PDA

View Full Version : So whatever happened to jAZ?

Patriot 21
09-14-2004, 07:30 PM
He doesn't have a single post on the front page? :hmmm:

Could it be because he has tucked his tail between his legs and hid as Lefty_the_Right over on;

http://www.airamericatalk.com/portal/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=2&sid=0277053204a3f08c569167468431310f

If so.........make sure to see him getting his ass handed to him on;

http://www.airamericatalk.com/portal/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1077&sid=6bf9df087a94a900e35462c8d81b926c

ROFL ROFL ROFL

That fuggers head is spinning...... ROFL

BTW.........he is threatening to Ban DShootnstGentemn! ROFL Too funny.

Hey jAZ......LtR.......4321

FringeNC
09-14-2004, 07:33 PM
This seems like a good thread to post this on, from NRO's Kerryspot

CBS AFFILIATES UPSET [09/14 08:25 PM]

I am informed that the head of a CBS affiliate in a large East Coast city is telling viewers who call in that he wants Rather to apologize on 60 Minutes and then resign. This local network official reportedly plans to present the flood of critical emails he has been getting to the network heads in New York.

I suspect this gentleman is not alone.

Patriot 21
09-14-2004, 07:43 PM
Fringe........this is just too easy. There has to be a catch somewhere. ROFL

Joe Seahawk
09-14-2004, 07:48 PM
I gotta admit, Jaz really flaked out.. He is so blinded by hatreed for Bush that he's simply irrational and illogical.. It's an interesting phenomenom to witness.. ROFL

headsnap
09-14-2004, 07:53 PM
he stole my joke for his avatar. ROFL

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=1907459&highlight=finger#post1907459

Patriot 21
09-14-2004, 08:05 PM
he stole my joke for his avatar. ROFL

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=1907459&highlight=finger#post1907459

Yep! The despicable bastage! :shake: ROFL :shake:

Damn, the internet is such a small place........

jAZ EXPOSED! ROFL

RINGLEADER
09-14-2004, 08:40 PM
I gotta admit, Jaz really flaked out.. He is so blinded by hatreed for Bush that he's simply irrational and illogical.. It's an interesting phenomenom to witness.. ROFL

And See-BS and the DNC just keep dragging it out with these memos and the whole Bush AWOL thing. They don't seem to realize that only about 30% of America could give a rat's ass in the first place and their hysteria over trying to tie what Bush did or didn't do 30 years ago with him being a liar now is bordering on the pathetic.

Kerry's is fast-approaching the worst-run campaign in modern history. Instead of focusing on the issues where they can build a contrast they decide to dive off the deep end of the pool. Makes me think the polls are showing much more erosion in the Dem base, because at this point they're running a left-wing campaign - the swing vote be damned!

Patriot 21
09-14-2004, 09:07 PM
That poor SOB (jAZ aka Lefty_the_Right) is just taking it in the @ss @;

http://www.airamericatalk.com/portal/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=9176&sid=32b2bc6bf13c891cb247cb4ee36cedae#9176

really.....I sorta feel sorry for him, it's gotta hurt. ROFL

Loki
09-14-2004, 09:25 PM

LOL....

fringe... is your avatar frankie inspired?? pretty funny if so.

Valiant
09-14-2004, 09:32 PM
It is because he wised up and started posting on the football thread agian...

Valiant
09-14-2004, 09:33 PM
Oh, I still hate you jaz...damn libby...

FringeNC
09-14-2004, 09:36 PM
LOL....

fringe... is your avatar frankie inspired?? pretty funny if so.

I wish I could say yes, but it's not. He's so loony, and I get worked up pretty easy, so I had to put him on ignore. I had to change my last avatar, which was a photoshop job of Robert Byrd in Klan attire because NYChief thought I was a Klansman, which is no joking matter.

Loki
09-14-2004, 09:40 PM
I wish I could say yes, but it's not. He's so loony, and I get worked up pretty easy, so I had to put him on ignore. I had to change my last avatar, which was a photoshop job of Robert Byrd in Klan attire because NYChief thought I was a Klansman, which is no joking matter.

reason i asked:

thread (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1940931&postcount=208)

FringeNC
09-14-2004, 09:44 PM
reason i asked:

thread (http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1940931&postcount=208)

LOL "Reich-wing" posters. I almost want to give him credit for something funny.

Loki
09-14-2004, 09:46 PM
LOL "Reich-wing" posters. I almost want to give him credit for something funny.

heil frank-ler!

anyways... the avatar is fitting no?

Mr. Kotter
09-14-2004, 09:53 PM
jAZ's last public sighting:

Patriot 21
09-14-2004, 09:56 PM
jAZ's last public sighting:

ROFL :clap: ROFL

FringeNC
09-14-2004, 09:57 PM
heil frank-ler!

anyways... the avatar is fitting no?

I don't understand why Jaz and the rest of 'em act like it's life and death whether the docs are fake. Of course they are. Move on. (No pun intended.) Maybe it's that realize that the game is over -- the internet will catch their liberal liars every time, and now they have to debate us on a level playing field, and they know they can't.

jAZ
09-15-2004, 01:02 AM
It's football season guys! If you need me, I'll be over here...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1

(btw, Lefty_The_Right is someone else... He came to AATalk from DU. I don't have the energy to be both of us... seriously).

DenverChief
09-15-2004, 01:27 AM

same thing could be said about the blind love fest for Bush eh?

BigMeatballDave
09-15-2004, 01:44 AM
same thing could be said about the blind love fest for Bush eh?Well, atleast we are voting for our candidate because we like him. Not because we hate the opponent.

DenverChief
09-15-2004, 10:23 AM
Well, atleast we are voting for our candidate because we like him. Not because we hate the opponent.

like him so much that you don't see his faults....yeah thats healthy too

Matt Helm
09-15-2004, 10:26 AM
Does the fact that jaz has given up on the political front mean that he is only playing politics and doesn't even believe the crap he posted?

That's what it sounds like to me. I could be wrong, but I doubt it!!

I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

DenverChief
09-15-2004, 10:39 AM
oh lookie the plane trip guy is back again...how goes defending our country?

BigMeatballDave
09-15-2004, 10:39 AM
like him so much that you don't see his faults....yeah thats healthy tooYeah, and Kerry is the bastion of truth...
:rolleyes:

DenverChief
09-15-2004, 10:44 AM
Yeah, and Kerry is the bastion of truth...
:rolleyes:

he may not be, but I see his faults as lesser than that of our current president

BigMeatballDave
09-15-2004, 10:59 AM
he may not be, but I see his faults as lesser than that of our current presidentYour candidate is a closed book. He has zero interest in talking about his voting record.

Baby Lee
09-15-2004, 11:10 AM
like him so much that you don't see his faults....yeah thats healthy too
Who said we don't see any faults?
Does even the slightest possibility exist that we weighed the faults AND positives of both candidates and Bush, in the overall, won out?

Even a little possibility?

DenverChief
09-15-2004, 11:14 AM
Who said we don't see any faults?
Does even the slightest possibility exist that we weighed the faults AND positives of both candidates and Bush, in the overall, won out?

Even a little possibility?
sure but as the majority of right wingers on here say the lefties hate bush so much they are blinded by it I believe the opposite is true and in some cases (Swift Boat Vets for Truth) they themselves are blinded by hatred

KCWolfman
09-15-2004, 11:26 AM
Looks like he is right where he belongs - a committal forum with other like minded wackos.

Cochise
09-15-2004, 11:29 AM
Bush is running on his record over 4 years in office and his plans for the next 4 years. He welcomes opportunities to discuss and defend his record. He has an optimistic view of the future and spends time talking about what he's done and what he plans to do.

sKerry is running on 4 months of service 35 years ago and doesn't want to talk about anything since. He's spent a whole campaign distancing himself from his political career and trying to morph himself back to someone who proudly served in a war he is famous for opposing. He never stops letting you know how terrible things are both at home and abroad and how doomed we are. He never mentions anything he's done about it, and only speaks in vague generalities about what he would do about it, but he makes damn sure you know what terrible shape we are all in. It's amazing people aren't committing suicide right there in the audience while listening to him stump.

Which one is someone that people want to rally behind, and which one is just plain depressing to listen to?

Frankie
09-15-2004, 12:56 PM
Quote:
"So whatever happened to jAZ?"

I don't know, but here's one possibility. Except for several of you righties (and you know who you are) the rest operate with the strategy of total mindless drone tactics, personal attacks and unending repetitions of the same shallow posts. Sort of AK-47s of offensive, unintelligent posts. It does get pretty draining. I don't blame jAZ for taking a break to catch his breath. I have done so too. If you want to gloat over being victorious in relentless mindlessness, be my guest. But I, and the rest of us "libbies" prefer debating with the intelligent among you (and again you know who I mean).

Donger
09-15-2004, 01:02 PM
Quote:

I don't know, but here's one possibility. Except for several of you righties (and you know who you are) the rest operate with the strategy of total mindless drone tactics, personal attacks and unending repetitions of the same shallow posts. Sort of AK-47s of offensive, unintelligent posts. It does get pretty draining. I don't blame jAZ for taking a break to catch his breath. I have done so too. If you want to gloat over being victorious in relentless mindlessness, be my guest. But I, and the rest of us "libbies" prefer debating with the intelligent among you (and again you know who I mean).

I've no idea either. But, jAZ has shown a tendency to remove himself from the DC forum when "the news" isn't exactly going his way and shows back up when he has some "bad news for Bush" story.

Now, I have no data that backs that up; it's just an impression.

Matt Helm
09-15-2004, 02:12 PM
So whatever happened to jAZ?

That question begs for another question:

Who cares?

Matt Helm
09-15-2004, 02:14 PM
I've no idea either. But, jAZ has shown a tendency to remove himself from the DC forum when "the news" isn't exactly going his way and shows back up when he has some "bad news for Bush" story.

Now, I have no data that backs that up; it's just an impression.

Your impression is probably 99.99% accurate. We could just hope that spankie was moulded from the same clay!!

KCWolfman
09-15-2004, 02:15 PM
Quote:

Or perhaps he wore himself out with total mindless drone tactics, personal attacks, and repetition of the same shallow posts>?

Duck Dog
09-15-2004, 02:18 PM
Well, atleast we are voting for our candidate because we like him. Not because we hate the opponent.

OUCH!

LVNHACK
09-15-2004, 02:32 PM
I'll take "He turned to shit and the hogs ate him" for $500. Alex....

MOhillbilly
09-15-2004, 02:42 PM
Wall when i was younger you could get beat if your docs were fake.:p

MOhillbilly
09-15-2004, 02:44 PM
Quote:

There can only be one!

Calcountry
09-15-2004, 03:44 PM
Jaz is imploding.

Calcountry
09-15-2004, 03:46 PM
Quote:

What do you know about AK 47's ? Who've you been hanging out with? Who have you been talking to?

BIG_DADDY
09-15-2004, 04:03 PM
What do you know about AK 47's ? Who've you been hanging out with? Who have you been talking to?

What does he know about guns or intelligent posting for that matter.

Matt Helm
09-15-2004, 04:16 PM

Frankie is, or closely related to, Iranian. It is the weapon of choice in that hemisphere.

If he says that he used it in the Army, I'd question which Army!!

Baby Lee
09-16-2004, 11:37 AM
Found him!!! ROFL ROFL

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-liplan163973154sep16,0,4859089,print.story?coll=ny-topstories-headlines

KCWolfman
09-16-2004, 11:51 AM
Found him!!! ROFL ROFL

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-liplan163973154sep16,0,4859089,print.story?coll=ny-topstories-headlines
LOL
Vicious Bastard

Matt Helm
09-16-2004, 12:00 PM
Reply to thread: So whatever happened to jAZ?

Mr. Kotter
09-16-2004, 12:25 PM
Found him!!! ROFL ROFL

Damn you BL; I just spit water all over my new computer.... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Michael Husar, 58, was arrested Friday after allegedly having an alcohol-induced bout of air rage aboard a Northwest Airlines flight to Anchorage, which was diverted to Winnipeg, Manitoba, because of the incident.

Husar, a retired registered nurse at the Northport VA Medical Center, faces local Manitoba provincial charges of causing a disturbance and criminal mischief that caused damages over $5,000 Canadian, the latter of which is punishable by two years in prison. He also faces a less serious federal charge of violating federal aeronautics regulations.

"He's mad as hell," said Husar's Canadian attorney, John Corona, adding that Husar plans to sue the airline.

Husar boarded Flight 849 in Minneapolis on his way from New York to visit some friends in Alaska, his wife, Linda, said yesterday. Officials said Husar, a supporter of Sen. John Kerry, was engaged in a discussion on the upcoming presidential election with a woman seated next to him - a President George W. Bush supporter - when she became turned off by his belligerent attitude and complained to the flight staff.

The woman also did not like that Husar would touch her leg and shoulder when he spoke to her, authorities said. Corona said Husar had "had a few drinks."

Russell Ridd, supervising senior crown attorney for the Manitoba Justice Department, said that when flight attendants approached Husar, he became enraged, deliberately spilling a container of alcohol and engaging in "the boisterous behavior of a drunk."

Anton
09-16-2004, 12:29 PM
Found him!!! ROFL ROFL

That's mean. You're a bully. :harumph:

Patriot 21
09-16-2004, 12:43 PM
Reply to thread: So whatever happened to jAZ?

Now that right there is funny, I don't care who ya are. ROFL

Calcountry
09-16-2004, 01:00 PM
Frankie is, or closely related to, Iranian. It is the weapon of choice in that hemisphere.

If he says that he used it in the Army, I'd question which Army!!
This is precisely my point.

:thumb: