PDA

View Full Version : I thought Dennis Miller did a good job!

09-05-2000, 09:28 AM
The jacket was pretty cool, but this one liner took the cake:

"Mark Schlereth has been scoped more times than a redneck who's been abducted by aliens"

I died...it's about time MNF was entertaining again.

------------------
Parker
ChiefsPlanet Administrator
[i]baked...not fried</I>

Stuckinbama
09-05-2000, 09:51 AM
So did I. He was much better than he was during the preseason. Too bad I can't say the same thing about KC's offense.

morphius
09-05-2000, 09:56 AM
He may take longer to develop than Elvis Grbac's brain in a cryogenic chamber http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/cool.gif, but at least he's toned down his act a little. He'll be just fine if given enough time.

------------------
This is my signature!! There are many like it but this one is mine!!

AZChief
09-05-2000, 09:58 AM
I did too. I thought he was refreshing.
However, I would prefer Satan himself to Dan Dierdorf. Man, I hate listening to that guy!!

AZChief
09-05-2000, 09:58 AM
I did too. I thought he was refreshing.
However, I would prefer Satan himself to Dan Dierdorf. Man, I hate listening to that guy!!

Milissa
09-05-2000, 10:01 AM
That was the first time I saw Miller in action-he was pretty good.<BR>

JOhn
09-05-2000, 10:06 AM
I thought he did better also... but that upgrades him to OK http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

Anyone could have been good commenting on this game. His real test will come on less exciting games.

I hope he keeps improving, but there were still times when I got tired of hearing him keep talking as the new play was starting.

Luz
just my opinion...

Gracie Dean
09-05-2000, 10:08 AM
He promised to back off and he came through on it. He was MUCH better than in the pre-season. They are much more balanced now. Fouts is probably most improved though. He's giving better analysis. There were a few akward pauses but he did ok. I like the crew now. If Miller can continue to hold back about the same, he'll be alright in the long run.