PDA

View Full Version : Why is there no Thwitlock is stupid thread?

BigRedChief
09-11-2004, 09:17 AM
He wrote an article today calling Pinkle out. No defenders of Pinkle? No Twitlock bashers around.

I tell you why there is no Thwitlock is stupid thread because in this case he was right.

On ESPN they said Pinkle is 2-22 when trailing at halftime and 14-2 when up at halftime. So that tells me....

Pinkel comes up with good game plans but if the game plan goes to pot he doesn't know how to adjust. Ain't a football coach in the world that should have a job if they can't make some kind of half time adjustment.

Skip Towne
09-11-2004, 09:31 AM
They dicussed this very topic on "The Jock" out of Springfield. They called Pinkel "Old School".

Thig Lyfe
09-11-2004, 09:46 AM
Well, they did lose to Troy State.

Ari Chi3fs
09-11-2004, 10:23 AM
My guess is that Troy State will go to a bowl game this year. Their defense is lights out... a couple of NFL prospects on that team... and I knew that before MUrons played the Trojans. I knew this was a trap for MUrons... this was the only nationally televised game of the year for Troy... and with a lights out defense, they wanted to show the world what they could do, and they shut down a mediocre, overhyped team.

One good thing, at least the bullshit MUron hype will die. Man, I cant stand that crap.

Brock
09-11-2004, 10:45 AM
MU underachieving isn't news. Maybe that's why.

the Talking Can
09-11-2004, 11:05 AM
Bill Self is a God.

BigRedChief
09-11-2004, 01:32 PM
Bill Self is a God.
Thats pretty good to walk into a top ten recruits home and land a recruit without even a school visit. :thumb:

ChiefsCountry
09-11-2004, 01:42 PM
They dicussed this very topic on "The Jock" out of Springfield. They called Pinkel "Old School".

The Jock is pretty disapointed, most of those guys don't know much. You learn more on the Planet.