http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2882266

Predictions
Denver 11-5
Kansas City 10-6
Oakland 6-10
San Diego 4-12

whoman69
09-12-2004, 08:28 AM
Another story which focuses only on the Doncs additions and makes nothing of their subtractions. Not one word about Shannon Sharpe, no mention of Ian Gold or any of their other losses. You can say that the Doncs upgraded if you ignore the fact that they lost some pretty good players. John Lynch is still going to be a big hitter, but he's clearly lost a step. Bailey is an All-Pro CB but he can't cover three guys and the other parts of the secondary are very questionable. Griffen is still a question mark as to whether he can take the beating of all the carries and Bell is a rookie. Plummer has been horrid in pre-season.

LVNHACK
09-12-2004, 08:32 AM
Another story which focuses only on the Doncs additions and makes nothing of their subtractions. Not one word about Shannon Sharpe, no mention of Ian Gold or any of their other losses. You can say that the Doncs upgraded if you ignore the fact that they lost some pretty good players. John Lynch is still going to be a big hitter, but he's clearly lost a step. Bailey is an All-Pro CB but he can't cover three guys and the other parts of the secondary are very questionable. Griffen is still a question mark as to whether he can take the beating of all the carries and Bell is a rookie. Plummer has been horrid in pre-season.

Add the changes to the oline..........I'm not worried, Chiefs win big.....

Cannibal
09-12-2004, 09:12 AM
The prediction for the Chiefs is probably going to very close to reality.

The Donkey prediction is a little high right now for all they have lost. But their schedule appears to be slightly less daunting than the Chiefs.

whoman69
09-12-2004, 10:43 AM
The schedules are the same except KC plays Balt/NE while Denv plays Jax/Mia. The Miami game is a certain advantage for them but many think Jax may be better than Balt this year, especially if Jamaal Lewis' legal problems start interfering with his time/concentration on the field.

HolmeZz
09-12-2004, 10:55 AM
We play Jax too.

htismaqe
09-12-2004, 12:26 PM
The prediction for the Chiefs is probably going to very close to reality.

The Donkey prediction is a little high right now for all they have lost. But their schedule appears to be slightly less daunting than the Chiefs.

That's pretty much how I saw it.

I don't think 10-6 is out of the question for the Chiefs.

But 11-5 for the Donks is a pipe dream.

38yrsfan
09-12-2004, 12:38 PM
Can't same I'm surprised by that prediction about the Chiefs either, however they seem to have jumped on a bandwagon more resembling a garbage truck when it comes to the Broncos - 11-5, no way.

Skip Towne
09-12-2004, 01:09 PM
That crap won't stop till they have a real shit year.

Cannibal
09-12-2004, 01:16 PM
Can't same I'm surprised by that prediction about the Chiefs either, however they seem to have jumped on a bandwagon more resembling a garbage truck when it comes to the Broncos - 11-5, no way.

I think you may be correct when it comes to the Broncos. We'll see tonight though. There is big time pressure regarding this game for both teams.