PDA

View Full Version : 4th and long: Sig request

Thig Lyfe
09-11-2004, 05:44 PM
Could you please make me a kickin' Lawerence Tynes Sig, with flashy graphics and whatnot?

Thanks!

Sure-Oz
09-11-2004, 05:53 PM
No, I'm first, back off n00b!!

morphius
09-11-2004, 05:57 PM
Giving up on the LP sig? I didn't think they were that bad in the Project Revolutions tour.

VonneMarie
09-11-2004, 05:59 PM
He's gonna start charging 20 a pop.

Sure-Oz
09-11-2004, 06:01 PM
Giving up on the LP sig? I didn't think they were that bad in the Project Revolutions tour.
Hell no bro!!

Adding to my sig...

LP rules, saw them aug 24th, was an excellent show!
I took a few friends that didn't really like them, turns out they loved the show and are new fans of theirs. I never felt so tired after that show, a blast for sure. :thumb:

Sure-Oz
09-11-2004, 06:02 PM
He's gonna start charging 20 a pop.
What did he charge you?

Thig Lyfe
09-11-2004, 06:03 PM

n00b??? I've been around for eight months !

VonneMarie
09-11-2004, 06:03 PM
What did he charge you?
I'm the last free one...

Thig Lyfe
09-11-2004, 06:04 PM
I'm the last free one...

Poop.

VonneMarie
09-11-2004, 06:05 PM
Poop.
I'm just yanking your chains...

Sure-Oz
09-11-2004, 06:06 PM
I'm just yanking your chains...
ROFL

morphius
09-11-2004, 06:16 PM
Hell no bro!!

Adding to my sig...

LP rules, saw them aug 24th, was an excellent show!
I took a few friends that didn't really like them, turns out they loved the show and are new fans of theirs. I never felt so tired after that show, a blast for sure. :thumb:
Cool! You didn't by chance get to go to the meet and greet did ya? Lil Sis got a shirt signed and I got my ticket signed. They did rock that night!

Sure-Oz
09-11-2004, 06:27 PM
Cool! You didn't by chance get to go to the meet and greet did ya? Lil Sis got a shirt signed and I got my ticket signed. They did rock that night!
Unfortunately I did not get to do that. I did however get into a contest at a tent and tried to win a backstage pass but being 6'2 150 didn't help, all the big dudes took me out in a contest where we had to patch stickers on our shirts, 20 of them, i got 13 but pretty much got pushed around in it and have bruises to prove it, i should've gotten them based on effort. :mad:, oh well the girls with me bragged about me later though.:) It was an excellent time though, that is cool she got that signed, you need to get a pic of it. I will def. go to every LP show in the future that is around me, and PR Tours. They def. put on a hell of a show! :thumb: They are my favorite band as well.;)

morphius
09-11-2004, 06:31 PM
Unfortunately I did not get to do that. I did however get into a contest at a tent and tried to win a backstage pass but being 6'2 150 didn't help, all the big dudes took me out in a contest where we had to patch stickers on our shirts, 20 of them, i got 13 but pretty much got pushed around in it and have bruises to prove it, i should've gotten them based on effort. :mad:, oh well the girls with me bragged about me later though.:) It was an excellent time though, that is cool she got that signed, you need to get a pic of it. I will def. go to every LP show in the future that is around me, and PR Tours. They def. put on a hell of a show! :thumb: They are my favorite band as well.;)
Ouch. My Lil Sis, and by lil I been almost 20 years younger, is a member of their official fan club. I know she has some pics of the shirt and I took some pics of them signing stuff, so maybe I will try to get those from her to show you.

Sure-Oz
09-11-2004, 06:39 PM
Ouch. My Lil Sis, and by lil I been almost 20 years younger, is a member of their official fan club. I know she has some pics of the shirt and I took some pics of them signing stuff, so maybe I will try to get those from her to show you.
Sweet, you can just pm me. I am actually going to join their fan club soon, I have a friend that is part of it too and gets stuff from them. I am actually suprised I haven't joined sooner, esp since I have bought merchandise off their site. :banghead:

Are you a fan or did she drag you along?

4th and Long
09-11-2004, 06:46 PM
Could you please make me a kickin' Lawerence Tynes Sig, with flashy graphics and whatnot?

Thanks!
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=98257
Read it. :)

morphius
09-11-2004, 06:56 PM
Sweet, you can just pm me. I am actually going to join their fan club soon, I have a friend that is part of it too and gets stuff from them. I am actually suprised I haven't joined sooner, esp since I have bought merchandise off their site. :banghead:

Are you a fan or did she drag you along?
I'm actually a fan, I don't get all that excited about bands and what not. But it was cool because my lil sis is such a huge fan my Mom bought the tickets. They were a lot better then I thought they would be live, and boy, was the crowd into it.

Sure-Oz
09-11-2004, 07:06 PM
I'm actually a fan, I don't get all that excited about bands and what not. But it was cool because my lil sis is such a huge fan my Mom bought the tickets. They were a lot better then I thought they would be live, and boy, was the crowd into it.
It was the most fun I had all damn night, i was re-energized when they came up, i hardly ate anything and just had a water before the whole show. I think i jumped and yelled and everything the most during their time. I thought the other bands were pretty good too but man, LP just blew them out of the damn water! That is so cool your mom bought them. My friend that went with me heard on the radio they were coming here several months ago and had the idea to take me to it since she knew I loved LP, and she really didn't care for them. I thank her for thinking of me, and now she really thanks herself cause she has a new favorite band along with 311. We had a blast, it may have been the most fun time I have ever had, next to being the best man at my best friends wedding.

morphius
09-11-2004, 07:09 PM
It was the most fun I had all damn night, i was re-energized when they came up, i hardly ate anything and just had a water before the whole show. I think i jumped and yelled and everything the most during their time. I thought the other bands were pretty good too but man, LP just blew them out of the damn water! That is so cool your mom bought them. My friend that went with me heard on the radio they were coming here several months ago and had the idea to take me to it since she knew I loved LP, and she really didn't care for them. I thank her for thinking of me, and now she really thanks herself cause she has a new favorite band along with 311. We had a blast, it may have been the most fun time I have ever had, next to being the best man at my best friends wedding.
Yeah, my voice hurt for 3 days.