5)Elvis Gr "looks like i've got my rhythm" bac

6)Elvis Gr "we've got this game locked let's hand it off to the Running " bac

mmaddog
tongue-in-cheek

------------------
"When you're not the lead dog in the pack, the view is always the same"

elvislivesinkc
09-17-2000, 08:53 PM
yeah I don't know what the deal was with Elvis in the 1st quarter, it was like the defensive backs were reading his mind on every play. But after the 1st quarter, WOW!

5 TD's! Anybody know if any other QB's got 5 TD passes today? How about any receivers getting 3 TD's today. What a day! http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------
Gary

milkman
09-17-2000, 09:08 PM
Mark - At the game today I could tell that Grbac was going through his receiver progression the entire game, which was good. He was even doing that in that first quater where he looked really bad. The thing I like is he is willing to throw it up and let Sly jump for it, even when he is well covered. Nothing like letting your playmakers make plays.

Clint in Wichita
09-17-2000, 09:17 PM
When they started the 3rd quarter with 3 passes and out I was like "uh oh, the coaches are going to go back into a shell" but props to them for not doing so, and props to Grbac for coming back strong after the INT...

milkman
09-17-2000, 09:19 PM
Wolf - I had that fear a couple of times. I liked what I saw, this was a pretty well rounded offensive game.

kcfan67
09-18-2000, 06:13 AM
Gh4, none that I know of. But as of right now (pre-monday night football), the Chiefs scored the most points of the week!! That other team in Misouri only scored 41. HA! http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

------------------
GO CHIEFS!!!!