PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world was Matt Lauer?

Infidel Goat
09-14-2004, 03:05 PM
I think it would be hilarious if Kitty Kelley called him on this tomorrow.

Didn't play golf with President Bush, eh?

http://rising-hegemon.blogspot.com/2004/09/matt-lauer-playing-golf.html

(And, in case anybody is curious, this post is not a defense of Kitty Kelley's book).

--Infidel Goat

Donger
09-14-2004, 03:07 PM
I think it would be hilarious if Kitty Kelley called him on this tomorrow.

Didn't play golf with President Bush, eh?

http://rising-hegemon.blogspot.com/2004/09/matt-lauer-playing-golf.html

(And, in case anybody is curious, this post is not a defense of Kitty Kelley's book).

--Infidel Goat

Perhaps it's just me, but that doesn't look like Lauer.

KCWolfman
09-14-2004, 03:08 PM
Why?

Because he putts a ball or two with the POTUS, he is not allowed to ask legitimate questions?

If there is a bar of ethics we are discussing Lauer is safe until Dan Rather quits CBS, and sets himself on fire on the effigy of Kerry if John loses in November.

Oh, and it seems more legitimate if the pics don't rival the quality of the BigFoot "proof" photos.

Why is it that conspiracy theorists are the worst photo takers in the world?

Infidel Goat
09-14-2004, 03:24 PM
Why?

Because he putts a ball or two with the POTUS, he is not allowed to ask legitimate questions?

If there is a bar of ethics we are discussing Lauer is safe until Dan Rather quits CBS, and sets himself on fire on the effigy of Kerry if John loses in November.

Oh, and it seems more legitimate if the pics don't rival the quality of the BigFoot "proof" photos.

Why is it that conspiracy theorists are the worst photo takers in the world?

Matt Lauer can ask anyone any question that he wants. I think he has been a fair interviewer of Kitty Kelley. Honestly, I'm really not questioning his objectivity.

In case you missed it, though, (and I was surprised to see that you had watched one of the interviews), Lauer claimed that he had never played golf with the president.

With all of these: "He's a liar" threads--I just couldn't resist putting Matt Lauer with the rest of them. Perhaps, though, I'm just jealous that he gets to work with Katie Couric everyday . . .

--Infidel goat

Duck Dog
09-14-2004, 03:29 PM
Wow, put this right up there Rathers forged documents.

Donger
09-14-2004, 03:33 PM
Perhaps it's just me, but that doesn't look like Lauer.

Wow, looks like it was Lauer. When did he get his hair crewed?

http://www.fieldturf.com/media/bush41_256.wmv

RINGLEADER
09-14-2004, 03:38 PM
Lauer has made Kitty Kelley look like a fool two days in a row. Why she's coming on for a third bashing is anyone's guess...

I guess we can add her book to Fahrenheit 911, Richard Clarke's book, Bob Woodward's book, Joe Wilson's book, the August 9th 2001 PDB, Condi's 9/11 testimony, the CBS National Guard memos, the conventions and just about everything else the Dems have been telling us all year long would be DEVASTATING to the president's chances.

About the only thing they have left is the hope that Fitzgerald indicts someone on the weekend before the election ala Casper Weinberger in 92 and the debates.

KCTitus
09-14-2004, 03:41 PM
This is odd...why would this be important enough to warrant a thread if he didnt bitch slap Kitty Kelly is beyond me.

Maybe someone can explain it...

Infidel Goat
09-14-2004, 03:49 PM
Lauer has made Kitty Kelley look like a fool two days in a row. Why she's coming on for a third bashing is anyone's guess...

I guess we can add her book to Fahrenheit 911, Richard Clarke's book, Bob Woodward's book, Joe Wilson's book, the August 9th 2001 PDB, Condi's 9/11 testimony, the CBS National Guard memos, the conventions and just about everything else the Dems have been telling us all year long would be DEVASTATING to the president's chances.

About the only thing they have left is the hope that Fitzgerald indicts someone on the weekend before the election ala Casper Weinberger in 92 and the debates.

I've been saying for some time that it's the movie by the South Park guys that will put Kerry over the top . . .

And as for why Kitty Kelley keeps coming back? Do you think it could have something to do with the fact that her book is number one on Amazon right now?

FWIW, I'm not buying it.

Like I said, this thread was just a rather lame parody of other "he's a liar" threads. In fact, "Matt Lauer is a liar!!!" was almost my thread title before I went with the more Today show themed variety . . .

--Infidel Goat

Brock
09-14-2004, 03:54 PM
I've been saying for some time that it's the movie by the South Park guys that will put Kerry over the top . . .

Um, something tells me you're in for a big disappointment.

”They [the puppets] were actually too good,” Matt said. “These guys are amazing, and they made the puppets so they could articulate their mouths completely. Problem is, it just looks creepy when there’s that much motion going on. It was like a whole movie filled with Chucky.
- The most remarkable head sculpts belong to the other bad guys in the film. “Actually,” said Trey, “they’re not bad. They’re just really really stupid and misguided.” They’re an organization of Hollywood liberals who are determined to stop Team America from interfering in the affairs of international politics. Alec Baldwin, Susan Sarandon, Sean Penn, and a permanently mustard-stained Michael Moore are just a few of the celebrities who are going to feel well and truly roasted when they see this film.

Duck Dog
09-14-2004, 04:05 PM
“they’re not bad. They’re just really really stupid and misguided.” They’re an organization of Hollywood liberals who are determined to stop Team America from interfering in the affairs of international politics. Alec Baldwin, Susan Sarandon, Sean Penn, and a permanently mustard-stained Michael Moore are just a few of the celebrities who are going to feel well and truly roasted when they see this film.
ROFL

Iowanian
09-14-2004, 04:15 PM
"even a casual offer to try out his new putting green, turned into..........."

So.........He putted some balls in the back yard. Does that Constitute "playing golf"? Seriously? How about if they'd gone to the PuttPutt?

I've seen reporters play golf with Carter, Bush I,II and Clinton.............

If he was wrong....he should be called on it..........Is Dan Rather's interview negated if he followed Clinton for a round of golf? wait a minute.....How about if he'd golfed with Saddom? wait......What if he'd found some secret Document....oh

never mind.