PDA

View Full Version : DUHbya tells crowd: OBGYNs can't practice love with their patients...

memyselfI
09-06-2004, 06:48 PM
ROFL

at a stump speech in the show me state. Just saw it on Keith Olbermann.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

|Zach|
09-06-2004, 06:54 PM
Sounds like something that isn't worth creating a thread about. Like this place needed more crap like this.

RINGLEADER
09-06-2004, 07:20 PM
That Bush...he sure is a wacky guy!

Mr. Kotter
09-06-2004, 07:23 PM
First: Context anyone? If he did....guess it's funny; but idicative of what? :rolleyes:

Second: Not only that, I suppose Kerry never, ever slips up in his speeches? :shake:

Finally: A new THREAD for this.....? :banghead:

RINGLEADER
09-06-2004, 07:29 PM
Here's a link: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/atrios/bushlove.wmv

Definitely a four ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL moment for the ol prez.

the Talking Can
09-06-2004, 07:38 PM
what a giant dumbass

Cochise
09-06-2004, 07:39 PM
Sounds like something that isn't worth creating a thread about. Like this place needed more crap like this.

Every instance where he misspeaks should have a thread about it, duh :harumph:

This kind of crap is like making fun of someone's typos. :stupid:

Mr. Kotter
09-06-2004, 07:39 PM
what a giant dumbass

Yeah, Kerry think Green Bay plays at "Lambert Field" was no big deal, right? :rolleyes:

Cochise
09-06-2004, 07:40 PM
Yeah, Kerry think Green Bay plays at "Lambert Field" was no big deal, right? :rolleyes:

Not to mention when he didn't know what state he was in and lauded that great Buckeye football team in Flint, Michigan, or when he said his favorite baseball player was Manny Ortez.

Mr. Kotter
09-06-2004, 07:42 PM
Not to mention when he didn't know what state he was in and lauded that great Buckeye football team in Flint, Michigan, or when he said his favorite baseball player was Manny Ortez.

But that's OK; we only care about GW's goofs here..... :shake:

Saulbadguy
09-06-2004, 07:43 PM
:stupid:
I'm actually glad its not that way. The front page would be dominated by Bush misspeak threads. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
09-06-2004, 07:45 PM
I'm actually glad its not that way. The front page would be dominated by Bush misspeak threads. :thumb:

Yeah, Kerry never goofs up/ misspeaks, does he?

Cochise
09-06-2004, 07:45 PM

Excuse me good sir, but it seems you omitted the apostrophe from "it's" in the above sentence. I assume you mean the contracted form of "it is".

I'll just go wait for someone to create a thread about it now...

Matt Helm
09-06-2004, 07:56 PM
ROFL

at a stump speech in the show me state. Just saw it on Keith Olbermann.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Reference video link?

Cochise
09-06-2004, 08:01 PM
Reference video link?

Hey, you can play CP lib and claim the video is doctored, and then leave the thread forever!

Saulbadguy
09-06-2004, 08:02 PM
Excuse me good sir, but it seems you omitted the apostrophe from "it's" in the above sentence. I assume you mean the contracted form of "it is".

I'll just go wait for someone to create a thread about it now...
:clap: Well...that's misspelling..not misspeaking! :D

Saulbadguy
09-06-2004, 08:04 PM
Yeah, Kerry never goofs up/ misspeaks, does he?When Bush misspeaks, its OK. When Kerry misspeaks, its because he is weak, and a flip flopper, and not a "common man"...

heh...it just reminds me so much of this:

http://img57.photobucket.com/albums/v173/millsjf/cartoon/bush_cartoon.jpg

Matt Helm
09-06-2004, 08:15 PM
Hey, you can play CP lib and claim the video is doctored, and then leave the thread forever!

??????????????????????

Cochise
09-06-2004, 08:16 PM
:clap: Well...that's misspelling..not misspeaking! :D

Flipflopper.

memyselfI
09-06-2004, 08:45 PM
what a giant dumbass

You are talking DUHbya and not the thread starter, I presume. :p :hmmm:

memyselfI
09-06-2004, 08:46 PM
Reference video link?

Here's a link: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/atrios/bushlove.wmv

Definitely a four ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL moment for the ol prez.

Iowanian
09-06-2004, 10:11 PM
I'd have laughed more if Bush would have just come out and asked the OBGYN's if Dense really brushes her cooter tooth with a used rest area Toilet Brush.

Ugly Duck
09-06-2004, 11:17 PM
Actually.... Bush is finally right about something - OBGYNs can't practice love with their patients. Thats like totally perverted and would be instant lawsuit material. I gotta agree with Bush on this one. Kind of a weird idea for a campaign item, but at least he's right.

Cochise
09-06-2004, 11:19 PM
I'd have laughed more if Bush would have just come out and asked the OBGYN's if Dense really brushes her cooter tooth with a used rest area Toilet Brush.

That is a 5-spock post

:spock: :spock: :spock: :spock: :spock:

ok, and one :Lin:

HolmeZz
09-06-2004, 11:23 PM
Second: Not only that, I suppose Kerry never, ever slips up in his speeches? :shake:

RL made a thread about a Kerry slip-up in Ohio. Only it wasn't a slip-up. :p

BigMeatballDave
09-07-2004, 12:01 AM
what a giant dumbass :rolleyes:

BigMeatballDave
09-07-2004, 12:03 AM
ROFL :clap:

Ultra Peanut
09-07-2004, 02:30 AM
This Modern World is lamer than FDR's legs.

Joe Seahawk
09-07-2004, 02:38 AM
http://www.lileks.com/bleats/archive/04/0904/0902art/bleatup1sml.jpg

RINGLEADER
09-07-2004, 07:44 AM
When Bush misspeaks, its OK. When Kerry misspeaks, its because he is weak, and a flip flopper, and not a "common man"...

heh...it just reminds me so much of this:

http://img57.photobucket.com/albums/v173/millsjf/cartoon/bush_cartoon.jpg

The left has every right to make Bush's mumble-mouth remarks part of their campaign if they want. They're certainly hilarious. I guess Kerry may get beat up more for his statements because a) people expect Bush to screw up and b) when Kerry mis-speaks it reinforces the belief that many already have of the man ("I voted for it before I voted against it").

Ugly Duck
09-07-2004, 09:11 AM
I guess Kerry may get beat up more for his statements because a) people expect Bush to screw up Yer coming around... thats good!

Only two more months for Ringleader to get the picture and switch his vote....

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/bush_whatmeworry.jpg

Frankie
09-07-2004, 09:16 AM
First: Context anyone? If he did....guess it's funny; but idicative of what? :rolleyes:

Finally: A new THREAD for this.....? :banghead:

First: It's funny when Bushies remind us of "Context!" ROFL

Second: Everyone slips up. It's the sheer frequency of them that render them as something more of a shortcoming. DUHbya stands guilty on that charge.

"W" STANDS FOR "WRONG!"...... (Has a ring to it, doesn't it?)

Matt Helm
09-07-2004, 09:18 AM
First: It's funny when Bushies remind us of "Context!" ROFL

Second: Everyone slips up. It's the sheer frequency of them that render them as something more of a shortcoming. DUHbya stands guilty on that charge.

"W" STANDS FOR "WRONG!"...... (Has a ring to it, doesn't it?)

And you stand guilty of .......???????????????? What?

KCWolfman
09-07-2004, 05:53 PM
Too many good physicians are getting out of the business. Too many good docs aren't able to practice their love, with women all across this country.

Not "can't practice love with their patients"

Another liberal lie on the front page. How freakin' unusual.

OldTownChief
09-07-2004, 08:13 PM
DUHniece are you worried that yours will stop practicing "love" on you? Dont. Its not "love" its the only way he knows how to shut your mouth.

HolmeZz
09-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Too many good physicians are getting out of the business. Too many good docs aren't able to practice their love, with women all across this country.

It's already been acknowledged that he did infact misspeak, so trying to defend his words is baseless. He simply misspoke, like all of us do. It should be let go. He had a point.

alanm
09-08-2004, 12:29 AM

This kind of crap is like making fun of someone's typos. :stupid:Don't deny them their right of making fun of the President. It's all they got.ROFL They sure as hell can't prop skerry up.:thumb:

Ugly Duck
09-08-2004, 12:33 AM
First: Context anyone? Sure: he was talking about how lawsuits inhibit the practice of medicine. One of his examples was that OBGYN's can no longer practice their love on women.

Dang... if it weren't for them pesky lawsuits... OBGYNs would be practicing love on women left and right! Stupid lawsuits keeping OBGYNs from practicing love on women- its a dang shame! Bush'll have them doctors doing it to women up one side and down the other when he gets re-elected, by golly! It'll be party time in the doctor's office - you betcha!

BigMeatballDave
09-08-2004, 02:18 AM
Don't deny them their right of making fun of the President. It's all they got.ROFL They sure as hell can't prop skerry up.:thumb:I just love how they all speak so highly of his voting record...

Jenson71
09-08-2004, 05:11 AM
This Modern World is lamer than FDR's legs.

*gasp*

memyselfI
09-08-2004, 07:07 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

How many men go to OBGYNs?

No offense if you do. :thumb:

Baby Lee
09-08-2004, 07:12 AM
Jerry: "I think I was tucked!!!"

ROFL

KCWolfman
09-08-2004, 05:06 PM
It's already been acknowledged that he did infact misspeak, so trying to defend his words is baseless. He simply misspoke, like all of us do. It should be let go. He had a point.
Listen to the speech, it is linked here. The way Duhnise re-worded the quote is a direct lie.

KCWolfman
09-08-2004, 05:07 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

How many men go to OBGYNs?

No offense if you do. :thumb:
I am not sure what "men" have to do with the post. Your original statement is a lie. If you want to deflect by insinuating sexuality, that is your perogative, but it doesn't change the fact that you lied again.