PDA

View Full Version : Man I could be in trouble....

KCChiefsMan
02-22-2004, 04:33 PM
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!

Ebolapox
02-22-2004, 04:34 PM
you're a dumbass... this thread won't be as successful as your last thread, however ;)

-EBOLA-...not serious

Ari Chi3fs
02-22-2004, 04:35 PM
they say children cost about $100,000+ to raise from birth to age 18.

Bwana
Awww, one of those nights huh? :p

KCChiefsMan
not worried about children, about STD's

Ebolapox
02-22-2004, 04:36 PM
not worried about children, about STD's
then there's your problem... unless the chick was really skanky and had aids, most std's are cureable...

kids, however, aren't cureable (with your luck, she doesn't believe in abortion)

-EBOLA-

4th and Long
02-22-2004, 04:38 PM
Herpes - It's like luggage. You take it everywhere you go. ROFL

KCChiefsMan
02-22-2004, 04:39 PM
I cant help but laugh my butt off at the Rick James thing.......

I'm Rick James Bitch....enjoy yourself

Ebolapox
02-22-2004, 04:43 PM
I cant help but laugh my butt off at the Rick James thing.......

I'm Rick James Bitch....enjoy yourself

...show charlie murphy, errr, paul your titties!!!

-EBOLA-

KC Jones
02-22-2004, 04:43 PM
whatsa matta, you burnin?

PinkFloyd
02-22-2004, 04:47 PM
Look on the bright side. There might be a chance that you'll never, ever have to worry about having children again if this gal is pregnant here in afew weeks.

She might have 7 at once and you'll never, ever have to worry about having anymore !!!!!

:thumb: :thumb:

They always say that the alcohol content is not the only thing that "goes up" when your drunk !!

1. Erection
2. Kid Count
3. Bills
4. In-Laws
5. And the most important -- Your Blood Pressure !!! :mad:

Logical
02-22-2004, 04:51 PM
Man sleeping with anyone you would later label a slut says it all. It also says things about yourself that you are using this label.

wazu
02-22-2004, 04:56 PM
You should marry this woman immediately. Instant family!

Sure-Oz
02-22-2004, 04:58 PM
Would you hit it if you were sober?

Go get tested if your scared.

Jenny Gump
02-22-2004, 04:58 PM
Why in the hell would you get on here and tell us something like that? I highly doubt you screwed anything but your hand.

But if I am wrong, you better go get your penis probed by your doctor. That's the price you pay for being a moron.

ROYC75
02-22-2004, 05:04 PM
Why in the hell would you get on here and tell us something like that? I highly doubt you screwed anything but your hand.

But if I am wrong, you better go get your penis probed by your doctor. That's the price you pay for being a moron.

ROFL Rep ! :thumb:

morphius
02-22-2004, 05:06 PM
I can't even pretend to relate.

Sure-Oz
02-22-2004, 05:08 PM

And this chick can make brownies too!! :thumb:

KCChiefsMan
02-22-2004, 06:05 PM

Thanks

Zebedee DuBois
02-22-2004, 06:12 PM
There is something biblical about cutting off the part of your body that offends you (or causes you to sin).

So you have to choose between cutting off your hand, which hoisted all those drinks to your face - or cutting off your winkie, which led you into a bad situation with a skank. If you decide to do both, better do your winkie first, cause that might be hard to do with just one hand.

alanm
02-22-2004, 06:32 PM
WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!!
You sure that's the only time? :)

"Being drunk, fat and stupid is no way to go through life young man"
Dean Wormer to Flounder - Animal House.:thumb:

Rausch
02-22-2004, 06:37 PM
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!

Ignorance is not the answer to the question....

That said, I've done the same thing 100x's.....never got a kid or a disease. But given the choice, at least the disease would have the common courtesy to kill me.

Kids just keep you broke, tired, and busy for 40 years.... :shake:

listopencil
02-22-2004, 06:43 PM
I just had sex with some slut

...sex with a slut like her...

Sounds like you're the slut.

Bearcat2005
02-22-2004, 07:23 PM
Yeah good call! :shake:

siberian khatru
02-22-2004, 07:33 PM
This thread is worthless without ... oh, never mind.

4th and Long
02-22-2004, 07:37 PM
After reading all the caring and heartfelt replies, the moral to the story is:

1. Dont go charging into battle sans your armour.

2. If you choose to ignore (1), do not sign onto www.chiefsplanet.com and expect sympathy/advice. Simply control your urge to tell the world wide web about your blatenly stupid sexual escapades. If you can't, you'll be verbally bashed into the next lifetime by evey Planeteer with an operational keyboard.
:)

wazu
02-22-2004, 07:37 PM
That said, I've done the same thing 100x's

You've had 100 condoms break? Are the ones you use homemade or something?

Iowanian
02-22-2004, 07:38 PM
First the women can't handle him.

Now he's got to have Custom build Goodyear condoms.

Brad...
Turning them inside out and shaking the fug out of em,....doesn't count as recycling.

Maybe a needle is just poking through them?

4th and Long
02-22-2004, 07:39 PM
You've had 100 condoms break? Are the ones you use homemade or something?
Siran Wrap and a rubber band! ROFL

el borracho
02-22-2004, 07:41 PM
1. Physically take this person somewhere they can get the "morning after pill" and watch them take it.

2. Learn from your experience.

whoman69
02-22-2004, 07:46 PM
Speaking of sluts, I have spoken before of my neighbor who got the mail order bride from South America. She came here just to take him for his money and thought not giving it up would give her some leverage. She covered it with some crap about her son not being used to sleeping alone. After they broke up this illegal alien is doing anything to make money. She stole his gold collection and he can't recoup it because it is now theirs. She does other things like return things after they were on sale to get more money for the return. She has been looking for another sucker to latch on to, but times are tough. Latest news is that she is now a $20 hooker turning tricks with the Mexicans she knows.

Jenson71
02-22-2004, 07:48 PM
I hope you both die.

Logical
02-22-2004, 07:49 PM
Sounds like you're the slut. Excellent point

JimNasium
02-22-2004, 07:52 PM
Two words - Human Papillomavirus. :thumb: Sucks to be you.

joesomebody
02-22-2004, 07:52 PM
After reading all the caring and heartfelt replies, the moral to the story is:

1. Dont go charging into battle sans your armour.

2. If you choose to ignore (1), do not sign onto www.chiefsplanet.com (http://www.chiefsplanet.com) and expect sympathy/advice. Simply control your urge to tell the world wide web about your blatenly stupid sexual escapades. If you can't, you'll be verbally bashed into the next lifetime by evey Planeteer with an operational keyboard.
:)

on' o ha again oung man! hink of all he rouble ou could have avoided!

ha 's wh I ge so damn drunk ha I pass ou and avoid his has le!

(My keyboard isn't fully operational)

Chiefs Pantalones
02-22-2004, 07:56 PM

Dang. I don't get to say this often so here's my chance...

You're a moron.

4th and Long
02-22-2004, 07:58 PM
on' o ha again oung man! hink of all he rouble ou could have avoided!

ha 's wh I ge so damn drunk ha I pass ou and avoid his has le!

(My keyboard isn't fully operational)
Hence I said operational, and not "fully" operational. :p

KS Smitty
02-22-2004, 08:06 PM
Two words - Human Papillomavirus. :thumb: Sucks to be you.

:eek: Glad I've been monogamous for over 20 years (http://www.niaid.nih.gov/factsheets/stdhpv.htm)

wazu
02-22-2004, 08:11 PM
:eek: Glad I've been monogamous for over 20 years (http://www.niaid.nih.gov/factsheets/stdhpv.htm)

Heh. I googled to the exact same web page after that comment.

Braincase
02-22-2004, 08:15 PM
You did tell her your name was Brian and you live in Arizona, right?

NewChief
02-22-2004, 08:20 PM
Good thing you aren't here in Fayetteville. The UofA is currently having a huge syphilis outbreak. Like 60 discovered cases in the last few weeks. If they've found 60, think of how many are out there undiscovered?

At least it's just syphilis, though.

Ebolapox
02-22-2004, 08:37 PM
dude, no rest for the... errr... nevermind

-EBOLA-

Phobia
02-22-2004, 08:39 PM
I'll bet she's not really a slut. She just heard how much you spend at Christmas and wanted a taste of that.

Boozer
02-22-2004, 08:50 PM

He tried that, but she already knew the Brian from Arizona. Said that man was the best lay on one broken ankle she's ever had.

Braincase
02-22-2004, 08:56 PM
Good thing you aren't here in Fayetteville. The UofA is currently having a huge syphilis outbreak. Like 60 discovered cases in the last few weeks. If they've found 60, think of how many are out there undiscovered?

Yeah, but is it going to get cleared up before spring football?

NaptownChief
02-22-2004, 09:09 PM
Don't sweat it...The worst it could do is kill you.

morphius
02-22-2004, 09:11 PM
I'll bet she's not really a slut. She just heard how much you spend at Christmas and wanted a taste of that.
Actually I keep wondering if by "slut" he meant "cheap Troost hooker"...

KCChiefsMan
02-22-2004, 10:44 PM
I'm sorry to share this info with you all, but I'm just trying to vent....honestly, I am in tears about this because I am so damned stressed out

|Zach|
02-22-2004, 10:46 PM
I'm sorry to share this info with you all, but I'm just trying to vent....honestly, I am in tears about this because I am so damned stressed out

You know what would make you feel better?

Reeling in some more slutty box.

Ebolapox
02-22-2004, 10:49 PM

no big, big dog... I'm sure we've all been there at one time or another

-EBOLA-...just remember, 15 will get you 20

Fairplay
02-22-2004, 10:55 PM
If it will make you feel any better call up your health clinic. Almost every county has a free health clinic. They will test you for any VD.
This guy i worked with a long time ago would go to the bars and sleep with all kinds of girls, he said he just went to the free clinic all the time to get "fixed up" when he got syphillis, gonorrhea etc.

Logical
02-22-2004, 10:55 PM

There is a guy just outside of Dallas that you seem to have some common traits with, maybe you two can form a support group.

Ebolapox
02-22-2004, 10:57 PM
There is a guy just outside of Dallas that you seem to have some common traits with, maybe you two can form a support group.

ROFL

harsh... jim's on a roll tonight

-EBOLA-

Rausch
02-22-2004, 11:27 PM
Brad...
Turning them inside out and shaking the fug out of em,....doesn't count as recycling.

Maybe a needle is just poking through them?

Nah......the G/F can't get pregnant. The only time I ever use one is for "her pleasure." If you follow....

And by 100x I meant condom broke/rode it bearback...Get drunk, forget to sack your groceries and hit it anyway. Really, I should probably have a damned WOMD lab growing in me. I honestly don't know how I don't...

Anyway, point is, go get yourself tested. BLOOD tested (that fuggen 5 foot Q-tip hurts like a mother****er!... :cuss: ) and don't worry about it until you have a reason to....

:thumb:

WebGem
02-22-2004, 11:58 PM

ROFL

rep

WebGem
02-23-2004, 12:03 AM
My take on this:

Why the hell would you get on the Planet and tell us this? I'm sure that this very thing has happened to plenty of other Planeteers and none of them have made a thread about it. The chances of you getting any STDs is not great enough to be as scared as you're acting. Also, I don't know why anybody would care about this if it happened (which is doubtful).

WebGem
02-23-2004, 12:05 AM
:LOL:

Poor delt.

Fairplay
02-23-2004, 12:10 AM
:LOL:

Poor delt.

Where is Endelt? He should be showing up right about now.

Rausch
02-23-2004, 12:11 AM
Where is Endelt? He should be showing up right about now.

Probably nuts deep in some pork belly.... ROFL

WebGem
02-23-2004, 12:15 AM
Probably nuts deep in some pork belly.... ROFL
ROFL

KCChiefsMan
02-23-2004, 07:50 AM
the big thing that scares me is that this girl kept going on immediately after we had sex that she was raped about 2 months ago....that was after I asked her if she had any STDs. So thats a big reason why I'm scared about this...I just am freaking out and I'm sorry

Iowanian
02-23-2004, 07:52 AM
You'd better head on down to the free clinic...and ask them to stick the biggest wire brush they've got into your moneymaker.

JimNasium
02-23-2004, 08:04 AM
Just remember that a negative HIV test this quickly after the act is not 100% You can still seroconvert up to 60 days after exposure. Other things to look for include discharge from the penis, burning upon urination, lesions on the penis (either painful or painless), or unusual growths on the penis. If you exhibit any of these signs you need to see your doctor immediately. If money is an issue you can test at your local health department. They will be equipped to test you for HIV, gonorrhea, syphillis and chlamydia. Some can test you for herpes and/or HPV. Gonorrhea, syphillis and chlamydia are readily treated. Herpes and HPV can be treated for symptoms but you will carry them forever. Treatment for HIV has advanced but it would be important that you get evaluated medically as quickly as possible.

Now, that said, it is just as likely that you have not been exposed to these infections so chill out. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM. Oh, and next time wear a condom or abstain.

Iowanian
02-23-2004, 08:16 AM
With the Bullhead Clap you likely have, I hate to be the one to tell you..but they'll probably use a power drill to do the test.

That will probably feel like a soothing massage compared to the Rotorooter to auger out the barnacles.

Skip Towne
02-23-2004, 08:28 AM

I'll bet Herzig is involved in this somehow.

Ultra Peanut
02-23-2004, 08:40 AM

But if I am wrong, you better go get your penis probed by your doctor. That's the price you pay for being a moron.ROFL

KCChiefsMan
02-23-2004, 10:20 AM
I dont know if this girl has anything or not, but the way my life goes it's almost a sure thing that she gave me HIV or something........I feel like killing myself

Ultra Peanut
02-23-2004, 10:22 AM
Congratulations! You've succeeded in getting your mind off the breakup!

go bowe
02-23-2004, 10:25 AM
I dont know if this girl has anything or not, but the way my life goes it's almost a sure thing that she gave me HIV or something........I feel like killing myselfwell, if she "gave" you hiv, you don't need to kill yourself, you already have!

seriously, all this is just a tad premature...

just go get tested for std's and then in 90 days, get retested for hiv, and that'll be the end of it...

in the meantime, stop worrying so much and

of course, be sure to use high-quality condoms from now on... :rolleyes:

KCChiefsMan
02-23-2004, 10:26 AM
Congratulations! You've succeeded in getting your mind off the breakup!

ya, with probably getting infected with HIV. thats great! I think I'm suicidal right now....I hate my life

Iowanian
02-23-2004, 10:42 AM
walk it off.

Mark M
02-23-2004, 10:45 AM
This should be filed under the "waaayyyyy too much info" category ...

MM
~~:shake:

Herzig
02-23-2004, 10:48 AM
I'll bet Herzig is involved in this somehow.

STFUROFLSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFU

You don't want to live very much longer do you?

My advice to you is not to sweat it. Get checked out. You might want to submerge the jimmy in some Listerine.

Ultra Peanut
02-23-2004, 10:49 AM
This should be filed under the "waaayyyyy too much info" category ...See also: "Daaaaamn, dude, you've got issues."

Ultra Peanut
02-23-2004, 10:50 AM
You might want to submerge the jimmy in some Listerine.Ow.

ENDelt260
at least the disease would have the common courtesy to kill me.

ROFL

KCWolfman
Chop it off before the poison has a chance to spread.

Ultra Peanut
02-23-2004, 10:51 AM
Chop it off before the poison has a chance to spread.He'd be doing the world a favor.

Mark M
02-23-2004, 10:52 AM
See also: "Daaaaamn, dude, you've got issues."

Which is cross-referenced with: "Budwieser ... getting ugly people laid since 1876."

MM
~~:D

ENDelt260
02-23-2004, 10:53 AM
Yeah, like I need any help.

Jerkface.

ENDelt260
02-23-2004, 10:54 AM
He tried that, but she already knew the Brian from Arizona. Said that man was the best lay on one broken ankle she's ever had.
WTF? Do you need money or something?

KCWolfman
02-23-2004, 10:55 AM
He'd be doing the world a favor.
Actually, that was quite callous of me.

Remove the offending and infected appendage through means of a surgically precise instrument. Be sure to tie off all major arteries and veins, but you should be able to leave the testicles, epididmy, and scrotum if you want something to diddle with later.

ENDelt260
02-23-2004, 10:57 AM
Really, I should probably have a damned WOMD lab growing in me. I honestly don't know how I don't...

I don't know how I don't, either. *Furiously knocking on wood*

Anyway, point is, go get yourself tested. BLOOD tested (that fuggen 5 foot Q-tip hurts like a mother****er!... :cuss: )

Every time I've gotten tested, I got blood drawn, and the Q-Tip from hell.

and don't worry about it until you have a reason to....

'zactly.

Mark M
02-23-2004, 11:01 AM
Actually, that was quite callous of me.

Remove the offending and infected appendage through means of a surgically precise instrument. Be sure to tie off all major arteries and veins, but you should be able to leave the testicles, epididmy, and scrotum if you want something to diddle with later.

MM
~~ROFL

Phobia
02-23-2004, 11:38 AM
Do you really expect us to believe you busted a condom? ROFL

I'll bet that bad boy slid off before you even got it on.

ChiTown
02-23-2004, 11:45 AM
Hit your penis with a hammer. If it doesn't hurt, you've got a std. If it does hurt, you have another problem altogether. Good luck!

Nzoner
02-23-2004, 12:22 PM
There are times I am so thankful I paid heed to Mother's advice.

ENDelt260
02-23-2004, 12:25 PM
Besides, a condom breaking is a good thing. It gives you a good excuse to shoot it all over her boobies.

"What? You didn't want it inside you, did you?"

KCWolfman
02-23-2004, 12:27 PM
Besides, a condom breaking is a good thing. It gives you a good excuse to shoot it all over her boobies.

"What? You didn't want it inside you, did you?"
Don't you have to have bad funk music playing to do that?

ENDelt260
02-23-2004, 12:29 PM
Don't you have to have bad funk music playing to do that?
Well... if you're one of those guys who wants to go all out.

Showoff.

KCWolfman
02-23-2004, 12:31 PM
Well... if you're one of those guys who wants to go all out.

Showoff.
"all out" when speaking of a money shot begs for a pun to be made, don't you think?

ENDelt260
02-23-2004, 12:32 PM
"all out" when speaking of a money shot begs for a pun to be made, don't you think?
I think a money shot only refers to when it's on her face.

And, yes.

CosmicPal
02-23-2004, 12:35 PM
I wouldn't worry 'bout it...

Cosmic shamefully has only used a condom once, and Cosmic has been with quite a few women. I do not have any disease, nor have I impregnated anyone. I do make sure the gal I'm with has full comprehension of the alphabet, spends 90% of her money and time at The Gap, has at least completed the fourth grade, and has plenty of sisters and friends who like to watch. She must also be very good with her hands and likens to scream like a baboon falling out of a tree. If the gal meets all of these criterias, it's a safe bet Cosmic doesn't need a condom, but a full bottle of tequila and some jello.

ENDelt260
02-23-2004, 12:38 PM
Mmmm, jello.

KCWolfman
02-23-2004, 12:49 PM
I think a money shot only refers to when it's on her face.

And, yes.
I obviously have not brushed up on porn 101.

ChiTown
02-23-2004, 12:51 PM
I obviously have not brushed up on porn 101.

Ehem,

You don't brush, you stroke.

KCWolfman
02-23-2004, 12:53 PM
Ehem,

You don't brush, you stroke.
Glad to see that at least one person here isn't willing to let a good pun go by.

Thanks Pat.

KCWolfman
02-23-2004, 12:53 PM
Oh, and shouldn't you be WitTown now?

Calcountry
02-23-2004, 12:54 PM

What did you do, pull it off and see the hole? Or did it break in action.

Anyways, if you were too drunk to say no to the slut, how is it that you were sober enough to notice the hole in your rubber? :p

ENDelt260
02-23-2004, 12:55 PM
Oh, and shouldn't you be WitTown now?
It wasn't that funny.

ENDelt260
02-23-2004, 12:56 PM

Anyways, if you were too drunk to say no to the slut, how is it that you were sober enough to notice the hole in your rubber? :p
Too drunk to say no to a slut? I always thought that was a condition of being male. Is it the alcohol that causes it?

KCChiefsMan
02-23-2004, 12:57 PM

because the condom was rolled down all the way down the shaft....

KCWolfman
02-23-2004, 01:02 PM
because the condom was rolled down all the way down the shaft....
Okay, there is a visual I didn't need......

Onto the next thread.

ChiTown
02-23-2004, 01:03 PM
Too drunk to say no to a slut? I always thought that was a condition of being male. Is it the alcohol that causes it?

Here's the 'thang, relative to hosing down the local turnstile. As males, we use alcohol as the "excuse" that I only did her cuz I wuz drunk. Fact O' the matter is that he prolly would have done her after a shot of cappuccino and a half of a biscotti......

KCWolfman
02-23-2004, 01:05 PM
Here's the 'thang, relative to hosing down the local turnstile. As males, we use alcohol as the "excuse" that I only did her cuz I wuz drunk. Fact O' the matter is that he prolly would have done her after a shot of cappuccino and a half of a biscotti......
Mmmmm, biscottiiiiiiii

ChiTown
02-23-2004, 01:18 PM
Mmmmm, biscottiiiiiiii

Turns you on, dunnit?

There aren't any fat skanky hoe's at your place of work, are there?

Stay away from the cappuccino machine just in case.....

ENDelt260
02-23-2004, 01:20 PM
Mmmmmm, fat skanky hos.

Calcountry
02-23-2004, 01:22 PM
ROFL

KCWolfman
02-23-2004, 01:23 PM
Turns you on, dunnit?

There aren't any fat skanky hoe's at your place of work, are there?

Stay away from the cappuccino machine just in case.....
Name any office in the Continental United States in which employees sit 40 hours a week that no fat skanky hoes exist. We have one here who sits out about 40-50 candy bars and chocolate snacks a day - and the damn tray is always empty at 3:00pm. I asked her why she spends so much money on the mini-candy bars and she said she buys in bulk at Sams and hates to waste it. I bit my tongue before I told her that it wasn't wasted merely stored en masse behind her.

Calcountry
02-23-2004, 01:23 PM
Mmmmmm, fat skanky hos.
Almost as good as DOOOOOOOOOHNUTS. I mean, they both have holes right?

Calcountry
02-23-2004, 01:25 PM
Name any office in the Continental United States in which employees sit 40 hours a week that no fat skanky hoes exist. We have one here who sits out about 40-50 candy bars and chocolate snacks a day - and the damn tray is always empty at 3:00pm. I asked her why she spends so much money on the mini-candy bars and she said she buys in bulk at Sams and hates to waste it. I bit my tongue before I told her that it wasn't wasted merely stored en masse behind her.
:( :hmmm: :) :hmmm: lol :hmmm: ROFL :clap: :clap:

ENDelt260
02-23-2004, 01:25 PM
Almost as good as DOOOOOOOOOHNUTS. I mean, they both have holes right?
Yeah, but donuts don't have a tongue.

Calcountry
02-23-2004, 01:30 PM
But they are glazed? I really hate the dry ones.
:homer: :doh!:

ChiTown
02-23-2004, 01:36 PM

Speaking of tongues.....

KCChiefsMan
02-23-2004, 11:25 PM
I still am very stressed about this whole situation, but I'm getting tested on Monday, made the appoitment and I'm hoping for the best, I haven't been able to sleep much since this has happened....I am sorry that I brought this up to all of you, but sometimes this is a good place to vent stress and thats just what I kinda needed

Ebolapox
02-23-2004, 11:28 PM
good luck... maybe you can share battle stories with gochiefs

-EBOLA-

Taco John
02-24-2004, 12:02 AM
I still can't believe you were more concerned about getting an STD than getting some slut pregnant...

|Zach|
02-24-2004, 12:04 AM
I still am very stressed about this whole situation, but I'm getting tested on Monday, made the appoitment and I'm hoping for the best, I haven't been able to sleep much since this has happened....I am sorry that I brought this up to all of you, but sometimes this is a good place to vent stress and thats just what I kinda needed

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1577466&postcount=49

Ebolapox
02-24-2004, 12:05 AM
I still can't believe you were more concerned about getting an STD than getting some slut pregnant...

true that, cardgage

-EBOLA-

KCChiefsMan
02-24-2004, 12:42 AM

abortion, adoption

take a pick

KCWolfman
02-24-2004, 12:43 AM
abortion, adoption

take a pick
As a male, you don't get to pick.

el borracho
02-24-2004, 12:49 AM
abortion, adoption

take a pick
Didn't take the advice from post #30, huh?

Ebolapox
02-24-2004, 01:14 AM
abortion, adoption

take a pick

wolfman's right... you're f*cked if she wants to keep it...

just ask KcMizzou about that situation... and I'm sure he's not the only one who's gotten a girl pregnant that he didn't wish to spend any time with other than 'fun time'

-EBOLA-

ENDelt260
02-24-2004, 01:28 AM
Dude, I understand being a little freaked out and all. But, condoms breaking is part of life.

In all seriousness, if you're really concerned, go back and get tested again in six months. They're gonna tell you that at the clinic anyway. It's possible for you to have contracted HIV and not test positive for it for at least that long.

I get tested for everything at least once a year, just for good measure.

All that said, the chances of you grabbing something from a broard ain't all that great. Think about which way the fluids are flowing there. It's good to be cautious and all, but don't lose a lot of sleep over it. If this is really the first time something like this has happened to you, the stars would really have to be aligned against you for it to bite you in the ass.

booger
02-24-2004, 01:28 AM
just poke her in the butt next time.
I read somewhere you can't get her pregnant or get the hiv that way.

Ebolapox
02-24-2004, 01:29 AM
Dude, I understand being a little freaked out and all. But, condoms breaking is part of life.

In all seriousness, if you're really concerned, go back and get tested again in six months. They're gonna tell you that at the clinic anyway. It's possible for you to have contracted HIV and not test positive for it for at least that long.

I get tested for everything at least once a year, just for good measure.

All that said, the chances of you grabbing something from a broard ain't all that great. Think about which way the fluids are flowing there. It's good to be cautious and all, but don't lose a lot of sleep over it. If this is really the first time something like this has happened to you, the stars would really have to be aligned against you for it to bite you in the ass.

the voice of experience

-EBOLA-

Ebolapox
02-24-2004, 01:30 AM

HIV, yes... pregnant, no

-EBOLA-

KCWolfman
02-24-2004, 01:30 AM
Yeah there is no virus that would survive in the warm moist confines of an HIV infected, arterial filled colon.

ENDelt260
02-24-2004, 01:31 AM
I agree, but I understand where he's coming from. I know you're not much older than me, but maybe you underestimate the amount of scare propaganda was put into people my age about AIDS. It ranks right up there with the crap we got from DARE. Pot will kill you, unprotected sex just one time will kill you.

ENDelt260
02-24-2004, 01:34 AM
abortion, adoption

take a pick
Y'know, I've got a pretty liberal view on things like this... but, that attitude kinda sickens me. I hope you're just being flippant on the board. I poke around a lot, but if I happened to knock a broad up, I certaintly wouldn't have the "Eh, f*ck it" attitude. It's a child, man.

KCWolfman
I agree, but I understand where he's coming from. I know you're not much older than me, but maybe you underestimate the amount of scare propaganda was put into people my age about AIDS. It ranks right up there with the crap we got from DARE. Pot will kill you, unprotected sex just one time will kill you.
Funny thing. Eddie Murphy had a stand up show one year called Raw. In it he was whining about herpes. Something to the effect of first you had to get a shot, then they had to scrape your d*ck. Now you get sores and they never go away. One day, they are gonna come up with disease that all you do is stick it in and BAM, you're dead.

Eddie Nostradamus Murphy.

booger
If Magic Johnson can get it, we all can. I grew up in that era anyway.

ENDelt260
02-24-2004, 01:35 AM
wolfman's right... you're f*cked if she wants to keep it...

just ask KcMizzou about that situation... and I'm sure he's not the only one who's gotten a girl pregnant that he didn't wish to spend any time with other than 'fun time'

-EBOLA-
I don't appreciate seeing my friends slandered. I know you didn't intend to, but KcMizzou was married.

Ebolapox
Y'know, I've got a pretty liberal view on things like this... but, that attitude kinda sickens me. I hope you're just being flippant on the board. I poke around a lot, but if I happened to knock a broad up, I certaintly wouldn't have the "Eh, f*ck it" attitude. It's a child, man.

true that... stand up and be a man, paul

-EBOLA-

booger
Yeah there is no virus that would survive in the warm moist confines of an HIV infected, arterial filled colon.
Just don't forget the loob.

If a girl lets you poke her in the butt on the first date (or after a night of boozin) she probably has something anyway.

Ebolapox
02-24-2004, 01:37 AM
I don't appreciate seeing my friends slandered. I know you didn't intend to, but KcMizzou was married.

I consider bran a friend too... and you obviously realize the reason brandon married the lady in question is because of the 'accident'

so calm down, I'm just making an obvious point that he shouldn't take pre-marital unprotected sex with random women without considering the consequences

-EBOLA-

ENDelt260
02-24-2004, 01:40 AM
I consider bran a friend too... and you obviously realize the reason brandon married the lady in question is because of the 'accident'

so calm down, I'm just making an obvious point that he shouldn't take pre-marital unprotected sex with random women without considering the consequences

-EBOLA-
I may be fuzzy on the details of his life, but your post was reckless. It suggested that he just knocked up a broad he wanted nothing to do with. A one night stand he hoped would go away. It paints a picture of a person that is definitely not the person I've shared beers with in person.

WebGem
02-24-2004, 01:43 AM
Agreed 100%, if he's just saying that and wouldn't really do that (which I hope would be the case) it's still not even funny to joke around about. Something to think about..

Ebolapox
02-24-2004, 01:45 AM
I may be fuzzy on the details of his life, but your post was reckless. It suggested that he just knocked up a broad he wanted nothing to do with. A one night stand he hoped would go away. It paints a picture of a person that is definitely not the person I've shared beers with in person.
it's not intentionally reckless, and I can tell you personally that I had no intention of defaming bran... obviously, the woman in question didn't turn out to be the person he thought she was after long-term... from what he told me (haven't had the chance to meet up with bran yet, as I had to work the night he invited me to his bro's house to play video games), he tried to make things work with the girl in question, and she obviously wasn't what he thought she was... the fact that he married her gives me respect for him, as that's prolly what I'd do (that's just how I was raised), or at least own up for the children...

man, how did this turn into a back/forth on bran's ex??

-EBOLA-

Ebolapox
02-24-2004, 01:46 AM
oh, and the 'he' two posts ago or so was referring to paul... kcchiefsman

-EBOLA-

KCWolfman
02-24-2004, 01:47 AM
Brandon is easy. I saw two guys pick him up after only a couple of beers.

ENDelt260
02-24-2004, 01:53 AM
it's not intentionally reckless, and I can tell you personally that I had no intention of defaming bran

I know, man. I know. Hence the "I know you didn't intend it" in my original reply.

Just thought the post painted KCM in a bad light, and wanted to clear the air for the bystanders.

Ebolapox
02-24-2004, 01:56 AM
I know, man. I know. Hence the "I know you didn't intend it" in my original reply.

Just thought the post painted KCM in a bad light, and wanted to clear the air for the bystanders.

fair 'nuff

it's too damned early in the morning here though, maybe I should just go back to typing up the damned paper I'm working on and waste time on here tomorrow... hmmm

-EBOLA-

ENDelt260
02-24-2004, 02:05 AM
fair 'nuff

it's too damned early in the morning here though, maybe I should just go back to typing up the damned paper I'm working on and waste time on here tomorrow... hmmm

-EBOLA-
It's all good, dude. I know you're a good kid. Just didn't wanna see people think less of Bran. Never meant anything negative against you.

Ebolapox
02-24-2004, 02:09 AM
It's all good, dude. I know you're a good kid. Just didn't wanna see people think less of Bran. Never meant anything negative against you.

gracias

-EBOLA-

Ultra Peanut
02-24-2004, 03:05 AM
Screw this feckin' lovefest...

Ari Chi3fs
03-12-2004, 09:06 AM
so what is the status on this situation??? Is is safe to call you "Dada" yet?

ENDelt260
03-12-2004, 09:09 AM
Sweet. Now all I gotta do is find the rejected Penthouse letters thread and we've got a great cross-post opportunity.

chiefs4me
11-18-2004, 12:19 PM

YOU screw up, and then if she does get pregnant,,,,you say abortion or adoption,,,you stupid :cuss: I hope god never gives you any children, and what makes you think she was the slut,,,sounds to me like you where the whore,,,,

jollymon
12-08-2004, 02:02 PM
Which is why I don't use condoms when I am drinking. Duh! I mean they always seem to break when you are drinking....Mercy sakes....

Oh and honey if you are reading this from home, I was just talking out my tail, making a funny :D

Cochise
12-13-2004, 09:20 AM
I dont recall seeing this thread before for some reason, but... pathetic :shake:

WebGem
04-23-2005, 11:51 PM
Why on God's Earth did I get rep from gochiefs on this thread on the 15th and 13th of this month?

Nightfyre
05-09-2005, 05:57 AM
Ignorance is not the answer to the question....

That said, I've done the same thing 100x's.....never got a kid or a disease. But given the choice, at least the disease would have the common courtesy to kill me.

Kids just keep you broke, tired, and busy for 40 years.... :shake:
:hmmm: ....

Bowser
09-28-2013, 04:52 PM

Apparently this is the very first positive rep I ever gave out. Interesting.