung in there and found a way to win, that is what good teams do. That is all Chief fan rhetoric. I have decided that maybe I am a Bronco fan, not because I love the Broncos, but because I couldn't stomach being one of you.

So I will say something that you Chiefs fans can't seem to say about the chiefs. Broncos won Sunday because the Chargers played horrendous, and Broncos were just a little bit less horrendous. Sure I am proud of certain parts of our game, our D, our returned punt, our pass rush, our quarterback, and our red zone offense, but I am not proud of the Broncos.

That was a sorry win, and Broncos have alot of work to do.

Compare us to the Chiefs. Not playing like "twice the team the chiefs are", not even close. Although I still feel we can be much better than the Chiefs, we are not playing like it now.

I'll take the win, but only because it gives us a little time to improve. Unlike Chief fans, I am not interested in sneaking into the playoffs only to get killed the first week. I want Broncos to go if they can win, and if they deserve to be there.

Mosbonian
10-09-2000, 08:32 AM
more excuses...tell me BF, when did the Chiefs 'sneak' into the playoffs and lose the first week?

A little Chiefs history, here. In 1995 and 1997 the Chiefs went an NFL best 13-3 to take the #1 seed in the playoffs and homefield advantage. The sad thing was that they wasted said opportunity in both years by pulling boners in the 2nd week of the playoffs. That makes the losses hurt even worse.

htismaqe
10-09-2000, 08:38 AM
Bishop,

Stop crying. Your mouth has probably made you look stupid before, you are probably accustomed to that pit in your stomach when you realize someone called your bluff. You said Broncos played terrible teams and that is why we are "statistcally" better. I just pointed out that the teams the Broncos play have a better record than those the Chiefs have played.

Difficult to argue with numbers. Go take a math class.

ck_IN
10-09-2000, 08:43 AM
Dave Kreiger..Rocky mountain news...."Broncos get a charge beating a bunch of nobodies..."

I think that about sums it up. The sooner you realize the Chiefs and Donx are not the same teams, the better off you'll be...The wave of success is now a ripple...

htismaqe
10-09-2000, 08:52 AM
KCTitus,

What excuses?

I would love to here a Chief fan say "That was a sorry win, and Chiefs have alot of work to do."

Titus, I just posted that the Broncos played terrible, that I was happy with a win, not proud of the way Broncos played, and that they are not playing better than the Chiefs.

Can you read?

htismaqe
10-09-2000, 08:59 AM
stevieray,

One article compared the Broncos offense Sunday to the Chiefs, ouch! in particular Griese's play resembling the way Grbac plays, ouch ouch!!

Gaz
10-09-2000, 09:07 AM
What are you talking about? "Go take a math class", how about "My team blows a$$ this year and I can't handle it so I will attack my rivals board" Ya like that ya krack baby. I don't ever remember saying anything about stats you moron. All I remember saying is that the teams you played were UNPROVEN. I know it's hard to think with all of that Donkey c0ck in your mouth, but please try to stop and think before you talk. I didn't do any math because I knew who the Chiefs lost to, and I knew who the Broncos won against. I DO NOT GO BY STATS. If you think a little harder maybe you can fuse together the rest of that krack ridden "brain" of yours and try to fugure out what is really going on here. Now you have 2 choices here... you can either:

A) stay here and keep taking it up the a$$ along with you homosexual alias BroncoGal because you obviously have the IQ of a blender.

-or-

B) pack your bags and take your "cute" little football team talk back to your buddies on the Bronco board, and pray for a winning season even though you know you don't have much of a chance with this pathetic schedule.

By the way, you might have gone to college, but keep in mind that remedial breathing 101 doesn't count for much in the real world. See ya... Jacka$$

[This message has been edited by bishop_74 (edited 10-09-2000).]

[This message has been edited by bishop_74 (edited 10-09-2000).]

Buzzbait
10-09-2000, 09:07 AM
I will miss the old Mile High Stadium, but it would make it easier on me if BroncoFan were to chain himself to the south stands just before the implosion. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Dude, give it a rest.

ck_IN
10-09-2000, 09:16 AM
Really? How many comebacks does Greise have? Touchdown drives of 24, 14 and 12 yards. Elvis...95 yards in three plays...There is NO comparison at this point...Chiefs scored 42 against the Bolts. Denver 21...guess you are HALF the team, by your logic.

MHM, you are a class act.

Buzzbait
10-09-2000, 09:28 AM
Thanks ... I still think it's crazy to compare what the Chiefs did to San Diego and what the Broncos did. Yeah, it's common opponents, but that's about it.

Chargers lost to both and that's the bottom line.

Cormac
10-09-2000, 09:40 AM
Agree with #51.

Different week, different circumstances.

Only real thing that came out of the game, it must suck being a SD fan.

htismaqe
10-09-2000, 09:43 AM
bishop_74,

Take it easy boy! Everytime you get all worked up you start spouting those juvenile "take it up the a$$" comments.

I have to ask, why do you keep on with the "c0ck in your mouth" and the "Take it up the a$$"? Fun to read about gay sex on a football BB! Tell you what, go post on the is Grbac gay thread, at least you'll be relevant.

And I like the "go away, your a jerk" comments. Your going to be alot of fun later in the season. I can't wait to read all the homo erotic you spout when Broncos are leading the division.

htismaqe
10-09-2000, 09:44 AM
Mile High Mania,

Sorry Broncos won. You must be bummed.

Buzzbait
10-09-2000, 09:55 AM
BroncoFan, you're an idiot. I pity you and your family.

Gaz
10-09-2000, 10:01 AM
Heehee, yeah, and I'm not the one who is dilusional. Still doesn't change the fact that we beat you in your house, does it. Man that must still hurt!!! Tell ya what, how about I let you know when you can talk trash. Seems to me your haven't a clue as how to gauge who the better team is so I am willing to help you out in this case. And no, I am not afraid to admit that YOU are a little gay, and don't worry, I am sure enough people here are openminded enough to accept you for your sexual preference, just not your obvious lack of intelligenge. So like I said before, why don't you go ahead and work on that "BroncoFan Logic" for me and return when you figure out whats going on in that turd peanut in your head. Thanks for clearing up that whole "homosexual" thing for me. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Mosbonian
10-09-2000, 10:13 AM
I would love to (hear) a Chief fan say "That was a sorry win, and Chiefs have alot of work to do.".

Would be nice wouldnt it. However, you must remember, that to hear a response like that you must first have given the Chiefs some respect before the Chiefs/Denver game.

Instead, you spent all of your time harping about how the Broncos were twice the team of the Chiefs even with their 3rd string quarterback and you dont make excuses for your teams losses, blah, blah, blah.

After said nonsense, you arent going to get anything but smack back, which is what you have received.

I think it goes something like this...you reap what you sow'

AustinChief
10-09-2000, 10:39 AM
I would love to (hear) a Chief fan say "That was a sorry win, and Chiefs have alot of work to do."

I'll go one step further, Titus.

Hey DonkeyFan, if you'd pay attention you'd notice that there's alot of us around here that revel in wins AND admit the fact that our team needs improvement.

The only reason you've never hear a Chief fan say "That was a sorry win, and Chiefs have alot of work to do" is because you're too busy running your idiotic mouth to hear anyone say anything...

------------------
Parker
ChiefsPlanet Administrator
Jimmy Raye for President...anything to get him out of Kansas City
[i]More Moreau</I>

htismaqe
10-09-2000, 10:43 AM
Moderators,

Well done.

Bishop,
what were you thinking? I wan't more chief fans here, and so should you. That sort of thing won't help.

If you hate me that much, ignore me.

Gaz
10-09-2000, 10:47 AM
Because I don't like combating ignorance with more ignorance sweetheart. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

spe725
10-09-2000, 11:02 AM
Bumcos are lucky to come out with a win.
It could have easily been tied but Bumco props should go out to the defense player that racked Harbaugh.
If the Charge Cards score there, it could have easily been a sad, sad day in Donkey land.
I wouldn't count The Charge Cards out when they visit Pile High either...

AustinChief
10-09-2000, 11:39 AM
BF:

Well done? With what?

------------------
Parker
[i]More Moreau</I>

htismaqe
10-09-2000, 02:29 PM
htismaqe,

Ask the others.

AustinChief
10-09-2000, 02:33 PM
I didn't ask them, I asked you. Did somebody edit a post of yours? If so, I want to know why.

I may not agree with you all the time, but I want the BB to be fair, and if you don't think it is, I want to know about it.

------------------
Parker
[i]More Moreau</I>

htismaqe
10-09-2000, 02:38 PM
No, I was not being sarcastic, nobody edited my post. I was serious when I said well done.
They removed a discussion that should not have been there, they did the right thing. I meant it when I said they had done well. Whoever that moderator was(guess it was not you) they did a good job.

Sorry about the confusion.

AustinChief
10-09-2000, 02:41 PM
If you were talking about the post by "BroncoFun", it was vulgar and out-of-line. I deleted it.

I'm glad that you can understand why I would delete something like that. But let it be known that I would never censor just for the sake of it. (I come from a Jewish household and didn't delete the Holocaust post!)

I want things to be fair and fun. I know for the most part that what you are doing is in the name of fun, and I've even called you an idiot from time to time. But there's just some things that aren't necessary and that post was one of them.

------------------
Parker
[i]More Moreau</I>

htismaqe
10-09-2000, 02:52 PM
htismaqe,

I realize that it might be hard for anyone here to take what I say at face value, but I was sincere when I said well done. I thought is should have been removed also.

That said, you know exactly how I feel about censorship, and I know how you feel. The moderators on this site have done a great job.<P>

AustinChief
10-09-2000, 03:01 PM
BF,

Thanks for being understanding and considerate.

------------------
Parker
[i]More Moreau</I>