PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Roll.... Game was not nearly as close as the score

BroncoFan
09-12-2004, 11:33 PM
This game was crap... Jake decided to keep the chiefs in it.... other than that... Broncos dominated the entire game...

if Broncos don't turn the ball over... this game is 40 to 7. (even your seven the refs decided to give you)

You guys think that chiefs can go on a losing streak as impressive as the win streak last year?

Nelson Muntz
09-12-2004, 11:35 PM
This game was crap... Jake decided to keep the chiefs in it.... other than that... Broncos dominated the entire game...

if Broncos don't turn the ball over... this game is 40 to 7. (even your seven the refs decided to give you)

You guys think that chiefs can go on a losing streak as impressive as the win streak last year?

Is that the best you can do? I'm disappointed.

HolmeZz
09-12-2004, 11:37 PM
If they were our 7 refs, they sure didn't do a good job, seeing as they called us for like 3 times as many penalties as the Donks. They also called Tony on a Pass Interference like 5 seconds before the pass was even thrown, and he didn't do anything illegal anyways. The refs must've also liked watching Priest get squashed like a bug in the turf as Trent tried to throw a screen to him to end the game.

We need to find some new refs. :p

BroncoFan
09-12-2004, 11:38 PM
not trying to "DO" anything... just reminding all of you that Broncos won by 10 despite turnovers that should have been 21 points

Iowanian
09-12-2004, 11:39 PM
You haven't had the sack to show up for a year..weren't here before the game.........

Suk mah boaws you goat humping tampon sucking, sand pounder.

Sure-Oz
Lame smack son, it's 1 game, your offense won't be this impressive the whole season, there are stupid ass defense's that will bite on the bootleg everytime, good thing you played a shitty d tonight.

the Talking Can
wow...another troll shows up AFTER the game...I'm shocked

Rausch
09-12-2004, 11:40 PM
STFU

BigChiefFan
09-12-2004, 11:40 PM
Typical dorko fan, you win the game and you still have to whine. Piss off.

HolmeZz
09-12-2004, 11:41 PM
Turnovers are part of the game. You're blaming us for the fact that your QB folds so bad under pressure that he tried to complete a pass left-handed?

Bwana
09-12-2004, 11:41 PM
*YAWN*

beer bacon
09-12-2004, 11:42 PM

If the Chief's D would have only allowed 100 yards instead of 400 we would have blown you guys out. Man you guys suck so bad.

BigMeatballDave
09-12-2004, 11:58 PM
not trying to "DO" anything... just reminding all of you that Broncos won by 10 despite turnovers that should have been 21 pointsGO ASS RAPE YOUR PARENTS!

Chief Fanatic
09-12-2004, 11:59 PM
How can anyone possibly thing We should have won. Green looked like a rookie. Welbourn played like a rookie, we had no rush up the middle. Denver dominated that game. Swallow some pride please, our defense still sucks.

BigMeatballDave
09-13-2004, 12:06 AM
How can anyone possibly thing We should have won. Green looked like a rookie. Welbourn played like a rookie, we had no rush up the middle. Denver dominated that game. Swallow some pride please, our defense still sucks.Hey, we're slapping a troll around. We know full well our boys got their ass handed to them...

Chief Fanatic
09-13-2004, 12:08 AM
Straight up Big Dave. Something's gotta change fast with the schedule we got coming. Next week, against Carolina and a better offense than Denver. Can't make excuses anymore

David.
09-13-2004, 12:08 AM
Turnovers are part of the game. You're blaming us for the fact that your QB folds so bad under pressure that he tried to complete a pass left-handed?

ROFL hilarious.

Postal_clone
09-13-2004, 12:09 AM
Our Defense looked like **** most of the game. Hell I think even Morten Anderson could have ran the 1 long TD run that Portis ERRRRRRRRRRRRR Griffin had. The Donkey Bootleg killed us again and it probably kill us in December. Holmes again looked great but he cant carry the whole team. Its gonna be a long year. with our upcoming schedule...... Im hoping for a record of 8-8 but no higher that 10-6. Time to pop a couple of Vicodan and go to sleep. Even if we lose next week I hope there is some defensive improvement. Maybe we should hit the market for any reciever. 1 wouldnt hurt. Even if it isnt McCardell. Even the Announcers said it at least once. Trent Green has NO ONE to throw 2 besides Priest and Homee Gonzalez.

beer bacon
09-13-2004, 12:09 AM
Straight up Big Dave. Something's gotta change fast with the schedule we got coming. Next week, against Carolina and a better offense than Denver. Can't make excuses anymore

I feel pretty secure that we can beat Carolina at home. If we were playing away I would feel different.

Phobia
09-13-2004, 12:10 AM
You're a worthless troll Broncofan. You're right though. The game wasn't nearly a close as it should have been. The Broncos should have been up 17-0 save the gift from the officials on the Kennison fumble.

Regardless - our policy is that trolls coming in after a game solely to rub it in without stopping in during the week to intelligently discuss the game are banned.

I don't care if you're AustinChief's friend. Have him unban you. Goodbye.

Chief Fanatic
09-13-2004, 12:13 AM
I would feel secure at home against Carolina, but with this showing against Denver it's tough. Jake Plummer? Bootlegg, rollout, all night long, KC looked ridiculous. No receivers on offense. I still have lots of hope, but the D has got to make major improvements and I haven't seen Trent look tht STUPID since his first year with us.

htismaqe
09-13-2004, 05:55 AM
You're a worthless troll Broncofan. You're right though. The game wasn't nearly a close as it should have been. The Broncos should have been up 17-0 save the gift from the officials on the Kennison fumble.

Regardless - our policy is that trolls coming in after a game solely to rub it in without stopping in during the week to intelligently discuss the game are banned.

I don't care if you're AustinChief's friend. Have him unban you. Goodbye.

Bonus.

:thumb: