PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the same old Chiefs to me!

Rexx
09-12-2004, 10:50 PM
Can't stop the run and have no receivers that can get open....good job Carl and Lamar! What BS. I normally don't post but I'm pissed at our management for not addressing some of this stuff especially with cap room!

Michael Michigan
09-12-2004, 10:52 PM
Can't stop the run and have no receivers that can get open....good job Carl and Lamar! What BS. I normally don't post but I'm pissed at our management for not addressing some of this stuff especially with cap room!

Hard to argue that.

Ash
09-12-2004, 11:00 PM

HOW MUCH ARE WE UNDER THE CAP? THIS IS A DISGRACE!

New year same shit I cant belive I was optomistic about this game F#ck!

kansas hawk
09-12-2004, 11:01 PM
but but i thought it was the scheme why they played so bad last year :rolleyes:

Skip Towne
09-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Me too

meddle
09-12-2004, 11:24 PM
Dick tried to tell us it wasn't the scheme...maybe we should have listened?

mbierly
09-12-2004, 11:25 PM
I am sooooo disapointed with that horrible game.
Where is the improvement?
Once again our defense looked lost most of the time.
What's with that?

ROYC75
09-12-2004, 11:29 PM
Although we have room for improvement, most of you need to realize that the 1st game, Denver thru plays at the D we were not use to with the new scheme.

Plus figure the thin air, I'm sure we were winded to a point we played more backups than what Gun wanted to do.

Not ready to throw the towel in.

There were some signs of improved areas, still time to right the ship.

BigMeatballDave
09-12-2004, 11:31 PM
I'm surprised Denver didn't just run bootlegs every play. We were schooled every time...

2bikemike
09-12-2004, 11:36 PM
I am still glad we got Gun instead of that other fugtard. I saw some flashes but damn we still can't stop the run. I knew we would make Griffin look good. I wonder how well he will do against a good run defense.

I too am not throwing in the towel but I hope these guys grow up or adjust to this defense fast other wise its going to be a long year.

I think Beisel will keep the job over Kawika.

We definately need some reiciever help. I was in the camp that believed we could get by with what we had due to the way we spread the ball around and relied on Priest and TG so much. But it was pretty glaring tonight that our WR's can't get open.

Did Richard Smith even get on the field?

CanadaKC
09-12-2004, 11:38 PM
All I can say is...can you imagine this team without Priest Holmes? :shake: