PDA

View Full Version : An open apology to Russ...

Taco John
09-09-2004, 11:49 AM
It appears from the feedback that I've received from Russ, he was not the person who was changing thread titles. I apparently assumed wrong. While I still have reservations about the practice of thread title changing, I'll take Russ at his word and apologize for accusing him of being the offending party. It was my mistake.

jAZ
09-09-2004, 11:50 AM
Who was it?

LVNHACK
09-09-2004, 11:51 AM
That's what happens when you ASSUME........

LVNHACK
09-09-2004, 11:52 AM
Who was it?

It was me.......And you keep pissin me off I'm changing your handle to tin_foil_asshat

Brock
09-09-2004, 11:57 AM
Stop acting like a puss.

jAZ
09-09-2004, 11:58 AM
That's what happens when you ASSUME........
You make an ass out of Uma Thurman.

Anton
09-09-2004, 11:59 AM
Stop acting like a puss.

Nah, he should stop acting like an ass.... :p

Donger
09-09-2004, 12:00 PM
You make an ass out of Uma Thurman.

Heh. I watched Dangerous Liasons last night.

She truly has a magnificent body.

Braincase
09-09-2004, 12:02 PM
It appears from the feedback that I've received from Russ, he was not the person who was changing thread titles. I apparently assumed wrong. While I still have reservations about the practice of thread title changing, I'll take Russ at his word and apologize for accusing him of being the offending party. It was my mistake.

You think you're sorry now? Wait 'til Sunday night!

KCWolfman
09-09-2004, 12:02 PM
Actually, TJ, that is very cool.

It seems that every time an issue happens, I am to blame by the masses. I guess that is par for the course as I post more than anyone. At least you come right out and get the issue over as quickly as possible. People like De-nise use allusions and allegations without honestly stating what they believe and drag the BS on even longer.

For example, on your other thread Yes, and IIRC think its always by the same RW mod. One who has proven to be hateful and prone to relentless personal attacks. But I'd need them to step forward and admit their action before I could confirm my theory. While I am sure that jAZela Lansbury believes he is the pentultimate detective, it is stupid to fuel the fires with empty allegations. Either say what you want (as you have done) or shut the f*ck up.

I did change thread titles back this morning as I want to be as fair as possible. And I have altered my own thread title as I indicated on the thread as I did so.

I agree that I am definitely more vocal than 99% of the people here, and I agree that I have a particular slant that I am not afraid of presenting. However, I attempt to be as fair as possible as a moderator and attempt not to abuse the privilege. I have made mistakes (as all the mods have done) and I have apologized to those I have made mistakes with.

LVNHACK
09-09-2004, 12:03 PM
You think you're sorry now? Wait 'til Sunday night!

ROFL

jAZ
09-09-2004, 12:12 PM
So who was it?

KCWolfman
09-09-2004, 12:17 PM
So who was it?
I am not giving any mods name (my own or other) on any thread. I have been honest regarding the situation and further discussion simply reeks of desperation for either side of the issue.

I have corrected the offending threads and will continue to do so unless a mod specifically asks otherwise or the attempt is an obvious one of humor.

jAZ
09-09-2004, 12:19 PM
So who was it?
I'm asking the mod(s) to be honest about their actions.

I'm curious who it was.

KCWolfman
09-09-2004, 12:23 PM
I'm asking the mod(s) to be honest about their actions.

I'm curious who it was.
And I am telling you that your request has been asked multiple times in the past with other situations and not displayed for public digestion.

Get over yourself.

jAZ
09-09-2004, 12:26 PM
I do think that this situation illustrates the need the Phobia foresaw when the board was first created.

He said he was going to install 3 mods for the DC forum only. We were supposed to have "elections" and choose a RW, Moderate and LW mod.

We held the elections (raiderhater, gobo and denverchief IIRC), and magically they were never made mods.

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 12:31 PM
I do think that this situation illustrates the need the Phobia foresaw when the board was first created.

He said he was going to install 3 mods for the DC forum only. We were supposed to have "elections" and choose a RW, Moderate and LW mod.

We held the elections (raiderhater, gobo and denverchief IIRC), and magically they were never made mods.

Must I explain this AGAIN? Of course, look at who I am dealing with.....

The elections were never sanctioned by those that run the board. Phil asked for nominations and then some people (read anxious non-moderators) jumped the gun and listed the nominations they wanted in polls and proceeded to vote.

There was never an official election, so drop it already.

Boozer
09-09-2004, 12:35 PM
While I am sure that jAZela Lansbury believes he is the pentultimate detective . . . .

Who is the final detective?
;)

KCWolfman
09-09-2004, 12:36 PM

He never stated thus.

Again, another lie about the mods.

KCWolfman
09-09-2004, 12:36 PM
Who is the final detective?
;)
I kinda like Bullit, but Steve McQueen doesn't go over well on this board.

Boozer
09-09-2004, 12:38 PM
I kinda like Bullit, but Steve McQueen doesn't go over well on this board.

Sorry old timer.
:p

I hear it's good, though, so I'll try and check it out.

jAZ
09-09-2004, 12:41 PM
Must I explain this AGAIN? Of course, look at who I am dealing with.....

The elections were never sanctioned by those that run the board. Phil asked for nominations and then some people (read anxious non-moderators) jumped the gun and listed the nominations they wanted in polls and proceeded to vote.

There was never an official election, so drop it already.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=90836

I'm looking for 3 mods for this forum. 1 Dem, 1 Rep, 1 Lib.

I have several nominations for Dem, one for Rep, and zero Libertarians.

Post your nominations for the next 24 hours at which time somebody may start 3 polls to determine which mod will represent your party leaning.

A couple of guidelines. I'll not give anybody access whom I can't trust. Essentially, I won't make a noob a mod - don't even bother nominating them. Self nominations are fine. If somebody has been nominated but doesn't wish to participate, please indicate that below. I don't know everybody's party leaning, so please include that with your nomination.

KCWolfman
09-09-2004, 12:43 PM
Where does it state he will "install" the mods?

And did anyone forward the list to him?

Finally, keep in mind that he stated he was looking for 3 mods for the forum, that does not mean other mods would not have access to the forum at all. Merely that three people would have access to this one and not any other.

Taco John
09-09-2004, 12:43 PM
Watchout Jaz... That's a highly informed poster you're talking to... ;)

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 12:47 PM
Watchout Jaz... That's a highly informed poster you're talking to... ;)

I don't know why you want to try and mock that, YOU are the one who didn't know that more than one mod changes thread titles.

And it wasn't official Justin, if it had been the winners would have been made mods. They were not, for one reason or another. This is not rocket science.

Lightning Rod
09-09-2004, 12:47 PM
Actually, TJ, that is very cool.

It seems that every time an issue happens, I am to blame by the masses.

Well if you would wear something other than your crossing guard uniform they might not automatically assume you’re the informer. ROFL

Bwana
09-09-2004, 12:49 PM

KCWolfman
09-09-2004, 12:50 PM
Well if you would wear something other than your crossing guard uniform they might not automatically assume you’re the informer. ROFL
I like the badge.

Lightning Rod
09-09-2004, 12:55 PM
I like the badge.

Dah-Dah-Dump-Dump

They call me Friday :bang:

jAZ
09-09-2004, 01:02 PM
And it wasn't official Justin, if it had been the winners would have been made mods. They were not, for one reason or another. This is not rocket science.
No kidding.

The issue just disappeared. As far as I know it wasn't "official" one way or the other.

And this entire issue raises the question again. I'm catching sh!t for pointing out an unresolved issue.

I'm being called a liar by a liar for pointing out an unresolved issue.

The issue was brought up first by Phobia. It was never addressed, and I'm saying (once again) that the issue is timely.

Where does it stand?
Did Austin shoot down the plan?
Did Phobia forget about it?

What's the deal?

jAZ
09-09-2004, 01:02 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=31346&stc=1
ROFL

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 02:09 PM
No kidding.

The issue just disappeared. As far as I know it wasn't "official" one way or the other.

And this entire issue raises the question again. I'm catching sh!t for pointing out an unresolved issue.

I'm being called a liar by a liar for pointing out an unresolved issue.

The issue was brought up first by Phobia. It was never addressed, and I'm saying (once again) that the issue is timely.

Where does it stand?

What's the deal?

Who is calling you a liar (on this issue)?

You are not catching shit for pointing out an unresolved issue, you are catching shit for acting like something official happened when it clearly did not.

If you want raise the issue with Phil then ask him. There is no need to make a big production out of this.

jAZ
09-09-2004, 02:14 PM
Who is calling you a liar (on this issue)?

You are not catching shit for pointing out an unresolved issue, you are catching shit for acting like something official happened when it clearly did not.

If you want raise the issue with Phil then ask him. There is no need to make a big production out of this.
See post #16 and #19.

There was never a "big production".

As always happens, people start attacking and a valid comment becomes a pissing match. That's the "big production" you are refering to.

I raised the point in a single post on this thread.

tiptap
09-09-2004, 02:19 PM
He never stated thus.

Again, another lie about the mods.

While your first statement can be verified, the second implies that we or any of us, are privy to who gets to make decisions on this board. There was posted a vote for moderators. Did those in charge and with editorial abilities correct the misconceptions in a timely manner? No. I thought the elections had some sanction because those who did have editorial control did not clearly indicate and demonstrate such by correcting the notion. And since this board is not my life I don't take the time to read the disclaimers of every thread coming at end of a long chain. Calling this a lie now just shows to what length you are willing to chastise anyone who disagrees with you politically.

A more measured response would simply have said the misconception led to faulty expectations. The measured response is what you would hope you'd find in a moderator.

jAZ
09-09-2004, 02:22 PM
The measured response is what you would hope you'd find in a moderator.
That's what you get from most mods around here.

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 02:39 PM
See post #16 and #19.

*AHEM* #16 is one of YOUR posts.

I had forgotten about #19.

There was never a "big production".

As always happens, people start attacking and a valid comment becomes a pissing match. That's the "big production" you are refering to.

I raised the point in a single post on this thread.

There was also the post in TJ's other thread.....

But quntity is not the only way to determine a "big production", content can be useful as well. Maybe I am just reading your posts on the subject with too much drama attached. Probably a result of all your other dramaesque postings.

jAZ
09-09-2004, 02:43 PM
*AHEM* #16 is one of YOUR posts.

I had forgotten about #19.

There was also the post in TJ's other thread.....

But quntity is not the only way to determine a "big production", content can be useful as well. Maybe I am just reading your posts on the subject with too much drama attached. Probably a result of all your other dramaesque postings.
This entire board encites drama. You play a big part in that. As does Wolf, RL, LVhack, Iowanian...

But I think you might have read more into that intended.

It is a timely issue, that's my point and I'm don't know what happened to it.

I've raised the issue before (today and in the past), and I've never gotten a clear answer so I raised it again.

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 02:43 PM
While your first statement can be verified, the second implies that we or any of us, are privy to who gets to make decisions on this board. There was posted a vote for moderators. Did those in charge and with editorial abilities correct the misconceptions in a timely manner? No. I thought the elections had some sanction because those who did have editorial control did not clearly indicate and demonstrate such by correcting the notion. And since this board is not my life I don't take the time to read the disclaimers of every thread coming at end of a long chain. Calling this a lie now just shows to what length you are willing to chastise anyone who disagrees with you politically.

A more measured response would simply have said the misconception led to faulty expectations. The measured response is what you would hope you'd find in a moderator.

Bullshit. Russ would have called me out for making that statement. He might not have been as harsh (then again he might have been), but I do not have a history of questioning moderators' every "questionable" move.

Some people have a history of bitching. And some of have a history of aiming it at Russ. Gee, I wonder why he might be so harsh with some of them... It couldn't be because they are whiny little bitches who blindly accuse him of every mod committed "wrong". :rolleyes:

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 02:47 PM
This entire board encites drama. You play a big part in that. As does Wolf, RL, LVhack, Iowanian...

ME? Dramatic? Hard hitting and straight forward perhaps, but that does not necessarily constitute drama.

I've raised the issue before (today and in the past), and I've never gotten a clear answer so I raised it again.

And this is where I get teh big production from. You continue to raise the issue, when all you have to do is PM Phil and ask him. It ain't that difficult.

Iowanian
09-09-2004, 02:48 PM
Taco........According to the TV commercial I recently saw, this wasn't necessary....

You just have to look at him and say "thank...you?"

jAZ
09-09-2004, 02:53 PM
And this is where I get teh big production from. You continue to raise the issue, when all you have to do is PM Phil and ask him. It ain't that difficult.
Understood... but that this point we are talking about our discussion. I'm giving you background. Now I am explaining it to you.

It's now a "big production" because we are talking about talking about it.

I would have prefered a direct answer to my first post.

I get sick of all of this "big production" that happens on every thread. But that seems to be the nature of the beast around here.

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 03:01 PM
Understood... but that this point we are talking about our discussion. I'm giving you background. Now I am explaining it to you.

It's now a "big production" because we are talking about talking about it.

I would have prefered a direct answer to my first post.

I get sick of all of this "big production" that happens on every thread. But that seems to be the nature of the beast around here.

I gave you an answer. It wasn't the one you wanted, but it was the only one I had. You are the one who contunied to drag it out.

JUST ASK PHIL, and quit playing up the big production that you are supposedly sick of. Sick of, yet you retort with more of the same.....

Just ask Phil.

KCWolfman
09-09-2004, 03:07 PM

No, jAZ has been beating his chest and playing the paid mourner since he was busted yesterday and got a burr in his ass.

I find it more than a bit ironic that you state you are not on the board enough to know all the ramifications of a single thread, yet you must be on the board enough to "know" that I am willing to chastise anyone who disagrees with me politically. So, if I correct you now, am I chastising you because we disagree politically, or simply because you are wrong?

I disagree with several here politically, including Mark M and Frazod, yet I don't "chastise" them in the least.

jAZ is a top 5 poster on this forum, he knows what is going on in probably every thread here. I feel no pity for him in the issue, or in your false claims either.

And you obviously did not read my entire post or Phil's. Again for those who fail to follow: Phil suggested moderators for this forum only - That means those who have moderative powers in this forum only. It does not mean those moderators already assigned would not have moderator powers in this forum as they do in others.

KCWolfman
09-09-2004, 03:12 PM
Bullshit. Russ would have called me out for making that statement. He might not have been as harsh (then again he might have been), but I do not have a history of questioning moderators' every "questionable" move.

Some people have a history of bitching. And some of have a history of aiming it at Russ. Gee, I wonder why he might be so harsh with some of them... It couldn't be because they are whiny little bitches who blindly accuse him of every mod committed "wrong". :rolleyes:
See post 35 for an excellent example.

People like jAZ do all the whining about others being responsible and simply don't have the guts to be responsible enough with their own allegations. While Taco John was wrong, at least he was honest and direct about his opinion - and we resolved it quickly.

jAZ is just being a jerk with his allegation and allusions and deserves to be called on it when he acts so - regardless of what tiptap believes.

Also note that Phil and other mods have been quite explicit that the mods are held to no higher standards than the posters when it comes to opinion on the board - if I chose to call someone a liar because they lied, I have that right. I shouldn't have to consider my position before I state thus.

At least I am forthright about my allegations and I don't hide behind half baked hints about others like the smarmy tactics jAZ uses.

KCWolfman
09-09-2004, 03:14 PM

Wow, only Right wingers mentioned above.

I had no idea the liberals were above reproach. Of course, I am sure that tiptap will correct jAZ on his allegations.......

Iowanian
09-09-2004, 03:16 PM
Thank you, Jaz.

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 03:21 PM
See post 35 for an excellent example.

People like jAZ do all the whining about others being responsible and simply don't have the guts to be responsible enough with their own allegations. While Taco John was wrong, at least he was honest and direct about his opinion - and we resolved it quickly.

jAZ is just being a jerk with his allegation and allusions and deserves to be called on it when he acts so - regardless of what tiptap believes.

Also note that Phil and other mods have been quite explicit that the mods are held to no higher standards than the posters when it comes to opinion on the board - if I chose to call someone a liar because they lied, I have that right. I shouldn't have to consider my position before I state thus.

At least I am forthright about my allegations and I don't hide behind half baked hints about others like the smarmy tactics jAZ uses.

That pretty well sums it up.

On another note, I'll bet you miss Jim as a moderator. With him around there was at least a fifty percent chance he would get blamed instead of you. :D

tiptap
09-09-2004, 04:10 PM
No, jAZ has been beating his chest and playing the paid mourner since he was busted yesterday and got a burr in his ass.

I find it more than a bit ironic that you state you are not on the board enough to know all the ramifications of a single thread, yet you must be on the board enough to "know" that I am willing to chastise anyone who disagrees with me politically. So, if I correct you now, am I chastising you because we disagree politically, or simply because you are wrong?

I disagree with several here politically, including Mark M and Frazod, yet I don't "chastise" them in the least.

jAZ is a top 5 poster on this forum, he knows what is going on in probably every thread here. I feel no pity for him in the issue, or in your false claims either.

And you obviously did not read my entire post or Phil's. Again for those who fail to follow: Phil suggested moderators for this forum only - That means those who have moderative powers in this forum only. It does not mean those moderators already assigned would not have moderator powers in this forum as they do in others.

And what is it that I am wrong. Wrong in understanding who has the ability to edit entries? Guilty but then I hadn't bothered about this at all until the ability was applied. And I wouldn't have mentioned it as such except it seems to more and more frequent.

Wrong in judgement because I hadn't a concern for who ran the site. I didn't come to this site to talk politics first. Look the rants on this site are ok to look at but I don't live and die the political hail. There is a tendency to get emotional tied to these statements. But as a scientific liberal I understand that the same facts can be compiled differently to come to different results. And I try to avoid assuming that I have the correct and total rendition of complex situations. So I would try to avoid calling people liars, unpatriotic, etc. It may be more important in the long run to keep all options in consideration.

KCWolfman
09-09-2004, 06:31 PM
And what is it that I am wrong. .

Your all encompassing statement that I chastise anyone who disagrees with me politically. The rest of your statement was fluff to dodge your original assertation that was proven false.

Phobia
09-09-2004, 06:34 PM

Where does it stand?

I didn't forget. I wasn't aware that elections were completed. If a fair "election" was held, somebody please point me to the results and those people will be made mods in this forum.

I'm probably the culprit for the thread title changes that have been made, though I don't specifically remember all of them. Additionally, I have been balanced in doing so.

Phobia
09-09-2004, 06:38 PM
I agree that I am definitely more vocal than 99% of the people here, and I agree that I have a particular slant that I am not afraid of presenting. However, I attempt to be as fair as possible as a moderator and attempt not to abuse the privilege. I have made mistakes (as all the mods have done) and I have apologized to those I have made mistakes with.

I would like to completely back Russ on this claim. If there is ever a case of moderator abuse, point the finger at me, ENDelt, or AustinChief - respectively. Russ doesn't abuse his privelages. Ever.

I've had multiple PM's from liberals in the past who were convinced Russ wouldn't be fair because of his strong political leanings. If anybody is going to be fair on this board, Russ is the guy.

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 06:39 PM
I didn't forget. I wasn't aware that elections were completed. If a fair "election" was held, somebody please point me to the results and those people will be made mods in this forum.

I'm probably the culprit for the thread title changes that have been made, though I don't specifically remember all of them. Additionally, I have been balanced in doing so.

I am not entirely sure that everyone who was nominated was added to the polls. I think it might be best to start all over, especially now that we have a better idea of who spends time here.

In thinking back on it, I think a lot of the confusion over the mod issue is because voting was taking place when we had the big crash. When we came back, the sting of having the seperate forum added and everything else that was going on at that time seemed to disappear.

Jenson71
09-09-2004, 06:57 PM
Also, I don't think we should "nominate" others, if we are doing it. People nominated others like go bo and william the irish and whatever. I think if you would like to be one, post it on a thread, and then with those results, we'd vote. We could even have the final result passed by Phobia and AustinChief, and have them act as congress. Wouldn't that be cute?

KCWolfman
09-09-2004, 07:01 PM
That's what you get from most mods around here.

Russ doesn't abuse his privelages. Ever.

I've had multiple PM's from liberals in the past who were convinced Russ wouldn't be fair because of his strong political leanings. If anybody is going to be fair on this board, Russ is the guy.

Man, that must put another knot in jAZ's pink thong.

LVNHACK
09-09-2004, 07:12 PM
[QUOTE=jAZ]This entire board encites drama. You play a big part in that. As does Wolf, RL, LVhack, Iowanian...

QUOTE]

DRAMA.........Justin you kill me..... ROFL ROFL ROFL ......90% of the time I'm just clowning around, for anyone to be so over the top on an internet BB to get caught up in DRAMA the way you do tells me they have deep seeded issuse's........I'd suggest you seek professional help in the very near future, after your man loses the election will probably be to late......

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 07:14 PM
Also, I don't think we should "nominate" others, if we are doing it. People nominated others like go bo and william the irish and whatever. I think if you would like to be one, post it on a thread, and then with those results, we'd vote. We could even have the final result passed by Phobia and AustinChief, and have them act as congress. Wouldn't that be cute?

:spock: ........Nevermind :shake:

LVNHACK
09-09-2004, 07:14 PM
Man, that must put another knot in jAZ's pink thong.

That knot is causing severe lack of oxygen to the brain........

Jenson71
09-09-2004, 07:16 PM
:spock: ........Nevermind :shake:

Oh come on. Here, you blow the balloons up, so we can drop those over everybody, and I'll cut up little pieces of construction paper to use as confetti. It'll be fun.

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 07:18 PM
Oh come on. Here, you blow the balloons up, so we can drop those over everybody, and I'll cut up little pieces of construction paper to use as confetti. It'll be fun.

Your words are sounding like that of a gay person in my mind, seriously.

Jenson71
09-09-2004, 07:23 PM
Your words are sounding like that of a gay person in my mind, seriously.

That's cause you always have 'teh ghey' on your mind.

Alright, seriously now, I'm in support of a liberal mod. If someone takes the intiative, I'd vote. Do we want a liberal mod?

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 07:24 PM

Alright, seriously now, I'm in support of a liberal mod. If someone takes the intiative, I'd vote. Do we want a liberal mod?

No.

Jenson71
09-09-2004, 07:25 PM
No.
ROFL

LVNHACK
09-09-2004, 07:27 PM

Alright........I'll take the position.........

Jenson71
09-09-2004, 07:30 PM
Alright........I'll take the position.........

Now declare your loyalty by putting this in your sig:

KERRY/EDWARDS FOR PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT IN 2004.

KCWolfman
09-09-2004, 07:33 PM
Now declare your loyalty by putting this in your sig:

KERRY/EDWARDS FOR PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT IN 2004.
Go ahead, Hack. You can stand it for 2 or 3 posts while you screw with Jenson's sig, name, and avi

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 07:36 PM
I'm not even finding the original election polls......

I found the nomination thread, but that is it to this point.

LVNHACK
09-09-2004, 07:37 PM
Go ahead, Hack. You can stand it for 2 or 3 posts while you screw with Jenson's sig, name, and avi

Naw I'm gonna do jAZ's.......How's tin_foil_asshat sound...????

KCWolfman
09-09-2004, 07:39 PM
Is giving rep for a good idea the same as condoning the action?

Jenson71
09-09-2004, 07:40 PM

Evil.

LVNHACK
Is giving rep for a good idea the same as condoning the action?

Always works for me......Or how about Democratic Drama Queen....????

Jenson71
Hack likes me too much.

LVNHACK
09-09-2004, 07:41 PM
Evil.

We try ..........

LVNHACK
09-09-2004, 07:42 PM
Hack likes me too much.

Yeah you remind me of a big white head zit.........

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 07:42 PM

How about BigF#ckingJoke?

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 07:44 PM
Always works for me......Or how about Democratic Drama Queen....????

This isn't too bad.....

And then in his sig you can put -

It's not my fault I am so pathetic, it is Bush's fault.

LVNHACK
09-09-2004, 07:46 PM
This isn't too bad.....

And then in his sig you can put -

It's not my fault I am so pathetic, it is Bush's fault.

Bingo that's it........Where Phildo....????..... I'm ready for my liberal Mod duties........

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 07:49 PM
Bingo that's it........Where Phildo....????..... I'm ready for my liberal Mod duties........

ROFL

And on certain days of the week you can switch Bush's name with Russ'. :D

LVNHACK
09-09-2004, 07:52 PM
ROFL

And on certain days of the week you can switch Bush's name with Russ'. :D

Naw I'm gonna change mememe's to bushie........Cause ya know her's is.......She's a throw back to the 70's....

Jenson71
09-09-2004, 07:53 PM

You have to be voted first. Der.

LVNHACK
09-09-2004, 07:54 PM
Jenson's will be know as Big WhiteHeaded Zit on the Forehead........

LVNHACK
09-09-2004, 07:55 PM
You have to be voted first. Der.

A vote.....WTF you think this is....?????......Check my ava, I've raided this place and taken it.........

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 07:55 PM
Naw I'm gonna change mememe's to bushie........Cause ya know her's is.......She's a throw back to the 70's....

:Lin:

At this time I would like to re-nominate myself for the conservative mod spot. I need to show HACK that some times banning is a better choice than screwing with people's accounts.

KCWolfman
09-09-2004, 08:01 PM
I'm not even finding the original election polls......

I found the nomination thread, but that is it to this point.
Of the 78 political pages, there is no poll for a moderator.

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 08:03 PM
Of the 78 political pages, there is no poll for a moderator.

That is interesting, there use to be three (one for each slot).......

Where's Justin? We need a good conspiracy theory now.

KCWolfman
09-09-2004, 08:07 PM

That is like asking Hitler what he thinks of the Jews running a bank.

let me help you by posting for him

jAZ: "some right wing moderator with more posts than anyone else on the board whose named himself after a lupine probably deleted the posts. I don't want to mention anyone directly until I convince them through my great mental acumen to come forth and confess".

LVNHACK
09-09-2004, 08:07 PM

Bush sent people to the Planet to steal the poll........

Raiderhader
09-09-2004, 08:10 PM
That is like asking Hitler what he thinks of the Jews running a bank.

jAZ: "some right wing moderator with more posts than anyone else on the board whose named himself after a lupine probably deleted the posts. I don't want to mention anyone directly until I convince them through my great mental acumen to come forth and confess".

ROFL Quality.

Inspector
09-09-2004, 10:23 PM
Boy, this makes me want to really bitch about.....

...uh, I'll get back to you when I figure out something to bitch about.

Loki
09-09-2004, 11:29 PM

no...

Loki
09-09-2004, 11:33 PM

LOL

"great mental acumen"

Thig Lyfe
09-09-2004, 11:41 PM
"An open apology to Russ... IT'S BUSHIES FAULT!"

Phobia
09-09-2004, 11:56 PM
"An open apology to Russ... IT'S BUSHIES FAULT!"

Yeah! That's real nice. I wish I had thought of it, because I may have abused the moderator hat again. I guess you'll just need to settle for a shitload of rep.