PDA

View Full Version : New Dem Strategy: Claim Bush Will Institute A New Draft

RINGLEADER
09-10-2004, 02:02 PM
http://www.rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20040910/NEWS/409100347/1024

ROFL

Cochise
09-10-2004, 02:07 PM
"The Republicans have the best propaganda out there since Lenin, and they just make stuff up and they keep repeating it, and hope people are going to believe it," he told The Associated Press.

"I think that George Bush is certainly going to have a draft if he goes into a second term..."

Oh, the irony is delicious ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I'm sure glad Dean is around to personify the tinfoil hat crowd ROFL

Oh, and which party has been making noise lately about how there ought to be a draft, because some races were over-represented in the military? ROFL

Donger
09-10-2004, 02:11 PM
Is this flatulent butthead even aware that the sponsors of the bill that would reinstitute the draft are all Democrats?

Soupnazi
09-10-2004, 02:17 PM
Quotes from Howard Dean
"The Republicans have the best propaganda out there since Lenin, and they just make stuff up and they keep repeating it, and hope people are going to believe it," he told The Associated Press."

See: "Bush is Hitler," "Bush Let 9/11 happen on purpose," "Iraq is so we can get their oil," and last but not least the "Worst economy since the great depression."

"I think that George Bush is certainly going to have a draft if he goes into a second term, and any young person that doesn't want to go to Iraq might think twice about voting for him," he said.

See: "It's rediculous that Cheney would use scare tactics to try and sway votes!"

Hysterical.

KCTitus
09-10-2004, 02:20 PM
This whole draft thing is silly...I mean, the authors of the bill in Congress arent doing it because it's necessary or even a good idea, but because there arent enough 'rich folk' in the army.

WiTF is that?

Cochise
09-10-2004, 02:22 PM
If he wanted to employ scare tactics like he accuses Bush of doing, he could have used "YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!"

That was pretty frightening.

HC_Chief
09-10-2004, 02:42 PM
If he wanted to employ scare tactics like he accuses Bush of doing, he could have used "YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!"

That was pretty frightening.

hahahaha
Deaniacs unite!!

redbrian
09-10-2004, 03:14 PM
"I think that George Bush is certainly going to have a draft if he goes into a second term, and any young person that doesn't want to go to Iraq might think twice about voting for him," he said.

Wow, you know the sad thing is that a lot of dumb kids will buy this crap. It is more likely that a draft would be reinstated if a Dem gets elected as its the Black Caucus and groups of their ilk who are calling for a return to the draft (so as to force the white rich kids into the military).

HC_Chief
09-10-2004, 03:27 PM
So where's the righteous indignation? Cheney makes a statement, the press goes into convulsions about whether or not it was inappropriate. THIS jackass comes staright out & says "don't vote for Bush or you'll get drafted and shipped off to war"

Donger
09-10-2004, 03:30 PM
So where's the righteous indignation? Cheney makes a statement, the press goes into convulsions about whether or not it was inappropriate. THIS jackass comes staright out & says "don't vote for Bush or you'll get drafted and shipped off to war"

Democrats don't utilize "fear mongering."

Taco John
09-10-2004, 04:32 PM
Personally, I think a draft is inevitable whether we go with Bush or Kerry...

Taco John
09-10-2004, 04:33 PM
Hmmm... upon reflection, though, if Kerry manages to pull in some international support, we may not need to institute a draft. But conflict with Iran is ineveitable, IMO.