PDA

View Full Version : Great news for John Kerry, liberals and the news media!!!! Awesome!!!

John_Wayne
09-07-2004, 02:34 PM
An Associated Press count of Iraq casualties shows U.S. military deaths there have passed 1,000.
PBJPBJPBJ

John Kerry can really use this to his advantage now. Too bad that 1000th soldier didn't get his head blown off BEFORE the Republican convention. Oh well, this will have to do.

Liberals will be dancing in the streets. They've been counting and counting for weeks, perhaps months now. Like the song 99 bottles of Beer, the liberals have been waiting to sing the song of "999 dead US soldiers in Iraq". This is just the ammunition they've been waiting for. If 500 more soldiers could die, the liberals could really "clean up" in November!! They just need it to be an even number. 499 won't do. It just doesn't stir up the masses like and even number.

Now the new media...............Bam! Boom!! Bada bing!! Ratings are going to go through the roof!! They've been waiting and waiting to show 1000 flag draped coffins and to interview 1000 dead soldier's families. The liberal news media may even overtake Fair and Balanced Fox News. Now that would be something. Abu Gharaib an now this!! Man, the new media has hit the jackpot!! Hang on to your hats boys, it's going to be a fun ride!!!!!!!!!!

Bad news for the U.S. is always GOOD news for liberals. They can really make some hay over this. Thank God that the military deaths in Iraq didn't get stuck at 998 or 999 until after the election. That would be a travesty. Getting that even number of 1000 will be a real windfall. O happy day!! :thumb:

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/World/ap20040907_992.html

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/Primetime/IRAQ_Casualties.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to clarify ....... not that I need to .........this thread is meant to be sarcastic and a prediction of future events. I love the U.S. military. I respect and honor every single soldier in uniform, both living or dead. I totally support the war in Iraq and our war on terror. Iraq is just one battlefield out of many battlefields where we are fighting the war on terror.

Saulbadguy
09-07-2004, 02:38 PM
What a retarded post.

Mr. Kotter
09-07-2004, 02:38 PM
They've been eagerly wringing their hands, gloriously awaiting this day for months! :shake:

:banghead:

Mr. Kotter
09-07-2004, 02:39 PM
What a retarded post.

Perhaps, but true enough for some of the libs here... :shake:

LVNHACK
09-07-2004, 02:42 PM
What a retarded post.

Couldn't agree more........... :shake:

Saulbadguy
Perhaps, but true enough for some of the libs here... :shake:
I truly doubt that. Maybe 1 or 2, but..well, I guess that would constitute as "some".

Calcountry
An Associated Press count of Iraq casualties shows U.S. military deaths there have passed 1,000.
PBJPBJPBJ

John Kerry can really use this to his advantage now. Too bad that 1000th soldier didn't get his head blown off BEFORE the Republican convention. Oh well, this will have to do.

Liberals will be dancing in the streets. They've been counting and counting for weeks, perhaps months now. Like the song 99 bottles of Beer, the liberals have been waiting to sing the song of "999 dead US soldiers in Iraq". This is just the ammunition they've been waiting for. If 500 more soldiers could die, the liberals could really "clean up" in November!! They just need it to be an even number. 499 won't do. It just doesn't stir up the masses like and even number.

Now the new media...............Bam! Boom!! Bada bing!! Ratings are going to go through the roof!! They've been waiting and waiting to show 1000 flag draped coffins and to interview 1000 dead soldier's families. The liberal news media may even overtake Fair and Balanced Fox News. Now that would be something. Abu Gharaib an now this!! Man, the new media has hit the jackpot!! Hang on to your hats boys, it's going to be a fun ride!!!!!!!!!!

Bad news for the U.S. is always GOOD news for liberals. They can really make some hay over this. Thank God that the military deaths in Iraq didn't get stuck at 998 or 999 until after the election. That would be a travesty. Getting that even number of 1000 will be a real windfall. O happy day!! :thumb:

They have been rounding up for months now. Nothing saddens me more than another dead soldier. :shake:

John_Wayne
09-07-2004, 02:55 PM
Just to clarify ....... not that I need to .........this thread is meant to be sarcastic and a prediction of future events. I love the U.S. military. I respect and honor every single soldier in uniform, both living or dead. I totally support the war in Iraq and our war on terror. Iraq is just one battlefield out of many battlefields where we are fighting the war on terror.

LVNHACK
09-07-2004, 02:57 PM
I truly doubt that. Maybe 1 or 2, but..well, I guess that would constitute as "some".

Probably more then you think

LVNHACK
09-07-2004, 02:57 PM

Then why all the smilies......?????

Amnorix
09-07-2004, 02:59 PM
I find your statements regarding liberals and their feelings about the death of our soldiers completely disgusting and repulsive. In short, f**k you and your f**king ignorant attitude.

John_Wayne
09-07-2004, 02:59 PM
Then why all the smilies......????? That represents the liberal "happy dance". Come on ....... you knew that.

Cochise
09-07-2004, 03:00 PM
Right about the reaction some libs are probably secretly having, but dead wrong on the tenor of the thread... :shake:

Yeah, some of them behave in shameful ways regarding our dead, but it's nothing to trifle with in a message board thread full of PBJ's either.

Pretty shameful if you ask me.

John_Wayne
09-07-2004, 03:00 PM
I find your statements regarding liberals and their feelings about the death of our soldiers completely disgusting and repulsive. In short, f**k you and your f**king ignorant attitude.

1. Watch John Kerry.
2. Watch the liberal pundits.
3. Watch the liberal media.

Then we'll see who's right.

John_Wayne
09-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Right about the reaction some libs are probably secretly having, but dead wrong on the tenor of the thread... :shake:

Yeah, some of them behave in shameful ways regarding our dead, but it's nothing to trifle with in a message board thread full of PBJ's either.

Pretty shameful if you ask me. Shameful? I agree. Talk to the libs. Behind closed doors, in their heart of hearts, they are doing the happy dance. They WILL use this issue to their advantage. More U.S. soldiers dead is a good thing for the Kerry campaign. Can anyone deny that?

John_Wayne
09-07-2004, 03:03 PM

Pretty shameful if you ask me.

the Talking Can
09-07-2004, 03:03 PM
wow.....

Cochise
09-07-2004, 03:06 PM

I don't care if you support the war or not, you're acting like they do, because you are happy about thinking you have some 'gotcha' on them out of all of this. This is just as political as the ways in which the libs you speak of would attempt to use it. Maybe you ought to clam up and let people who are idiots embarass themselves. You sound like people you intend to deride here, anyway. Give it a rest. Why do you think that making some sarcastic joke out of it makes you any better than people who will try to spin it for votes? This isn't funny cocksniffer.

I wish everyone on both sides would shut the fug up about it and show a little respect at least until some kid's parents can bury him. It pisses me off that I know the media and some others are going to make a big deal about it but how about taking the high road and letting those people make themselves look like fools instead of jumping down into the mud with them. I have never known you to be an idiot but you definitely look like one here.

I'm out, do what you will, but I wanted to call attention to the fact that the conservative wing of the board does not all agree with this kind of grandstanding.

Braincase
09-07-2004, 03:06 PM
Some people need to stop and read their posts a few times before hitting the submit button. I dare you to find anyone who thinks that the loss of a human life is beneficial to the election, other than perhaps Osama bin Laden.

Amnorix
09-07-2004, 03:08 PM
Shameful? I agree. Talk to the libs. Behind closed doors, in their heart of hearts, they are doing the happy dance. They WILL use this issue to their advantage. More U.S. soldiers dead is a good thing for the Kerry campaign. Can anyone deny that?

And the detonation of nuclear bombs in Los Angeles and San Francisco might kill enough Democratic to swing California into the Republican column. Would you cheer that you dumbass?

Chiefnj
09-07-2004, 03:10 PM
Some liberals will use the 1000 mark, just as some republicans used the 9/11 deaths.

Amnorix
09-07-2004, 03:12 PM

Right, got it. It's just evil "liberals" that you think don't give a crap about the lives of Americans who are fighting and dying for this country. Actually, in your twisted view of the world, we're actually cheering for the terrorists/insurgents to kill more Americans. God knows that's what I was thinking when I saw the video of the beheading of Americans -- "yeay -- let's see more of that".

Seriously, I've never known you to be a retarded poster, but this thread is really not reflecting well on you to say the least.

BigRedChief
09-07-2004, 03:13 PM
It's just plain wrong that any American would be happy for the 1000th death of a fellow American.

homey
09-07-2004, 03:24 PM
PBJPBJPBJ

Wow. Hall and Oats said it best, "You're out of touch..."

The liberal news media may even overtake Fair and Balanced Fox News.
ROFL

memyselfI
09-07-2004, 03:49 PM
Actually, Dick Cheney being the thoughtful and crafty veteran (er, experienced war monger) that he is actually thought to add the two sets of deceased in Afghanistan and Iraq so the number was 1100...

thereby attempting to detract from the 1000 toll. Gee, what a thoughtful VP he is. :clap:

Chief Henry
09-07-2004, 04:16 PM
Actually, Dick Cheney being the thoughtful and crafty veteran (er, experienced war monger) that he is actually thought to add the two sets of deceased in Afghanistan and Iraq so the number was 1100...

thereby attempting to detract from the 1000 toll. Gee, what a thoughtful VP he is. :clap:

Gunther fan,

Here's one of those happy libs we knew you were talking about.

Calcountry
09-07-2004, 04:18 PM
Some liberals will use the 1000 mark, just as some republicans used the 9/11 deaths.
Succinct and to the point.

Liberals will use the death of 1000 combat soldiers KIA, and the Republicans will use the death of 3000 innocent civilians.

|Zach|
09-07-2004, 04:20 PM
To use the death of soldiers as a good thing weather it be real...sarcastic...parody...or joking is ignorant and shows how much perspective and class someone has.

Amnorix did a great job of saying what I feel about this thread and this poster in general.

John_Wayne
09-07-2004, 04:35 PM
Right, got it. It's just evil "liberals" that you think don't give a crap about the lives of Americans who are fighting and dying for this country. Actually, in your twisted view of the world, we're actually cheering for the terrorists/insurgents to kill more Americans. God knows that's what I was thinking when I saw the video of the beheading of Americans -- "yeay -- let's see more of that".

Seriously, I've never known you to be a retarded poster, but this thread is really not reflecting well on you to say the least.

1. Watch John Kerry.
2. Watch the liberal pundits.
3. Watch the liberal media.

Bad news for America is good news for libs. Period. They make me sick. They should be ashamed of themselves. This is a crappy subject, but it's true. If you don't like it, talk to the libs.

jettio
09-07-2004, 04:36 PM
PBJPBJPBJ

I think if you are going to make your board identity one that specifically refers to another person, you ought to demonstrate some stewardship of that name and not post something so absolutely bizarre, retarded, and classless.

Duck Dog
09-07-2004, 04:38 PM
Liberals learned their lesson from Viet Nam. It is not cool (no matter how much they want) to bash soldiers. That one has back fired on them. Now they just disguise it.

|Zach|
09-07-2004, 04:38 PM
. They make me sick. They should be ashamed of themselves.
:hmmm:

Duck Dog
09-07-2004, 04:39 PM
I think if you are going to make your board identity one that specifically refers to another person, you ought to demonstrate some stewardship of that name and not post something so absolutely bizarre, retarded, and classless.

As opposed to the liberals calling GW and his admin. Hitler and Nazi's?

Oh, Ok, go it. :rolleyes:

Saulbadguy
09-07-2004, 04:41 PM
Liberals learned their lesson from Viet Nam. It is not cool (no matter how much they want) to bash soldiers. That one has back fired on them. Now they just disguise it.
:rolleyes:

Oh I can't wait until Vietnam isn't used a reference for EVERYTHING.

John_Wayne
09-07-2004, 04:46 PM
John Kerry said "they raped, murdered, razed villages, cut off ears, cut off heads...........Gengis Khan" about all American soldiers in Viet Nam. He was happy to do it then. He hasn't changed his views in 2004. Libs make excuses for his 1971 comments. Those comments and the libs support for those comments are in the same vein as my point in this thread. If Kerry and the libs would make those comments then, they would make the comments in this thread now. They have a history of this. I'm pointing it out. I'm showing my disgust for what they did and said then and what they will do and say now. THEY have a history of this. I will not back off of my point. Bad news for the U.S. troops is good news for libs. Period.

warrior
09-07-2004, 04:49 PM
That represents the liberal "happy dance". Come on ....... you knew that.
You're a sick little bitch you need to grow up or get help !

NewChief
You know what's great news for the libs?

That you're a conservative.

|Zach|
I will not back off of my point. Bad news for the U.S. troops is good news for libs. Period.
Complete bullshit...

You used the death of our soldiers as parody to make a point about a political view you have.

You are and have always been a worthless piece of shit.

Saulbadguy
09-07-2004, 04:53 PM
Complete bullshit...

You used the death of our soldiers as parody to make a point about a political view you have.

You are and have always been a worthless piece of shit.
Yep...he just accused liberals of EXACTLY what he is doing. Using troops deaths for his own political agenda.

jAZ
09-07-2004, 04:58 PM
Yep...he just accused liberals of EXACTLY what he is doing. Using troops deaths for his own political agenda.
Jesus he's an embarassment.

:shake:

Duck Dog
09-07-2004, 04:59 PM
:rolleyes:

Oh I can't wait until Vietnam isn't used a reference for EVERYTHING.

And what about Hitler and Nazi's? Have you tired of hearing that from the left?

|Zach|
09-07-2004, 05:01 PM
Jesus he's an embarassment

Alot of stuff gets said around here and I disagree with a whole lot of people. Justin, I disagree with some of the things you say but I would really like to meet you sometime at CP gathering. Hell, I think of KCWolfman as a really good friend of mine even though we usually disagree with eachother politically.

But this post can't be rallied around by anyone on either side of the aisle.

It is what you said in your post...

An embarassment.

Saulbadguy
09-07-2004, 05:02 PM
And what about Hitler and Nazi's? Have you tired of hearing that from the left?
Either or, it doesn't matter to me. Its history.

Duck Dog
09-07-2004, 05:04 PM

Well sKerry's has made it his election platform and the left keep calling GW and his admin. Hitler and the nazi's.

Perhaps you should take it up with them.

ENDelt260
09-07-2004, 05:05 PM
I have never known you to be an idiot

Where the hell have you been?

ENDelt260
09-07-2004, 05:07 PM
Seriously, I've never known you to be a retarded poster

No... really. Have you and Cochise even read any of his posts in the past?

Saulbadguy
Well sKerry's has made it his election platform and the left keep calling GW and his admin. Hitler and the nazi's.

Perhaps you should take it up with them.
Perhaps I don't give a sh1t about what he says in regards to that? I've already made up my mind about GW, and name calling doesn't matter to me.

One of the more annoying traits of die hard partisans is they like to generalize and think that every liberal and or conservative is the same. News flash....thats wrong.

Cochise
Where the hell have you been?

I dunno, not paying attention I guess. :hmmm: :shrug:

**edit - I know it says registered in Feb '03 but is this another person who used to be someone else?

Cochise
09-07-2004, 05:09 PM
I've already made up my mind about GW...

One of the more annoying traits of die hard partisans is ...

ROFL

Saulbadguy
09-07-2004, 05:09 PM
**edit - I know it says registered in Feb '03 but is this another person who used to be someone else?
ROFL

ENDelt260
09-07-2004, 05:10 PM
I know it says registered in Feb '03 but is this another person who used to be someone else?

Gunther Fan = The Equalizer = freakshow = Phoney Gonzalez = Tony Gonzalez

Cochise
09-07-2004, 05:11 PM

Hard to keep track of all the returning castoffs' new usernames...

the Talking Can
09-07-2004, 05:12 PM

ahhh.....that explains a lot....

SECTION11
09-07-2004, 05:16 PM
Wow. Gunther_Fan is giving FringeNC a run for biggest friggin psycho on the forum.

Great job fellas.

:thumb:

John_Wayne
09-07-2004, 05:19 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=97811

I rest my freakin' case!! That didn't take long. I expect EVERY one of you that criticized me to go to Hel'n's thread and read her/him the riot act. OR........you are a hypocrite. Hel'n just proved my point. Thanks to Hel'n. Memyselfi, Amnorix, Jaz, and the rest of you...........I'm waiting. Go tell Hel'n how shameful she is. Go tell Hel'n what a terrible person he is. I expect to see about 20 new posts on Hel'n's thread, one from each of you.

|Zach|
09-07-2004, 05:22 PM

I rest my freakin' case!! That didn't take long. I expect EVERY one of you that criticized me to go to Hel'n's thread and read her/him the riot act. OR........you are a hypocrite. Hel'n just proved my point. Thanks to Hel'n. Memyselfi, Amnorix, Jaz, and the rest of you...........I'm waiting. Go tell Hel'n how shameful she is. Go tell Hel'n what a terrible person he is. I expect to see about 20 new posts on Hel'n's thread, one from each of you.

You are such an idiot. Just because Helen is against the War in Iraq and posted a story about how many deaths there are in the War doesn't mean she is happy that the number reached 1k and is celebrating it. She has a brother in Iraq and posted the thread with a sad face unlike you who posted this thread with happy faces and people dancing.

You are the stupidest person that has ever made a post on this board.

SECTION11
09-07-2004, 05:23 PM

Whatever.

Freak.

jettio
09-07-2004, 05:25 PM

maybe you ought to take a nap, look at pornos, or watch cartoons or something.

FloridaChief
09-07-2004, 05:26 PM
I've told you people this before; guess I'll tell it again:

Whenever the Official ChiefsPlanet BB Mongoloid posts, the proper response is this:

the Talking Can
09-07-2004, 05:28 PM

Whenever the Official ChiefsPlanet BB Mongoloid posts, the proper response is this:

holy shit, I shouldn't laugh, but....I think Gunther Fan single handedly disproves Darwin...

ENDelt260
09-07-2004, 05:31 PM
Official ChiefsPlanet BB Mongoloid

Nice. I missed him being dubbed with this title.

LVNHACK
09-07-2004, 05:33 PM

True,......But if one choses to ignore history, they'll more then likely repeat it........

ENDelt260
09-07-2004, 05:34 PM
Official ChiefsPlanet BB Mongoloid

Saaaaaay... does that make him, like, our mascot?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=20939&stc=1

LVNHACK
09-07-2004, 05:34 PM

Never heard it before, but it's a keeper........ :thumb:

LVNHACK
09-07-2004, 05:36 PM
No... really. Have you and Cochise even read any of his posts in the past?

Endo, taken the ball deep.........

DaKCMan AP
09-07-2004, 05:52 PM

John_Wayne
09-07-2004, 05:57 PM

I'm waiting. Where's your shame of Hel'n?

John_Wayne
09-07-2004, 05:57 PM
Jesus he's an embarassment.

The funny thing is, I don't see your post yet on Hel'n's thread? Why not? Why would that be?

John_Wayne
09-07-2004, 05:59 PM
I find your statements regarding liberals and their feelings about the death of our soldiers completely disgusting and repulsive. In short, f**k you and your f**king ignorant attitude. I'm sure you meant to yell at Hel'n for her thread and just haven't done it yet. I'll give you a little more time.

LVNHACK
09-07-2004, 06:00 PM

I'm waiting. Where's your shame of Hel'n?

Pretty simple for me.......Hel'n is already on the fringe of a goofy lib, I expect this type of post from her, the big difference IMO is the lack of the smilies..........

John_Wayne
09-07-2004, 06:00 PM
Whatever.

Freak.

Does that mean you're not going to criticize Hel'n? Hmmmmmmm. That seems odd.

Saulbadguy
09-07-2004, 06:01 PM
The big difference IMO is see seems geniunly upset about it. You seem like you just want to take pot shots at liberals.

SECTION11
09-07-2004, 06:07 PM
Does that mean you're not going to criticize Hel'n? Hmmmmmmm. That seems odd.

Because, Wonderlic, Hel'n questioned why the President wouldn't attend any funerals and you shat out an enormous, insulting generalization.

One thread raises a specific issue. Should the President attend soldiers funerals? I'm not sure it is appropriate personally. He can't attend them all, so perhaps it's fair that he not attend any as a matter of practice, as perhaps unfortunate as it is.

On the other hand, you're an ass.

I don't see where the confusion is here.

Edited to add:
And if you look at my post on Hel'n's thread, I said that the consternation regarding the Pres not attending funerals is overblown.
Again, your generalizations (the true mark of a ignorant putz) are as unfounded as they are insulting.

Taco John
09-07-2004, 06:13 PM
I love how dumbass isn't willing to take responsibility for his own dumbassery, and instead wants to lay it on Helen...

Inspector
09-07-2004, 09:22 PM
Oh I get it.

Sarcasm.

I think you pissed off a few trying to get your point across though. Chalk it up to experience.

Hel'n
09-07-2004, 10:49 PM
I love how dumbass isn't willing to take responsibility for his own dumbassery, and instead wants to lay it on Helen...

He's just secretly in love with me... :rolleyes:

OldTownChief
09-07-2004, 10:58 PM
I doubt that Hel'n is wishing for any deaths in Iraq to further her cause, her brother is there. As for your post there are a few other liberal nutballs on this board that would have hung themselves on that very subject, had you givin them the chance.

Cochise
09-07-2004, 11:11 PM
He's just secretly in love with me... :rolleyes:

Well, quit playing hard to get!

Ugly Duck
09-07-2004, 11:56 PM
PBJPBJPBJ

Liberals will be dancing in the streets.

Bad news for the U.S. is always GOOD news for liberals. ??? That is so off base its totally out of the ball park. We're Americans, you foil-hatters.... we're not the freakin enemy. Get a grip....

Ugly Duck
09-08-2004, 12:03 AM
More U.S. soldiers dead is a good thing for the Kerry campaign. Can anyone deny that?I can. Ain't nobody rejoices in American soldiers killed. You jes flat out wrong on this one, dude.

Pitt Gorilla
09-08-2004, 12:31 AM
I can't believe this douche typed "Awesome" when referring to the death of our soldiers. Absolutely no one that I know, from either side, wishes any harm to our soldiers. You are one sick f*ck.

Ugly Duck
09-08-2004, 12:41 AM
Absolutely no one that I know, from either side, wishes any harm to our soldiers. You are one sick f*ck.Maybe he's drunk.... give'm a day or so to sober up and apologize. Folks do make mistakes, ya know..... this one is just a real doozer....

|Zach|
09-08-2004, 01:50 AM
Maybe he's drunk.... give'm a day or so to sober up and apologize. Folks do make mistakes, ya know..... this one is just a real doozer....
He has a history of stupidity. I really wish the post above was the situation.

John_Wayne
09-16-2004, 03:12 PM
PBJPBJPBJ

NEW MOVEON.ORG AD SHOWS DEFEATED U.S. SOLDIER

http://www.drudgereport.com/moveon.htm

Quote from the ad: "Over 1,000 U.S. Soldiers Killed"