PDA

View Full Version : ***Matt Blunt Appreciation Thread***

cmh6476
08-24-2004, 10:15 AM
F*ck Claire

Time to get some common sense in the Govenah's office PBJ

KCWolfman
08-24-2004, 11:19 AM
He's got two votes from my house. Here's to an end to theft and corruption in the Missouri Governor Seat.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-24-2004, 02:25 PM
alright... I appreciate Matt Blunt.

that ok?

MOhillbilly
08-24-2004, 03:54 PM
He showed when my buddy Danny got back from Iraq.

Pitt Gorilla
08-24-2004, 10:14 PM
He's got two votes from my house. Here's to an end to theft and corruption in the Missouri Governor Seat.Whew! I was afraid you might not toe the party line this time. Here's a Republican who might not be in Matt's corner.

http://users.mo-net.com/mlindste/ml060904.html

ROFL

BTW, your line about "an end to...corruption" cracked me up. Wasn't Blunt the douche who refused to do his job (for admittedly political reasons) and so the Missouri Supreme Court had to step in with a 6-1 decision?

KCWolfman
08-25-2004, 09:21 AM
Whew! I was afraid you might not toe the party line this time. Here's a Republican who might not be in Matt's corner.

http://users.mo-net.com/mlindste/ml060904.html

ROFL

BTW, your line about "an end to...corruption" cracked me up. Wasn't Blunt the douche who refused to do his job (for admittedly political reasons) and so the Missouri Supreme Court had to step in with a 6-1 decision?
What was the decision regarding? I have no information regarding the incident. However, I do know that Holden's corruption is so bad that he can't even get the backing of his own party.

Party line's ass. Bob Holden has stolen thousands of dollars from my school district to pay for the dumbasses who are locked in democrat inbreeding in STL and KC schools that cannot fund themselves. Currently, there is a lawsuit pending against Holden and the State of Missouri for this theft.

If toeing the party line means defending my money for my schools for my kids - then give me the line and let me pull.

I tell you what, have Holden return the 120,000 he stole from the Liberty School District and I will vote for him.

Baby Lee
08-25-2004, 10:38 AM
I tell you what, have Holden return the 120,000 he stole from the Liberty School District and I will vote for him.
It'd have to be a write it, as Claire won the primary.

KCWolfman
08-25-2004, 11:10 AM
It'd have to be a write it, as Claire won the primary.
LOL.

Too damned bad.

The Dems have continually screwed up their own districts and stolen from the Rep lead districts for too long. This is solely about education for me. The right thing for my kids and my school district is Blunt keeping the funds where they belong.

Pitt Gorilla
08-25-2004, 08:41 PM
It'd have to be a write it, as Claire won the primary.Wolfie was going to vote for Blunt w/out knowing the opposition?!?

KCWolfman
08-25-2004, 08:52 PM
Wolfie was going to vote for Blunt w/out knowing the opposition?!?
No. Had you read previous threads, you would already know that I had the opportunity to take a dem primary ticket and vote for Holden so that Blunt would have an easier time in November and I chose not to do so as I felt it was immoral and against the idea of a free voting public.

I was being facetious regarding the write in.

Your buddies in democratic office have destroyed the public school systems in Missouri, and then they have the nerve to blame the federal government for their failures, finally they agree almost to the number to illegally take money from viable districts and ship it to their own failed districts.

Every single district below standards in the state of Missouri is democrat controlled - do you find this to be a coincidence? I certainly don't. While McCaskill is not directly to blame, I don't see her party assisting in any manner to stop skimming money from the Republican controlled districts to continue funneling crap into her party's failed ones.

Perhaps that is more clear?

Pitt Gorilla
08-25-2004, 11:19 PM
Your buddies in democratic office have destroyed the public school systems in Missouri, and then they have the nerve to blame the federal government for their failures, finally they agree almost to the number to illegally take money from viable districts and ship it to their own failed districts.

Perhaps that is more clear?My buddies?!? Perhaps the only "clear" reality is your ignorance; I don't want either candidate in office. They both seem slimy. I guess I'm curious why you'd support a douche like Blunt...

KCWolfman
08-26-2004, 09:25 AM
My buddies?!? Perhaps the only "clear" reality is your ignorance; I don't want either candidate in office. They both seem slimy. I guess I'm curious why you'd support a douche like Blunt...
Because Matt Blunt supported the legal action against Holden and the State of Missouri to return funds to the correct school districts.

Call me a bad person, but I want my money to go to my kids' schools. I thought I had made that clear several times. I guess my "ignorance" prevented that from coming out.

As far as my "ignorance", I noticed you haven't even addressed the issue that is core with me and instead decide to attack me again and again. I guess that is how "smart" people work, huh?

wazu
09-16-2004, 10:17 PM
I'm planning to vote for Blunt. The "coolness" factor of him being the first Missouri elected official to be called to active duty (during Operation Enduring Freedom) is too good to pass up.