PDA

View Full Version : Wasn't there a LIMIT of TWO Threads per day here?

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2004, 05:41 PM
Certain posters seem to have forgotten. That, and threads would be "merged" if they were essentially the same rant, ie: "Bush sucks." :rolleyes:

Or perhaps I missed the "revised" forum rules... :hmmm:

Donger
09-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Really? I thought the "two" rule was applicable before the DC forum was established and had never been mentioned since?

Cochise
09-08-2004, 05:50 PM
I dunno, I thought that was in the main forum before the advent of the DC forum.

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2004, 06:13 PM
Really? I thought the "two" rule was applicable before the DC forum was established and had never been mentioned since?

Could be, but I'm beginnin' to think we need it over here too... :shake:

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2004, 06:14 PM
I dunno, I thought that was in the main forum before the advent of the DC forum.

Same problem is poppin' up over here; three or four posters with four or five threads.....each thread sayin' essentially the same thing. :rolleyes:

whoman69
09-08-2004, 08:29 PM
Got to cut back on your boy RINGLEADER too, then.

Jenson71
09-08-2004, 08:33 PM
Jaz and Ringleader are pretty much the only two that post more than 2 threads a day on this forum. I could be wrong though.

Saulbadguy
09-08-2004, 08:35 PM
There is a two threads per day rule? Damnation...sorry guys, I didn't know :(

headsnap
09-08-2004, 08:39 PM
that 'two threads a day' ban was put in place on the main board to appease the poosays. The poosays still weren't happy, so they got their way and 'Washington DC' was formed.

Now the poosays want the rule over here too. :banghead:

POOSAYS!!!!! :)

Boozer
09-08-2004, 08:44 PM
that 'two threads a day' ban was put in place on the main board to appease the poosays. The poosays still weren't happy, so they got their way and 'Washington DC' was formed.

That's the most intelligent thing I've read today. Don't get too excited, that's not a high bar. :p

SD's just having some withdrawl issues regarding the Democratic Party...he wants the Planet to be a nanny state. ;)

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2004, 09:02 PM
Got to cut back on your boy RINGLEADER too, then.

MY boy??? :spock:

You definitely got me pegged wrong.... ROFL

Saulbadguy
09-08-2004, 09:06 PM
RINGLEADER is actually a pretty sensible guy. If you really wanted to insult SDChiefsfan, you should have called him Patriot 21. :D ROFL

Raiderhader
09-08-2004, 09:06 PM

It was. SDC has been smoking crack again.

Also I believe it was one politcal thread per day not two, but I could be mistaken on that (it is a very minor detail anyway).

LVNHACK
09-08-2004, 09:09 PM
Same problem is poppin' up over here; three or four posters with four or five threads.....each thread sayin' essentially the same thing. :rolleyes:

All ya gotta do is consider the source...........

Raiderhader
09-08-2004, 09:11 PM

That is why this forum was created, so they could do that.

Don't try and f#ck this forum up too. :cuss:

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2004, 09:14 PM

You are what you eat? :shrug:

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2004, 09:16 PM
That is why this forum was created, so they could do that.

Don't try and f#ck this forum up too. :cuss:

I guess I'm gonna have to break down and use the iggy function then; although, ignoring threads option can't come to soon... :banghead:

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2004, 09:17 PM
RINGLEADER is actually a pretty sensible guy. If you really wanted to insult SDChiefsfan, you should have called him Patriot 21. :D ROFL

Pssstttt, it's another of my alter-egos......I am Patriot21...... :harumph:

J/K! Please, I'm J/K....

Raiderhader
09-08-2004, 09:20 PM

That pretty much explains it. Except that the mods really didn't enforce the rule (that I saw anyway).

That is not a criticisim of the mods by any means. Truth be told, I didn't like the rule and had no problem with it not being enforced. So I have no room to criticize them on the issue, it is but an observation. They didn't enforce it, I didn't demand that they do so, and now I have to live with this "ghettoization of the Planet" as BL calls it.

I did learn a valuable lesson out of all of this anyway.

Logical
09-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Pssstttt, it's another of my alter-egos......I am Patriot21...... :harumph:

J/K! Please, I'm J/K....

Burn him he's a Duck

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Burn him he's a Duck

:spock:

:shrug:

Saulbadguy
09-08-2004, 09:50 PM
:spock:

:shrug:
If she floats in water...she's made of..wood...and therefore, a duck!

Mr. Kotter
09-08-2004, 09:52 PM
If she floats in water...she's made of..wood...and therefore, a duck!

I'm missin' somethin' here.....this one's NOT registering... :(

:banghead:

Raiderhader
09-08-2004, 09:56 PM
I'm missin' somethin' here.....this one's NOT registering... :(

:banghead:

While I have not seen it, this routine was done not long ago here on the board, it is from one of the Monty Python films.