PDA

View Full Version : Need full season set...

grunny
07-17-2004, 12:09 AM
Hey guys, I'm fairly new here but I'm a HUGE fan. My wife and I want 2 upperdeck tickets for the whole season. I put a posting on here in Feb and got a reply from a guy promising me the tickets at face value. I won't mention his name, but he screwed me this week and now won't give them to me unless I pay out the nose.

I am desperate for the whole season set. Is there ANYBODY out there who has, or knows someone who has 2 that I can buy. I don't want the rights, just this years tickets.

Looking for upperdeck only. I know there has to be some decent humans on this board who can help me.

Thanks,
brianlnc@earthlink.net
816-746-1367

ClearmontChief
07-17-2004, 11:47 PM
I seem to be coming up with everyone's answer but by own...somebody to trade my Raiders tickets for Broncos tickets with.

Anyway, here you go, found this over at the KC Star:

If you need season tickets this year I have a pair of seats in section 320 (end two seats) that I will sell at cost. If interested email me at tmurphy223@sbcglobal.net.
I have moved to Indiana and cannot get back this year.

Glad I could help. Russ.

Hey, if you get these, how about trading the Broncos game for my Raiders game? Call it a finding fee??

grunny
07-25-2004, 08:45 PM
Thanks for all the wonderfull help with my delima...I was actually put in contact with a guy from INDY who sold me his entire season at cost.

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HELP.

BK