PDA

View Full Version : Al Qaeda Leader Appears On Video - Howard Dean Questions Timing (Usama Dead?)

RINGLEADER
09-09-2004, 12:17 PM
Fox reporting that a new video has surfaced showing Hyman Al-Zawahiri on video.

Waiting for the Dems to question the timing and whether or not this is planned to deflect attention from the BOMBSHELL story of what Bush did three decades ago.

UPDATE: An analysis of the video by a guy on TV says that it is making some strange claims about Al Qaeda now being pledged to Zawahiri...seems to think that Usama may have bought the farm or is incapacitated in some way. Said that it is a big development.

RINGLEADER
09-09-2004, 12:20 PM
It shouldn't be taking Jaz this long to say this is proves Al Qaeda wants Bush to win...

RINGLEADER
09-09-2004, 12:23 PM
The dude on Fox who listened to the tape says that Al Qaeda is now pledging itself to Zawahiri...seems to think that it shows that Osama is either dead or has been incapacitated in some way.

This sure killed the Bush AWOL story...plus it makes the Dems who were holding press conferences about that earlier today looks petty and stupid.

jAZ
09-09-2004, 12:23 PM
Fox reporting that a new video has surfaced showing Hyman Al-Zawahiri on video.

Waiting for the Dems to question the timing and whether or not this is planned to deflect attention from the BOMBSHELL story of what Bush did three decades ago.
Where the Dean part? Or is that another lie?

RINGLEADER
09-09-2004, 12:26 PM
Where the Dean part? Or is that another lie?

Yes Jaz. It is another lie!

BOMBSHELL!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

<I>On edit:</I> Give Dean a few days and he'll come around.

alnorth
09-09-2004, 12:32 PM
So, where in the holy hell is Osama?

This sort of videotape should have him front-and-center, shouldnt it? I take his absence as strong evidence of either his death, or a lack of capability/input.

Cochise
09-09-2004, 12:34 PM

This sort of videotape should have him front-and-center, shouldnt it? I take his absence as strong evidence of either his death, or a lack of capability/input.

...or that BUSH HAS CAPTURED TEH OSAMA N IZ GUNNA BRING HIM OUT 4 DA ELECTION!!!

OMG Bush has been hiding Osama in that hall closet where Bubba was bending Monica over for months! It's all rigged!

They've been keeping him under wraps for the election!!!!11

Damnit Carl! :cuss:

RINGLEADER
09-09-2004, 12:35 PM

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion...but the guy translating it was saying that it talks about Zawahiri like he's now the leader...

jAZ
09-09-2004, 12:44 PM
So where do we stand on the editing of lies in thread starters now?

This one is even an admitted lie.

Just checking.

Duck Dog
09-09-2004, 12:44 PM
If true, the dems will look very silly bashing Bush for not being able to find a dead guy buried under 20 tons of rock and sand.

Not that they don't look foolish bashing him for not finding him anyway.

alnorth
09-09-2004, 12:47 PM
If the title must be edited, may I submit this for consideration:

Al Qaeda Leader Appears On Video - Nation Awaiting Howard Dean's Opinion (Usama Dead?)

alnorth
09-09-2004, 12:49 PM
I didnt really expect this. I figured if he was dead, wed never know, and the left-wing would continue to bash away, but apparently Al`Qaeda is getting hammered so badly, they absolutely had to have a moral boost, and so the #2 guy (now apparently the head honcho) comes up to give a report on whats going on, what they hope to do next, keep the faith, yada yada yada, but this in and of itself is basically an admission that Osama is toast.

Cochise
09-09-2004, 12:50 PM
Nation Awaiting Howard Dean's Opinion

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Right... EVERYONE cares what the governor of Vermont thinks about the prosecution of a military operation in Afghanistan. ROFL

Probably not a matter of "if" Dean will question it but "when"

RINGLEADER
09-09-2004, 12:52 PM
So where do we stand on the editing of lies in thread starters now?

This one is even an admitted lie.

Just checking.

Jaz pretends to care about the truth...

BOMBSHELL!

trndobrd
09-09-2004, 12:54 PM
...or that BUSH HAS CAPTURED TEH OSAMA N IZ GUNNA BRING HIM OUT 4 DA ELECTION!!!

OMG Bush has been hiding Osama in that hall closet where Bubba was bending Monica over for months! It's all rigged!

I heard Osama got a fat-cat contract with Haliburton to rip off Congress.

RINGLEADER
09-09-2004, 12:55 PM
Jaz, if you want to spend your life changing thread titles on a football bulletin board like it really matters in the grand scheme of things then knock yourself out little buddy...Personally, I'd rather keep up all the threads you've started that turn out to be untrue completely untouched...just makes you look like more of a chump when the facts come out.

BTW, the Howard Dean remark was sarcasm...sorry your life has become so bitter that you can no longer laugh at the stupidity of the politicians you support.

RINGLEADER
09-09-2004, 12:57 PM

I heard the Dems are going to file a lawsuit claiming that Al Qaeda is operating as a 527 group and this video shows collaboration between the terrorist organization and the Bush campaign...

I'm sure Jaz will have pictures of some DEVASTATING fliers hanging on the rocks outside Al Qaeda's caves in Afghanistan up soon...

Cochise
09-09-2004, 01:01 PM

Oh yeah, well I heard he was blowing coke at Camp David.

Warrior5
09-09-2004, 01:03 PM

Rep for the funniest post I've read in a month. You managed to hit "teh", "right wing conspiracy", "it's all rigged", and "dammit Carl!" all in one post.

Radar Chief
09-09-2004, 01:15 PM
Rep for the funniest post I've read in a month. You managed to hit "teh", "right wing conspiracy", "it's all rigged", and "dammit Carl!" all in one post.

Yup, the lexicon trifecta.

Ultra Peanut
09-09-2004, 01:27 PM
How could I possibly, be inconspicuous
When my, flow is ****in' ridiculous?

Baby Lee
09-09-2004, 01:30 PM
Yup, the lexicon trifecta.
Tri means three. ;)

Radar Chief
09-09-2004, 01:37 PM
Tri means three. ;)

Indeed, guess I glossed over the “teh” reference. How’s quadrafecta?

Warrior5
09-09-2004, 01:42 PM
What's a "fecta"?

Radar Chief
09-09-2004, 01:45 PM
What's a "fecta"?
Nothing that can’t be cured with a shot of penicillin. ;)

redbrian
09-09-2004, 02:03 PM
Nothing that can’t be cured with a shot of penicillin. ;)

But damn those square needles hurt!

Calcountry
09-09-2004, 02:54 PM
Did I ever tell you that I own a Bridge in Brooklyn?

Send me a cashiers check for 50 bucks and its yours.

Calcountry
09-09-2004, 02:56 PM
Oh yeah, well I heard he was blowing coke at Camp David.
And that red beak of Clintons wasn't.

If he did blow blow, I don't care. You Dems think that we are going to be pollyanna about our guy when you aren't. Please.

Calcountry
09-09-2004, 02:58 PM
What's a "fecta"?
One would have to know about track betting on horses.

trndobrd
09-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Did I ever tell you that I own a Bridge in Brooklyn?

Send me a cashiers check for 50 bucks and its yours.

I don't have $50 to spend on a bridge, but jAZ might have a cup of Kool-Ade he would be willing to trade.

Calcountry
09-09-2004, 06:16 PM
I don't have $50 to spend on a bridge, but jAZ might have a cup of Kool-Ade he would be willing to trade.
Sorry, but I WILL NOT move to Guiana.
:shake: