PDA

View Full Version : The superscript supersucks.

Phobia
09-09-2004, 10:27 PM
I mean, seriously.... Who gives a shit? I don't care if the paper was carbon dated back to 1972 or whenever the **** it was supposed to have come out.

If I ever ran for office, you would discover that I've made a whole lot of mistakes in my life. The damn media would probably uncover a bunch even I've forgotten about. I think it has been pretty well established that GWB was pretty wild in his younger day. He's currently no Norman Einstein either.... But, of the two lackluster candidates on the ballot, he (begrudgingly) gets my vote.

Why isn't there a better choice? Why is there a rule that 2 Republicans can't be on the damn ballot when one is the incumbant? I hate our political system.

jAZ
09-09-2004, 10:58 PM
Hey Phob, what ever happened to the 3 mods that we elected (one rep, one dem, one moderate)?

Michael Michigan
09-09-2004, 11:05 PM
Hey Phob, what ever happened to the 3 mods that we elected (one rep, one dem, one moderate)?

The dem quit and went to work for CBS in their document fabrication division.

Joe Seahawk
09-09-2004, 11:07 PM
OUCH!!

ROFL ROFL

Donger
09-09-2004, 11:09 PM

Come on now. Nothing's been proven yet.

Although a friend tells me that Rather's in apoplectic shock that he may have been caught with his panties down...

KCWolfman
09-09-2004, 11:11 PM
Nice

Rep worthy

Slams the whine and humiliates the party all at the same time.

Michael Michigan
09-09-2004, 11:12 PM
Come on now. Nothing's been proven yet.

Although a friend tells me that Rather's in apoplectic shock that he may have been caught with his panties down...

It ain't over 'til we say it's over.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

dirk digler
09-09-2004, 11:14 PM
I mean, seriously.... Who gives a shit? I don't care if the paper was carbon dated back to 1972 or whenever the **** it was supposed to have come out.

If I ever ran for office, you would discover that I've made a whole lot of mistakes in my life. The damn media would probably uncover a bunch even I've forgotten about. I think it has been pretty well established that GWB was pretty wild in his younger day. He's currently no Norman Einstein either.... But, of the two lackluster candidates on the ballot, he (begrudgingly) gets my vote.

Why isn't there a better choice? Why is there a rule that 2 Republicans can't be on the damn ballot when one is the incumbant? I hate our political system.

:thumb: I am with you Phob. These 2 candidates and their political parties are the reason why no good citizens, who would be better POTUS then these 2 losers, run because of all of the mudslinging and digging into people's past. Like who cares what happened 30 years ago and what they did or said. If they did something in the last 2-3 years that is relevant the rest isn't. It is sad what the political process has become.

Donger
09-09-2004, 11:14 PM
It ain't over 'til we say it's over.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

"Hell no!"

Michael Michigan
09-09-2004, 11:17 PM
"Hell no!"

Germans?

Donger
09-09-2004, 11:23 PM
Germans?

As a former non-European European, I am genetically and in all other ways predisposed to being anti-German.

So, yes.

Michael Michigan
09-09-2004, 11:26 PM
As a former non-European European, I am genetically and in all other ways predisposed to being anti-German.

So, yes.

Damitt Donger...

The correct line was, Forget it, he's rolling.

Donger
09-09-2004, 11:33 PM
Damitt Donger...

The correct line was, Forget it, he's rolling.

Damn.

I'm sad to say I must now inform you that I view your comments with a "skepticism meter level" of 4.7675839.

Thig Lyfe
09-09-2004, 11:45 PM

ROFL Hot damn. That's funny. :clap: