PDA

View Full Version : Mets beat Giants.

crazy chiefs fan
10-08-2000, 08:48 PM
Chiefs,Knicks,Devils and Mets fan.Devils already took it.Now my Mets are in the hunt.If the Mets win it,the Chiefs are due next.Go Mets.Go Chiefs.In 1969--Mets--Chiefs--Knicks.Hoping history repeats in my lifetime.

AustinChief
10-08-2000, 10:19 PM
red - I am a METS fan as well, have been since the miracle boys of '69. However, I am a redwings and celtics fan.

I hope that the Metros will stop the arrogant cards in their tracks and claim another championship.

They have had their share of injuries this year and hung tough.....<BR>

crazy chiefs fan
10-09-2000, 07:59 AM
KCWOLF,Celtics fan huh,you're paying your dues as am I.Mets are past due,I'm looking foward to a great series with the cards and then the long elusive subway series to claim bragging rites over all Yankee fans.Go Mets and Go Chiefs.

Cormac
10-09-2000, 09:46 AM
Are they still playing baseball? I thought the world series was already over.

AZChief
10-09-2000, 03:51 PM
i was kinda hoping for another bay bridge series. i'm a huge A's fan and i thought they could do some good after the way they finished the season and started their series. oh well i'm still proud of my A's. they hung around one of the best teams money can buy. and plus there's always next year..... god how long have i been saying that with the chiefs...lol. one of these years......

------------------
~Thats why they call me slim shady~