Thig Lyfe
09-09-2004, 08:24 PM
Just got a trade proposal

I get
Deuce McCallister

He gets
Strahan
Curtis Martin

Strahan is my top D man, but Deuce is a great RB. Am I a dumbass for even hesitating?

Chiefaholic
09-09-2004, 08:28 PM
Accept the trade befor he realizes how big of a dumbass he really is.

Miles
09-09-2004, 08:28 PM
Seems like it, but i dont know much about individual D players scoring. Deuce is hella good...Will you have much dropoff at DE and how much will it matter?

Phobia
09-09-2004, 08:36 PM
Depends on how your D is scored, but I'd jump all over it unless D scoring is integral to your league.

Thig Lyfe
09-09-2004, 08:42 PM
I accepted, because my D is okay even without strahan and I can pick up another solid D guy. My RB group has just went from mediocre to great.

He had Priest, so Deuce was fairly expendable

SnapDogg
09-09-2004, 09:01 PM
I'd jump on it, Strahan your best??????
Usually LB's are the best IDP's to have!

Valiant
09-09-2004, 10:52 PM
I accepted, because my D is okay even without strahan and I can pick up another solid D guy. My RB group has just went from mediocre to great.

He had Priest, so Deuce was fairly expendable

what kind of ****ing league you in that allows priest and and deuce on the same team..is there just four of you... or the only other reason is there are about eight ****ing morons in your league...

Thig Lyfe
09-09-2004, 10:55 PM
what kind of ****ing league you in that allows priest and and deuce on the same team..is there just four of you... or the only other reason is there are about eight ****ing morons in your league...

No, it's a 10 team league, but we had to autopick so somehow he ended up with both... plus he's league commisioner so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

Thig Lyfe
09-09-2004, 10:56 PM
I'd jump on it, Strahan your best??????
Usually LB's are the best IDP's to have!

Well, Strahan had the most fantasy points last year according to our points system.

But I can still pick up a solid D player off of free agency. Perhaps Lavarr Arrington.