PDA

View Full Version : Our defense will show limited if any improvement

Bootlegged
09-12-2004, 11:13 AM
We cannot line up the same trash in the secondary year in & out and expect to improve.

I'm guessing Denver hangs 28+ pts on us today.

Please prove me wrong.

If not, www.firecarlpeterson.com is coming.

Bob Dole
09-12-2004, 11:15 AM
Dude. Stop harshing Bob Dole's buzz.

wazu
09-12-2004, 11:16 AM
DAMMIT CARL!

:cuss:

Ash
09-12-2004, 11:26 AM
Unlike every so called pro analist on tv I am willing to give the d the benifit of the doubt until I have seen them play in a regular season game .They look better than last year in preseason,relax the d is going to be fine.

Baby Lee
09-12-2004, 11:34 AM
Hey, it's Debbie Downer!!

Whaht, . . . whaht, . . . Whaa--ahhhhhh . . .

Baby Lee
09-12-2004, 11:35 AM
Unlike every so called pro analist on tv . . .
Anton was on TV??

milkman
09-12-2004, 11:38 AM
We cannot line up the same trash in the secondary year in & out and expect to improve.

IMO, we'll see the biggest improvement in the secondary sooner than any other area of D because Warfield and Bartee are finally in a system that utilizes their physical attributes, as opposed to a scheme that allowed offenses to exploit their weaknesses.

The area of concern for me is the run D.
An inexperiened Biesel, combined with an overmatched Browning in the middle of the D-Line and an unproductive Holliday on the end could really spell trouble for the Chiefs, even without Portis and changes on the Donkey O-line.

Bootlegged
09-12-2004, 11:54 AM
Hey, it's Debbie Downer!!

Whaht, . . . whaht, . . . Whaa--ahhhhhh . . .

I did Debbie Downer. :thumb:

htismaqe
09-12-2004, 12:30 PM
IMO, we'll see the biggest improvement in the secondary sooner than any other area of D because Warfield and Bartee are finally in a system that utilizes their physical attributes, as opposed to a scheme that allowed offenses to exploit their weaknesses.

The area of concern for me is the run D.
An inexperiened Biesel, combined with an overmatched Browning in the middle of the D-Line and an unproductive Holliday on the end could really spell trouble for the Chiefs, even without Portis and changes on the Donkey O-line.

No shit.

Of all the things you could bitch about with our defense (5.5 ypc, no pressure, no MLB) picking the secondary?

ChiefsCountry
09-12-2004, 12:35 PM
Our safeties, Wesley and Woods are probally the league's best tandem, especially now under Gun. Warfield and McCleon aren't top flight cover guys but are solid #2 who form a decent team.

the Talking Can
09-12-2004, 12:36 PM
without portis and sharpe there is no way they score 28 points on us, sorry to disappoint you

Bootlegged
09-12-2004, 08:44 PM
Well, that didn't take long. :banghead:

Bootlegged
09-12-2004, 08:45 PM
without portis and sharpe there is no way they score 28 points on us, sorry to disappoint you

Your football knowledge is only surpassed by your political saavy.

Bootlegged
09-22-2004, 06:34 AM
I am the smartest man alive.

And yes, going forward I'm only responding to my own posts. :harumph:

the Talking Can
09-22-2004, 07:44 AM
I am the smartest man alive.

And yes, going forward I'm only responding to my own posts. :harumph:

yea! we suck!

shaneo69
09-22-2004, 09:27 AM
I'm a little disappointed---www.firecarlpeterson.com isn't up yet. :)

It's not the ineptness of his drafts or free agent signings that get me, it's the amount of effort he puts into spin control that really annoys me.